Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by Undertaker
Today 11:06 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 11:05 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by silver.
Today 11:03 AM
hey i need someone to...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 11:03 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 11:02 AM

Old December 6th, 2023, 07:23 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: wilderness explorers, let's go! [open to apprentices!]

*Cherrypaw arrived*

(Open)

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old December 6th, 2023, 07:44 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Lotuspaw trails behind most of the apprentices, eyes cast downward. She's been rather depressed ever since she'd gotten back, the lack of sleep isn't helping much either.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old December 6th, 2023, 09:38 AM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Dizzypaw has entered

[

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge
Old December 6th, 2023, 12:26 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

It wasn’t particularly often that Springpaw would naturally participate in an event. Naturally, she’d feel herself go astray from any events such as these and keep herself preoccupied with the duties of keeping an eye on her clan’s wellbeing. But surely, after hearing Redhawk’s voice muster its way through the clearing and from the narrowed crevices of the medicine den, Springpaw simply couldn’t resist the temptation to go out and see what exactly may be going on. Sure, she had to strain her ears to properly hear the feline speaking up in calling of all of the apprentices, but it didn’t mean that Springpaw didn’t hear a single word that escaped from the molly’s mouth. Almond-shaped hues twinkling with curiosity, the naturally small feline trudged her way out of the medicine den to join up with the gathering apprentices, staring up towards the red-furred form of the warrior explaining the events.

So they were going to be going out and exploring the territory? Well, that was certainly something that Springpaw undeniably needed to get out of her system. After being cramped up in the medicine den for so long, she was certain that she was going to lose some of her nerve cells if she remained there for anytime longer. Besides, this would give her a chance to explore the territory for a little bit and collect herbs that she hadn’t had a chance to go out and collect while being stuck within the crevices of the medicine den.

“Erm… R-Redhawk… If you… don’t mind… I would… like to… come along… as well… The herb storage… would like… to have… some herbs… added to it… and I’d think… it would… be decent… for me… to come along… I’d like… the newfound…. knowledge… I think,” Springpaw’s barbed tongue swiped across her frostbitten maw sheepishly as her dainty white paws drew across the freezing soil, focusing up towards the feline after speaking just so that she could gain the naturally timid molly’s attention. She didn’t know the former warrior very well, nor did she know much of who she was, but hopefully she’d be able to go along with the idea of the medicine cat apprentice tagging along as well, right?

[closed]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old December 8th, 2023, 08:23 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Event [#event]

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
A sizable group! Redhawk couldn't help but smile as several apprentices came over to join her. Feathernose was coming along to supervise too - that would be lovely! She wasn't sure - no actually, she knew - she wouldn't be able to keep an eye on every cat herself. Especially with the added anxiety of the leader's apprentice joining??? Okay, okay, she would keep a close eye on him - there would be no lost wolves on this journey! Lest she wanted her fur shredded, which didn't sound fun. Eyes on Wolfy - and every other apprentice. Okay, no losing any apprentices, that would be the goal.

One apprentice in particular caught her eye and Redhawk met Springpaw's gaze with a warm inquisitive one of her own. Immediately upon the explanation of her arrival the reddish-brown warrior gave an excited nod and her grin stretched across her face. "Of course, S-Springpaw! We'd love to ha-ave you along." The more the merrier! And if this outing doubled as the medicine cat being able to gather herbs as they went along, even better!

"Follow me, and we'll s-start with the closest la-andmark to ThunderClan! Feathernose, if you c-could take u-up the rea-ar, that w-w-would be gre-at!" She would lead the group of floofs, and the other warrior would be at the back incase there were any apprentices who were a bit slower. This was going to be good! With a flick of her tail Redhawk started out of camp after mentally counting how many apprentices she had in the group.

The day before this she had spent in the territory, memorizing the best routes to go on. She wanted to cover important landmarks, and maybe the safer borders if they had the time for it! Definitely not ShadowClan's though - because for one they terrified the fluff out of her and two Herondive Holloy was especially treacherous to cats who didn't know how to navigate it all that well. Haggard Ruins would be a game-time decision she knew.

Slipping into the territory now Redhawk lead them quietly through the forest, a little skip to her step with how excited she was. "First up is gonna b-be Firefly Co-ove!" ...She didn't want to get into the bloody history of the land, so she would keep that out for now. "It's a l-loovely meadow during greenleaf. Lots of p-p-plants and f-fireflies that come out t-to light up the area. G-Good for hunting, and herbs - just b-be careful of the c-cliffs nearby." And RiverClan, but Redhawk decided to leave that out. Paws soon came up on the slightly frosted over meadow. It looked... well, it didn't look all that great without the flourishing greenleaf season upon them - but she hoped they could all imagine!

Turning to look at her group as they followed her or maybe even fanned out to get a better look at the meadow, she grinned. "Any q-questions so far?"

Current Landmark:
Firefly Cove

Landmarks Visited:
-

To Be Visited:
Smallpines [RiverClan Border]
Cattail Pond
Intermission - Hunting Refresher
Willow's Rise
Haggard Ruins
Intermission - Battle Refresher
Thunderglade [WindClan Border]
Herondive Hollow [Not Visit but discuss]
next post: 12/10
[ @GhostlyStarfinder @Ladiebugg @RavenzzGlow @perseus. @Katiethewolfchild @BEAR. @Leafy @paris @Ravenswings @peppermintbubble. @Streamtail @_Eclipse_ @rudolph ]

Last edited by taillow; December 8th, 2023 at 09:15 PM.
Old December 8th, 2023, 09:23 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dogpaw followed Redhawk. When Redhawk asked them if they had any questions she meowed nope! Dogpaw then glared at Beetlepaw as soon as the half-blind almost nine moon old located her hated sister. She wondered why she was always FORCED to do EVERYTHING with Beetlepaw. As Beetepaw's tiny legs because of her size had meant that she was near the back Dogpaw had been walking quickly during the trip to Firefly Cove, in order to stay as far away from Beetlepaw as possible. Dogpaw was perfectly aware that ShadowClan and ThunderClan had fought two battles in Firefly Cove, as her father, Sunleap had fought in both of them.

Beetlepaw was ahead of only Feathernose and Sheeppaw, who was following her like always and the only reason she was ahead of Feathernose was because Feathernose was holding up the rear. The reason she was falling behind the other apprentices was simply because her ridiculously tiny size meant that the definitely kit-sized almost nine moon old apprentice's legs were much shorter then those of the other apprentices, making it pretty much impossible for her to keep up with them. When they arrived she moved from behind the other apprentices but for Sheeppaw so that she could see Firefly Cove. She didn't move much, just enough for her to see. She was perfectly aware of Firefly Cove's recentish past as her father, Sunleap had fought in both battles. When Redhawk asked them if they had any questions the tiny mute apprentice shook her tiny head.

Sheeppaw followed Beetlepaw. The deaf large almost nine moon old white furred curly she-cat looked at Firefly Cove when they arrived and was overwhelmed by it's beauty, her blue eyes scanning the whole place. Therefore, she was unaware when Redhawk asked if they had any questions. Not that she had any. She was too busy taking in the beauty. She didn't know that anything could be so beautiful. After all she had never visited Firefly Cove before.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; December 11th, 2023 at 02:16 PM.
Old December 8th, 2023, 09:36 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Cherrypaw did what she was told*

(Sorry I don't fully understand what's happening here lol)

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old December 8th, 2023, 09:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Apprehension laced Wolfpaw's steps as he realized their first stop was a RiverClan spot. Since the issues with them and nearly dying, avoiding them was his preference..

Still, he soldiered on despite the discomfort. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest, a thundering feeling he focused on as he tried to control his breathing. In, out. In and out. This will pass.

He hoped no one had questions, because the sooner they were away the better.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 9th, 2023, 03:49 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Feathernose slipped to the back end of the procession, eyes raking the apprentices' backs and ensuring no one decided to run off.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old December 9th, 2023, 11:00 AM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Ospreypaw purred when they started to move and his tail swished behind him as he easily kept up with the group when they came up to the meadow his ears perked up. It looked beautiful! Even with the frost covered grass it looked like it would be so much fun and peaceful! When Redhawk asked if they had any questions, he raised his tail before speaking, "How did it get the name of Firefly Cove?"

@birdie

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)