Today 07:51 AM
Hi, WCO!
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 07:48 AM

Old March 7th, 2023, 06:33 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default To be alive again, one must only look

Foxblaze had spent time in starclan. She’d admit she was happy but… there was something missing here. She was at a loss. It seemed that everything she’d loved once was not here. Here she could not spend her days in the nursery with her kits, here she could not bask in the sun near the river, here she could not live. Here she was only dead.

She couldn’t stay like this.

She hadn’t been done living her life, it had been stripped from her in an accident. An accident that had left her without memory to guide her. Without a past to learn from, and therefor without a future to go to. She hadn’t been done with what she had. She needed to get back. She wanted more from life.

She wanted to feel alive again.

And so she began her trek, not to find where her body was laid to rest, but to find where she herself had truly died.

That rock.

The rock she hit her head on and lost all the senses of herself. She needed to find it, she needed to go back to before that had happened. Before she had died.

(Open to cats who will help guide her)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; March 7th, 2023 at 06:39 PM.
Old March 7th, 2023, 06:45 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: To be alive again, one must only look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Foxblaze had spent time in starclan. She’d admit she was happy but… there was something missing here. She was at a loss. It seemed that everything she’d loved once was not here. Here she could not spend her days in the nursery with her kits, here she could not bask in the sun near the river, here she could not live. Here she was only dead.

She couldn’t stay like this.

She hadn’t been done living her life, it had been stripped from her in an accident. An accident that had left her without memory to guide her. Without a past to learn from, and therefor without a future to go to. She hadn’t been done with what she had. She needed to get back. She wanted more from life.

She wanted to feel alive again.

And so she began her trek, not to find where her body was laid to rest, but to find where she herself had truly died.

That rock.

The rock she hit her head on and lost all the senses of herself. She needed to find it, she needed to go back to before that had happened. Before she had died.

(Open to cats who will help guide her)
"you look quite restless" a dark voice murmured as a she-cat stepped from the shadows. "i take it it's time for you to go back to your mommy clan?" the dark forest warrior said with a smirk and a dark laugh "i'm Nightshade" the Black as midnight warrior meowed 'i can lend a paw, but it's your choice" she murowed with dark amusement.

(resurections are DF business, reicarnation Starclan business)

Last edited by Zei; March 7th, 2023 at 06:48 PM.
Old March 7th, 2023, 07:01 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Fox View Post
"you look quite restless" a dark voice murmured as a she-cat stepped from the shadows. "i take it it's time for you to go back to your mommy clan?" the dark forest warrior said with a smirk and a dark laugh "i'm Nightshade" the Black as midnight warrior meowed 'i can lend a paw, but it's your choice" she murowed with dark amusement.

(resurections are DF business, reicarnation Starclan business)
Foxblaze’s pelt prickled with unease as the shadowy cat stepped forward. She knew something was off and, seeing no stars adorning the she-cat’s pelt, she assumed it was because this cat was from the dark forest, or at least not here. And for that she was cautious.

“Yes, I do need to go back. Is that what you are here to do?” something was greatly off about all of this but, what choice did she really have? If she wanted to get home this might be the only way to go. She didn’t know if she could rest peacefully knowing that her life had been stripped away after only 34 moons.

Old March 7th, 2023, 07:07 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Foxblaze’s pelt prickled with unease as the shadowy cat stepped forward. She knew something was off and, seeing no stars adorning the she-cat’s pelt, she assumed it was because this cat was from the dark forest, or at least not here. And for that she was cautious.

“Yes, I do need to go back. Is that what you are here to do?” something was greatly off about all of this but, what choice did she really have? If she wanted to get home this might be the only way to go. She didn’t know if she could rest peacefully knowing that her life had been stripped away after only 34 moons.
"thats the Point of ressurection is it not?" Nightshade meowed snidely "i'll help you get back, this time. try not to die so young next time huh?" the Shadowy She-cat turned, yellow eyes full of mirth as she started to paddle through the mist... time to get down to earth... literally
Old March 7th, 2023, 07:59 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
"thats the Point of ressurection is it not?" Nightshade meowed snidely "i'll help you get back, this time. try not to die so young next time huh?" the Shadowy She-cat turned, yellow eyes full of mirth as she started to paddle through the mist... time to get down to earth... literally
Foxblaze cocked her head to the side for a moment before padding after the cat before her. “I didn’t die young. I just began developing dementia young. It happened because I got memory loss from hitting my head and I just… I never got back to myself” a wave of sadness coated her being as she said this. She missed her life, and she missed the parts of it she’s lost. She just, she needed to get back home. She needed to go back

Old March 8th, 2023, 11:17 AM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Foxblaze cocked her head to the side for a moment before padding after the cat before her. “I didn’t die young. I just began developing dementia young. It happened because I got memory loss from hitting my head and I just… I never got back to myself” a wave of sadness coated her being as she said this. She missed her life, and she missed the parts of it she’s lost. She just, she needed to get back home. She needed to go back
"well then, Shall We Go?" Nightshade Replied "We have to find your Body, if you wish to live again"
Old March 8th, 2023, 11:29 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
"well then, Shall We Go?" Nightshade Replied "We have to find your Body, if you wish to live again"
Foxblaze nodded before smiling warmly at the cat before her. “Thank you, Nightshade. I’m sure I couldn’t have done this without your help.” her voice was kind, soft but not timid in nature. She felt, warm again. Like she was finally feeling herself in a long time.

“I suppose they put me to rest in sleepy thicket. I guess that’s where we’ll have to go.” she mewed before looking around. She walked to stand beside her newfound companion. “Lead the way.”

Old March 8th, 2023, 11:48 AM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Foxblaze nodded before smiling warmly at the cat before her. “Thank you, Nightshade. I’m sure I couldn’t have done this without your help.” her voice was kind, soft but not timid in nature. She felt, warm again. Like she was finally feeling herself in a long time.

“I suppose they put me to rest in sleepy thicket. I guess that’s where we’ll have to go.” she mewed before looking around. She walked to stand beside her newfound companion. “Lead the way.”
"a territory of Ghosts it seems is our destonation then" the dark forest feline meowed as the mist cleared and they were in sleepy thicket
Old March 9th, 2023, 10:42 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
"a territory of Ghosts it seems is our destonation then" the dark forest feline meowed as the mist cleared and they were in sleepy thicket
Foxblaze felt the fur on her neck tingle as the fog cleared to reveal her place of burial.

“Well,” she mewed before walking around certain area and sniffing the air, “If I’m not mistaken it’s here that I was buried.” she pointed to a spot of the ground where the grass seemed to only just becoming in.

Old March 9th, 2023, 10:44 AM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Foxblaze felt the fur on her neck tingle as the fog cleared to reveal her place of burial.

“Well,” she mewed before walking around certain area and sniffing the air, “If I’m not mistaken it’s here that I was buried.” she pointed to a spot of the ground where the grass seemed to only just becoming in.
"Well Then. Time to Go Home" Nightshade Meowed, yellow eyes standing out in the mist. "dig it up, then enter your body. can have you dying again from being buried alive now can we?"