Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM

Old February 11th, 2018, 05:56 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(The boys name is Jon by the way)
Jin opened his eyes,standing water infront of the six tails cage."I can beat them for you." It said,looking down at home defeated voice in a look that could have been sympathy,but it was hard to tell.Jin nodded.
"Yhea,sure." He said,not worried about anything but winning.This was probably the first time e had ever wanted to win this bad.All three of them got on his nerves,especially the boy.He didn't want to loose to them,even if it meant using the six tails power to this extent.

Instead of dissipearing,the other three remaining tails grew from the cloak,and the black chakura suddenly intensified greatly,surrounding the boy completely in black chakura until he was no longer visible.When it cleared,there was a large,pale white slug with stubby arms,and six long tails.Almost as soon as it appeared,it opened its mouth and pink fog started rolling out,seeming to burn anything it touched.The six tails watched,trying to estimate their power.

Saki protected herself from the poisionus gas by creating a wall of fire,but wasn't able to make it big enough to reach the other two.She hoped they would figure out the fog couldn't get through the fire.

(I don't think fire is really it's weakness,but I did it so I wouldn't be OP)
" guys let me deal with him. Go I'll catch up" Darky and Matatabi said as their 2 tails were out and their left eye glew yellow. They had used cat flame roaring fire on Jon.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old February 11th, 2018, 05:58 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Kaira loosened Darkys grip on him and started moving into the fog, it began to burn him but he activated his Jin cloak to the third tail again,"So you've shown your true power."He gave a smile,"But I don't think any of us can beat you by ourselves, so why don't we fight together for once."Kaira realized that due to using this for so long that the fox could probably take control pretty soon but he didn't care he needed to protect his friend even if it meant losing his mind.
Saki nodded."Ok then.Should we surround it or all just attack it until it's had enough?" Saki asked,watching it's movements to be sure it didn't attack while they where talking,but it didn't seem to here them because it was to busy boasting.
The six tails laughed."I doubt that.I could beat twelve of you if I wanted to!" It boasted,the fog evaporating.The poision had been enough to burn a tailed beast,but it had only wanted to test them,not kill them.It opened its mouth again,large bubbles coming out.Upon contact,they exploded, much like Jin's,but they where more powerful.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:02 PM

Meant Jin not Jon btw XD)

Old February 11th, 2018, 06:05 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

" guys let me deal with him. Go I'll catch up" Darky and Matatabi said as their 2 tails were out and their left eye glew yellow. They had used cat flame roaring fire on Jon.
Quote:
Saki nodded."Ok then.Should we surround it or all just attack it until it's had enough?" Saki asked,watching it's movements to be sure it didn't attack while they where talking,but it didn't seem to here them because it was to busy boasting.
The six tails laughed."I doubt that.I could beat twelve of you if I wanted to!" It boasted,the fog evaporating.The poision had been enough to burn a tailed beast,but it had only wanted to test them,not kill them.It opened its mouth again,large bubbles coming out.Upon contact,they exploded, much like Jin's,but they where more powerful.
"You're too cocky Darky, he's stronger than you whether you like it or not."He sighed,"But if we work together we outnumber and overpower him,"So on the count of three use your strongest attacks!"He yelled and began charging a chidori,"One!"He began walking forward,"Two!"He began running,"Three!"He yelled and dove at Jin.
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:14 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

"You're too cocky Darky, he's stronger than you whether you like it or not."He sighed,"But if we work together we outnumber and overpower him,"So on the count of three use your strongest attacks!"He yelled and began charging a chidori,"One!"He began walking forward,"Two!"He began running,"Three!"He yelled and dove at Jin.
"It was a distrance. And your the cocky one" Darky said. She had used the great cat claw attack.

Gone

Old February 11th, 2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

"It was a distrance. And your the cocky one" Darky said. She had used the great cat claw attack.
(I really need to come up with a strong jutsu XD)
Using the water in the air surrounding the five tails,Saki was able to use her chakura and set it to its boiling point,burning the six tails.It was hit directly with all of their attacks,and when the dust cleared,it seemed to have gained damage,but it's chakura began to slowly heal it.
"Keep hitting it before it can regenerate!" Saki told them,sing the same move.

Old February 11th, 2018, 06:35 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Using the water in the air surrounding the five tails,Saki was able to use her chakura and set it to its boiling point,burning the six tails.It was hit directly with all of their attacks,and when the dust cleared,it seemed to have gained damage,but it's chakura began to slowly heal it.
darky had used cat claws and huge fireballs.
"we can use the 9 tails twister Kaira!"

Gone

Old February 11th, 2018, 06:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

darky had used cat claws and huge fireballs.
"we can use the 9 tails twister Kaira!"
Quote:
"I can't use any of his attacks, he barely gives me any power without trying to take over."He replied,"So i'll just have to use this."Kaira made a handsign and shot a fireball out and as it flew through the air he hit it with a chirdori electrifying it and hitting him directly in the head, hopefully stunning him,"Now!"He yelled.
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:45 PM

Quote:

"I can't use any of his attacks, he barely gives me any power without trying to take over."He replied,"So i'll just have to use this."Kaira made a handsign and shot a fireball out and as it flew through the air he hit it with a chirdori electrifying it and hitting him directly in the head, hopefully stunning him,"Now!"He yelled.
The six tails stumbled back,stunned and confused.It opened it mouth,about to release a jutsu,but before it could,saki used Exploding flame shot,hitting the six tails.'I really need to make another steam based jutsu.' she thought.
(Just tell me when you want to end it.I'm about to leave tho,but I'll be back tommaro)

Old February 11th, 2018, 06:48 PM

Quote:
The six tails stumbled back,stunned and confused.It opened it mouth,about to release a jutsu,but before it could,saki used Exploding flame shot,hitting the six tails.'I really need to make another steam based jutsu.' she thought.
(Just tell me when you want to end it.I'm about to leave tho,but I'll be back tommaro)
(OKay then we should end it now with a combined attack from all three of them.)