Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM

Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:14 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Set View Post
Cole wasn't even paying attention he was eating the ramen he ordered. Lost in thought, thinking of ways to speed up his training. If two lightning bolts caused a static shock, what if he thought of more. Could he increase the output by doing that and adding even more chakra? He was really perplexed with this chakra manipulation method.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
" Oh,i dont know his name,but he is a sanin Kaira found."Saki told Raio before making her order and waiting.As she was waiting,she let her mind wonder to training for a little bit,and trying to guess what they would do tomorrow.
Raio mulled it over for a bit and then sighed,"Well might as well tell you all why you're here. I've signed all three of you up for the chunin exams. They will be taking place in a month, meaning you have a month to prepare."

Kaira looked at him with noodles hanging from his face,"arffee youf svrerious?"He mumble through his food.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:08 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
" Oh,i dont know his name,but he is a sanin Kaira found."Saki told Raio before making her order and waiting.As she was waiting,she let her mind wonder to training for a little bit,and trying to guess what they would do tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Raio mulled it over for a bit and then sighed,"Well might as well tell you all why you're here. I've signed all three of you up for the chunin exams. They will be taking place in a month, meaning you have a month to prepare."

Kaira looked at him with noodles hanging from his face,"arffee youf svrerious?"He mumble through his food.
Cole started coughing and then looked at Raio like he was crazy "What?!?! Are we even gonna finish my training in that time?" He asked slightly nervous for the chuunin exams.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:13 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Quote:
Cole started coughing and then looked at Raio like he was crazy "What?!?! Are we even gonna finish my training in that time?" He asked slightly nervous for the chuunin exams.
'I actually didn't even know he called us here...'Saki thought,listening tohim anyways though."I don't see a problem with it.We would have to take them eventually to become chunin anyways,and if we fail,we can just retake them."Saki said.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
'I actually didn't even know he called us here...'Saki thought,listening tohim anyways though."I don't see a problem with it.We would have to take them eventually to become chunin anyways,and if we fail,we can just retake them."Saki said.
Raio rolled his eyes,"Well Mr.Self Centered thats up to you and how much effort you put in, I mean look at these two they trained as hard as you and have clearly made progress so its not impossible... especially for an Uchiha."He replied to Cole and then looked at the others,"Saki's right if you didn't try it now you would never know if you could pass it in the first place, also I wouldn't put you in there if I didn't think you could all do it."Raio finished and then went back to his ramen.

"I haven't made too much progress, but I have learned a little bit about how hard it is to fight with one eye. Oh and I can sorta summon but not too well."Kaiara explained.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Raio rolled his eyes,"Well Mr.Self Centered thats up to you and how much effort you put in, I mean look at these two they trained as hard as you and have clearly made progress so its not impossible... especially for an Uchiha."He replied to Cole and then looked at the others,"Saki's right if you didn't try it now you would never know if you could pass it in the first place, also I wouldn't put you in there if I didn't think you could all do it."Raio finished and then went back to his ramen.

"I haven't made too much progress, but I have learned a little bit about how hard it is to fight with one eye. Oh and I can sorta summon but not too well."Kaiara explained.
Cole shut up and went back to finishing his ramen, as soon as he finished he walked out of the shop and started heading back to the training grounds. He felt the cold breeze of the night air, but it didn't bug him. So he kept walking thinking of how to speed up this training. Jumping to the roofs cause he wanted to travel alone and didn't want to be seen.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:50 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Cole shut up and went back to finishing his ramen, as soon as he finished he walked out of the shop and started heading back to the training grounds. He felt the cold breeze of the night air, but it didn't bug him. So he kept walking thinking of how to speed up this training. Jumping to the roofs cause he wanted to travel alone and didn't want to be seen.
" I only summoned a large snake once,so I didn't make much progress either "Saki said truthfully.A bowl of ramen was sent in front of her and she began to eat.

Old July 3rd, 2018, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
" I only summoned a large snake once,so I didn't make much progress either "Saki said truthfully.A bowl of ramen was sent in front of her and she began to eat.
Kaira slid off his seat as he finished his ramen, Itsuki following,"Were going to be heading off now,he's making me do day and night training until I can beat his clone without any help."He waved his goodbyes and paid for their food and then bounded off with Itsuki in tail.

'Day and Night training, I wonder if he's trying to kill him.'Raio thought as he stood up from his chair,"Don't worry about your meal Saki, I'll pay for it."He put some ryo on the counter and then walked off hands in his pocket.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Kaira slid off his seat as he finished his ramen, Itsuki following,"Were going to be heading off now,he's making me do day and night training until I can beat his clone without any help."He waved his goodbyes and paid for their food and then bounded off with Itsuki in tail.

'Day and Night training, I wonder if he's trying to kill him.'Raio thought as he stood up from his chair,"Don't worry about your meal Saki, I'll pay for it."He put some ryo on the counter and then walked off hands in his pocket.
Cole arrived at the water fall with a stern face, walking up slowly to the waterfall. Placing his arms into the water, he imagined five lightning bolts crossing paths as he focused an extreme amount of his own chakra into the water fall letting out a battle cry like yell. The shock spread further than before but it wasn't very powerful. He needed to put more power into it, make the bolts stronger. He imagined a large lightning storm spreading through the water continuously crossing paths with one another. It spread even further but it wasn't enough to electrocute the waterfall.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 06:17 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Cole arrived at the water fall with a stern face, walking up slowly to the waterfall. Placing his arms into the water, he imagined five lightning bolts crossing paths as he focused an extreme amount of his own chakra into the water fall letting out a battle cry like yell. The shock spread further than before but it wasn't very powerful. He needed to put more power into it, make the bolts stronger. He imagined a large lightning storm spreading through the water continuously crossing paths with one another. It spread even further but it wasn't enough to electrocute the waterfall.
"Thanks."Saki told him,finishing the Ramen and stood up."I can pay for it though?I have the money."She said,pulling out a little pouch full of different coins.

Last edited by Static; July 3rd, 2018 at 06:17 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
"Thanks."Saki told him,finishing the Ramen and stood up."I can pay for it though?I have the money."She said,pulling out a little pouch full of different coins.
"I know, its just courtesy."He waved goodbye once more and walked off to follow Cole.

Kaira had began fighting with the clone again getting beat down a lot and only almost landing a hit every now and then, never actually landing one.