Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cutest Warrior Name?
by zBlaze
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:03 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Today 09:01 PM
open for rps
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:59 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 08:52 PM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Today 08:50 PM

Old Today, 01:19 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

@Katiethewolfchild

Branchpaw

The apprentice stood out of the edge and went looking for Rabbitpaw. "... hello.." He said quietly, studying his opponent in the spar.
Old Today, 02:18 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather took a lingering moment to process who he was paired with, and wasn’t sure if he was to be horrified or excited. He hastily made his way over to FadingSun and tried to swallow down his worries, if anything he assumed he should feel honoured, but he couldn’t make the link between why.’’Course! I’m absolutely ready! He’d just try not to think about it, id]t didn’t matter who he was paired with because in the end he got to sparr and fight and learn! And that in the end was pretty much the defining quality of his day, and so GarlicFeather felt excited once more after wilfully ignoring the sheer importance of the cat he was about to fight.

Fadingsun nodded, a competitive look lighting his eyes. Crouching down, he sprang at Garlicfeather with front paws extended. He attempted to wrap his paws around the warrior's neck; if he succeeded, he'd twist and pull them both down to the ground.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Today, 01:57 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@Fernwillow

Minnowsplash gave a small grin as the compliment reached their ears. They crouched down again, bracing for Rainfern's counterattack.

(since Minnow got one in, it'd be fairer if Rain got a chance to do so as well)

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; Today at 01:57 PM.
Old Today, 03:44 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Weepingpaw listening carefully, taking in the advice with small nods. As Seabreeze padded around him in circles Weepingpaw flicked up his ears. Pressing his pads lightly but firmly on the ground to feel the vibrations while he used his ears to listen for swishes of fur, small thuds and such.
Weepingpaw listened. Giving a small mrrow of agreement to Seabreeze's plan. "Alright.. I can give it a go."

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded even though he knew the apprentice wouldn't be able to see it. It was more of an action to confirm that he was starting to himself than it was for them but he needed to give that verbally as well. "I'm beginning now." With that the lionheart began to move around the apprentice, sometimes timing his thoughts to the movements around him to make it more challenging and similar to the real thing in a fight. Though after doing a few loops around the apprentice he finally stopped. He hoped that Weepingpaw would be able to tell that he had stopped moving and would point him out. He couldn't exactly tell her as that would tell them for sure where they were and would defeat the purpose of this exercise. The lionheart flicked an ear as he waited for Weepingpaw to try and guess where he was.

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Weepingpaw ]
Old Today, 04:02 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded even though he knew the apprentice wouldn't be able to see it. It was more of an action to confirm that he was starting to himself than it was for them but he needed to give that verbally as well. "I'm beginning now." With that the lionheart began to move around the apprentice, sometimes timing his thoughts to the movements around him to make it more challenging and similar to the real thing in a fight. Though after doing a few loops around the apprentice he finally stopped. He hoped that Weepingpaw would be able to tell that he had stopped moving and would point him out. He couldn't exactly tell her as that would tell them for sure where they were and would defeat the purpose of this exercise. The lionheart flicked an ear as he waited for Weepingpaw to try and guess where he was.

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Weepingpaw ]
Weepingpaw felt the vibrations and his ears pricked as he heard the gentle swishes of Seabreeze's fur. Thinking of the movement and trying to predict when the older tom would stop. Weepingpaw flicked his tail gently.
Almost as soon as Seabreeze paused his movement, Weepingpaw's ears pricked forward and he turned, his blind eyes starting straight at Seabreeze. "You stopped didn't you? The swish of your fur went away.. and the vibrations are from farther away so it's not you...." Weepingpaw meowed.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old Today, 05:43 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrks: Shadow fiend(active)

Charcoal fur bristling in irration at being praised like a kit, Orchidpaw quickly jumped back as her opponent attempted to swipe her paws. Oh please, she wasn't a child looking for encouragement or kind words, she was out to survive and she hated being compared to those stupid babies.

Annoyance growing at Salmonleap attempting to advise her, she rolled her eyes abruptly. This cat was really getting on her nerves. Who said she needed some tips? No one, that's who. Deciding she'd heard enough of her clanmate's voice she lunged at his leg in the middle of his sentence, attempting to grab it and pull them off balance so she could get the upper paw.
Hmm, so the cat wasn't having it. He managed to get his leg out of the way, leaving the cat lunging down. He brought a paw down hard, aiming to knock the apprentice to the ground by hitting her in-between her shoulder blades, near her neck.

Chaosclan Gathering Place, for you who have joined and I call a meeting:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...77#post1584177

And visit my Character Shop:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...38#post1584138