Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old September 28th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: DayClan

@Bandido

There it was. The sound of a cat approaching. A snake about to strike. You couldn't escape it. Doom was near. Standing behind you like a shadow. Every time you turned around, it was still behind you. As fire in your house may scare you, talking to cats scared Ebonypaw just as much. She was afraid, terrified, scared, of what discussions would bring. When the cat spoke she knew that it was none other than Riskflight. Surely, if she was being talked to by a cat like Riskflight, all would go well. Perhaps a new friendship could be made. Even for Ebonypaw, that was tempting. Not many things were tempting for the black coated trainee, she preferred to stay in camp and talk as little as possible. So, a tempting thing popping up was rare. Still, she spoke, even though she did not talk much, she was most definitely, not inpolite. "Good morning Riskflight." she said, dipping her head.
Old September 28th, 2017, 05:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Iridescent felt a sweep of relief as she saw the other cats arrive. She watched as they worked together, admiring there skill in battle, despite her painful injuries. She watched as the tom gave an order to a smaller she-cat. Her gaze followed her as she hurried over to Iridescent.

You need to come with me, you're wounds will be treated. Iridescent looked up at the other female and gave a nod. She grunted as she struggled to her paws. Her muscles screamed in protest, but the female pushed away the pain. Why were these cats helping her in the first place? She hadn't recognized them, but would appreciate it, none the less.

She noticed how the apprentice stood close to her, and realized she was silently offering a shoulder to lean on. Iridescent' pride kicked in. She pointedly ignored it and began to limp beside her, slowly falling behind by a couple steps as her pace quickened. What's the hurry?! She grumbled in her head. Couldn't she move a little slower? No way was she complaining out loud, though she did hope that they arrived, wherever they were going, soon.
@CandyFlossCat @Mad King @Rubinaito
Fawnpaw gave a tiny huff, slowing herself to match the she-cats speed with a tiny flash of irrational fear. "I'm Fawnpaw. Who are you?" She asked, a bit blunt, as she continued to walk. She straightened her posture, as it was clear the she-cat wasn't going to lean on her side. The Somali fluffed out her pelt and gazed at the bloodied she-cat, tilting her head slightly. She hoped the other two would be alright, it was one fox, but they were dangerous. They'd done this to this random she-cat, after all. She hoped camp was near, she wanted to get there quickly to make sure the she-cat got into the medicine cats den.

Fawnpaw didn't speak much, she didn't know if a cat who was just attacked by a fox wanted to hear her chattering away about random stuff. Her Clanmates were used to it, for the most part, but she didn't want to annoy her too much. She continued to walk at her pace, gaze flickering around occasionally to distract herself. She flicked her tail, her ears pricked and slightly angled forwards.

The Somali saw a bit of the camp, letting out a little chirp. "That's our camp, where you'll be healed." She informed, resisting a little hop. "Our medicine cat is very reliable." She promised, smiling slightly as they made their way towards the camp.
Old September 28th, 2017, 11:12 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
[ Bumpie @Rose Queen :> ]
[[thanks for the bump, just been away from wco a bit due to personal things - sorry :c]]

Cloudrunner heard the familiar sound of his name and first looked toward the sky, squinting a bit and wondering if StarClan was calling him. It seemed a bit early in the day for that, and besides, the sound hadn’t exactly come from the heavens.. Maybe it was his herbs - had they learned to speak the tongue of the cats? “Oh!” he meowed, almost startled when he realized it was Sunstrike. Not a StarClan cat, but that was okay when any company was fine with him. “Sunstrike,” Cloudrunner went on, tone pleasant and amiable, “I’m sorry for not noticing you at first.” His grin turned sheepish for a moment, glancing back at his herb storage before shaking the thoughts away, knowing it was foolish to think herbs had the capacity to communicate with him in a verbal manner.

Eyes scanning the warrior’s pelt, he tilted his head and cleared his throat a bit, inquiring, “Is there something ..I can do for you? Or are you here to chat?” A pause, his whiskers twitching. After the brief silence, he purred, “I suppose I would prefer the latter.” Any clanmate getting injured or needing an herbal remedy was bad news.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old September 29th, 2017, 08:50 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Fawnpaw gave a tiny huff, slowing herself to match the she-cats speed with a tiny flash of irrational fear. "I'm Fawnpaw. Who are you?" She asked, a bit blunt, as she continued to walk. She straightened her posture, as it was clear the she-cat wasn't going to lean on her side. The Somali fluffed out her pelt and gazed at the bloodied she-cat, tilting her head slightly. She hoped the other two would be alright, it was one fox, but they were dangerous. They'd done this to this random she-cat, after all. She hoped camp was near, she wanted to get there quickly to make sure the she-cat got into the medicine cats den.

Fawnpaw didn't speak much, she didn't know if a cat who was just attacked by a fox wanted to hear her chattering away about random stuff. Her Clanmates were used to it, for the most part, but she didn't want to annoy her too much. She continued to walk at her pace, gaze flickering around occasionally to distract herself. She flicked her tail, her ears pricked and slightly angled forwards.

The Somali saw a bit of the camp, letting out a little chirp. "That's our camp, where you'll be healed." She informed, resisting a little hop. "Our medicine cat is very reliable." She promised, smiling slightly as they made their way towards the camp.
Iridescent' tail flicked as she plotted along after the apprentice. She was appreciative of her to slow down, but hated herself for not being able to keep up. She heard the other female ask her for her name, and sped up slightly so she was beside her. Fawnpaw? She must be one of those DayClan kitties. She heard they lived in a huge group and had weird, two noun names.

"Iridescent." She managed between the piercing pain in her shoulder. She realized her name must sound as weird to the apprentice as theirs did to her. As they rounded another bend, she realized her smaller wounds across her flank had stopped bleeding. Hopefully I won't need to much help from these other cats. It made her feel...weak.

As Iridescent heard her comment about being close to the camp, she gave a small nod of her calico-furred head. That's a relief! She thought inwardly. Her shoulder was hurting so much that she was pretty much numb to anything happening around her. All she wanted was to sit down and give herself a good wash to see how bad the damage really was. Iridescent slowed down a tad to let Fawnpaw enter first.
Old September 29th, 2017, 05:24 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Iridescent' tail flicked as she plotted along after the apprentice. She was appreciative of her to slow down, but hated herself for not being able to keep up. She heard the other female ask her for her name, and sped up slightly so she was beside her. Fawnpaw? She must be one of those DayClan kitties. She heard they lived in a huge group and had weird, two noun names.

"Iridescent." She managed between the piercing pain in her shoulder. She realized her name must sound as weird to the apprentice as theirs did to her. As they rounded another bend, she realized her smaller wounds across her flank had stopped bleeding. Hopefully I won't need to much help from these other cats. It made her feel...weak.

As Iridescent heard her comment about being close to the camp, she gave a small nod of her calico-furred head. That's a relief! She thought inwardly. Her shoulder was hurting so much that she was pretty much numb to anything happening around her. All she wanted was to sit down and give herself a good wash to see how bad the damage really was. Iridescent slowed down a tad to let Fawnpaw enter first.

Fawnpaw had a bit more confidence in her step as she got closer to camp, she knew all of her Clanmates..even if they didn't really talk to her. To some, she was too cheery. But she was just the right amount of cheery, in her eyes. This cat was obviously a rogue, perhaps a loner. Not a kittypet. Too sleek, and while she had gotten injured, she'd fought the fox too well to have lived in a Two-leg nest.

"That's a nice name!" She mewed, smiling. It reminded her of the way water shone, sometimes, with color. Though it did sound odd. Where was the claw, or the fur, or the leaf part? Right, she's a loner..or a rogue... they don't have Clan names. Fawnpaw thought, though she didn't understand why. Perhaps to seperate themselves from Clan cats.

Fawnpaw stepped into camp, surrounded by familiar smells. Though she cleared her head, she needed Iridescent to be seen. Her wounds could get..what was it? Oh, right, infected. She turned to the she-cat, giving a tiny flick of her tail. "Cloudrunner?" She mewed, gazing around.

@Rose Queen (((If you aren't too busy :3)))
Old September 29th, 2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Fawnpaw had a bit more confidence in her step as she got closer to camp, she knew all of her Clanmates..even if they didn't really talk to her. To some, she was too cheery. But she was just the right amount of cheery, in her eyes. This cat was obviously a rogue, perhaps a loner. Not a kittypet. Too sleek, and while she had gotten injured, she'd fought the fox too well to have lived in a Two-leg nest.

"That's a nice name!" She mewed, smiling. It reminded her of the way water shone, sometimes, with color. Though it did sound odd. Where was the claw, or the fur, or the leaf part? Right, she's a loner..or a rogue... they don't have Clan names. Fawnpaw thought, though she didn't understand why. Perhaps to seperate themselves from Clan cats.

Fawnpaw stepped into camp, surrounded by familiar smells. Though she cleared her head, she needed Iridescent to be seen. Her wounds could get..what was it? Oh, right, infected. She turned to the she-cat, giving a tiny flick of her tail. "Cloudrunner?" She mewed, gazing around.

Iridescent watched as the apprentice's steps grew more confident as entered the camp. As she offered her note of admirable ta her name, the orange, white, and brown female flicked one sharp ear in acknowledgment, more focused on the strong scent of cat that filled her scent glands.

"Thanks." She meowed simply, entering the camp. The female blinked once and took it all in. Cats were milling around the clearing and talking in groups or two or three. Carp-dung!, there were way more cats in one place than she was used to. Her pelt pricked with unease at being around so many, and she looked around warily. She didn't like crowds, and never would. They unsettled her. She turned her head farther to the right to see her surroundings with her good eye.

The calico she-cat watched as Fawnpaw stopped inside the clearing, looking around. Cloudrunner? Couldrunner? Iridescent echoed inside her mind. Was that a she-cat or a tom? It didn't really give any hint to gender, but lots of clan cat names didn't, she had found out. She had no idea, but what's she did know was that her shoulder was juts about unbearable. She didn't carefully if she was showing weakness, she would sit down and check out the wound right now whether Fawnpaw said she could or not. After all, it wasn't her injury.

As Iridescent sat down, she craned her neck to peer curiously at the wound. It was angry, red and swollen. Ugh, she hoped it hadn't been as bad as it was. She hoped it just looked bad, and the damage wasn't deep. But, the female knew she was lying to herself. She had had bearable wounds before, where sje could just slap on a few cobwebs an daughter be done with it. This was definitely not one of those wounds. Iridescent rasped her small tongue over the exposed wound and flinched as it stung at her gentle touch. Maybe this Cloudrunner could help.
@Rose Queen , are you busy?

Last edited by Undercover; October 1st, 2017 at 07:42 PM.
Old September 29th, 2017, 08:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Iridescent watched as the apprentice's steps grew more confident as entered the camp. As she offered her note of admirable ta her name, the orange, white, and brown female flicked one sharp ear in acknowledgment, more focused on the strong scent of cat that filled her scent glands.

"Thanks." She meowed simply, entering the camp. The female blinked once and took it all in. Cats were milling around the clearing and talking in groups or two or three. Carp-dung!, there were way more cats in one place than she was used to. Her pelt pricked with unease at being around so many, and she looked around warily. She didn't like crowds, and never would. They unsettled her. She turned her head farther to the right to see her surroundings with her good eye.

The calico she-cat watched as Fawnpaw stopped inside the clearing, looking around. Cloudrunner? Couldrunner? Iridescent echoed inside her mind. Was that a she-cat or a tom? It didn't really give any hint to gender, but lots of clan cat names didn't, she had found out. She had no idea, but what's she did know was that her shoulder was juts about unbearable. She didn't carefully if she was showing weakness, she would sit down and check out the wound right now whether Fawnpaw said she could or not. After all, it wasn't her injury.

As Iridescent sat down, she craned her neck to peer curiously at the wound. It was angry, red and swollen. Ugh, she hoped it hadn't been as bad as it was. She hoped it just looked bad, and the damage wasn't deep. But, the female knew she was lying to herself. She had had bearable wounds before, where sje could just slap on a few cobwebs an daughter be done with it. This was definitely not one of those wounds. Iridescent rasped her small tongue over the exposed wound and flinched as it stung at her gentle touch. Maybe this Cloudrunner could help.

Fawnpaw glanced around, her ears pricked and eyes glowing with her normal hyperness. She was sure she would be able to find Cloudrunner and get Iridescent healed. Her own fluff hid scars from incountering predators, though nothing like the other cats wounds. Luckily, she could never be too careless.

"No problem." Fawnpaw chirped. She noticed her discomfort, blinking. "Don't worry, they mostly keep to themselves. Some of them, anyways." She tried to comfort Iridescent, giving a little twitch of her whiskers. Her paws pricked with an urge to run around, and she satisfied it by slightly rocking. She hoped that wasn't too weird, or notable, to do. Then again, why would she care? She just needed some movement, something to keep herself occupied. She took a tiny breath, opening her jaws slightly to let familiar scents bathe her tongue, reassuring her.

"Cloudrunner is our medicine cat, he heals us when we're sick or injured. I'm sure he'll be able to heal your wound." She mewed, for a bit of clarification. She gazed around, her tail swishing. She hoped the other two were okay, fighting the fox. Perhaps she should warn somebody? No, they could probably handle it without a whole patrol. Both cats, she knew, were strong. "So what were you doing around this area anyways?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

Fawnpaw let the sight of her Clanmates calm her nerves, smiling. She loved her Clan, like a big family of sorts. Perhaps Iridescent would want to stay? No, that was wishful thinking. Unless it did happen. She kept her hopes low, just in case, but excitement bubbled in her chest. Her wound looked painful, and it would probably be infected if not treated. From what she knew about infection, anyways, which wasn't much. Cloudrunner could fix it, she reassured herself, she knew he could. Fawnpaw again let the scents bathe her tongue, the scents of the clearing, her Clanmates, the dens.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 09:08 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

Quote:

@Rose Queen , are you busy?
Startled out of his conversation when he heard his name being called, Cloudrunner made a questioning noise as he saw the cats returning to the camp but with a stranger in tow. That was new. “I’ll be right there,” he meowed, “just— just hang on.” Heart pounding, he mumbled a quick apology to his conversational partner, Sunstrike, before walking over to them at a brisk pace in order to survey what was going on. With his poor eyesight, it was difficult to truly see what the issue was from a distance. The rest of the world was forgotten to him as he approached, gaze scanning his Clan members first to ensure they didn’t need his assistance - they had to be his first priority under these circumstances, then he could determine what was ailing the newcomer.

Once he started looking her over, it wasn’t hard to see what the problem was, and he almost shrunk back miserably. “Oh StarClan,” he whispered to himself, unsure if he was feeling horrified or dismayed at the sight of the wound. Stomach twisting in knots, he was glad it wasn’t something more severe but still couldn’t imagine the pain that had caused. And still was causing. Incoherently, Cloudrunner spouted something about getting his herbs but was already running off toward his den, only coming back when he safely had his supplies grasped between his jaws. It was probably for the better, keeping the medicine cat from babbling to himself as he worked on the wound, applying marigold and cobwebs meticulously.

His wound dressing skills were refined and left the area sufficiently bandaged, and he murmured half to himself, “That should make sure the bleeding doesn’t continue..” It wouldn’t feel great—marigold wasn’t the nicest initially, pain-wise—but it would fade. An infection would be far more painful and dangerous. “So, ah,” Cloudrunner started, clearing his throat awkwardly, “who.. is this?” Rather than waiting for a reply, he shook his head. “Never mind. Perhaps you could tell me about it once she’s given somewhere to rest.. putting stress on the wounds won’t help them heal.”

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old October 2nd, 2017, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Queen View Post

Startled out of his conversation when he heard his name being called, Cloudrunner made a questioning noise as he saw the cats returning to the camp but with a stranger in tow. That was new. “I’ll be right there,” he meowed, “just— just hang on.” Heart pounding, he mumbled a quick apology to his conversational partner, Sunstrike, before walking over to them at a brisk pace in order to survey what was going on. With his poor eyesight, it was difficult to truly see what the issue was from a distance. The rest of the world was forgotten to him as he approached, gaze scanning his Clan members first to ensure they didn’t need his assistance - they had to be his first priority under these circumstances, then he could determine what was ailing the newcomer.

Once he started looking her over, it wasn’t hard to see what the problem was, and he almost shrunk back miserably. “Oh StarClan,” he whispered to himself, unsure if he was feeling horrified or dismayed at the sight of the wound. Stomach twisting in knots, he was glad it wasn’t something more severe but still couldn’t imagine the pain that had caused. And still was causing. Incoherently, Cloudrunner spouted something about getting his herbs but was already running off toward his den, only coming back when he safely had his supplies grasped between his jaws. It was probably for the better, keeping the medicine cat from babbling to himself as he worked on the wound, applying marigold and cobwebs meticulously.

His wound dressing skills were refined and left the area sufficiently bandaged, and he murmured half to himself, “That should make sure the bleeding doesn’t continue..” It wouldn’t feel great—marigold wasn’t the nicest initially, pain-wise—but it would fade. An infection would be far more painful and dangerous. “So, ah,” Cloudrunner started, clearing his throat awkwardly, “who.. is this?” Rather than waiting for a reply, he shook his head. “Never mind. Perhaps you could tell me about it once she’s given somewhere to rest.. putting stress on the wounds won’t help them heal.”
Quote:
Fawnpaw glanced around, her ears pricked and eyes glowing with her normal hyperness. She was sure she would be able to find Cloudrunner and get Iridescent healed. Her own fluff hid scars from incountering predators, though nothing like the other cats wounds. Luckily, she could never be too careless.

"No problem." Fawnpaw chirped. She noticed her discomfort, blinking. "Don't worry, they mostly keep to themselves. Some of them, anyways." She tried to comfort Iridescent, giving a little twitch of her whiskers. Her paws pricked with an urge to run around, and she satisfied it by slightly rocking. She hoped that wasn't too weird, or notable, to do. Then again, why would she care? She just needed some movement, something to keep herself occupied. She took a tiny breath, opening her jaws slightly to let familiar scents bathe her tongue, reassuring her.

"Cloudrunner is our medicine cat, he heals us when we're sick or injured. I'm sure he'll be able to heal your wound." She mewed, for a bit of clarification. She gazed around, her tail swishing. She hoped the other two were okay, fighting the fox. Perhaps she should warn somebody? No, they could probably handle it without a whole patrol. Both cats, she knew, were strong. "So what were you doing around this area anyways?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

Fawnpaw let the sight of her Clanmates calm her nerves, smiling. She loved her Clan, like a big family of sorts. Perhaps Iridescent would want to stay? No, that was wishful thinking. Unless it did happen. She kept her hopes low, just in case, but excitement bubbled in her chest. Her wound looked painful, and it would probably be infected if not treated. From what she knew about infection, anyways, which wasn't much. Cloudrunner could fix it, she reassured herself, she knew he could. Fawnpaw again let the scents bathe her tongue, the scents of the clearing, her Clanmates, the dens.
Iridescent flicked her tail in acknowledgment to Fawnpaw's comment. Hopefully they would keep to themselves and not stare like she was a bald mouse. Her calico fur prickled along the she-cat's spine as she sensed movement beside her. Iridescent's eyes flashed curiously as she observed the apprentice rocking back and forth on her paws. Maybe it was a stress thing. Twitching her ear in wonder, the female turned away, scanning the clearing once more at all the unfamiliar felines.

As the apprentice spoke up again, Iridescent gave a rather annoyed flick of her tail. Would this cat ever be quiet? Although the calico she didn't know what a medicine cat even was, let alone seen one, she was pretty sure that Shen didn't need to know who he, Cloudrunner, was if he was to heal her. Iridescent let the other female's question sink in as she pondered how to answer. If she were to answer truthfully, she would say that she was hunting and had no intention of meeting the fox. But, part of her wanted to just say 'It's really none of your business what I do or intend to do.' But, that would be unfair to snap at the cat when she had brought her all this way for help.

"I was just hunting." She meowed, shortening her answer even more than what the idea was in her head. Her tail flicked back and forth as she pondered what else to say. There was really no details. Just staying alive. The female hadn't even realized she had crossed the border to the clan, she was so intent on her prey, apparently it had slipped by her senses. Hopefully, they wouldn't be to mad at the fact of a simple trespass. After all, it was her first time in doing so.

The female was lost in thought when she heard the rapid thrum of pawsteps coming closer. Immediately, Iridescent shot to her paws, wincing as the wound throbbed angrily. She flinched back as the unfamiliar tom sniffed at her wound and then hurried away. That must be Cloudrunner, the calico thought as she flicked an ear, watching the tom cat as he muttered something about a Clan of stars and what sounded like getting herbs. Her blue eyes followed him to a den where she assumed he kept his storage of remedies, and followed him all the way back as he immediately set to work.

Iridescent observed him carefully, flinching as he pressed the marigold to her wound. He worked diligently and efficiently, leaving the wound nicely patched up when he was finished. The female looked up from his work, her gaze fixed on his own as he asked the question. Iridescent was rather hesitant to answer the question of who she was, and was relieved when he hurried on to saying she could tell him later and to find somewher to rest.

"What did you do?" She asked, clicking her tail at the cut, curious, despite her pride, at how he had managed so quickly and neatly. He was much better at this than she would have thought. If he wasn't here, she probably wouldn't have even bothered with the marigold. Where did he learn it from? She wondered as she studied the tom. It was already feeling a bit better and the stinging had pretty much dulled. All she felt like doing now was finding somewhere to clean up a bit. Did he say something about rest?

((Oops, that was long))

Last edited by Undercover; October 2nd, 2017 at 02:21 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 05:31 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

@Undercover @Rose Queen

Fawnpaw listened to the two older cats, not understanding most of what Cloudrunner did. She sat in silence, not wanting to disturb him. As he finished, the wound neatly fixed up, she gave a tiny purr of delight. "Wow, it looks so much better!" She mewed, hopping on her paws. She didn't mind if she was being annoying, it was interesting to watch him fix up her wound, his skills clear. She gave a little purr, though it soon died as she didn't want to seem too overenthusiastic.

"Okay, Cloudrunner!" She mewed, dipping her head. "I'll find somewhere." She promised, chest puffing out as she scanned the area. "I can find somewhere with shade, away from the others?" She suggested to Iridescent, assuming she'd like an area away from other cats. She didn't seem to like them very much, from what she'd seen, and she wanted the guest type-cat to be comfortable while healing.

She swished her tail, gazing around, trying to find an area how she saw it in her mind, and she grinned when she saw a little corner containing no cats, shaded nicely. "Like over there?" She asked their guest, tilting her head slightly, her eyes shining with curiosity and friendliness. She wanted to make sure Iridescent would like the area she'd chosen, and that she wasn't a total mouse-brain for suggesting it.