Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:25 PM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:23 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:18 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2020, 02:00 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Honing your skills

(This thread is a training experience for all apprentice who comes and participates. My first post will place as if Brindlejaw is in the clearing and then my second will be as if everyone is in the Training Moors, everything will take place here.)

The idea came to him late at night as he was drifting off to sleep. Discussing the plan with Twilightstar and her giving it a go surprised the tom. Excitement soared through his emotions as he padded up to the middle of the clearing and cleared his voice.
"Apprentices of Windclan. Please follow me to a training session in the Traning Moors." The deputy's voice rang out for all to hear. "If possible I would like a few warriors to join along too." With that Brindlejaw turned to the exit of the camp and padded his way to the moors in hopes that others will follow him.

@implimm @Moon Lily @Wings @shortstack @Starfall @Rainquail @Wolfie @Beau @Arie @TheNyanCatMinecart @Zero @NIGHTOWL @LionKitKat @FuzzyRatto @Spiderfrost @kittygirl @Lynxpaw @WhiteStripes @Slushie @Vessels @~Splash~ @Puddle~ @~Lucid Dreams~ @.Bread. @Stonewolf @Zesty Mango @Estelle @chaton @RedHead @Echobreeze18 @Arie

Last edited by Sweetie; May 24th, 2020 at 02:15 AM.
Old May 24th, 2020, 02:29 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Honing your skills

@Shimm

Puddlepaw had been lounging around on one side of the clearing, bored out of his mind and fidgeting around with a small clump of grass. But, a voice soon rang out across the clearing, interrupting his bout of boredom. The young tom perked his ears up to hear Brindlejaw addressing all the apprentices. A training session with all the other apprentices? The concept sounded intriguing, even more so once he realized there was the chance that his friends might be there, and they would all be able to train together. He wasn’t about to miss this. Sitting up, it wasn’t long before he was up on his feet and trotting out the camp entrance behind the deputy.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 24th, 2020, 06:40 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Eaglepaw was sitting at the edge of the clearing staring at the ground, bored out of his mind. He hadn't felt like talking to another cat. His head shot up when he heard Brindlejaw announce that there was going to be an event for apprentices. The brown and white tabby stood up and padded over to the deputy.

@Shimm
Old May 24th, 2020, 08:26 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Dawnpaw smiled, trotting after the deputy. @Shimm
Old May 24th, 2020, 09:08 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

{Shimmy... you're not prepared @Shimm }

Oh! So this was the crabby deputy's plan? To take HER IDEA and make into his own! Why couldn't he just respect that it had been HER idea. Not his own. And now he was taking credit for it. That could not to do. She had wanted for them to work together on it, but here he goes and just claims it for his own. Her best friend Brindle needed to be knocked down a few notches now didn't he. Tail held high Weaselskip made her way over to the deputy and aimed a paw at his head. She really wanted to hit him. "Now now now oldie. I think age might've hit you too hard. It is my idea this training thing so you better get your ass away and start doing the tasks for the preparation alright? Such as finding warriors for the tasks? Yes. Good. But please, don't leave me to deal with all of them," she threw her tail out in an arch gesturing to the gathering apprentices. "Damn it. If you're dealing with them... I'll go do the menial tasks..." However much she liked her own idea... she would gladly forsake any credit if it meant it she wouldn't be swarmed by apprentices in one big mighty mass.

OH! This was gonna be incredibly exciting. Pumapaw sprung up a the deputy's call and the cream coloured apprentice raced to keep up with the other apprentices, her shorter legs making it harder for the long furred masked molly. She wanted a proper training session for once, one that she would actually learn something in maybe? That could be fun couldn't it?

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; May 24th, 2020 at 09:08 AM.
Old May 24th, 2020, 09:54 AM

My Mood: Tired

Birchpaw was padding around the clearing when she heard the deputy's voice. A training session with all the other apprentices, she thought. I can finally get to practice my fighting skills! Full of excitement, she padded over to the deputy, eager to begin.
@Shimm
Old May 24th, 2020, 10:00 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Snailpaw was definitely not going to miss this. She hurried up and trotted after the deputy.

@Shimm

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old May 24th, 2020, 10:32 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Lilypaw poked her head outside the apprentice's den shyly. It felt so silly for her to be creating a nest in the apprentices den, but it is what it is. She had all the Shadowclan training she could need, but Windclan did things differently.

The calico slid out of the den to where the deputy was gathering the other apprentices. Walking among the smaller, younger cats, she found a spot to wait for more instructions on what this training session would entail. Perhaps she should also inform the she-cat in charge of her education as well.

Lilypaw flit her head around to do just that, looking to spot the older Silvercinder.

-- @Rainquail --
Old May 24th, 2020, 10:44 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Shimm

Hmm? What's this? His ears perked up at the deputy calling. Creeping forward Skypaw stuck his nose into the group . "am I allowed to join?" obviously hintin g on the last time.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 24th, 2020, 10:50 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Shimm ]

Heathernose perked her ears at the sound of Brindlejaw’s voice and the slender warrior rose gracefully from where she’d curled up in the sun. She was always looking for ways to help and this seemed a wonderful way to be of assistance. The molly padded up to Brindlejaw with a friendly smile and offered,

“I can help out!”

-

Smolderpaw slipped from the apprentice’s den and made his way swiftly to join the crowd of apprentices. A clan wide training session sounded great! He couldn’t wait to get some training done. In that moment, the ginger tom hoped Brindlejaw would be looking for a volunteer- he knew that he wanted to have a hands on experience with this.

Last edited by dionysus; May 24th, 2020 at 10:50 AM.
Closed Thread