Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:21 PM
A Family for Purekit
by Ragwort
Last post by cantcodegoawaythe2nd
Today 05:14 PM
Bean's Shop / Art Trade
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 05:08 PM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:59 PM
quillpaw's stealth lesson...
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 13th, 2020, 01:57 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Victory Prey Social [Open to WC]

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar had promised another prey social. Since the camp itself was getting rather small, something she'd be fixing very soon, outside in the moor seemed to be a better place to hold this little feast. Twilightstar found a small stone to seat herself on while addressing her clan.
"I've decided we're going to socialize outside of the camp this time. Kits, if you wander from the group, I don't care who left or the reason, the next prey social none of you will be allowed to join." It only took one bad kit to ruin it for everyone.
"There are butterflies to play with, a tunnel to crawl through, and flowers to pick. This is a time for you all to share tongues, build newer stronger relationships, and just relax. Think of it as a celebration of both our victory and a welcoming to our new medicine cats, deputy, and warriors." Coyotesnarl had to go off somewhere, as normal she didn't ask him where since she simply trusted him to return. He better return soon, she really didn't want to do patrols.
It had been rather hard to figure out how to entertain little ones, but she figured playing in an empty rabbit barrow would be something. She had already checked the barrow herself, whoever lived in it was long gone. It only went in one straight direction, two fox lengths, and opened up on the side. Someone should be supervising the younglings, but she had made sure it was safe so they'd be alright.
"As for the prey, Rosebriar, Ashfeather, Basilbounce, Creekdash, Eldersky, Honeysage, Shockholly, Peonyspirit, Puddlesplash, Snailspark, and Yewbark." The leader called for all eleven of the recently made warriors. "You can come hunting with me. I've found some new birds that you can help me catch." Chickens, it wasn't a big flock, but enough to have fun hunting. Besides, it might be pleasant spending a little time with the warriors. Twilightstar waited for her cats to settle and for the ones she had called to step up.

Last edited by Moonraven; August 13th, 2020 at 02:01 PM.
Old August 13th, 2020, 01:59 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Default Re: Victory Prey Social [Open to WC]

"Duskkit!" Skyripple walked over to the tunnel, "Do you think I can fit through this?"
@Leopardblaze
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old August 13th, 2020, 01:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Basilbounce padded up to join Twilightstar. She’d get to hunt with her friends and brother, and a few other cats. But she’d have to deal with Rosebriar. She smiled at the idea of hunting with her friends for the first time. She was surprised she hadn’t infuriated Twilightstar to the point that she was invited to hunt strange birds with her.
@Moonraven @Puddle~ @.Bread. @Wings @TheNyanCatMinecart @implimm @Starfall @Rainquail @wnder

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 13th, 2020 at 02:00 PM.
Old August 13th, 2020, 02:01 PM

~LavenderKit~
LavenderKit would bounce towards the flowers, she was named after them after all.
The ginger kit would look at all the pretty blossoms, picking out the most pretty of all.
Maybe she’d put them in her fur, maybe she’d give them to RoseBriar and Mother!
They’d love such beautiful flowers! And they’d love her for giving them flowers!
She’d look around once she had a large mouthful, hoping someone could help her.
- @Mumble -

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; August 14th, 2020 at 02:13 AM.
Old August 13th, 2020, 02:03 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Come on kits! Wishpool called, herding her children onto the moor. Why don't you go investigate that burrow over there? she suggested, guiding them to the one that had Twilightstar's scent in it. I'll learn what happened, and tell you all about it. Hopefully they would stay put, and not cause a disruption. It would be so embarrasing! So just in case, she sat down near the burrow. @soot (assuming Cinder's ok) @~Radiantshine~ @~RooRoo~ @esa @Rainquail (If you want her and Dimtail to talk, if we're still doing that)
-----------------------
Skunkblaze laid down, and stretched out her legs. If anyone needed a story, she was ready for it! (OPEN)
------------------
Thornpaw bounded onto the moor, and took a seat as far away from Yewswipe as possible. With all the cats, she had a chance of grabbing a bite to eat quickly! (OPEN)
---------------
Deadkit scampered after the others, quickly diving into the burrow. This was SO cool!
Old August 13th, 2020, 02:04 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

[open]

Chill time!
Pumapaw was on board and the large cream molly bumbled out onto the moors, her short legs carrying her surprisingly well. After having been taught how to lift herself properly thanks to Quickass... Wow she was actually thankful for something? Nope. She wasn't. But he'd taught her some stuff. Still high on energy she sat down and flicked her tail. Maybe someone could approach her? or would she need to find a group of kits and tell them the story of how she ran down Flintspirit and how she pushed Quickass into the river? that sounded like a good idea! and she could show off how brilliant she was too.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 13th, 2020, 02:05 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Duskkit trotted over to Skyripple when she called. He looked into the tunnel and looked at her before shrugging, "Maybe..." He poked his head into the tunnel before taking a few steps inside and looked back at her.
@StealthWarrior
Old August 13th, 2020, 02:08 PM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking

Cypresskit looks around cautiously
Old August 13th, 2020, 02:09 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Skyripple shrugged before shoving her head in after Duskkit. Squeezing her shoulders in, she wriggled forward a little
@Leopardblaze
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old August 13th, 2020, 02:14 PM

My Mood: Spooky

"Can you fit?" Duskkit asked curiously, looking over his shoulder before taking a few more steps forward, exploring further into the tunnel. Maybe he would find some bugs or find something else to show Skyripple.
@StealthWarrior

Last edited by Leopardblaze; August 13th, 2020 at 02:14 PM.
Closed Thread