Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
branchpaw training [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 11:49 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:47 PM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by zBlaze
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 11:40 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:34 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2018, 06:27 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@Airabelle;

Sunray was soundly, peacefully, in the comfort of a corner in the warrior's den. His chest rose in fell in a slow, content pattern, as it had been for a while now. It was late when he finally went to sleep the night before, so he overslept through the morning. He wasn't dreaming; he rarely dreamed. It was just a blissful blankness for him.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 11th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
@Airabelle;

Sunray was soundly, peacefully, in the comfort of a corner in the warrior's den. His chest rose in fell in a slow, content pattern, as it had been for a while now. It was late when he finally went to sleep the night before, so he overslept through the morning. He wasn't dreaming; he rarely dreamed. It was just a blissful blankness for him.
The sun was high in the sky when Cloudheart returned to Camp, two squirrels swinging from his jaws. He deposited them on the fresh-kill pile with a tired huff and looked around for Sunray, but saw no sign of his brother. He had been hoping to spend some time with Sunray, but it seemed he wasn't there... patrolling, maybe, or hunting. So, he decided a nap wouldn't hurt. He headed to the Warrior's Den and picked his way through the nests to find his own at the back next to Sunray's... and there he was, still sleeping. Cloudheart poked his brother with a paw, frowning. "Have you been sleeping all day?" he asked irritably, though this was just the exhaustion showing itself. "I just worked my tail off hunting for the Clan."
Old April 11th, 2018, 06:41 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
The sun was high in the sky when Cloudheart returned to Camp, two squirrels swinging from his jaws. He deposited them on the fresh-kill pile with a tired huff and looked around for Sunray, but saw no sign of his brother. He had been hoping to spend some time with Sunray, but it seemed he wasn't there... patrolling, maybe, or hunting. So, he decided a nap wouldn't hurt. He headed to the Warrior's Den and picked his way through the nests to find his own at the back next to Sunray's... and there he was, still sleeping. Cloudheart poked his brother with a paw, frowning. "Have you been sleeping all day?" he asked irritably, though this was just the exhaustion showing itself. "I just worked my tail off hunting for the Clan."
"Wh... Huh..." Sunray's attempt at speaking was slurred and barely audible. His tail twitched slightly, signaling that he was coming back to reality. It only took a few moments for him to be awake enough to comprehend what was happening, and he lazily opened his eyes to his his brother. "Oh, hey," he mumbled innocently, pushing himself up to stretch. "How's it going?" He was either avoiding the question, or he just hadn't heard it.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 11th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Warrior

Quote:
"Wh... Huh..." Sunray's attempt at speaking was slurred and barely audible. His tail twitched slightly, signaling that he was coming back to reality. It only took a few moments for him to be awake enough to comprehend what was happening, and he lazily opened his eyes to his his brother. "Oh, hey," he mumbled innocently, pushing himself up to stretch. "How's it going?" He was either avoiding the question, or he just hadn't heard it.
Cloudheart huffed in slight annoyance when Sunray avoided the question, but his eyes just betrayed exhaustion, not anger. "I just spent the morning hunting while you got to sleep in," he meowed, raising his eyebrows and cocking his head. "That's how it's going." Despite his words, Cloudheart's tone was nothing but gentle and loving towards his brother, and he walked past him, brushing his pelt against his brother's before settling down in his nest. "I'm exhausted, I've been up since before dawn."
Old April 11th, 2018, 06:51 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Cloudheart huffed in slight annoyance when Sunray avoided the question, but his eyes just betrayed exhaustion, not anger. "I just spent the morning hunting while you got to sleep in," he meowed, raising his eyebrows and cocking his head. "That's how it's going." Despite his words, Cloudheart's tone was nothing but gentle and loving towards his brother, and he walked past him, brushing his pelt against his brother's before settling down in his nest. "I'm exhausted, I've been up since before dawn."
"Oh," Sunray muttered, blinking. He let out a quiet yawn before shaking his head, now completely awake. "Well, why'd you do that, then?" He questioned, frowning. "And you didn't wake me up, either, so technically... it's not my fault."
Oh, Sunray with his weird logic to avoid taking the blame himself, even for simple things like sleeping in.

Old April 11th, 2018, 07:04 PM
Warrior

Quote:
"Oh," Sunray muttered, blinking. He let out a quiet yawn before shaking his head, now completely awake. "Well, why'd you do that, then?" He questioned, frowning. "And you didn't wake me up, either, so technically... it's not my fault."
Oh, Sunray with his weird logic to avoid taking the blame himself, even for simple things like sleeping in.
"To feed the Clan," Cloudheart's reply was made long by a large yawn, and he looked up at his brother with a small grin. "I didn't want to wake you, I know you were up late last night." The tom rolled his eyes; his brother would do anything to avoid taking blame. "Why were you up so late, anyway?" he asked, resting his head on his paws.
Old April 11th, 2018, 07:13 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
"To feed the Clan," Cloudheart's reply was made long by a large yawn, and he looked up at his brother with a small grin. "I didn't want to wake you, I know you were up late last night." The tom rolled his eyes; his brother would do anything to avoid taking blame. "Why were you up so late, anyway?" he asked, resting his head on his paws.
Sunray glanced around, shifting his paws slightly. His eyes eventually landed on the entrance to the den, and he went silent for a long moment, choosing his words carefully. "Who said I was?" He eventually meowed, his furry tail swishing back and forth.

Old April 11th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow tilted her head, "what did I say this time?" She sighed and stood up shaking herself off. "Are you okay? Look, I dunno what I said but I'm sorry." She frowned and shook her head, genuinely wondering what she had done to upset her newfound friend. She pawed the ground impatiently, her limbs aching from the long time she had spent sitting painfully still. The molly didn't normally regret things, but she didn't want to lose one of the only friends she had. She didn't think she had said anything upsetting, and the only thing she had said at all was that she wasn't getting the best of treatment from StarClan.
It wasn't anything you said I just felt this wave of sadness crash over me *he says shaking his head* I don't get the best of treatment either but I make the best of what I have and that's what's important *he says lightning up*
Old April 11th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@Dark blossom

Duskpaw woke up from somecat gently prodding him in the side. He looked up to see Dawnpaw's brilliant blue eyes staring at him as he blinked away grogginess. Besides his sister, the only cat next to him was Ivypaw. "What?" He muttered to Dawnpaw grumpily. "I'm going out, do you want to come with me?" She whispered, not trying to wake the others. Duskpaw shook his head with a groan. "No, crazy furball. I don't wake up at dawn like you do." He hissed, turning his head away. Dawnpaw seemed like the only cat that could handle him. She shrugged. "Whatever." She murmured. "Have a good rest." And without a second sound, her lithe shape slipped out of the den. Duskpaw felt bad for shooing her away, so he got up about ready to follow her, when his leg accidentally kicked Ivypaw's back. He froze. You are a stupid furball! He growled in his mind, angry at himself. Duskpaw let out a small hiss of annoyance as the apprentice stirred awake.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 11th, 2018, 07:58 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post
@Dark blossom

Duskpaw woke up from somecat gently prodding him in the side. He looked up to see Dawnpaw's brilliant blue eyes staring at him as he blinked away grogginess. Besides his sister, the only cat next to him was Ivypaw. "What?" He muttered to Dawnpaw grumpily. "I'm going out, do you want to come with me?" She whispered, not trying to wake the others. Duskpaw shook his head with a groan. "No, crazy furball. I don't wake up at dawn like you do." He hissed, turning his head away. Dawnpaw seemed like the only cat that could handle him. She shrugged. "Whatever." She murmured. "Have a good rest." And without a second sound, her lithe shape slipped out of the den. Duskpaw felt bad for shooing her away, so he got up about ready to follow her, when his leg accidentally kicked Ivypaw's back. He froze. You are a stupid furball! He growled in his mind, angry at himself. Duskpaw let out a small hiss of annoyance as the apprentice stirred awake.

Ivypaw blinked awake and groggily looked around, "Who poked me" she whispered slurred. She looked around and saw Duskpaw and yawned.
Closed Thread