Today 10:59 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:47 PM

Old November 5th, 2020, 04:33 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
The wolf's face scrunched at the sound of another pack. "Great. Another pack." He sighed. "Oh well. Thank you for the warnings." He said beginning to walk off. "Id hate to have more blood on my paws than I would like." He muttered quietly.

"I have my secrets." She teased with her tongue out. "And I shall not tell them." She jumped off and laid down where she was.

Zuri watched him leave, she could only hope the group of wolves she smelled by her territory were nice. And that’s he wouldn’t enter the forest. As he walked away she sighed due to being left alone once more, her stomach rumbling at the all of the work she had done and little to no to food to compensate. “Have a good journey.” She called out before turning around to go and try to track some food.

~0~

Czar smiled to her. “No fair!” He whined playfully before falling back onto his back and stared up at the sky, enjoying this moment before Rí jumped on him, causing the air to be knocked out of him due to the sudden collision.

Old November 5th, 2020, 04:41 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Zuri watched him leave, she could only hope the group of wolves she smelled by her territory were nice. And that’s he wouldn’t enter the forest. As he walked away she sighed due to being left alone once more, her stomach rumbling at the all of the work she had done and little to no to food to compensate. “Have a good journey.” She called out before turning around to go and try to track some food.

~0~

Czar smiled to her. “No fair!” He whined playfully before falling back onto his back and stared up at the sky, enjoying this moment before Rí jumped on him, causing the air to be knocked out of him due to the sudden collision.

Athena laughed at the sudden collision and then heard her stomach growl. "I'm gonna go hunt!" She told Czar. "Keep them playing and I'll get you something good!" She said as she ran out. She never knew herself where she kept all this energy but she was glad she had it nonetheless.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old November 5th, 2020, 09:42 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Athena laughed at the sudden collision and then heard her stomach growl. "I'm gonna go hunt!" She told Czar. "Keep them playing and I'll get you something good!" She said as she ran out. She never knew herself where she kept all this energy but she was glad she had it nonetheless.

Czar whined as Athena left him with the two attacking pups before he turned a rounded and bit them lightly in Response to their nips and playful barks, listening to what his sister said to keep them busy while she went out once again.

Last edited by Shadow; November 5th, 2020 at 09:43 AM.
Old November 5th, 2020, 11:06 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Czar whined as Athena left him with the two attacking pups before he turned a rounded and bit them lightly in Response to their nips and playful barks, listening to what his sister said to keep them busy while she went out once again.
Athena was walking around Tge territory searching for prey. Everytime she'd find something worth catching ot would run and she sighed. "You can fight but not hunt apparently.....great job Athena." She started to get down on herself, but she kept motivating herself and wanted to keep a positive attitude until she found something.
Small skip)

After searching for what felt like an eternity, she aas ready to give up until she heard the sounds of another wolf. She immediately crouched and made herself as tiny as possible. She wanted to run and find help, but she was also curious. She lifted her head, think it might just as well be possible prey to capture. She was about to attack then stopped once she saw exactly what this was. Not caring about how much noise she made on the way back she bursted into the camp. "Czar! Mother! Where are you. I need you for something!'

Old November 5th, 2020, 08:58 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Athena was walking around Tge territory searching for prey. Everytime she'd find something worth catching ot would run and she sighed. "You can fight but not hunt apparently.....great job Athena." She started to get down on herself, but she kept motivating herself and wanted to keep a positive attitude until she found something.
Small skip)

After searching for what felt like an eternity, she aas ready to give up until she heard the sounds of another wolf. She immediately crouched and made herself as tiny as possible. She wanted to run and find help, but she was also curious. She lifted her head, think it might just as well be possible prey to capture. She was about to attack then stopped once she saw exactly what this was. Not caring about how much noise she made on the way back she bursted into the camp. "Czar! Mother! Where are you. I need you for something!'

Sunset immediately stood up and rushed over to her daughter. “Athena? What’s wrong?” She asked panicked, while looking her over instinctively for wounds.

~0~

Czar was equally as fast, having the two pups follow suit after him, Rí looking concerned and peaking from behind Czar’s legs. “Athena?” He asked looking behind her. “What’s wrong?!”

Old November 5th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Sunset immediately stood up and rushed over to her daughter. “Athena? What’s wrong?” She asked panicked, while looking her over instinctively for wounds.

~0~

Czar was equally as fast, having the two pups follow suit after him, Rí looking concerned and peaking from behind Czar’s legs. “Athena?” He asked looking behind her. “What’s wrong?!”

"Guys! I found something out there!" She said rather urgently hiding a smile. "I have to show you two! It's important." She said racing off back out into the forest. "Hurry!"

Old November 5th, 2020, 09:34 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"Guys! I found something out there!" She said rather urgently hiding a smile. "I have to show you two! It's important." She said racing off back out into the forest. "Hurry!"

Czar and Sunset looked at eachother before Sunset grumbled at the false alarm before starting to walk after her, whereas Czar ordered both pups to stay and watch guard so they wouldn’t follow him as he followed after his mother and sister. After a few moments he caught up to the both of them and was by Athena’s side. “What’s happening? What is it?” He asked, breathing heavily as he had to run to catch up.

Old November 5th, 2020, 10:14 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Czar and Sunset looked at eachother before Sunset grumbled at the false alarm before starting to walk after her, whereas Czar ordered both pups to stay and watch guard so they wouldn’t follow him as he followed after his mother and sister. After a few moments he caught up to the both of them and was by Athena’s side. “What’s happening? What is it?” He asked, breathing heavily as he had to run to catch up.

Athena kept running up until she stopped at where she found her target. "I was hunting here. And look what I found!" She said pointing to nothing. Her smile faltered. "What? But he was right here?" He couldn't have vanished!" She said now looking around frantically.

From behind the three wolves, a voice spoke. "Did you really think that I would stay in the same spot for long?" The voice of Shadow was as clear as day as he held a smile on his face. "Honestly. I thought I taught you better Athena." He smiled as Athena basically ran into him in a big hug.

Old November 5th, 2020, 11:01 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Athena kept running up until she stopped at where she found her target. "I was hunting here. And look what I found!" She said pointing to nothing. Her smile faltered. "What? But he was right here?" He couldn't have vanished!" She said now looking around frantically.

From behind the three wolves, a voice spoke. "Did you really think that I would stay in the same spot for long?" The voice of Shadow was as clear as day as he held a smile on his face. "Honestly. I thought I taught you better Athena." He smiled as Athena basically ran into him in a big hug.

Both Sunset and Czar had very similar reactions...that of which was standing there in shock, before tears slowly flooded their vision. Sunset’s legs became became weak and she slowly lowered herself to the ground as she shook. Her expression was a mix of pain and shock.

She felt pain, because she had left him. He had been alive all this time and they left him all alone to fend for himself. Pain because she had let herself be manipulated whilst she was in her lowest of times, pain because she believed everything Klaus had told her. That shadow was never coming back, that Klaus was all she had and she should be grateful for everything he had done for her. That she was worthless without him, but now Shadow was back.

And what had she done? She let herself be played like a puppet. Sunset should have felt beyond happy, and she did...but the emotion of pain and guilt overpowered everything. Yet the she wolf couldn’t look away. If she would have been able to stand and walk towards him...she would have...but she felt as if she didn’t deserve to go and press up against her mate. For the wrong she had done.

“Sha...dow...” She choked out between sobs, unable to say much else, flinching if he came closer...not sure if this was another cruel trick of her mind to haunt her.

~0~

After the shock passed he ran to his father, sobbing uncontrollably...not even stopping as his mother fell behind him...to caught up in the scent that he had missed the most. It was if he was glued to his side, terrified that if he were to move away from him that his father would disappear once again.

Old November 5th, 2020, 11:43 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Both Sunset and Czar had very similar reactions...that of which was standing there in shock, before tears slowly flooded their vision. Sunset’s legs became became weak and she slowly lowered herself to the ground as she shook. Her expression was a mix of pain and shock.

She felt pain, because she had left him. He had been alive all this time and they left him all alone to fend for himself. Pain because she had let herself be manipulated whilst she was in her lowest of times, pain because she believed everything Klaus had told her. That shadow was never coming back, that Klaus was all she had and she should be grateful for everything he had done for her. That she was worthless without him, but now Shadow was back.

And what had she done? She let herself be played like a puppet. Sunset should have felt beyond happy, and she did...but the emotion of pain and guilt overpowered everything. Yet the she wolf couldn’t look away. If she would have been able to stand and walk towards him...she would have...but she felt as if she didn’t deserve to go and press up against her mate. For the wrong she had done.

“Sha...dow...” She choked out between sobs, unable to say much else, flinching if he came closer...not sure if this was another cruel trick of her mind to haunt her.

~0~

After the shock passed he ran to his father, sobbing uncontrollably...not even stopping as his mother fell behind him...to caught up in the scent that he had missed the most. It was if he was glued to his side, terrified that if he were to move away from him that his father would disappear once again.

Shadow looked over to his pups. "Czar...Athena...I missed you both." He smiled happily. Licking them both as he felt both of their furs. It had been so long. He then heard the voice he had been dreaming to hear again. He turned to Sunset with a smile and walked up to her. "Sunset. How I've missed you so much." He sounded so relieved not concerned about the roundness of her belly at the current moment. "I'm sorry I left you all. It wont happen again. I promise."