Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by Mica
Today 01:49 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 01:47 PM
✦ RiverClan Self-Exiles -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 01:45 PM
❝A tuft of evening...
Last post by chickadee
Today 01:41 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 01:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2018, 01:25 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
[FONT="Fixedsys"]

Bristledawn let out a teasing purr, flicking her striped tail. “Exactly.” She flicked Mudtuft’s ear, stepping a bit close to him. “Maybe you could find me something prettier then?” There was a challenge alight in her blue eyes as she grinned, leaning forwards so that her fur was brushing the large brown tom’s. “I bet a strong, handsome tom like you could find something like that, right Mudtuft?” Bristledawn purred, slowly waving her tail through the air. If there was one thing, besides being nosy, that Bristledawn was good at, it was getting what she wanted. Especially when it came to Mudtuft. Both of them knew that their flirting was a joke, but on the outside, to other cats, it could very well look like the two were mates. Bristledawn knew that could never happen though. The she-cat didn’t want a mate. She found them too restricting. And Bristledawn hated restrictions.

In Mudtuft's opinion anything could be turned into a challenge, but if it was real challange than he was happier. He knew that there was never a true challange when it came to Bristledawn and him. Plus, he didn't mind getting pretty things for her, not when he knew it was all a game. It was just a game, something to entertsin both of them in the cold leaf-bare days and make them feel warmer due to the source of entertainment. I guess you could say he was spending time with a friend. "Of course I will," he purred, standing up to stretch his muscles, "But wouldn't you like to come?" He asked. He was enjoying himself quite a lot and did not fancy having to go out in the territory without someone especially knowing he could have stayed in the camp with someone.
Old April 8th, 2018, 03:44 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
The warrior purred, amused by Mistkit's curiosity. "The apprentice's den obviously. I slept a lot as an apprentice." Ashnose recalled with a slight chuckle. He often trained so hard that is was tough for him to get up in the mornings. Ashnose had to be dragged out of his nest by his peers more times than he cared to admit. "I spent a little bit of time in the medicine den. I'd had a few illnesses and injuries as an apprentice. It couldn't have been helped. It was never bad." The gray tom added just to be sure he wasn't going to scare the kit. "And I spent a lot of time in the elders' den, but I had already spent lots of time with them before I became a 'paw. I always enjoyed listening to their stories, even as a warrior!" The tom purred. He shook his head shortly after. "How about you hold off on that until you're an apprentice? I don't think the apprentices will take too kindly to a kit sniffing around their den. Warrior duties are much like apprentice duties except we have a little more responsibilities and more independence. Goldenstar is the best leader of all the Clans. You shouldn't be afraid of him. He's nice to cats who deserve it. Though I am a little surprised you don't know what he looks like. I do suppose our Clan leader has been quite busy. You'll just have to wait and see for yourself. You'll know him when you see him." Ashnose's amber eyes sparkled as his tail flickered behind him. "You don't need to apologize. All of your questions are welcome."
The kit nodded thoughtfully as she listened to the warrior talk. “You spent a lot of time sleeping? They let you? Or is that normal?” Mist asked. “Some things can’t be helped,” she agreed. “Your right I don’t want to anger any apprentices by bathing in. I probably have seen Goldenstar but didn’t know his name or who he was,” the kit said thoughtfully. “How many moons are you Ashnose?”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 8th, 2018, 04:09 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@FadingEchoes @JaxenAmethyst @G29 @Kolabear360 (New life~ )

It was late afternoon in the ShadowClan nursery. The sun slowly slipping down the sky leaving it crimson red with flakes of scarlet and pink mixed in. In the back corner of the dark nursery laid a ginger molly her flaks so swollen it looked like she'd burst. With bright green eyes haft closed she took a deep breath. This would be Orangepetal's third litter of kits and they were coming! She could feel them squirming inside of her trying to get out. Yes the ginger queen had done this two times already but it was something the excited and scared you every time. "Thornpath?" She called quietly hoping that her mate was there. A wave of pain hit her making her suddenly gasp but she swollowed down the pain and focused on breathing and pushing. With a heave she had her first kit, a tom kit looking almost exactly like his father. Orangepetal nipped his air sack and began covering him with licks till he took his fitprst breath. Relieved she pulled her son closer to her as she felt another kit coming. Trying her best to keep her breath stedy and herself from wailing in pain, she clinched onto a piece of wood she'd asked another queen to get her. Soon three other kits were born all three females. The queen had cleaned them and pulled them close tired from having them. Drowsily she looked for her mate but was to tired to find him.
ThornPath strode into the nursery to the sight of his mate and their new litter of kits.his eyes flashed as his gaze swept over the new life coming into their clan. Three mollies? He thought bitterly, Just my luck. At least one of them is a tom. He mused resignedly, taking a stride closer to his family. Soon he would alert his past children of the new litter, as they would most likely be happy to meet them. He then plopped down next to the kits, taking particular interest in the tom as he considered names for them.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old April 8th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream wanted to freeze when they saw the dog latch nightpaw in its jaws. its just a dream, its just a dream. they had to remind themselves that. nightpaw would wake up from form this, but maybe emotionally battered. daydream kept running though now that the dog had thrown nightpaw some where. they had never been face to face with one before, but there was a first for everything. they let out a yowl to gain the dogs attention, till they were only fox lengths away from the thing. the enby was fluffed out to three times their size, claws digging in the ground and amber eyes looking at the dog as if they were bigger, stronger, and would take it down in and instant. they knew that was wrong, but they could dream.
Nightpaw heard Daydream belt out a mighty yowl at the same moment she looked back at the dog. She expected to see it charging toward her again, and saw with sudden horror that it had started to, but now it had turned it's head, and its big gnarly ears were perked up as it looked right at the medicine cat. "No!" she screamed. The black shecat staggered forward, crying out as her injured leg hit the ground. "Daydream what are you doing here? Run!" she cried, limping as she panted with effort and and pain. "You have to run!" Daydream couldn't be hurt because of her too. Every cat who tried to help her seemed to get her. But not Daydream. Starclan, have mercy. Not Daydream!

(In case you are shy about controlling the actions of the dog, let me officially tell you that you can feel free to take liberties and go wild.)

Last edited by Charmer; April 8th, 2018 at 05:38 PM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
Why don't you want Kit's *he asked*
Nightshadow sniffled, "they're too much work. And like I said, I don't want to be a queen, not at all." Her tose twitched and she thought of the horror she would feel if she had to take care of kits. She would hate seeing them running towards her and calling her 'momma'. The thing she was most scared of, though, is that the other queens and kits would hate her kits. They would hate their mother and they would hate them for just existing. She didn't want to put them in that situation, and it would only make the prejudice against her worse.
Old April 8th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
The kit nodded thoughtfully as she listened to the warrior talk. “You spent a lot of time sleeping? They let you? Or is that normal?” Mist asked. “Some things can’t be helped,” she agreed. “Your right I don’t want to anger any apprentices by bathing in. I probably have seen Goldenstar but didn’t know his name or who he was,” the kit said thoughtfully. “How many moons are you Ashnose?”
"What can I say? I love to sleep," Ashnose joked, his sides shaking from laughter. After all the work he did everyday, the British Shorthair had to replenish his energy somehow. That was probably why he had such a big appetite too. "You'll see soon enough. You'll be an apprentice in no time and Goldenstar will do your ceremony." The tom's head tilted to the side in thought. He counted the seasons that passed since he was born. "Perhaps 17 or 18 moons. I guess I've forgotten to keep track." The warrior laughed once again. Though sometimes he'd argue the opposite, time really did move fast. Ashnose cast his amber gaze up to the Highbranch. Sometimes I feel like my apprentice ceremony was only a few sunrises ago, he thought. "Don't worry. I'm still young enough to keep up with you and all the other kits." A low purr sounded from the tom's throat.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old April 8th, 2018, 08:35 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow sniffled, "they're too much work. And like I said, I don't want to be a queen, not at all." Her tose twitched and she thought of the horror she would feel if she had to take care of kits. She would hate seeing them running towards her and calling her 'momma'. The thing she was most scared of, though, is that the other queens and kits would hate her kits. They would hate their mother and they would hate them for just existing. She didn't want to put them in that situation, and it would only make the prejudice against her worse.
I'm betting on you don't want them because you'll get judged even worse than you do now and the kits will get treated like you and me just like dirt *he says scratching the ground*
@Liekki

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 9th, 2018 at 04:55 PM.
Old April 9th, 2018, 09:41 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

ShadowFire was out on guard duty he has sat there for 3 days cats would go and try to coax him out of the post but he would refuse and stare back at the territory finally you decided to try and make hi get some rest so you walked up to him and said
Old April 9th, 2018, 10:37 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost's nose twitched bemusedly as the tempered molly strode toward him, her eyes ablazed. Even with her belly growing in the beginning stages of her pregnancy, he thought she was actually quite beautiful. Had he been raised correctly, he may have even treated her with respect and possibly found a mate in her, though you would never be able to convince him of that. He choked back a laugh as she cursed at him, "My dear, it breaks my heart to hear you speak of me so." The tom meowed sarcastically. "Please, did you really think I would care what you think of me molly?" He snarled, saying molly like it was an insult.
Bump @Fuzzyfeline

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old April 9th, 2018, 02:57 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"What can I say? I love to sleep," Ashnose joked, his sides shaking from laughter. After all the work he did everyday, the British Shorthair had to replenish his energy somehow. That was probably why he had such a big appetite too. "You'll see soon enough. You'll be an apprentice in no time and Goldenstar will do your ceremony." The tom's head tilted to the side in thought. He counted the seasons that passed since he was born. "Perhaps 17 or 18 moons. I guess I've forgotten to keep track." The warrior laughed once again. Though sometimes he'd argue the opposite, time really did move fast. Ashnose cast his amber gaze up to the Highbranch. Sometimes I feel like my apprentice ceremony was only a few sunrises ago, he thought. "Don't worry. I'm still young enough to keep up with you and all the other kits." A low purr sounded from the tom's throat.
“Are you sure you can keep up with us? You were half asleep when I first came out here!” Mistkit teased as she laughed, her sides shook from the force of it. “You don’t know your age?” She laughed again. “So you haven’t been a warrior for long? I bet you were excited when you got your warrior name,” she said almost wistfully.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Closed Thread