Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:07 PM
Sharp eyes, sharper claws
by Tiabirb
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:05 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ollie
Today 09:03 PM
they call us fish? let's...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:01 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by occultation
Today 09:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 29th, 2020, 05:38 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Goldpaw had arrived just as the frustrated voices began to raise, so naturally, he stopped to listen. Ceremonies? he recognised, but put his focus on the drama at hand. Curling his tail, Goldpaw had to take deep breaths to refrain from laughing out loud.

Please click my eggs!

Old February 29th, 2020, 10:42 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

With a sigh, the Torbie decided to continue the meeting, ignoring Buckbranch's childish comebacks. Her tail flicked and she looked down over each of the cats who had gathered. Plumpaw, Blackpaw, Darkpaw, Geckopaw. She took note of Brightpaw's quizzical expression- apparently she hadn't been paying attention during that ceremony, as Hollowedaster had already been assigned to her, although she didn't remember when. However, she would still need the apprentice to come forth in order to change her name, given that it was too confusing to have two Brightpaws within the Clan.
Duskfeather smiled down at each of the apprentices. "Each of you have gone without training for long enough. It is time for mentors to be reassigned, and you to continue your training."

"Plumpaw [ @implimm ], your new mentor will be Ravenspirit [ @Shimm ]. I entrust him to spread his knowledge and lead you in the pawsteps to becoming a warrior."

"Darkpaw [ @Vessel ], your new mentor will be Mintfrost [ @Kitty Mama ]. He will teach you well."

"Geckopaw [ @Starfall ], your new mentor will be Morningsun [ @Solstice_X ]. She will lead you in the rest of your journey to becoming a warrior."

"Blackpaw [ @Solstice_X ]..." Duskfeather looked over the clearing, her tail twitching in thought as she searched for a warrior to mentor the apprentice. A sigh of relief fell to her lips- there were other warriors who could be mentors. "Your new mentor will be Silversky [ @Skye ]. Her knowledge will be passed on to you well, and lead you on the right path to becoming a warrior."

The Torbie nodded to each of the cats, giving them a moment to find their new mentors. Her ears perked and she looked out over the clearing before calling out to those who had not appeared.

"Bravepaw [ @Watermelon ], Springpaw [ @Bluepetal ], Thistlepaw [ @Silhouettes ], Ivypaw, Echopaw, Magnoliapaw, Rosepaw [ @Lonestar23 ], Hazelpaw [ @Yelloweyes ], Nightpaw, Frostpaw [ @Ravenshade ], Silverpaw [ @Silver Speaker ]! If you want new mentors, then I suggest you show up now, or you will not be continuing your training."

With that, she decided to move on as she waited for the slowpokes to arrive.

"Although you have a mentor already, Brightpaw [ @Brightspot ], your name is to be changed. It is confuing to have two apprentices of the same name within the Clan, and I do not wish for the confusion to arise during Clan meetings and patrol assignments. Therefore, from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Lightpaw. It is not much of a change, but it will allow the Clan to see the difference between you two." She looked from Lightpaw to Brightpaw and back again to emphasize her point.

Briefly, she wondered where Flintstar was. The surprise could not be conducted if the leader did not appear, and she was already halfway done with ceremonies! Duskfeather shook her head with a sigh.

Now it was time for the newcomers of the Clan- the rogues who had requested to join after the expansion into the Outskirts.

"Two rogues have looked to join our Clan, and it has been decided that they are trustworthy enough to become warriors within our ranks. However, each of them will require a new, Clan-made name, as well as going through the same training an apprentice does."

She looked down at Pheonix, then searched for the other rogue. Hopefully she would appear, or she would not be allowed to join the Clan.

"Phoenix [ @Starfall ], Sorrel [ @Kitty Mama ], please step forward."

However, as soon as she called the names, Duskfeather caught sight of an unfamiliar face in the crowd. She narrowed her eyes, ears flattening. "Who are you and why have you waltzed into the ThunderClan camp like you belong here? [ @ponyapan ]"

[ Goldpaw is not on the Allegiances and has never been submitted as a ThunderClan cat- Duskfeather is showing rightful distrust. ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 29th, 2020, 12:38 PM

My Mood: Happy

Hazelpaw quickly ran over quietly saying, "sorry sorry I'm so sorry I'm late " he got to the edge of the crowd just in time to see duskfeather pointing out someone in the crowd of cats, "what, is something wrong?" hazel paw said talking to himself.
Old February 29th, 2020, 12:55 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The large tomcat padded into the clearing, his ears perking up as he noticed that the meeting was already being conducted. He'd gone out for an early morning hunt in hopes to clear his mind and get some food for the clan, but it had gone on a little longer than he intended. He was able to drop a thin squirrel and a couple mice in the fresh-kill pile to show for it though.

Once he'd deposited the kill, the leader padded towards the highpeak, noticing there seemed to be some tension in the air. But thank Starclan Duskfeather was remaining calm, as far as he could tell. Flintstar sat at the back of the gathered cats and curled his tail around his paws, enjoying listening in on a meeting instead of conducting it. Plus, Duskfeather was doing great, he was glad he'd given her this chance to conduct meetings. He'd never had any practice doing it before he came leader, and his first time conducting a meeting was... less than ideal.
Though, at her sudden hostility, Flintstar's green eyes narrowed and he glanced towards the cat she'd challenged. It was true, he'd never seen this cat before, anywhere. He stood and padded over to the cat, giving Duskfeather a glance to let her know he'd deal with them. She needed to focus on giving out the new name and mentor assignments.
"What's your name?" He questioned quietly, tail flicking behind him.

@hxneysuckle @ponyapan

----

Foxbound had been sitting near the far side of the highpeak for most of the meeting, her ears flattening in exasperation as Buckbranch decided to make a scene. Again. She just didn't understand why he always seemed to say the wrong thing in the wrong place at the wrong time. With a small sigh as he padded off to the other side of the gathered cats, she turned her eyes back towards Duskfeather, awaiting to see what else the deputy had in store for this meeting.

Jaggedhawk was sitting near the middle of the group of cats, his ears flicking every once in a while. He cast a glance over his shoulder as Duskfeather called someone out near the back of the group, his eyes widening in surprise at the unfamiliar cat within the ranks. It looked like Flinstar had finally arrived though, and was going to deal with it.

Moonpaw was sitting near Cherrybubble near the front of the gathered cats, her bright orange eyes full of excitement as she listened to the meeting continue on.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 29th, 2020, 01:44 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Slushie @Kitty Mama @Shimm

Sunsnow smiled back at him with a wink. Before he turned and walked the other way, he mouthed,

'Worth it.'

With that, the yellow-orange tom turned away and fixed his gaze upon the apprentices and... the rogues?

Hm. Interesting- we haven't had strays join up for awhile- not to my knowledge, at least.

~~~

Darkpaw's smile faltered as Duskfeather named his new mentor.

Mintfrost? What?

His dark tail drooped in disappointment. He had assumed that Duskfeather and Flintstar had finally seen his potential!

But no. I'm just going to be apprenticed to a lousy, normal warrior.

He turned, ready to pad away before he caught sight of his father, Ravenspirit. Was he smiling at Darkpaw? Yes, it would seem so!

Perhaps this isn't such a disappointment after all.

He smiled back, and turned to face his new mentor.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old February 29th, 2020, 03:03 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quillpaw arrived to the meeting late. It wasn't like him to be so sluggish and slow. He was quite sure he'd adapted to clan life rather quickly however his body is sending a different signal. The tall tabby stiffly stalked up to the crowd with a pout he was unsatisfied of how far he stood from the thick layer of cats crowding his master. That is his master, he should have the front row seats to all of Thunderclan's glory and intriguing news. "Hobble bosh," he muttered plopping down between his clanmates in a tight squeeze as if space doesn't matter to him. He listened quietly, yellow eyes shone proudly at his mentor who taken the upper paw of today's ceremony. Gosh, so many cats upgrading to new heights ! Tail twitched, he couldn't wait for his glorious moment from being a grasshopper to a mighty tiger of a warrior! Soft chuckles floated out at the Duskfeather's insults, snapbacks and awed in her authority. What a cat. But this Buckbranch is becoming an insect now. This is not about you deertwig, go away you! He sighed. "My goodness my back is in a twist. I could really use a massage.."
Old February 29th, 2020, 03:44 PM
i am kenough

It was about darn time! Finally, Duskfeather moves on with the ceremony instead of chatting and making fun of warriors making quiet conversation in front of everybody. Maybe they were being a little bit loud, but who cared about that sort of thing? She felt bad for being so sour over it, after all- Duskfeather had been the one to comfort her and bring her home when... That happened. But this couldn't get a move on any slower than it already was. She hears her name first among the next bunch of apprentices addressed, and that lessens her bad mood a little bit. Ravenspirit? Ravenspirit... Icy blue eyes turns back out over the gathered bunch of cats as she tries to pick him out of the crowd. The name was familiar. He was an older warrior with a few kiddos of his own among those being spoken to today. So, he had to be close. Ah, there he is. She spots the tom as he was watching his son, one of the apprentices. She watches him for a couple of moments, wondering if she'd have to do the whole nose thing again or not.

@Shimm
Old February 29th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Linnetwing looked over at her adopted daughter with pride. She was finally an apprentice and she was happy for her. The silver tabby molly padded up to Petalpaw and gave her an affectionate lick on the head. Linnetwing went back to her spot and sat down.

Petalpaw watched as Linnetwing walked up to her and licked her head. The apprentice watched her leave and she too sat down and looked up at Duskfeather as she announced the new mentors for the apprentices that didn't have mentors.

Fallenpaw walked out of the apprentices den not realizing that the meeting ahd been called. The small tom sat on the outside of every cat like he normally did at these meetings. He didn't like being near other cats all that much, especially after all he had been through.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 29th, 2020, 04:05 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

@hxneysuckle @Solstice_X

Silversky's breath caught in her throat. Me? A mentor? She tried to calm herself. She couldn't look panicked in front of the deputy. Goodness! She glanced over at Blackpaw, the young dark-faced she-cat and smiled warmly. I have an apprentice now. Silversky felt like a new queen- Blackpaw her newborn kit. She would do her job alright. She would guard this apprentice with her life, and train her the best way she knew how.

- I left -
Old February 29th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

| Open |

Fallenpaw padded out of the apprentices den, being the lazy cat he is. He sat down in a spot away from every cat. He was late for everything due to his mental issues. He broke down way too easily. Fallenpaw looked around the camp to see if anybody would mind taking him hunting. Maybe a warrior would allow him to come with them.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread