Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:20 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:06 AM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:45 AM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:22 AM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 09:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Open to any other playing kits!

"Duskkit? Wow! That fits so perfectly! You're all creepy in the dark here, you could scare badgers!" she complimented the she before having one of her brilliant ideas. "I know! Play badger hide with us! I bet we won't stand a chance!" she called before turning around and running around again in the nursery.

"Hey guys! Dusk will be the badger! Hurry hide before she gets us!" she screamed in fake fear, trying to find a hiding spot in the quite small nursery. She ran behind her mother's tail and crouched
under it, the whole back half of her body poking out. --she will never find me here, hehehe.--

[ If you haven't realised, badger hide is the equivalent of hide and seek ]
(lolz sounds fun xD)

Duskkit glared after the other kit, then rolled her eyes again. 'Guess I'm getting roped into this,' she thought as she stood up. She then walked slowly over to where she saw Sandkit go. 'Best hiding spot ever, Sandkit,' she thought as she saw the other kit's butt in plain sight. She padded over behind her as quietly as she could, thinking she could have a bit of fun with this. When she got close enough, she lightly nuzzled the other kit's backside, just to tickle her fur a bit, then quickly, yet still quietly, got up close to her face on the opposite side of the queen. As soon as Sandkit glanced around, if she did, Duskkit said simply "boo."
Old January 5th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
(lolz sounds fun xD)

Duskkit glared after the other kit, then rolled her eyes again. 'Guess I'm getting roped into this,' she thought as she stood up. She then walked slowly over to where she saw Sandkit go. 'Best hiding spot ever, Sandkit,' she thought as she saw the other kit's butt in plain sight. She padded over behind her as quietly as she could, thinking she could have a bit of fun with this. When she got close enough, she lightly nuzzled the other kit's backside, just to tickle her fur a bit, then quickly, yet still quietly, got up close to her face on the opposite side of the queen. As soon as Sandkit glanced around, if she did, Duskkit said simply "boo."
Sandkit felt something touch her from behind. --Already?-- "How did you find me so quickly? I thought I was we-" she stopped her sentence as she turned around, comming out of her hiding spot and not seeing duskkit. "Dusk? I can't see you..." she turned around and saw the calico standing right in her face. She yelped, but realised it was her friend, so she started running with a smile. "Badger! Badger! Badger!" She started singing while the other kit was suposed to catch her, warning the other kits at the same time that she was comming near.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old January 6th, 2017, 12:59 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Sandkit felt something touch her from behind. --Already?-- "How did you find me so quickly? I thought I was we-" she stopped her sentence as she turned around, comming out of her hiding spot and not seeing duskkit. "Dusk? I can't see you..." she turned around and saw the calico standing right in her face. She yelped, but realised it was her friend, so she started running with a smile. "Badger! Badger! Badger!" She started singing while the other kit was suposed to catch her, warning the other kits at the same time that she was comming near.
Duskkit rolled her eyes, and padded after the other kit slowly, not really intending to catch up to her. 'Is this supposed to be fun?' she thought. Eventually she just sat down and curled her tail around her paws, realizing she was in the middle of the den where every cat could see her. Her fur started fluffing again as she got up and headed back to her dark little corner of the Nursery. 'Fleabrain she-cat, getting me to get out of the shadows...' she thought.
Old January 6th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Hopekit looked at his mother. "Why are you like this! He's your son and if you don't like you should leave him alone! If he wants to stay in the nursery he can!" Yowled Hopekit, trying to defend this hurt kit. She went over to him and licked his ear. "Don't worry Darkkit, I won't let her talk to you like that." she whispered.
(OMG LOL I CAN DEFINEATLY SEE SOME RELATIONSHIP GOING ON BETWEEN DARKKIT AND HOPEKIT IN THE FUTURE😂but my heart though...kits are honestly the sweetest little things...)
"Wait...you're...being...nice to me? Because you want to be? You'll be my friend?" For the first time, DarkKit felt...loved...he felt a sudden wave of gratitude for the female kit. "I-I'm DarkKit..." The words seemed to tumble out automatically. He was embarrassed at the sudden realisation that he actually...liked her...as a crush...but she probably didn't like him that much back..."d-d-do you want to sh-share the prey?" He asked with a slight smile that said i'm not going to hurt you, I love you and I'm sorry for everything I said earlier. "W-wanna be friends?"
Old January 6th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

"Please! Someone! Anyone! Listen to me, please! Please believe me! I overheard a terrible plot! They're coming to attack!" Aria sped into the clearing, a few cats turned their heads. "A raid...they're going to raid all the clans...and ThunderClan's next!"the black she-cat looked around camp desperately for someone to help.
Old January 6th, 2017, 01:57 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Wrenclaw had failed at getting forgiveness from the cat he once thought he loved. Now he had no one to turn to other than perhaps a few friends or his sister, but he wanted to avoid his sister at this moment. She'd kill him for what he said in the nursery. He'd never meet his kits properly, but he had to ignore the defeat tightening his chest. It was his decision. Sagefrost drove him away and Wrenclaw had to live with this now. With a few paces from the nursery, the unique looking warrior slumped down near the warriors den. His blue hues were misted over with thought and his overall appearance was saddening to look at. Well saddening to those who actually cared. Two rejections within 24 hours, what were the odds? He assumed that his bad deeds had caught up to him and he had to face the consequences that came from now on. He needed a ray of light and so far his sister had failed to show him it. Sagefrost had rejected his apology. No who would he turn to?
@Fallen
Twisted branch saw the saddened warrior. "Are you ok?" she asked as she sat next to him. (i might disappear for a long while.)
Old January 6th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(OMG LOL I CAN DEFINEATLY SEE SOME RELATIONSHIP GOING ON BETWEEN DARKKIT AND HOPEKIT IN THE FUTURE😂but my heart though...kits are honestly the sweetest little things...)
"Wait...you're...being...nice to me? Because you want to be? You'll be my friend?" For the first time, DarkKit felt...loved...he felt a sudden wave of gratitude for the female kit. "I-I'm DarkKit..." The words seemed to tumble out automatically. He was embarrassed at the sudden realisation that he actually...liked her...as a crush...but she probably didn't like him that much back..."d-d-do you want to sh-share the prey?" He asked with a slight smile that said i'm not going to hurt you, I love you and I'm sorry for everything I said earlier. "W-wanna be friends?"
(Shes also available)

¨yeah Ill be your friend. What prey do you like?¨ meowed Hopekit. She sat down next with a smile.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 6th, 2017, 02:53 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Please! Someone! Anyone! Listen to me, please! Please believe me! I overheard a terrible plot! They're coming to attack!" Aria sped into the clearing, a few cats turned their heads. "A raid...they're going to raid all the clans...and ThunderClan's next!"the black she-cat looked around camp desperately for someone to help.
@Leaf) Heatherkit was alarmed at what the black cat had said, "IM LEAVING!" she shouted loud enough for everyone to hear she sped out of camp and into the forest.

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old January 6th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Twisted branch saw the saddened warrior. "Are you ok?" she asked as she sat next to him. (i might disappear for a long while.)
Wrenclaw lifted his head and blinked the sadness from his crystal hues as they rested on Twistedbranch. His tail flicked a little, but he nodded weakly. "I'll be fine soon enough, just hurt is all," he replied, looking over the she-cat, almost interested. Perhaps she'd be a good friend? Maybe more? To make Sagefrost mad of course, he added to himself bitterly. No, she's not worth your energy, he thought to himself of Sagefrost, pushing the thoughts away to focus on Twistedbranch. "My former mate won't let me be apart of my kits lives," he gave a fake sigh. He needed to act as though it were Sagefrost's fault they'd split apart. The act was hard to see through as he'd been practicing things like this all his life.
[it's fine]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 6th, 2017, 03:11 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Foggysmoke raised an eyebrow, "Hmm?"
lotusfang
Closed Thread