RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 12:57 PM

Old April 2nd, 2017, 02:27 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapathecat View Post
Lightpaw threw some dust up as he ran, flying past Goldenpaw. "How 'bout by the monster path, but not on it." he said as he tore towards the path. But, as he was Lightpaw, he smashed into a tree, hurting his head. "Owwwwch. I can still hunt, though," he meowed.
Goldenpaw laughed as the tom brained himself on a tree, but padded over and checked if he was ok. "Lets go by the border! Theres no monsters there. And no dangerous trees as well." she mewed, teasing Lightpaw. And with that she started two walk of, slower this time though.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 2nd, 2017, 03:04 AM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Crystal, a small three moon old silver tabby maine coon kitten walked blindly through the Thunderclan territory. Once she had lost her eyes to her mother, who tried to kill her. She felt pain go through her face. Crystal opened her jaws and the only words that came out of her throat was "Hello, is someone there." She rolled to the ground and began to breathe heavily.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 08:21 AM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Goldenpaw laughed as the tom brained himself on a tree, but padded over and checked if he was ok. "Lets go by the border! Theres no monsters there. And no dangerous trees as well." she mewed, teasing Lightpaw. And with that she started two walk of, slower this time though.
Lightpaw started walking toward the border with Goldenpaw. "Wait..." said Lightpaw. "I hear some prey." He began stalking the prey, and then he pounced. When he got up, he had a mouse in his jaws.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 10:11 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

As they entered the training cave, Featherspeckle gave light steps. It had been...a while since she stepped into this place. Mainly because it’s been a few moons since she had her training. It even brought a small smile on her face. As the older she-cat let out a small sigh, she glanced at her new apprentice. When she heard about the new kitty joining--then, being Apruva, and now Kiwipaw, Featherspeckle was surprised that she would be appointed to the she-cat. Only because she felt that she wouldn’t provide a good enough training, knowing how closed her mind worked. Yet, she would try her best. Not only for her sake, but also Apru--Kiwipaw. Everything certainly had to be new for the calico she-cat. Making transitions were hard...Featherspeckle knew this much, and she decided she would take everything easy for Kiwipaw until she was ready for a challenge. Featherspeckle needed to get to know her apprentice. She had to know what she needed to improve on. The basic information Featherspeckle knew was that she was a loner. She was found by another apprentice, Timberpaw. That’s the only thing she heard as she was approached with the idea to take in the cat as her apprentice.

Not only her apprentice, but her first apprentice. Featherspeckle wanted to maintain a positive relationship with Kiwipaw, and prove to make her a loyal and tough warrior. Yet, everything took time. One step at a time. Featherspeckle trotted, wary of the dew weather that the rain had left. It was nice to finally get out the chilly weather of Leaf-bare. New-leaf meant beautiful weather, beautiful moments, and perhaps...welcoming new kits.

Before her mind could settle on such, she turned her head to look at her apprentice, giving a warm smile. ‘’Well, Kiwipaw. I need to know what you need to improve on, first. I would love to get to know you better, and I’m sure you would want the same.’’ Her voice was soft, friendly, yet authoritative. ‘’Yet, you know...as a Thunderclan cat we focus on our fighting. Where is your standpoint with that? Your pouncing skills, your attack, anything of the sort. But, that will come later. For now, we shall focus on the little things. One paw-step at a time, but I promise you will be one of the best warriors that serve this pack.’’ Featherspeckle held onto this. She had hoped it to be true. Kiwipaw seemed to have the curious, yet determined mind to hold it well. The she-cat continued to walk, embracing the new season. Her ears were open to listen to her apprentice, and she cleared her thoughts to focus intently on the present.
Kiwipaw flicked her tail, her eyes bright with enthusiasm. She hoped that it would dry up a bit later as the day wore on, but wasn't very expectant of it. Skirting some brambles, she watched her mentor carefully, trying to get used tom the idea of being around so many other cats. Already, she had lots of friends in the Clan, but she knew that it wouldn't be long before she had some enemies too. That didn't bother her, it was just so new to her, and she still was unsure of what to think. It was easier because of her loner past, as that had taught her much, but her kittypet past was something she wasn't proud of. Closing her eyes for a second, then quickly opening them again before she walked into something, she wondered how she could have ever wanted to avoid the Clans, but then again, the Clans had been awful when she'd first discovered them. Sometimes, Kiwipaw wished things to go back to how they'd once been, and wished to be Apurva again, but she knew that she would never be at peace if that happened. She would always miss the Clans, and she would miss her friends.

Kiwipaw paused mid-stride, one paw raised quivering above the ground. She wasn't sure why she'd stopped, but she just did. Embarrassed, the reddish calico gave her white chest fur a few quick licks, then she hurried after Featherspeckle, moving gracefully in a way only kittypets really could. She wasn't ashamed of that, as it made moving through the leaf litter easier for her than it would be for a lot of cats her age. Shaking aater from her whiskers, the molly looked around.

“Okay. I probably need to improve on a bit of everything, though mostly fighting. And yes, I would like to get to know you better.” a smile spread across her maw, and she gave a pleased purr. So far, Featherspeckle seemed like a kind and organized cat, which she liked. As she listened, she wondered if all mentors were like this. She hoped so, because she'd taken an instant liking to her mentor as soon as Featherspeckle had spoken. She looked over her mentor, wondering if all of what was said was true, and if that would ever be possible. She dipped her head, her green eyes bright with curiosity, she gave a silent thanks, hoping that Featherspeckle understood the gesture. “I'm not the best fighter, but I do know a few basics, and I do okay as long as I have a visual to copy off of.” she replied, remembering how she'd fought side by side with a ThunderClan warrior and former kittypet during the battle against Ratnight and his followers. That she was lucky to have survived, and her friend nearly didn't. She knew that she had to improve there if she was to face battle again, although she hoped never to have to.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 04:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

As a new warrior, there were naturally a lot of emotions running through the she cat's head. Worry, quite a bit of anxiety, and despair. What if she wasn't good enough? All her life, Stormwing had just tried to be good enough to pass the judgement of other cats. Good enough to be a part of their groups, or their friend, and at least a constant in their life. But now? She wasn't sure if she would be able to do that anymore. And why? Because there were so many things going on that required her attention. And she hated every single one of them. Maybe someday she would have an apprentice of her own, but as a new warrior? She doubted it. She was a little young for that. Stormwing's hues glanced around the territory, her silver paws carrying her swiftly deeper into it, back into the area that was her favorite... she wasn't too old, but she'd been an apprentice for quite a while before becoming a warrior. She knew every crevice of the territory by now. Though she wasn't that old. She knew where the prey liked to hide, although she rarely was able to reach those places-- and even when she did they managed to escape her anyways. Like the sneaky critters they were. The brambles were thicker in that part of the territory, and Stormwing didn't go there too often. Reaching her favorite spot, the silver cat looked up at the sky through the foliage. It was just barely visible, pieces and splotches of blue every here and there, nothing too outstanding. Nothing too beautiful. And yet it was the most charming place she had the opportunity to visit... the most charming place she would most likely ever visit.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 2nd, 2017 at 04:06 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 08:54 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

As a new warrior, there were naturally a lot of emotions running through the she cat's head. Worry, quite a bit of anxiety, and despair. What if she wasn't good enough? All her life, Stormwing had just tried to be good enough to pass the judgement of other cats. Good enough to be a part of their groups, or their friend, and at least a constant in their life. But now? She wasn't sure if she would be able to do that anymore. And why? Because there were so many things going on that required her attention. And she hated every single one of them. Maybe someday she would have an apprentice of her own, but as a new warrior? She doubted it. She was a little young for that. Stormwing's hues glanced around the territory, her silver paws carrying her swiftly deeper into it, back into the area that was her favorite... she wasn't too old, but she'd been an apprentice for quite a while before becoming a warrior. She knew every crevice of the territory by now. Though she wasn't that old. She knew where the prey liked to hide, although she rarely was able to reach those places-- and even when she did they managed to escape her anyways. Like the sneaky critters they were. The brambles were thicker in that part of the territory, and Stormwing didn't go there too often. Reaching her favorite spot, the silver cat looked up at the sky through the foliage. It was just barely visible, pieces and splotches of blue every here and there, nothing too outstanding. Nothing too beautiful. And yet it was the most charming place she had the opportunity to visit... the most charming place she would most likely ever visit.
The young tom strolled through a particular spot of the territory, a light drizzle coming down, splashing mud and water on his pelt, and paws. But the tom didn't seem all too bothered right at this particular, not even twitching an ear in annoyance, or irritation. The drizzle, it was rather calming to the apprentice, and made a a slight peace to him, but only for the moment. It was newleaf, and the days were hopefully, going to get warmer soon, and that would be a rather relief. He didn't even really remember the last time he felt warm, at all, or really had a full belly, but that was alright, you could suppose.
The tom twitched his paw raising to flick off any mud on his paw, which their was a rather a lot of it on his paws, ALL of them, and Leafpaw wasn't so accustomed to mud at the moment, but it wasn't that irritating enough to anger him, nothing really angered him at all really, and not many knew this, but ah well, it was understandable, no cat wanted any cat to be mad at them, now. Whisker's twitching, the tabby continued on, listening to the birds chirping, reacting to the arrival to newleaf, a wondrous amount of noise, all coming down at once, it was a moment of peace, and relaxation for the apprentice, and that..well..was a rather amusing thing, to say the least. It was calming too. Leafpaw shook the water that was seeping into his pelt, a small huff escaping his muzzle, ears flicking as he listened in on the forest, calmness setting in, softly, and slowly.
He honestly, and absolutely loved how peaceful it was, it soothed him, and the drizzle didn't seem any more calming. It was an over wrap of peace, and calmness all pushed together. Tail twitching, the tabby walked on, optics looking around, wary of anything that MIGHT trip him. Him and his stupid clumsy paws, not that he didn't mind it, but still, no cat liked to be clumsy all the time, it was...embarrassing, and made the cat nervous, and that wasn't a very happy trait to feel.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 11:47 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

The last time Kestrelpaw had been this excited was the day she had first ventured out of the nursery. The world was so big! And now? Now her horizons were expanding even further, to the outskirts of the territory... to the world if she wanted them to! She was going to be able to go places. Anywhere she wished, within reason, of course. The sandy feline glanced up at her mentor. It was more comfortable having a cat that she already knew opposed to one that she would have had to form a bond with over an undefined period of time. Something that Kestrelpaw was not too fond of was making new friends, if she were being honest... it scared her sometimes. Because after all, what was the point? She'd seen friendships fall apart. And she had seen apprentice/mentor relationships, that close bond, fall apart as well... something she didn't want to happen to her and Aime'Storm. She wanted them to be friends forever, but in her mind, that might not get a chance to happen...after all, forever was a long time. She just wanted it to so badly, since she was constantly seeing mentors and their apprentices have such good relationships. And once she was a warrior? What happened then? Forcing the future aside, Kestrelpaw glanced up at Aime'Storm with her usual curious glance. "So where to first?" She asked.
Aime'Storm took in the territory. The fresh greens above him as the sun shined through the trees and made dappled patterns across the ground, the melting snow of leaf bare, the fresh scent of earth. It all made him happy, compared to where he was from, a walled two leg den with no plush grass under his paws and tickling between his toes, nor did he see the blue sky like he does now. "I'll show you a good hunting area in the territory, if you look, sometimes the trees are farther apart but here are lots of undergrowth and thickets, those are the best places so you don't bump into trees, but can conceal yourself." he explain thoroughly. He was smiling like a goof while doing it, but he was trying to teach a bit while touring, his paws moving. It made it easier for him to train an apprentice he already met, no nervousness on if they were going to get along of what they were like. Looking at her maturity and understanding, he was sure he would have no worries in forming a bond with the molly.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 07:07 AM
~This is Ground Zero~

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(Please post in third person past tense)

(I'm sorry for leaving like that earlier, my brother threatened to turn off my computer. If you want me to rp with you, all you need to do is ask. You can leave me a message on my profile.)
ok
Old April 3rd, 2017, 05:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The silvery feline spotted something through the trees. Prey? A rogue? Her imagination started going wild, and the young female crouched down to the ground. The scent of ThunderClan was strong in the forest, and she was having trouble picking the scent of whatever it was out. Could it be a ThunderClan cat? The thought briefly crossed Stormwing's mind, and then disappeared just as quickly. No, most ThunderClan cats stayed where they knew the prey was, and there wasn't often reachable prey back here. Some might think there was no point in coming back here. Not unless there was going to be prey somewhere, anywhere... but Stormwing thought differently. The beauty of the place was absolutely breathtaking, and it certainly took her breath away. She loved it. It was a beautiful, gorgeous place and Stormwing was fortunate to live in it. Well, ThunderClan, at least; she didn't really live in the territory, though the silver feline wouldn't have minded in the least. Her hues still narrowed, she began to approach the figure she could see flitting through the trees.
She was really beginning to believe it was some sort of rogue now, a cat who didn't belong here at all, one that it would be a good idea to get rid of. Her claws unsheathed automatically, and she had to practically force herself to sheathe them again. Just in case it was, in fact, a clanmate and not a stranger. Just in case it was someone that she knew or would like to get to know. That would be all too embarassing if she were to attack one of those two options. Anxiously, Stormwing licked her maw. Should she take the risk and spring? Or should she stay here, where she knew she wouldn't be able to embarass herself were it someone she knew?
Deciding that if she were to catch a rogue or some other dangerous animal it would be best for the Clan, Stormwing still kept her claws sheathed, but sprang through the air-- misjudging the distance, she landed somewhat embarassingly on the other side of the cat, but her fur bristled all the same in a hostile manner before she realized it was just an apprentice. And one she had seen before back here as well. Her fur went down, ears pricked up in a more friendly manner, and she even managed to give the tom a smaller smile. Since she was familiar with him, she knew her voice would cooperate with her emotions. "Sorry. I thought you were-- someone else." She didn't want the cat to know she had thought he was a rogue or worse, a fox or badger. Now that would definitely be embarassing.

The sandy colored feline glanced up at him as he spoke, her tail twitching and a curious gleam in her hues as she did so. All around her was the territory, the place where cats were constantly hunting and learning, going for walks... friendships and romances had blossomed here. And there had been many, many cats who had walked the same path as her before. The thought of that made Kestrelpaw feel much less alone, and a smile blossomed onto her maw. She was happy. Really, truly happy. Excitement was also an obviously strong emotion within the new apprentice, almost radiating off of her. She was thrilled to be here-- not just happy, but thrilled. Though she hid some of her excitement well, she was still bouncy and giddy in a way that was definitely unlike her. Oh, there was no doubt that as she matured and got used to exploring the territory she would mellow down-- why wouldn't she? There were too many new sights, sounds, and smells here for her to be really calm if she were being honest. "That's really cool," She answered after a while with a smile on her maw. And she was being honest; it was really cool. Beautiful, lush territory wherever she looked. Kestrelpaw was in love-- but not with another cat, as some might expect. She was in love with the territory.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 3rd, 2017 at 05:07 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 06:50 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

The silvery feline spotted something through the trees. Prey? A rogue? Her imagination started going wild, and the young female crouched down to the ground. The scent of ThunderClan was strong in the forest, and she was having trouble picking the scent of whatever it was out. Could it be a ThunderClan cat? The thought briefly crossed Stormwing's mind, and then disappeared just as quickly. No, most ThunderClan cats stayed where they knew the prey was, and there wasn't often reachable prey back here. Some might think there was no point in coming back here. Not unless there was going to be prey somewhere, anywhere... but Stormwing thought differently. The beauty of the place was absolutely breathtaking, and it certainly took her breath away. She loved it. It was a beautiful, gorgeous place and Stormwing was fortunate to live in it. Well, ThunderClan, at least; she didn't really live in the territory, though the silver feline wouldn't have minded in the least. Her hues still narrowed, she began to approach the figure she could see flitting through the trees.
She was really beginning to believe it was some sort of rogue now, a cat who didn't belong here at all, one that it would be a good idea to get rid of. Her claws unsheathed automatically, and she had to practically force herself to sheathe them again. Just in case it was, in fact, a clanmate and not a stranger. Just in case it was someone that she knew or would like to get to know. That would be all too embarrassing if she were to attack one of those two options. Anxiously, Stormwing licked her maw. Should she take the risk and spring? Or should she stay here, where she knew she wouldn't be able to embarass herself were it someone she knew?
Deciding that if she were to catch a rogue or some other dangerous animal it would be best for the Clan, Stormwing still kept her claws sheathed, but sprang through the air-- misjudging the distance, she landed somewhat embarrassingly on the other side of the cat, but her fur bristled all the same in a hostile manner before she realized it was just an apprentice. And one she had seen before back here as well. Her fur went down, ears pricked up in a more friendly manner, and she even managed to give the tom a smaller smile. Since she was familiar with him, she knew her voice would cooperate with her emotions. "Sorry. I thought you were-- someone else." She didn't want the cat to know she had thought he was a rogue or worse, a fox or badger. Now that would definitely be embarrassing.
The drizzle continued to pour down, rather lightly, with a peaceful aura surrounding the rain. Well, for the tabby apprentice only, if anything. Twitching an ear, Leafpaw already knew who it was, before they even noticed how he was. Tail flicking, Leafpaw listened into the forest, walking slowly, ears alert, and focused, optics calm, and not nervous or concerned in the slightest. The brown tabby continued on, ignoring Stormwing for a moment, unless she decided to approach her. His ears perked up as he heard a small thumping noise, and turned slowly to the side, an amused glimmer in his optics. A funny cat, to say the least, and also rather interesting cat too. "Oh hello Stormwing, congratulations on becoming a warrior." The tom cat greeted, a calm expression on his face, ears twitching slightly as he watched her with a usual relaxed look.
His whiskers twitched in amusement at her, tail flicking. "It's alright, but you need to relax for once, you can't think every cat is an enemy, or anything, not to be rude, if I am." Leafpaw mewed, ears flicking. "Its not good for your health, all that stress can be pretty stressful on your shoulders, you know. You should really relax." He spoke, slightly advised, a friendly, look of concern on the tom's face. The tabby understood where she was coming from, and understood her paranoia, he really did. But, stress, wasn't good for anyone, even a cat he didn't know very well. He twitched his ear, tail lashing a bit as he scanned the she cat.

Last edited by seasalt; April 3rd, 2017 at 06:51 PM.