Today 03:44 AM

Old May 16th, 2017, 06:02 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
(It's aokay)
Sunpaw shook his pelt, spraying water everywhere. He had certainly heard Everpaw's scream, but was too cold to say anything about it. Even if he wasn't cold, he probably wouldn't of anyways for her sake. Sunpaw fluffed out his fur, then sat on the ground, and began licking it the wrong way, trying to make himself warm. Great, now my furs going to be all weirdly ruffled for the rest of the day. Sunpaw lashed his tail in disgust, he hated when his fur was all ruffled and messed up. Even now, at this moment with Everpaw.

Of course, he couldn't get mad at her. Besides, she did nothing wrong. Sunpaw might be a jerk sometimes, but he never, ever blamed any cat, not even other toms, for something that they did not do. That was just not right in his mind. He was probably like that because he got blamed all the time for things he didn't do, and did not want fellow cats to go through his own hardships. On the inside, Sunpaw was truly a nice cat, it just took a while to see that. And you had to get to know him, like Everpaw had done.

Sunpaw nudged Everpaw with his nose, "why are you so wet?" It was a it obvious to why she was wet, but Sunpaw wanted to ask anyways. It was something that he did often, without realizing it. The golden tom cocked his head to the side and smiled a little, a small, patient smile that could usually not be found on his face.
It wasn’t long before Everpaw’s teeth started chattering and she found herself trembling from the cold substance in her fur. A chilly wind just happened to be passing by and water and wind didn’t mix very well when you didn’t want to be cooled down. Her whole body stiffened as she did her best not to whimper from how cold she felt. Out the corner of her eyes, she could see her best friend with his fur the wrong way. Despite the situation, she found herself having to hold back a chuckle. Honestly, Sunpaw's appearance never mattered to Everpaw. She didn't care how he looked and she never would. The calico never bothered to judge cats by how they looked. If she liked their personality then she would be nice to them. Sunpaw was nice, even if he did have a few flaws to him. But then again, everyone had flaws.

While Everpaw didn't care one bit about how the tom looked, she knew that he probably did. With all that flriting that he had happening, he had to look somehpwhat presentable. Flirting. It was a strange thing. Actually, perhaps strange wasn't the right word. Disgusting was more accurate. Although the she-caf would never say it aloud for Sunpaw's sake, she found the act of flirting pretty gross. It was just a way of toying with someone's heart in her opinion, and that was Everpaw's worst nightmare. It was the reason why she didn't want to fall in love, she didn't want to have her heart played with. Knowing her best friend, she knew that he would never purposely break a she-cat's heart without a good reason, but there were some cats in the world who weren't as kind as Sunpaw. Having seem her best friend flirt many times before, Everpaw had never felt awkward seeing someone flirt, Sunpaw in particular. She normally just stood there looking umimpressed whilst she waited for an opportunity to drag him away. The calico wasn't going to somehow stop Sunpaw from flirting, because she knew that that would break him, but she would continue to hope that he didn't flirt so much in the future, especially when he was a warrior. She didn't want to accidentally fall in love with a she-cat by mistake and then get his heart broken. What good would that do for him? Even if it didn't always seem like it, Everpaw cared a lot of Sunpaw, you could say that she was rather protective of him.

The she-cat felt something nudge her and she turned her head. She listened to his question before raising an eye. If this were any other cat she would've been rather annoyed, but she knew that she had to be patient with Sunpaw. This was just another one of his habits. Sighing and rolling her orbs in amusement, she spoke. "Well, what do you get with a muddy me and a stream?" she asked, speaking as if though she were talking to a kit that didn't understand what she was saying. It was a joking tone though, and for a moment she nearly giggled. But she didn't, simply because Everpaw didn't giggle.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old May 16th, 2017, 07:14 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The silvery feline gave a smile back to Leafpaw. He looked grateful. And, upon hearing his words, she understood that he not only looked grateful but he felt grateful as well. There was no need! She was truly happy to see his reaction. After all, it meant everything to her that this tom who had lost so much was finally getting some pleasure out of seeing her reaction. "Well this is one thing I'm glad to prove someone wrong about." The slightest of smiles spread across her maw before she cleared her throat and looked down at the rest of the objects spread around her. They were definitely cool. There was no point in wondering why he would collect them anymore, as she had done earlier. Plus he had already answered that... hadn't he? Everything seemed to be a blur centered around that stone. That one, perfect, seemingly flawless stone. "I should, uh... probably... go." Shaking her head lightly, she stepped away, but gave one more smile to Leafpaw. "Maybe we can come back here sometime, huh?" With that final note, she stepped away into the territory, her mind still reeling from the startling past, and the beautiful collection, of the young tom
Smiling was hurting a bit, but the brown tabby didn't seem to care all to much, but he toned down the smile to a calm, thoughtful look the tom cat always seemed to carry with him, to keep his emotions at bay, his anger, his revenge filled self, and that revenge wouldn't come out as long as he kept being happy, smiling, and only hurting when he needed to feel hurt, and only then. To keep your emotions at bay was...not really healthy so to speak, and to keep it in would throw you to the edge, and to block it out was something else on the bottom pit, and it was exhausting work to take care of, it really was. Think if you were angry and revenge filled, all your life and you kept it at bay so you wouldn't go crazy at the wrong moment. Leafwatcher gave a small smirk, "Well, I'm glad you have accomplished that.." It was a friendly smirk, not a sinister one, but a friendly, teasing one, and he really was glad she did, however, it didn't show in his eyes, and that was okay. But, the smile fell slowly, "Oh--you have to go?...I understand.., and sure, theirs a lot more you need to see!" Leafwatcher gave another smile, an understanding one at that, and maybe excitement for next time, but it was filled with slight disappointment, and sadness. Real company, that was an accomplishment in and out of itself. Wait I still have time to say it! Courage surged through the tom. He got his warrior name, that was also an accomplishment in and out of itself too. "Wait--Stormwing I got my warrior name! Its Leafwatcher!" Oh, she's already gone, I hope she heard me... "Oh...okay..." He mewed, ears flattened as he looked toward his pebble. Maybe....he could see Remorapaw, and tell them?? Yeah, that would be the next thing he would do.
Old May 16th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTalisman View Post
With a spring in his step, Blackpaw headed out into the green for another lesson. Now, just when was Oakfall going to show up? He was waiting to learn something advanced today. Perhaps a complicated tactical move? Oh, the suspense! (I can't tag Fox the Mighty)
(Lol I looked at your post and saw Blackgaze and almost flipped over. One of my cats named Goosepaw was her apprentice.)
Oakfal trotted daintily out of the warriors den his jaws stretched in a slow yawn. The newly made mentor glanced around for Blackpaw before spotting him and padding up to him. "Good Morning Blackpaw. Today we will go hunting." Oakfall raised his chest with pride. Blackpaw was his second apprentice after Copperstrike who he had heard was going to have kits. "Well, let's get moving then."

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; May 16th, 2017 at 04:34 PM.
Old May 16th, 2017, 05:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

"Yes! That's absolutely right." She nodded positively, and then cocked her head to the side with a mischievous expression. "But, is that just the slightest bit of disappointment I hear in your voice? I had no idea you got attached that easily." Shaking her head once more, trying to rid it of the throbbing, her hues narrowed angrily as he continued. "It worked once. So technically you just lied to me," Whisper shrugged and sat up, flicking her ears backwards. The throbbing was beginning to become duller. Thank goodness for that, because it wasn't very easy for her to deal with those things. So irritating sometimes. As a lone female, life could be extremely hard for her sometimes.

And the tom's annoying manner wasn't helping her much. If anything it was making her headache worse. Though there wasn't too much she could do about that. Sighing, Whisper put her head on her paws and cocked her head to the side slightly.At his next statement she wanted to laugh. Though instead of laughing, she just smiled the slightest bit. The she cat wanted to tell him what she was thinking, but instead she shrugged. Maybe in a moment. Waiting until he was done with his statement, her hues sparkled with a friendly shine that almost looked as though she were going to say something nice.

Key word being almost. "Well, as glad as I am that you were impressed by my 'fire,' I feel since you have so kindly warned me it would be nice for me to give you a warning back." A moment later her expression became frustrated and she sighed. "Look. Loner females, living on our own, tend to get more aggressive over time. Not less. So if you insist on trying to chase me, in your territory or not, then I will have to insist on protecting myself. And I doubt you're going to like what will happen." It sounded like a threat. But Whisper wasn't trying to threaten the tom... well, technically she was. But at the same time she wanted to make sure he understood the full potential of what she was able to do.

She could hurt him. And she wanted him to understand this. "It's not supposed to scare you, by the way. I'm just warning you on the potential danger of threatening a female who lives alone like myself." She growled. Whisper was frustrated now, wondering if he really understood the full ability of what she could do. Obviously not. He wasn't the smartest tom she had ever met and she sincerely doubted that he would ever fully understand her capabilites. That was too bad. At least he wouldn't get himself hurt through this if he were careful. But from what she had seen? He wasn't.

Being completely honest, she wasn't even a hundred percent sure that she would get out of this alive. The tom seemed more like the type to get rid of his enemies as soon as possible. And, while first impressions were important, Whisper had left one of the worst that she could imagine. Why was she so bad at this? Perhaps it was her just wonderful way of making friends wherever she went. Another throbbing, sharp pain struck through her head and made her feel awful. It made her almost sick enough to throw up, but the feline stopped just in time. Thankfully. She'd done it before-- simply out of pain-- but she didn't want to in front of this tom. His words stung just the slightest bit.

He didn't even know her! So why was he judging her in this manner? Oh, that was offensive. "Aww, you're so sweet. Letting me win? But, I regret to inform you you're wrong-- this sort of hostile treatment is bound to keep me away from here." Her muzzle wrinkled in disgust and anger. Oh, she hated this tom already! Why didn't she so much as know his name? Then again, to even it out, he didn't know hers either. It was the smallest bit of condolence but at least it was some little bit. Some that made Whisper smile to herself as her tail twitched back and forth in an amused manner.

"Do you really?" She asked, mock interest in her voice. Really, she couldn't care less whether their territory had 'enough to worry about.' And who were these invisible other cats that she still hadn't seen? Her hues narrowed and her expression became more dangerous. Honestly, she was frustrated. Frustrated with the tom and frustrated with herself, really. For letting herself be caught. If she hadn't taken that nap, then he would be crying pathetically to his little friends about how some she cat had led him on and then escaped him. That was something Whisper would have really liked to see. But, thanks to someone, she wasn't going to be seeing it at all. Such a disappointment.

What she still couldn't figure out was how that bird had let Riskwatcher to her. Had it just chirped too much, too loudly? If that was the case she would take pleasure in extinguishing it's life. Or had he scented her and blamed it on the bird? The second made a lot more sense, but the white feline wasn't quite sure whether it was true. He'd acted so strangely earlier, like he was trying to smell her and couldn't, and it had made Whisper feel very weird. She'd almost bitten him. But thankfully she'd kept that thought out of her mind, otherwise she might be in a lot more trouble then she was now.

The trees provided an excellent shady covering for the feline to sit back and relax as she glanced up at the sky once more. Through the scattered light coming through she could see the brilliant shades of blue dashed only by fluffy whiteness that was similar to her own coloring. Whisper was not one to be much of a cloud-watcher, but she didn't want to see the triumphant expression on the tom's face. He was so annoying. She didn't know what he was doing here and wasn't really that surprised he didn't have a family-- if this was how he treated intruders, then he would never meet anyone! Though... he'd said something strange earlier that had only puzzled her more, something about family, and she couldn't remember it.

Something was definitely off about this place. Whisper could feel it in the air, in the ground all around her. What it was, she didn't know. The one thing that she did know? There was no, absolutely no way that she was going to stay here longer then she needed to. "So, mystery cat-- I think you owe me an introduction here." Her expression flashed almost mischievously and her fangs showed in an appreciative smile. Like she was trying to get him to listen to her through smiling at him. Like that would ever work... and yet, Whisper was still hopeful. She'd managed to trick him earlier. There was a chance she could do it again.

(thought I already posted this but guess I was wrong XD @Noire)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 16th, 2017, 06:39 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
(It's not a problem; I can relate :/)

"Ok," Snowfall nodded in understanding, "I best let you go now then. Have a peaceful rest." Suddenly after Sprucefur left towards the warrior's den, she yawned. 'Must be getting drowsy as well,' she thought. But before she headed to the den, she grabbed a shrew from the fresh-kill pile and ate it in a corner of the clearing. As soon as she scraped the last bit of meat from the bone with her teeth, Snowfall lightly stretched her legs and shuffled to the den to have a good rest under silverpelt.
(Time-skippy?)

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@Aashka

Robinfur padded to the Thunderclan training cave. Once she got there she looked for her apprentice.
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:05 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
@Aashka

Robinfur padded to the Thunderclan training cave. Once she got there she looked for her apprentice.
Asterpaw was already there, and grinned when he noticed she finally got there. He got up from where he was sitting, and patted up to his mentor, his beautiful black and white main coon pelt swaying from side to side.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:10 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

@Ludicrous Lunacy
[oops im making fennelnose depressed but maybe they'll recover in the roleplays to come]

That earlier conversation had drained them. All those thoughts about Pigeonfleck had resurfaced, and now they wanted nothing more than to get away from it all. Fennelnose looked visibly exhausted, which was... strange. They usually hid the majority of their feelings, but even a blind cat could tell that they were bone-weary. Too much was on their plate; and yet, they had thought that exact same thing when they were merely a warrior. There was something wrong with them, they confirmed. Everything looked darker: the trees in front of them, the sky, their future. What would they do when Jayspot and Remorapaw left them because of how disconnected they'd been? What if Dawncloud left? Tilting their head back and gazing up at the sky, they noticed that it was rapidly reaching sundown, due to the beginnings of Silverpelt appearing. It was an almost serene sight, had they not been thinking such terrible things. Plagued by their worries, they whispered, "StarClan, please tell me, am I being a good parent to Remora and Jay?" Fennelnose watched for a sign, desperation in their eyes. Many seconds passed, and there was no answer. Complete, utter silence. Truly, there had to be something wrong with Fennelnose.

Moons ago, raw anger would have bloomed in their chest and they likely would have made a silly decision, resulting in an irreversible injury. Now, all they could do was let out a long sigh.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; May 16th, 2017 at 07:10 PM.
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Asterpaw was already there, and grinned when he noticed she finally got there. He got up from where he was sitting, and patted up to his mentor, his beautiful black and white main coon pelt swaying from side to side.
Robinfur smiled when she saw her apprentice, she guessed he had been here before her. She decided she should let him decide what to do. "Do you want to work on a certain battle move?"
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:14 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Robinfur smiled when she saw her apprentice, she guessed he had been here before her. She decided she should let him decide what to do. "Do you want to work on a certain battle move?"
"I have no preferences, I always need to work a little harder on any battle move, get them just right, for when i'm in a battle." He said to his mentor
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!