Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:48 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw nodded as he turned his gaze towards the water himself. He found the swirling, rippling current almost, hypnotizing. He thought of himself sometimes as a Riverclan cat, but knew he would survive in a diet of fish all the time. Turning from his thoughts he gazed back to Owlkit. "Do you want to go closer? Or see more places?" He asked kindly and softly.
Owlkit thought for a moment, cocking her head to the side slightly before she finally made up her mind. "Oh...probably go see more places, I'll have to remember this when I'm an apprentice though, I'll probably come here a lot of the time," Owlkit mewed, shifting her paws a little in a small hop-skip. It looked strange, no doubt...but then again, Owlkit had never been one to care what other cats thought of her. Did an opinion really matter so much? Or was it more of the motive behind it that mattered to other cats? Whatever it was, Owlkit honestly didn't care. She awaited Storkpaw's reply to her comment, her grey blue hues fixating on the moving water before she tore her gaze away and allowed herself to look back at her friend.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:59 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Owlkit thought for a moment, cocking her head to the side slightly before she finally made up her mind. "Oh...probably go see more places, I'll have to remember this when I'm an apprentice though, I'll probably come here a lot of the time," Owlkit mewed, shifting her paws a little in a small hop-skip. It looked strange, no doubt...but then again, Owlkit had never been one to care what other cats thought of her. Did an opinion really matter so much? Or was it more of the motive behind it that mattered to other cats? Whatever it was, Owlkit honestly didn't care. She awaited Storkpaw's reply to her comment, her grey blue hues fixating on the moving water before she tore her gaze away and allowed herself to look back at her friend.
This will be my last post of the evening)
Storkpaw nodded, "Alright, it's what ever you want to do. But this next place is my favorite." He said with a grin. "C'mon, we can run there, it's not far." Storkpaw said before picking up his pace so that he dashed away from the river a bit deeper into the territory. His white and black striped pelt turned to what looked like a grey blur that went whizzing by. All while he stretched his legs, he made sure that he didn't accidentally leave Owlkit in the dust, and adjusted his pace her her. He soon heard it, through the rush and pounding of blood in his ears, a little trickling noise. He slowed to a stop and offered Owlkit a large grin, "ready to see another beautiful place, more than the one before?" He asked, but without hesitation, ducked through a holly bush, toward the trickling sound. As he emerged, a beautiful sigh unfolded before him. There was a small runoff from the river that laced through the Thunderclan Forest. He had found this place while searching for water to wet mossball with. The tiny little stream tumbled gracefully down a small waterfall with jutting rocks that gave it a stepped effect. Due to the surrounding bushes and the little rays of sun that filtered through, you could see the dust floating through the air, making it appear sparkly. The water pond and stream cast a light blue light into the nearby shrubbery, giving the scene a wonderful and lustrous look to it. "Tada" he mewed a little sheepishly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 3rd, 2016, 08:58 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
This will be my last post of the evening)

Storkpaw nodded, "Alright, it's what ever you want to do. But this next place is my favorite." He said with a grin. "C'mon, we can run there, it's not far." Storkpaw said before picking up his pace so that he dashed away from the river a bit deeper into the territory. His white and black striped pelt turned to what looked like a grey blur that went whizzing by. All while he stretched his legs, he made sure that he didn't accidentally leave Owlkit in the dust, and adjusted his pace her her. He soon heard it, through the rush and pounding of blood in his ears, a little trickling noise. He slowed to a stop and offered Owlkit a large grin, "ready to see another beautiful place, more than the one before?" He asked, but without hesitation, ducked through a holly bush, toward the trickling sound. As he emerged, a beautiful sigh unfolded before him. There was a small runoff from the river that laced through the Thunderclan Forest. He had found this place while searching for water to wet mossball with. The tiny little stream tumbled gracefully down a small waterfall with jutting rocks that gave it a stepped effect. Due to the surrounding bushes and the little rays of sun that filtered through, you could see the dust floating through the air, making it appear sparkly. The water pond and stream cast a light blue light into the nearby shrubbery, giving the scene a wonderful and lustrous look to it. "Tada" he mewed a little sheepishly.
Owlkit took off after Storkpaw, although her smaller legs couldn't quite keep up with him as well as she would have liked. Although when he adjusted his pace, she was able to keep with him much easier, and she was soon running at a fairly quick pace alongside him. After a moment, when they reached the bush, she stopped and looked at it for a moment after Storkpaw had already pushed himself through it. A little nervously, she slipped through it after him and opened her grey blue hues wide as she tried to take everything in at once. She wasn't very good at it; her head was turning almost in all directions as she tried to look at everything at once. "W-wow! How'd you find this place?" Owlkit asked, her mew calmer than it generally was. She was glad of it; she didn't like the squeaky tone that she sometimes got in her voice, it made her feel much younger than she was.

Owlkit sat down, wrapping her thick tail around her paws like a protective blanket, and gazed out over the scene. It was quite beautiful; she was enjoying it very much, especially the water. For whatever reason, it seemed as though Owlkit had a soft spot for watery areas now, and for the first time, she almost wished she had been born RiverClan. Then she would be able to be around water like this every day. Well yeah, but then I wouldn't have met Storkpaw; well maybe I would've, when I became an apprentice, but I wouldn't be seeing these beautiful spots, Owlkit thought with a wistful expression. Too bad there wasn't some way she could see all the territories...at least, not without getting in big trouble. Besides, she was pretty sure that Ratnight wouldn't be too happy with her, and neither would Storkpaw, come to think of it. No, she was just fine where she was.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 11:10 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
@Lunacross @Gusty
Calixto entered the Thunderclan territory. His leaf green gaze peered around in utmost curiosity. He had been told all his life that he should stay away from the a Clans. The Coans are not to be messed with. But here he was standing in the midst of one, here to gather information for his own allegiance. As the Norwegian Forest cat gazed around at the trees looming above him, he let his thoughts wander to what it might be like to live in a Clan. He soon aborted the thought train and returned to the task at hand. The long haired cream you turned to see his traveling companions nearby. "Where do we start?" He asked eagerly, his long fluffy tail swooshing behind him excitedly.
"Where do we start?" Shale echoed, with a bit of sarcasm running through his question. The black-pelted tom stiffly laughed and answered it. "Why, we'd obviously start here." Each step he took was further into an unknown wilderness. ThunderClan territory was quite pitiful compared to the Dusk Syndicate one, in his eyes, and their scent was painful to smell. It was so different and contradicting to his own. The tom wrinkled his face and turned the corners of his lips down, padding forwards after Calixto.
"Can't wait until those scummy clanners notice that we're on their territory," he said, flicking his tail all the while. Despite all the differences between the syndicate and the Clan, he couldn't help but feel a hint of anticipation.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
They always worked on fighting, right? It seemed to be what everyone was worried about now, in case there was an uprising by the 'believers' following Ratnight's takeover. All Twitepaw did was follow for now, and she didn't exactly make any big moves in the group- but maybe that could change. "Yeah." She nodded quietly, following her mentor into the training cave as her dilute calico pelt darkened with the shady territory. "I'm trying to get Northpaw to, y'know- disown Starclan- like Ratnight did, right?" Echofrost was an intimidating cat, and Twitepaw didn't want to mess up in front of her mentor- in fact, she was one of the only cats the apprentice really respected in this clan, filled with loyalists who had known nothing their entire lives but the rule of Starclan. She assumed the molly would be proud of her- Ratnight and Echofrost were very close, she thought.
Echofrost chuckled soflty at the words of her apprentice, her moss eyes finding their way to the dilute callico's pair. "I wouldn't waste time on that one. North'll learn her way soon enough of she'll meet her fate." She said with a shrug that was followed by a yawn. The bengal dipped her back in a stretch, letting her sharp talons slip into the crusty earth beneath them. "Stubborn souls need to learn on their own, some can't be changed." She said more softly, eyes watching the youngster carefully and hoping they would understand. She wasn't sure if Twite had formed a friendship with the med apprentice or not, but that should be a friendship to break. And trying to change an opinionated cat was a lost cause; being the most stubborn cat in the world Echofrost knew this well.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 04:22 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Nighty @Gusty

The trek to ThunderClan was greeted by the exposure to rain and cold wind, and by the time the trio arrived to the crisped forest that housed the clan, Locus was grateful for the small amount of shelter the burnt forest provided. Upon further review of their surroundings, the air still reeked of smoke and ash, but there wasn't the burn of fresh fumes; rainfall had suppressed the fire, and the scent was muted by the dilution.

From the looks of it, the territory as far as the eye could see was gone; a charcoal and ashen shell of its former self. "Deeper," the steel tom rumbled. "With the fire damage, it is probable they've moved closer to the other clans for sanctuary. There is little life where we are." Silence surrounded them, the dead forest living to it's appearance. They weren't trespassing to chat with one another however, and Locus moved to pass Calixto. While the thought of running into clan cats was ideal, they were here to investigate and report back to the clans, not fight, and Locus refused to go against Rook's instruction. The other tom vaguely reminded the fighter of Neomora, and he trusted his judgement.

Besides, if they were to run into a patrol, they'd be outnumbered, and that would be a fight they couldn't win.

Last edited by BEAR.; December 3rd, 2016 at 04:23 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 10:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

@Lunacross @Gusty
Calixto nodded his rather large, fluffed out head. His cream based fur stuck out like a sore thumb in the midst of the ashen, burned forest that surrounded the groups. Locus had a pony, what mouse brain would want to live in conditions like this. He then when in to think, if their had been a fire in the Syndicate, what would they have done? Obviously not rely on the Clans. He became somewhat jealous that the Clans could reply on each other, but then remembered, putting trust in another creates more ways for lies to creep in. The Clans could just as easily turn on one another as they did rely on each other. "Alright Locus, any idea which way they might be? The smell of burnt fills the air and makes it rather difficult to scent anything else." He mewed light heartedly, hoping to bring at least a few good times from this journey. Besides, how often would a Syndicate cat get to visit the Clans, with permission.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 3rd, 2016, 10:30 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Owlkit took off after Storkpaw, although her smaller legs couldn't quite keep up with him as well as she would have liked. Although when he adjusted his pace, she was able to keep with him much easier, and she was soon running at a fairly quick pace alongside him. After a moment, when they reached the bush, she stopped and looked at it for a moment after Storkpaw had already pushed himself through it. A little nervously, she slipped through it after him and opened her grey blue hues wide as she tried to take everything in at once. She wasn't very good at it; her head was turning almost in all directions as she tried to look at everything at once. "W-wow! How'd you find this place?" Owlkit asked, her mew calmer than it generally was. She was glad of it; she didn't like the squeaky tone that she sometimes got in her voice, it made her feel much younger than she was.

Owlkit sat down, wrapping her thick tail around her paws like a protective blanket, and gazed out over the scene. It was quite beautiful; she was enjoying it very much, especially the water. For whatever reason, it seemed as though Owlkit had a soft spot for watery areas now, and for the first time, she almost wished she had been born RiverClan. Then she would be able to be around water like this every day. Well yeah, but then I wouldn't have met Storkpaw; well maybe I would've, when I became an apprentice, but I wouldn't be seeing these beautiful spots, Owlkit thought with a wistful expression. Too bad there wasn't some way she could see all the territories...at least, not without getting in big trouble. Besides, she was pretty sure that Ratnight wouldn't be too happy with her, and neither would Storkpaw, come to think of it. No, she was just fine where she was.
Storkpaw beamed as he watched in joy with Owlkits excitement with this dream like place that he had found. The young Bengal was enjoying this outing more than he had thought. He hadn't expected how wonderful it was for him to sit back and watch this she cat smile and love the things around her, besides she had a pretty smile. No, no, he couldn't like her, she was still a kit and the Code forbade it. He gave a slight shrug, not completely caring. He enjoyed the company of Owlkit, and enjoyed seeing her beautiful smile. "I found this when my brother, Barkskip and I came out for some, well...friendly competition you could say. He tumbled upon it first, and I followed, but we were both astounded by the beauty of it." He took a pause here, letting his eyes trail over the wonderful scene again, and back onto the she cat. "I take it you like it?" He asked with a smirk, already knowing the answer form her expression.
Old December 4th, 2016, 02:46 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Lizardpaw sharped her claw on the walls, leaving the last in a thousand marks... She'd been working on this for 5 moons.. She'd started when she was 1 moon old, and continued until she was an apprentice... She'd been sneakin to-and-fro the camp just so she could work on this, making it sort of like a time keeping chart. As her claws slid down, making the last mark, she stepped back and admired her work.

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old December 4th, 2016, 02:52 PM
4c 4f 53 54

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skies View Post
Lizardpaw sharped her claw on the walls, leaving the last in a thousand marks... She'd been working on this for 5 moons.. She'd started when she was 1 moon old, and continued until she was an apprentice... She'd been sneakin to-and-fro the camp just so she could work on this, making it sort of like a time keeping chart. As her claws slid down, making the last mark, she stepped back and admired her work.
Violetpelt sneaked into the cave, wanting to surprise her. She didn't really understand the scratch marks on the wall, and just thought of them as random scratch marks for training purposes. Standing right behind her apprentice she suddenly said, "What do you have there?"

4d 79 20 6d 79 2c 20 68 6f 77 20 74 68 65 20 73 69 74 65 20 6c 6f 6f 6b 73 20 64 69 66 66 65 72 65 6e 74 2e 2e 2e 20 6b 69 6e 64 20 6f 66 2e 20 50 65 72 68 61 70 73 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 2c 20 6f 6e 65 20 64 61 79 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 61 70 70 65 61 72 20 61 67 61 69 6e 2c 20 74 6f 20 73 6f 63 69 61 6c 69 7a 65 2c 20 74 6f 20 72 6f 6c 65 20 70 6c 61 79 2c 20 74 6f 20 63 72 65 61 74 65 2e 20 41 66 74 65 72 20 74 68 65 20 73 74 72 65 73 73 6f 72 20 61 6e 64 20 74 6f 72 74 75 72 65 72 20 63 65 61 73 65 73 2c 20 74 68 65 20 74 65 73 74 73 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 65 64 20 61 73 20 73 75 63 63 65 73 73 2c 20 61 6e 64 20 61 20 6c 65 6e 67 74 68 79 20 62 72 65 61 6b 20 62 65 66 6f 72 65 20 74 68 65 20 6e 65 78 74 20 61 72 65 61 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 2e

I used to go by: ninetailsnetwork, NTNET, FOXX, FOXXRR, and now I go by: URUFU(Username Pending)