Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old June 9th, 2019, 03:25 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Wrenfeather nodded, halting at the border, "Here we are," she meowed, inhaling the warm moor scents. If she could get past the strong WindClan odor, she could smell rabbits and heather, sun and soil. "WindClan cats are the fastest if the clans. They often look skinnier than the other clans."
Linnetpaw stayed silent then looked at Wrenfeather nodding.

(Sorry for the shortness)
Old June 9th, 2019, 05:21 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp moon View Post
Linnetpaw stayed silent then looked at Wrenfeather nodding.

(Sorry for the shortness)
Wrenfeather purred. He isn't all that talkative, she realized with a tilt of her head. She rose to her paws, nudging the apprentice onward, "Let's head back to camp, alright? What did you think of your first outing?" she picked up the pace slightly, eyeing the sun making its way behind the horizon. "Was it good?"
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old June 9th, 2019, 11:21 PM
Candytree

Quote:
Wrenfeather purred. He isn't all that talkative, she realized with a tilt of her head. She rose to her paws, nudging the apprentice onward, "Let's head back to camp, alright? What did you think of your first outing?" she picked up the pace slightly, eyeing the sun making its way behind the horizon. "Was it good?"

"Yeah I guess.." He sighed padding along to his camp sighing, he looked around the camp as they finally arrived, knowing that he wouldn't have any cat to talk with.
Old June 10th, 2019, 07:53 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
"Yeah I guess.." He sighed padding along to his camp sighing, he looked around the camp as they finally arrived, knowing that he wouldn't have any cat to talk with.
Wrenfeather nodded, "Ok, sounds good," she meowed, touching her nose lightly to Linnetpaw's ear, "Get yourself something to eat, alright? You've done good work today. Tomorrow, we'll try our first hunting lesson," she announced, heading for the fresh-kill pile and picking out a pigeon. She then trotted to the warriors' den and settled down right outside it, tucking into the feathery fresh-kill.

(Hey, if you want, you can open up a finder for Linnetpaw and find him a friend)
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old June 10th, 2019, 07:45 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
"Ah yes, those were good times, you were beautiful like you still are now, when we were apprentices! But when we became Warriors, oh dear where can I start, any cat could tell that we were going to be future mates! Even my old mentor!" He chuckled as he leaned on Mottledwing. "Rockpaw and Mottledpaw, now Rockclaw and Mottledwing!"
Mottledwing let out a purr. There was an emptyness when she purred though. She missed having kits to take care of even if they were to become warriors in the future. Graypaw was now a warrior by the name of Graysun. There was something missing now. She shook her thoughts away. The molly suddenly got into a playful mood. This was something she missed more than anything. She missed playfighting with Rockclaw when they were apprentices.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 13th, 2019, 06:56 PM
Candytree

Quote:
Wrenfeather nodded, "Ok, sounds good," she meowed, touching her nose lightly to Linnetpaw's ear, "Get yourself something to eat, alright? You've done good work today. Tomorrow, we'll try our first hunting lesson," she announced, heading for the fresh-kill pile and picking out a pigeon. She then trotted to the warriors' den and settled down right outside it, tucking into the feathery fresh-kill.

(Hey, if you want, you can open up a finder for Linnetpaw and find him a friend)
(Good idea!)

Linnetpaw nodded slowly before padding towards the fresh kill pile, he felt like visiting his mother, he looked around for the signs of his father or brother, he didn't see his father but he did see his brother, But now that he just became an warrior so he's probably tired or busy right now doing warrior things, Linnetpaw snapped out of his thoughts and grabbed a mouse from the pile and went off to eat alone.
Old June 17th, 2019, 06:02 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

@.:Raven:.

,It was a blazingly hot day, no sign of rain in the sky. A small forme could be seen weaving among the trees, her amber coloured fur glinting in the sun. Amberpaw was the young apprentice's name. It wouldn't be her name for much longer though. At twelve moons old, she was coming closer and closer to warrior age. The thought should have excited her, but instead it filled the she-cat with nervousness. What if she doesn't do well as a warrior? What if her warrior name was taken away? Okay, Amberpaw, calm down, she told herself. They can't just take your warrior name away, it's given with the approval of StarClan. As the she-cat continued on, padding along the path, her mind began to wander again. The recent dog situation had made her anxiety shoot to the roof, filling her with pure terror. Who could blame her? Just the thought of falling at the paws of one of the creatures was frightening for any cat, considering how much blood the beasts could shed. Amber was certainly relieved when she heard that the dogs were driven away. The young she-cat was so lost in thought that she bumped into a larger forme, and jumped in surprise. She glanced up, about to apologise, when her eyes grew big and round, and her jaw dropped. "Wh- wh- wh- whaaaaaattt???!!! M-m-m-mUdsPEck?!" she felt like she would faint from shock. Little did she know it wasn't her past love, buy a relative of his. Amber takes some deep breaths. ,"H-h-h-how did you... Come back?" she whispered, unaware of the fact she was talking to a whole different cat.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old June 17th, 2019, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
@.:Raven:.

,It was a blazingly hot day, no sign of rain in the sky. A small forme could be seen weaving among the trees, her amber coloured fur glinting in the sun. Amberpaw was the young apprentice's name. It wouldn't be her name for much longer though. At twelve moons old, she was coming closer and closer to warrior age. The thought should have excited her, but instead it filled the she-cat with nervousness. What if she doesn't do well as a warrior? What if her warrior name was taken away? Okay, Amberpaw, calm down, she told herself. They can't just take your warrior name away, it's given with the approval of StarClan. As the she-cat continued on, padding along the path, her mind began to wander again. The recent dog situation had made her anxiety shoot to the roof, filling her with pure terror. Who could blame her? Just the thought of falling at the paws of one of the creatures was frightening for any cat, considering how much blood the beasts could shed. Amber was certainly relieved when she heard that the dogs were driven away. The young she-cat was so lost in thought that she bumped into a larger forme, and jumped in surprise. She glanced up, about to apologise, when her eyes grew big and round, and her jaw dropped. "Wh- wh- wh- whaaaaaattt???!!! M-m-m-mUdsPEck?!" she felt like she would faint from shock. Little did she know it wasn't her past love, buy a relative of his. Amber takes some deep breaths. ,"H-h-h-how did you... Come back?" she whispered, unaware of the fact she was talking to a whole different cat.
As someone bumped into him, Soren turned his gaze down towards the she-cat, unlike his brother whom had green eyes, he had amber ones, other than that, the two looked pretty much the same. He listened to her and shook his head slowly. "You're probably mistaking me for someone else." The tom said softly, the two almost had the same voice, but it was clear that Soren's was a little deeper than her past lover's.

Close by stood a young tortoiseshell, she clearly looked like her mother and not her father, gazing at the apprentice with wide, green eyes. "Dad, do you know her?" The she-cat asked, she was 1 or 2 moons older than Amberpaw at most, she was a little taller and she sure would get a few tom's look if she were to be in a clan.

Soren looked over at his daughter and shook his head. "Maybe your uncle did, by the look on her face, I wouldn't be too surprised about this." The loner mewed and looked back at the Thunderclanner, as calm as ever. "For StarClan's sake, breathe or something before you die." He said, this cat clearly knew about the clans and such if he knew about their beliefs.
Old June 17th, 2019, 07:31 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
As someone bumped into him, Soren turned his gaze down towards the she-cat, unlike his brother whom had green eyes, he had amber ones, other than that, the two looked pretty much the same. He listened to her and shook his head slowly. "You're probably mistaking me for someone else." The tom said softly, the two almost had the same voice, but it was clear that Soren's was a little deeper than her past lover's.

Close by stood a young tortoiseshell, she clearly looked like her mother and not her father, gazing at the apprentice with wide, green eyes. "Dad, do you know her?" The she-cat asked, she was 1 or 2 moons older than Amberpaw at most, she was a little taller and she sure would get a few tom's look if she were to be in a clan.

Soren looked over at his daughter and shook his head. "Maybe your uncle did, by the look on her face, I wouldn't be too surprised about this." The loner mewed and looked back at the Thunderclanner, as calm as ever. "For StarClan's sake, breathe or something before you die." He said, this cat clearly knew about the clans and such if he knew about their beliefs.
Amberpaw snapped to, and blinked at him a moment. Wait a minute... "O-oh. I'm sorry... I thought you were Mudspeck... Who are you? Wait..." she shuffled her paws nervously, but gazed steadily at the tom. "You do realise you're on ThunderClan land, right? I should probably be asking you to leave. But you seem like you're okay..." her tail tip flickered as she sat back on her haunches. She didn't know who these cats were, but they didn't seem to pose a threat. At the female voice, Amberpaw saw a young tortoiseshell. She was beautiful, but Amberpaw herself was quite stunning and drew quite a few looks, especially at gatherings. The other she-cat seemed to be slightly older. Amberpaw sighed. "I guess I must ask, why are you here?" she may be young, but she had to protect her Clan. She was bound by the warrior code to defend it. If these cats were more hostile than they appeared, she would defend her Ckan til she died. That's how much her loyalty to her Clan meant to her. She continued to watch the two cats suspiciously.

((Oof, sorry for the awful reply. I didn't know what to put ^^' ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old June 17th, 2019, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Amberpaw snapped to, and blinked at him a moment. Wait a minute... "O-oh. I'm sorry... I thought you were Mudspeck... Who are you? Wait..." she shuffled her paws nervously, but gazed steadily at the tom. "You do realise you're on ThunderClan land, right? I should probably be asking you to leave. But you seem like you're okay..." her tail tip flickered as she sat back on her haunches. She didn't know who these cats were, but they didn't seem to pose a threat. At the female voice, Amberpaw saw a young tortoiseshell. She was beautiful, but Amberpaw herself was quite stunning and drew quite a few looks, especially at gatherings. The other she-cat seemed to be slightly older. Amberpaw sighed. "I guess I must ask, why are you here?" she may be young, but she had to protect her Clan. She was bound by the warrior code to defend it. If these cats were more hostile than they appeared, she would defend her Ckan til she died. That's how much her loyalty to her Clan meant to her. She continued to watch the two cats suspiciously.

((Oof, sorry for the awful reply. I didn't know what to put ^^' ))
The tom watched as she showed her nervousness, he was studying her closely. I'm Soren, Mudspeck's brother and this is my daughter, Meadow." He said as he pointed to the young tortoiseshell by his side. "And you must be Amberpaw, my brother's past apprentice." He added, he clearly had heard about her and the fact that he knew that she wasn't Mudspeck's apprentice anymore made it even more strange, how would someone who never visits know so much about her? "You must be grieving over him or something, well, I'm just here to keep you from doing it any longer, my brother has... Well, how do I put it, he's not dead, but he isn't in this clan anymore, I pretty much came here to tell you that he's safe, but that living in the clans is no longer for him, I know it's sudden and all that, but you can't just go your whole life grieving for someone who's not actually dead." He mewed, he was dead-serious about this, his gaze never leaving hers.

Meadow simply gave a nod. "As for me, I simply tagged along, clans are interesting, I'd like to join one someday, but if I were to be honest, I'd really prefer to keep my name, because I find yours to be quite weird." She mewed softly, her green gaze aimed at the apprentice, her green eyes almost looked like Mudspeck's

(It's okay!)