Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:52 AM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:49 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:46 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:42 AM

Old December 5th, 2023, 10:31 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default R.C.P. [ Robot Cat Prototype ] { open }

[ starting up... ]

[ Startup complete. Please enter the password. ]

[ 917363926 ]

[ Password processing... ]

[ Password accepted ]

[ Starting power up... ]

The glowing green eyes of the metal cat opened. Slowly, it took in its surroundings. It's base was metal, with fake fur on that metal. The head moved around. It was inside a house. What was a house?

"Robo Cat. Initiate Practice Mode." A voice spoke. The cat then went through a bunch of things and movements...

[ Later ]

Something went wrong, and the robo cat was now in the dumpster outside the house by the forest. It was powered off and stayed powered off. The large can fell in the wind, and the robo cat lay on the ground, visible for anyone...
Old December 6th, 2023, 04:25 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: R.C.P. [ Robot Cat Prototype ] { open }

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

[ starting up... ]

[ 917363926 ]

[ Password accepted ]

[ Starting power up... ]

The glowing green eyes of the metal cat opened. Slowly, it took in its surroundings. It's base was metal, with fake fur on that metal. The head moved around. It was inside a house. What was a house?

"Robo Cat. Initiate Practice Mode." A voice spoke. The cat then went through a bunch of things and movements...

[ Later ]

Something went wrong, and the robo cat was now in the dumpster outside the house by the forest. It was powered off and stayed powered off. The large can fell in the wind, and the robo cat lay on the ground, visible for anyone...
may i come be a fellow robo cat? maybe it was walking with owner, finds this robo cat, and mine and mine's owner adopt it?
Old December 6th, 2023, 04:31 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardsnow View Post
may i come be a fellow robo cat? maybe it was walking with owner, finds this robo cat, and mine and mine's owner adopt it?
(Umm.. I was thinking a normal cat finds this thing and activates it by accident)
Old December 6th, 2023, 04:54 PM

Quote:

(Umm.. I was thinking a normal cat finds this thing and activates it by accident)
that can be done!
spawns a new character
Old December 6th, 2023, 04:55 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:

[ starting up... ]

[ 917363926 ]

[ Password accepted ]

[ Starting power up... ]

[ Later ]

Kite

Kite stretched, her people's pups hadn't followed her out of the house so she was all alone in this strange city. She knew her way back as she could smell her scent-trail leading home. She noticed what appeared to be some brick of metal. She found her paws gliding toward it, her shiny tortoiseshell shape weaving as she arrived. Kite found herself nose to nose with the cat-shaped figure.

`` Hi! My name's Kite, and you? `` She chirped, after no reply she sat down on her haunches.

Kite noticed the figure had no smell, but was shaped like a cat. Well, it had a smell, but not a smell of its own. Kite smelled like death berries, pine, and something called "seasonal candles" which were like pots of fire that emitted good smells. Two-leg food smells, yum! But the figure had a smell of tin and hate. Something must have happened to it to end up near a dirt bucket. She saw a sort of key pad thing. She didn't know what it was so she entered some buttons.

She waited to see what would happen next.

Little backstory of Kite:

Kite is a forest-born rouge that was adopted by a couple of veterinarians. The adults have two kids (or pups) that love Kite. Kite often leaves the house to explore, sometimes the pups will follow and other times they won't. The pups like to teach Kite human things to the best of their ability and Kite like to listen and try her best to understand. She knows a lot of human words now and can even draw pictures to communicate! She's a big deal in this world because she would be the first cat to learn to communicate!

(She pressed the "on" button)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; December 6th, 2023 at 04:56 PM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 05:02 PM
error in the code

Quote:
that can be done!
spawns a new character
(Ok!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post

Kite

Kite stretched, her people's pups hadn't followed her out of the house so she was all alone in this strange city. She knew her way back as she could smell her scent-trail leading home. She noticed what appeared to be some brick of metal. She found her paws gliding toward it, her shiny tortoiseshell shape weaving as she arrived. Kite found herself nose to nose with the cat-shaped figure.

`` Hi! My name's Kite, and you? `` She chirped, after no reply she sat down on her haunches.

Kite noticed the figure had no smell, but was shaped like a cat. Well, it had a smell, but not a smell of its own. Kite smelled like death berries, pine, and something called "seasonal candles" which were like pots of fire that emitted good smells. Two-leg food smells, yum! But the figure had a smell of tin and hate. Something must have happened to it to end up near a dirt bucket. She saw a sort of key pad thing. She didn't know what it was so she entered some buttons.

She waited to see what would happen next.

Little backstory of Kite:

Kite is a forest-born rouge that was adopted by a couple of veterinarians. The adults have two kids (or pups) that love Kite. Kite often leaves the house to explore, sometimes the pups will follow and other times they won't. The pups like to teach Kite human things to the best of their ability and Kite like to listen and try her best to understand. She knows a lot of human words now and can even draw pictures to communicate! She's a big deal in this world because she would be the first cat to learn to communicate!

(She pressed the "on" button)

[ Password Accepted ]

[ Powering On... ]

The eyelids of the metal cat went up, and the glow of the green eyes flickered on. Slowly, it stood up and looked around at its new surroundings. Then it noticed another cat in front of it.

"Meow." It said, it's voice robotic. It barely moved, it's ear flicking and tail twitching.
Old December 6th, 2023, 05:27 PM

Quote:

(Ok!)

[ Password Accepted ]

[ Powering On... ]

The eyelids of the metal cat went up, and the glow of the green eyes flickered on. Slowly, it stood up and looked around at its new surroundings. Then it noticed another cat in front of it.

"Meow." It said, it's voice robotic. It barely moved, it's ear flicking and tail twitching.
┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
Skipper
she/her ~ 24 moons
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

I, from my spot, had been watching. I then leapt down, off of the nearby dumpster. "I saw twolegs dump it out. Said some curses and called it 'Robo Cat.""

I pick up a piece of paper in my mouth. "Think this is the.. instructions? I can read & understand basic human words."

@Sunii
Old December 6th, 2023, 05:35 PM
error in the code

Quote:
┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
Skipper
she/her ~ 24 moons
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

I, from my spot, had been watching. I then leapt down, off of the nearby dumpster. "I saw twolegs dump it out. Said some curses and called it 'Robo Cat.""

I pick up a piece of paper in my mouth. "Think this is the.. instructions? I can read & understand basic human words."

@Sunii
*The robo cat stayed still*

@Sunii

(Now we wait for sunii)