Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:52 AM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:49 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:46 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:42 AM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 11:42 AM

Old November 30th, 2023, 12:19 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

ShadowClan/ThunderClan Portalclan and Rainclan border

The gathering spot(Leaning trees): A clearing with three trees from each side of the border hanging over the clearing.
Portalclan Rainclan Minnowclan
@_Eclipse_

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by hades.; November 30th, 2023 at 04:54 PM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 04:47 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Portalclan and Rainclan border

And minnowclan hehe @IGotAShoomyForChristmas @_Eclipse_

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 30th, 2023, 04:52 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post
And minnowclan hehe @IGotAShoomyForChristmas @_Eclipse_
(Oh I forgot to set up minnowclan border- yup this is also the gathering spot)

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old December 1st, 2023, 06:36 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down

Quote:
Salmonice gasped for air as he surfaced, the long swim was making his bones ache but he had too, he didn't know if the others were going through a flood as well. This was the only place they could refuge until they knew what was happened. He turned back, seeing the distant island, it was magnificent from where he was. It almost loomed over him. Salmonice prayed to the minnows that the others would arrive soon, and that no more got hurt. He flicked his wet tail as he saw Littlekoi, a petite yet heavily pregnant she-cat in the lead. She always had courage, always on top, so clumsy though.

`` I made it! `` Littlekoi gasped as she thundered on the shore.

`` Rest for a bit, the others will be here soon. `` He said reassuringly.

Littlekoi nodded, sitting in a loaf position and staring at the odd island. In the back was a tall icy mountain, stretching into the sky like a sky scraper. Next to that was Twisted Root Grove, a gray cloud towering over it and washing away everything. Their prey, their herbs, everything. Then there was The Waterfall Of Roses, peaceful as every. They watched together as the waterfalls drizzled down and the flowers beamed. Then they glanced to the Dried Up Hollow, it was lively as ever and they could see a small group of cats, perhaps a patrol, remarking their scent. SalmonIce sighed as he realized that only Twisted Root Grove was flooding, now. But they couldn't go back, he had a cat, no, a pregnant cat with him and he was too weak to swim. They would have to wait for help. They need help. he could see that Littlekoi was quite obviously exhausted and panting for breath, by the time they were ready her kit would be about to be born. They needed help. When someone saw them they would get healed as he had smashed into rocks and so had Littlekoi. They needed help. They needed to get warriors to bring any too weak back to their home. They needed help. That's all he could think of, how much they needed help, how weak they were. He prayed a warrior, infact, anyone, would just see them. They needed help.

Minnowclan - @Sunii [Littlekoi] @Kuwu [Ebonypond] @endlesshax [Polepaw] @RavensCall [Beetlesky (Comander of Twisted Root Grove)] @Blueberry^^^Galaxy [Birdheart (Commander of Chilling Mountains)]

Portalclan - @_Eclipse_ [DeceptionShadow (Leader)] @TheLostAmongTheStars [Fadedhope (Medicine cat)] @Spookez. [Snowflakepaw (Medicine Cat Apprentice)] @Sunii [Flurryeye] @Fritter [Goosecreek] @chickadee [Duskpool] @chickadee [Spiderdance] @elaif [Deadhaze] @sock [Meadowsong] @IGotAShoomyForChistmas [Foggypaw]

Rainclan - @IGotAShoomyForChistmas [Lushstar (Leader)] @leopardsnow [Twilighttansy (Deputy)] @ChristmasFawn [Swiftsky (Medicine cat)] @peppermintbubble. [Breezepaw (Medicine Cat Apprentice)] @Galaxy_ [Lilywish] @endlesshax [Polefall] @Kuwu [Ebonypond] @peppermintbubble. [Waterfall] @Streamtail [Briarfeather] @Streamtail [Mallowkit] @_Eclipse_ [Willowkit]

THIS TOOK ME SO LONG- Ya'll better be greatful and use this all the time or i'll eat you up. I put everyone's name and mentions them- *sob*

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; December 1st, 2023 at 06:37 PM.
Old December 1st, 2023, 06:42 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:

Minnowclan - @Sunii [Littlekoi] @Kuwu [Ebonypond] @endlesshax [Polepaw] @RavensCall [Beetlesky (Comander of Twisted Root Grove)] @Blueberry^^^Galaxy [Birdheart (Commander of Chilling Mountains)]

Portalclan - @_Eclipse_ [DeceptionShadow (Leader)] @TheLostAmongTheStars [Fadedhope (Medicine cat)] @Spookez. [Snowflakepaw (Medicine Cat Apprentice)] @Sunii [Flurryeye] @Fritter [Goosecreek] @chickadee [Duskpool] @chickadee [Spiderdance] @elaif [Deadhaze] @sock [Meadowsong] @IGotAShoomyForChistmas [Foggypaw]

Rainclan - @IGotAShoomyForChistmas [Lushstar (Leader)] @leopardsnow [Twilighttansy (Deputy)] @ChristmasFawn [Swiftsky (Medicine cat)] @peppermintbubble. [Breezepaw (Medicine Cat Apprentice)] @Galaxy_ [Lilywish] @endlesshax [Polefall] @Kuwu [Ebonypond] @peppermintbubble. [Waterfall] @Streamtail [Briarfeather] @Streamtail [Mallowkit] @_Eclipse_ [Willowkit]

THIS TOOK ME SO LONG- Ya'll better be greatful and use this all the time or i'll eat you up. I put everyone's name and mentions them- *sob*

Deceptionshadow has been out in the forest for awhile, pondering his allience with Minnowclan. *should i have really trusted them?* he thought.before he could say anything else he heard cats, as he rushed over and saw cats, all wet and pitiful. "For ancestors sake what happened here!".

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge

Last edited by .Sunshine.; December 1st, 2023 at 06:42 PM.
Old December 1st, 2023, 06:46 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Beetlesky had arrived

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 1st, 2023, 06:52 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

SalmonIce

SalmonIce sat on his haunches, turning toward the other leader.

``There's a flood in Twisted Root Grove. The others are still swimming but I have no idea what's going to happen next. Weather can be unpredictable on that island. And this flood is nothing like i've seen, it flood the whole camp within minutes. The storm may take over the entire island and we need help. The waves are rough today and all my cats will have been injured by the time they arrive. I apologize for the inconvenience. `` He said swiftly and sternly, like he had places to go. Like he wasn't scared.

He noticed the gray cloud over Twisted Root Grove was nearing The Chilling Mountains.

`` Oh no... `` He said softly.

He knew, a storm like that, and growing up in that icy cold? The snow was bound to destroy everything! They needed to act faster. Soon the rain would turn to snow and the snow would turn to a blizzard and the blizzard would turn to hail. SalmonIce had seen a hailstorm one time, a short, small one, and oh the devastation after the few seconds of hail. Oh the devastation. The whole camp needed to be rebuild and the kits weren't allowed just outside of the nursery for days. He was an apprentice at the time and he was helping clean up the shard. He knew the danger, he had merely stepped on a little shard and his whole paw started to bleed heavily, his paw got infected too! They needed to act fast, faster than ever before because if cats were there while there was a strong hail storm, there could be a death, or worse.

Help hatch my babies!

Old December 1st, 2023, 06:53 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:

SalmonIce

``There's a flood in Twisted Root Grove. The others are still swimming but I have no idea what's going to happen next. Weather can be unpredictable on that island. And this flood is nothing like i've seen, it flood the whole camp within minutes. The storm may take over the entire island and we need help. The waves are rough today and all my cats will have been injured by the time they arrive. I apologize for the inconvenience. `` He said swiftly and sternly, like he had places to go. Like he wasn't scared.

He noticed the gray cloud over Twisted Root Grove was nearing The Chilling Mountains.

He knew, a storm like that, and growing up in that icy cold? The snow was bound to destroy everything! They needed to act faster. Soon the rain would turn to snow and the snow would turn to a blizzard and the blizzard would turn to hail. SalmonIce had seen a hailstorm one time, a short, small one, and oh the devastation after the few seconds of hail. Oh the devastation. The whole camp needed to be rebuild and the kits weren't allowed just outside of the nursery for days. He was an apprentice at the time and he was helping clean up the shard. He knew the danger, he had merely stepped on a little shard and his whole paw started to bleed heavily, his paw got infected too! They needed to act fast, faster than ever before because if cats were there while there was a strong hail storm, there could be a death, or worse.

*An apprentice was nearby*
Old December 1st, 2023, 06:57 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:

SalmonIce

the leader quickly understood. the decision he was about to make- was going to change alot- *ancestors help me* he thought. "*Sighs*, come- you can stay in Portalclan until further notice- but you must understand how stressful this will be, so please- take is seriously"

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge

Last edited by .Sunshine.; December 1st, 2023 at 06:58 PM.
Old December 1st, 2023, 07:01 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

SalmonIce

SalmonIce smiled gratefully.

`` Thank you so much, you don't know how much this means to me- Oh, Beetlesky, stay here until everyone from Twisted Root Grove arrives please. Follow my scent to the camp once everyone has arrived. `` He said swiftly before turning his head back to the leader of Portalclan. ``Is that alright with you? `` He said, cocking his head to Beetlesky.

@RavensCall @peppermintbubble. @_Eclipse_

Help hatch my babies!