Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Our last days [F]
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:14 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 05:13 PM
Cbox out of context
by ollie
Last post by Bean
Today 05:08 PM

Old April 17th, 2018, 05:42 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default High School Love (PRIVATE RP)

{PLOT}

Two teenage boys are attending high school, going through typical high school life and doing typical high school things, all the while falling in love along the way. (Sorry for the terrible intro... X_X )

(MY FORM)

Name: Ethan Crusher
Appearance: he is quite short compared to the taller students, so he tends to stray away from large crowds, for fear of getting picked on because of his size. He has dark brown hair that he almost never runs a comb through, so it has a slightly messy look, his bangs always falling over his eyes. His eyes are an innocent, beautiful turquoise colour, large and wide. He wears black wire framed glasses, which make his lovely eyes stand out even more. He has a pearly, white smile that is almost never seen. He has a dimple on his left cheek. His skin is a healthy peach colour. He wears oversized, old, faded hoodies or frayed, pink t shirts, and baggy blue jeans. On his feet he wears sandals, with baby blue or pale pink socks. He is quite skinny, though he does eat. He just can't seem to gain weight. He has a goulden flower earring in his left ear, and wears a black and pink parachute cord bracelet on his left wrist.
Personality: being very shy, he tends to stray away from conversation. Since he always expects someone he runs into will make a jab at him, he avoids people, and if he found happen to run into somebody, he tries his best to run away, his favourite escape maneuver. He is very quiet, usually not talking but rather nodding or using some other gesture. But when he does happen to speak, his voice is soft, almost musical. He almost never smiles, but when he does, he is feeling very happy, not faking or pretending. He spends his time by himself, either studying, writing in his journal, or reading yoai manga. He is quite the little genius, though, having been in many advanced placement classes. However, this just adds to the mistreatment he gains. He prefers to converse the teachers or librarian about history and science, rather than hanging with so called "friends" about the latest music or movies. He loves flowers, always keeping flower themed pencils, binders, notebooks, anything with flowers, he immediately gets. He tends to sketch flowers in the margins of his journal as he writes. He enjoys watching the clouds, watching them go by and finding different shapes in them. He also adores kittens, and has a little Persian kitten at home named Drake, whom he adores and pampers. He has a small fear of dogs, from an attack when he was a child.
Sexuality: homosexual

(PRIVATE RP between me and @~Sunny~ sorry peeps. But you all may stalk and lurk all you wish! X3 )

Sunny, create your form and I'll post a starter :3

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 17th, 2018, 05:54 PM
x3 Potatoe lover

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: High School Love (PRIVATE RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
{PLOT}

Two teenage boys are attending high school, going through typical high school life and doing typical high school things, all the while falling in love along the way. (Sorry for the terrible intro... X_X )

(MY FORM)

Name: Ethan Crusher
Appearance: he is quite short compared to the taller students, so he tends to stray away from large crowds, for fear of getting picked on because of his size. He has dark brown hair that he almost never runs a comb through, so it has a slightly messy look, his bangs always falling over his eyes. His eyes are an innocent, beautiful turquoise colour, large and wide. He wears black wire framed glasses, which make his lovely eyes stand out even more. He has a pearly, white smile that is almost never seen. He has a dimple on his left cheek. His skin is a healthy peach colour. He wears oversized, old, faded hoodies or frayed, pink t shirts, and baggy blue jeans. On his feet he wears sandals, with baby blue or pale pink socks. He is quite skinny, though he does eat. He just can't seem to gain weight. He has a goulden flower earring in his left ear, and wears a black and pink parachute cord bracelet on his left wrist.
Personality: being very shy, he tends to stray away from conversation. Since he always expects someone he runs into will make a jab at him, he avoids people, and if he found happen to run into somebody, he tries his best to run away, his favourite escape maneuver. He is very quiet, usually not talking but rather nodding or using some other gesture. But when he does happen to speak, his voice is soft, almost musical. He almost never smiles, but when he does, he is feeling very happy, not faking or pretending. He spends his time by himself, either studying, writing in his journal, or reading yoai manga. He is quite the little genius, though, having been in many advanced placement classes. However, this just adds to the mistreatment he gains. He prefers to converse the teachers or librarian about history and science, rather than hanging with so called "friends" about the latest music or movies. He loves flowers, always keeping flower themed pencils, binders, notebooks, anything with flowers, he immediately gets. He tends to sketch flowers in the margins of his journal as he writes. He enjoys watching the clouds, watching them go by and finding different shapes in them. He also adores kittens, and has a little Persian kitten at home named Drake, whom he adores and pampers. He has a small fear of dogs, from an attack when he was a child.
Sexuality: homosexual

(PRIVATE RP between me and @~Sunny~ sorry peeps. But you all may stalk and lurk all you wish! X3 )

Sunny, create your form and I'll post a starter :3
Mkay!
Old April 17th, 2018, 06:06 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sunny~ View Post
Mkay!
Waiting on your form x3

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 17th, 2018, 06:12 PM
x3 Potatoe lover

Quote:
Waiting on your form x3
I don't do bios. Sorry...
Old April 17th, 2018, 07:10 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sunny~ View Post
I don't do bios. Sorry...
((Ah, okay. I guess you're gonna surprise me, then x3 ))

It was a colder day today, a bit gloomy and the sky was grey from passing storm clouds. So, the students happened to be dining in the cafeteria this day, the spacious lunch room filled with loud and mingled chatter. Mouth watering scents wafted through the air, and a few teachers watched over the students, one or two here and there walking along the aisles. In the midst of all this activity was a short, dark haired boy, his hands in the pocket of his faded, red hoodie, his turquoise gaze downcast as he made his way around the room. He let out a quiet sigh and walked faster, determined to get to his destination, only to collide with another person.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 18th, 2018, 06:59 AM
x3 Potatoe lover

Quote:
((Ah, okay. I guess you're gonna surprise me, then x3 ))

It was a colder day today, a bit gloomy and the sky was grey from passing storm clouds. So, the students happened to be dining in the cafeteria this day, the spacious lunch room filled with loud and mingled chatter. Mouth watering scents wafted through the air, and a few teachers watched over the students, one or two here and there walking along the aisles. In the midst of all this activity was a short, dark haired boy, his hands in the pocket of his faded, red hoodie, his turquoise gaze downcast as he made his way around the room. He let out a quiet sigh and walked faster, determined to get to his destination, only to collide with another person.
(Im assuming he ran into my char.) Alec looked up. Eyebrows raising. (Also I do short replies almost always.)