Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:31 PM
Our last days [F]
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:14 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 05:13 PM

Old April 6th, 2018, 10:10 PM
im adrift on the sea..

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Human Warrior Cats: GATHERING [Private]

The tan queen stepped into the small clearing, her legs a bit scratched up from the path they had taken. She saw tons of clan cats and wondered who she should go talk to first? Maybe some warriors? She should make friends outside her clan, shouldn't she? She wasn't sure, but she softly stepped into the clearing anyway. Her bright clothing drawing some attention to her.
-Sean Mcloughlin (Jacksepticeye)

"spread love and kindness,
wherever you go."
-Ethan Nestor (CrankGamePlays)
Old April 6th, 2018, 10:16 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

"A lot of people will most definitely be a hassle," His eyes gleamed,"But also a challenge. did you like challenges, i forget," He smiled jokingly,"Heh. Hopefully someday youll teach me to become a leader. Hopefully soon because... umm... i said so...?" Blackcat's statement kind of sunded more like a question than the statement that he was going for but he just shrugged it off, it was fine.
jaguar rubbed her hands together, "some challenges. usually the ones that don't involve the shortage of prey and the other clans. " she said, half-jokingly. she tilt her head, "awww. hoping i'll die so soon?" she raised a eyebrow, joking now. she ruffled his hair, offering a small smile. "kidding, nothing i can really teach you about being a leader. others lead in a different way. you just have to go with what you see fit. " jaguar replied.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 7th, 2018, 09:00 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

[ @Cloverspring ]
when do we start giving out news and such?
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 7th, 2018, 09:56 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
ooOOOPS i forgot
sorry
those invited:
@Ninjasinsocks <oci> @CinnamonCookie <muchi> @Darkblossom <savannah> @Mauve <malay, aby> @Mystic <felix, cali> @Akari <mau> @Boba Fett <lykoi>
you may all begin posting your characters' entrances.

..::;;::..::;;::..

A male human was crossing through sharp and tangled undergrowth, angrily shoving his walking stick into the slightly muddy ground. RiverClan isn't ThunderClan! Why do we have to walk through this nasty, dense, thorn-ridden forest? What I wouldn't give for a few reeds and the gurgle of the river. Snow brushed some pale hair from his eyes, looking into the distance. He searched for their destination- the moss rock. There. The one clear spot in the entire flea-ridden, bramble-infested jungle. The leader of RiverClan put on a calm aura, beckoned to his chosen Clanmates, and entered the clearing.

Mau let out a small groan, seeing as they were finally at the Moss rock. "Pfft... If we are going to all meet there, the least someone could do before we meet is at least make the paths to get here a bit less of a pain to travel upon..." She said under her breath, looking around the clearing. She had woken up a bit early to prepare for this, and now being greeted with mud, thorns, and other obstacles, she felt like it had not been worth it. She sighed, walking ahead of her clan's leader, and into the clearing. She noticed a few groups of people, but few of their names she remembered, so she decided to walk off to the side of the clearing, mostly away from the others, leaning against a tree, deciding she would relax, and wait for the event to start, instead of attempting to go and make friends, ones she knew that eventually, she would have to fight for some reason or another. She looked at her clanmates, letting out a sigh as she saw one of them attempting to go and make friends, knowing she would probably regret it sometime, but deciding against going to stop her. `It's her life, her decisions, and her mistakes. If I interfere, then she could miss out on learning an important lesson in life...` she thought, looking around the clearing at the others.

Old April 8th, 2018, 12:57 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @Cloverspring ]
when do we start giving out news and such?
Now, if you want to. I'll make another part to this thread where you guys can announce news (just because stuff has gotten full here).

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old April 8th, 2018, 12:58 AM

My Mood: Confused

The clan leaders rose to the top of the stone, and awaited for the calming of the clans before they announced the current news.

@Aurora Borealis
@blue jellie
@Broken Madness
@The Fallen Queen

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old April 8th, 2018, 02:37 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
jaguar rubbed her hands together, "some challenges. usually the ones that don't involve the shortage of prey and the other clans. " she said, half-jokingly. she tilt her head, "awww. hoping i'll die so soon?" she raised a eyebrow, joking now. she ruffled his hair, offering a small smile. "kidding, nothing i can really teach you about being a leader. others lead in a different way. you just have to go with what you see fit. " jaguar replied.
Blackcat rolled his eyes and laughed,"If you say so. But there must be something to know about being a leader that all of the leaders do or know!" He pleaded for the information, lip quivering dramatically as he tried to hold in another laugh.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 8th, 2018, 03:07 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Muchi hopped in the mud, then ducked low when the branches reached out. "Uuuuuugh. Why do we have to go through this? These stupid trees..." she muttered as she followed her leader, Snow. She paused when he did, almost bumping into him. When she twisted to see ahead of him better, she couldn't so she looked back at him. She she he was calm, she was also calm, following into the clearing. "Woah..." she looked around at the clearing. "This is one dirty place."
Lykoi groaned as she pushed her way through trees and branches as they swatted at her face,"I know right?!" She agreed. Why couldn't they meet somewhere on RiverClan territory where they could bask in a River. But then again, she guessed that would be trespassing and wouldn't be allowed.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 8th, 2018, 10:07 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
The clan leaders rose to the top of the stone, and awaited for the calming of the clans before they announced the current news.

@Aurora Borealis
@blue jellie
@Broken Madness
@The Fallen Queen
Snow grasped an area of the rock where it jutted out and heaved himself up easily, preferring not to use the path traveled by the other leaders. The callouses on his fingers and hands from the constant use helped make the action sting less. Climbing to his feet, he waited for the other leaders before they began to share the current happenings. Nodding to the others, the RiverClan leader began the Gathering.

“Thank you all for coming and for quieting so quickly. There isn’t much to discuss, but I know this Gathering has been an enjoyable one so far.” He raises his voice so the rest of the cats could hear him, looking down over the Clans. Clearing his throat, Snow continued. “RiverClan hasn’t seen much issues this past moon. We’ve experienced the occasional predator, but each has been too weak from leaf-bare to give us any trouble. And we were sure to drive them away from everyone else’s territory.” He paused slightly to let the few murmurings that caused to subside. “We are well-fed and ready for anything. That is all.” Nodding once more to the other leaders and to the crowd, the leader of RiverClan stepped back and allowed the next leader to share news.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 8th, 2018, 02:18 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Blackcat rolled his eyes and laughed,"If you say so. But there must be something to know about being a leader that all of the leaders do or know!" He pleaded for the information, lip quivering dramatically as he tried to hold in another laugh.
"hmm, okay. all leaders know that choosing a deputy is hard. " jaguar admitted, she lift the head. "huh, i guess they are starting the gathering now. welp, gotta go announce some stuff. " she said, a friendly gleam in her eyes as she gazed back at blackcat. without another word, she turn around. her aura shifted back to its cold one. jaguar didn't even want to be next to one of the other leaders. she didn't follow snow's path. obviously he did it for a reason. jaguar heaved herself up onto the rock with a grunt. why did they have to climb a rock, anyway? it wasn't exactly hard but usually jaguar scratch her knee on the rocks. she stood up, brushing off dirt from her clothes. spiral stood next to the windclan leader, crossing her arms.
"thank you, snow [leopard? i can't remember because weren't there two snow's? xD sorry if i got it wrong. ]" she nodded to the riverclan leader. the sentence sounded funny in her mouth. it didn't fit right. she look at the crowd, jaguar's gaze could be overwhelming. "shadowclan has been well, leaf-bare was tough but we were tougher. " jaguar took it to go next, a hint of pride in her voice. "no one passed away from starvation so, im thankful for that. as for prey right now, it is plentiful. hopefully it continues to be. " her voice was loud but not too loud. "that is all. " with that, jaguar took a small step back. letting the other leaders speak.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc