Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Ian
Today 01:23 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 01:22 PM
vice versa, vise versus...
Last post by squidz
Today 01:10 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 01:07 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Ian
Today 01:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2020, 08:48 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Blackkit stood stunned for a minute with his eyes partially crossed before shaking his head and looking at Falconkit curiously. I'm still here you useless piece of wasted meat. Blackkit slumped "No, I don't think so, but thanks.".

@DarkNight (It's all good, just glad you're back)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 16th, 2020, 09:17 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Beastspark's expression turns serious as Stormlily reports about coyotes. Even if it was old, just the thought of those mutts made him want to growl. He could still see those dogs as they tore through WindClan's cats, the thick scent of blood and the bodies. He fought the urge to shudder at the memory. The deputy shacks his head lightly while drawing his tongue over his chest fur. "I don't think we have anything to worry about from coyotes, if RiverClan truly did run them out then I would like to think that they're gone for good. However, if it makes you feel better I'll do a quick glance around the territory to see if there is any sign of them." It's been a while since he's bothered to leave camp and with Icestar healthy he wasn't needed in camp as much.
The molly nodded in agreement, she was probably getting herself all worked up for nothing. "Yes, I think that would make us all feel more comfortable." With that she smiled at the deputy. "How are you holding up?" She wondered if anybody checked on Beastspark with all that has happened. Tilting her head and sitting down she was ready to listen if the tom wanted to answer her question.
Old April 16th, 2020, 09:34 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Falconkit harrumphed in annoyance. “Would you like me to keep trying? Or do you just want to talk? I can do either!”
@Mentallyunstable

Old April 16th, 2020, 10:19 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackkit looked at Falconkit and smiled a bit, "How about we avoid anything that makes you scream in my ear." She always cheers me up. Get a backbone and you wouldn't need cheering up.
@DarkNight

Old April 16th, 2020, 10:40 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

[~] @Rainquail; [~]

Citrusflower scented a familiar voice and looked up, her eyelids gaze hitting Whiskernose. She didn't mind his company. "I'm always up for some company." , she meowed in a purr. Her kits hadn't visited her in a while and she was starting to get lonely.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 16th, 2020, 10:49 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Falconkit giggled. “Well, I could always try to shove it out of your head with my stick.” She grinned mischievously. “But I think I will stop myself this once. When did the voice start talking to you?”
@Mentallyunstable

Old April 16th, 2020, 10:50 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Whiskernose padded in and sat near to Citrusflower, stretching and getting comfortable. He set the prey by the queen. "I grabbed a lizard for you. Not quite sure what kind, though." His tone was relaxed, a hint of a purr in the last sentence. She never got around to telling him what her favourite prey was, so he hoped that bringing a different kind each visit he would be able to notice a preference.
@Blissie Bliss

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 16th, 2020, 10:56 PM
sadly, I exist

"The truth is... that voice has been there since I can remember. It kept wanting me to hurt my family. They didn't exactly get along with me, but I was the one who left. I don't want to hurt people but sometimes I'll just get so mad I could, the voice just makes what's already there worse." he said and he sat back down realizing this might be one of those times Falconkit just tells him exactly to do. You're pathetic, you let this small she-kit run your life. Yes I do. he replied lost sadly in his own head.
@DarkNight

Old April 16th, 2020, 11:38 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Hey, mind if I intervene?

Sparrowpaw trotted pridefully into camp, her nose lifted high into the air as she surveyed the clearing. A neat tom - Redheart, Sparrowpaw recognized - was plucking a fat, succulent squirrel from the fresh-kill stock.
The apprentice cocked her head: the tom looked deep in thought, confused even. She stirred the dirt with a petite paw. What could he possibly be thinking about?'

Excitement bubbled inside Sparrowpaw as she bounded enthusiastically toward the warrior. "Hey!" she gasped, skidding to a halt in-front of the tom. "What'cha thinking about, eh?" There was a sly glimmer in the small apprentice's eye as she gazed up at the clearly perplexed tom.
The young warrior lifted his chin, spotting the eager apprentice.
"'ello," he mumbled through his eaten meal. Swallowing, he answered the prying 'paw; he doesn't mind answering to any apprentice, no matter how nosy (and rude) they are.
"I'm planning a training session for Mirepaw, you know her?"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old April 16th, 2020, 11:55 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Yarrowkit was at the entrance of the medicine den, trembling. I'd give Honeyleaf a chance of I were leader! He didn't want to see the blood anymore, so he quickly turned away and into the medicine den.

(eee)
Closed Thread