Today 12:51 AM

Old February 27th, 2024, 02:48 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
Fadingsun has permission from Birdsnow to issue these punishments.

Irritation sparked an intense step in Fadingsun's gait. Not only had Birchbranch completely ignored his decision to appoint Marigoldleap as patrol leader, she'd entirely neglected to finish the patrol. With RiverClan in the state they were in, they didn't need anyone slacking off.

Upon finding the warrior, he let out a frustrated growl. "Birchbranch, I don't know who taught you how patrols work, but clearly they didn't teach you very well. First of all, I don't know why you decided to take control of the patrol and take off without Marigoldleap. She was present, so you had no business doing that. While she did end up having to be excused, that was after you decided to take it upon yourself to take off without her.

"Second, you didn't even bother finishing the patrol. I'm not sure what the point was to rush off without Marigoldleap to then not finish the patrol, but frankly it's left me more than frustrated. RiverClan doesn't need cats who can't listen to orders and do their duty."

He gave one quick, angry lash of his tail. "Given that you clearly don't understand how patrols are supposed to work, you aren't fit to remain a warrior right now. For the next half moon, you'll be demoted to the rank of apprentice. You'll be known as Birchpaw once more. You are not to set foot in the warriors' den, nor are you to leave camp without a warrior to accompany you. If any warrior tells you to do something, you'll listen and obey without argument as any other apprentice is expected to do. I want you spending the extra time in camp doing chores and actually being useful to this Clan. If you want to argue with me about it or protest, I have no problem taking you to Birdsnow."

With that, Fadingsun padded away.

( Birchbranch has been temporarily demoted for two IRL weeks. She is to be known as Birchpaw until she receives her rank and name back. During this time, if she is caught in the warriors' den, leaving camp without a warrior to accompany her, or disobeying a reasonable order given to her by a warrior, she will be taken to Birdsnow and may face further punishment.

During her demotion, Birchpaw must complete three chore posts around the camp. These posts must be at least 100 words in length, and must have her doing something useful to the Clan- changing out bedding, bringing prey to elders/queens, visiting the injured, etc. These posts need to be completed before Birchpaw can receive her warrior name + rank back. She will be eligible to return to warrior status no earlier than March 12, 2024. Once the chore posts have been completed and we've reached this date or later, have Birchpaw come speak to Fadingsun here to receive her warrior name + rank back.

Any questions may be directed to me via VM, but please keep in mind that I will not be debating this punishment. If you have any issue with this decision, you may speak to poppy about it. )

-----------------------------------------

Once he was finished with Birchpaw, Fadingsun moved on to find Mothcrash. He wasn't as angry with this warrior as he was with Birchpaw, since while he had left without Marigoldleap he hadn't been the one to try to take control of the patrol. Still, that didn't mean he wasn't annoyed.

Upon finding the warrior, Fadingsun shot him a cold stare. "Mothcrash. I've got to say, I'm very disappointed. Not only did you take off with Birchbranch to do your patrol without Marigoldleap to accompany you, you didn't even finish it. How is RiverClan supposed to function if its warriors can't be bothered to do their duty?

"I recognize that it was Birchbranch who made the decision to leave without Marigoldleap, but that doesn't exclude you from any blame at all. You're a warrior too; you should be well aware of how patrols work. You're on thin ice with me, so if there's any further issues with you I'll see to it that you're recommended for demotion."

The warrior had to dig his claws into the ground to stop himself from shaking with anger; thinking about how disrespectful his Clanmates had been to Marigoldleap had his blood boiling once more. "As punishment for failing to complete your patrol and for disobeying my order to have Marigoldleap lead your patrol, you'll be confined to camp for one quarter moon. If you set foot outside of the camp during that time, you'll be taken to Birdsnow. During that time, I want you making yourself useful by doing chores around camp. Don't let me catch you sitting on your ass doing nothing. If you want to argue with me or disobey me, I have no problem dragging you straight to her now."

( Mothcrash is confined to camp for one IRL week. He is not permitted to leave the camp until March 5, 2024 at 3 PM Eastern. If he is posted with outside of the camp before then, excluding roleplays that began before this post, he will be taken to Birdsnow for further punishment.

In addition, during this time Mothcrash needs to complete three chore posts. Each of these posts should be a minimum of 100 words a piece, and should have Mothcrash doing something useful around camp- changing bedding, assisting with the sick/injured, etc. If these posts have not been completed by March 5, Mothcrash will be restricted to camp until they are finished. Once we reach March 5 at 3:00 PM Eastern and once Mothcrash has finished his chore posts, have him speak to Fadingsun here.

Any questions may be directed to me via VM, but please keep in mind that I will not be debating this punishment. If you have any issue with this decision, you may speak to poppy about it. )

''I don't know where 'Birchbranch and Mothcrash left without Marigoldleap' came from, but that is most certainly not true.''

Birchpaw (branch) stepped forward, deep amber eyes narrowed to slits. ''Marigoldleap could be lying to you, you know, Fadingsun,'' She snarled. ''We never left without her. She followed us out. We'd know because she was on the same damn patrol.''

White tail lashing, the she-cat dug her padded over to Mothcrash and his soaken form, rather pissed off.

The RiverClanner didn't see why she was getting the worst of it. Sharing a glance with Mothcrash, she growled after Fadingsun.

''I guess Marigoldleap came slinking back into camp since she didn't want to leave her precious kits for a few moments,'' She hissed. ''Yet she's not getting punished for not completing the patrol, either.''

Birchpaw's pelt was soaked, and so was Mothcrash's. ''You wanna know why we couldn't get anything done?'' She snapped harshly at the tom.

''Mothcrash had fallen from a tree into the river while looking for cobwebs and I was busy saving his tail, but I supposed that even you are too blind to see that. Be grateful we're even still alive, Fadingsun.''

Birchpaw (branch) wasn't finished, though. ''And no, I did not take over the patrol. The only thing I did was tell them some herbs I knew that we needed and suggested places for said herbs to be found. But,'' She flashed a blazing glare at Marigoldleap. ''nobody would know what exactly happened if someone 'hadn't' been there, and then we wouldn't be having this conversation.''

[ @RoboPrism // @poppy - Feel free to bring Birdsnow over. ]

[ @/Cherry~ - Birchpaw (branch) will no longer acknowledge Fadingsun or interact with Fadingsun until the tom gives her an apology worth her forgiveness. ]

[ @Catherine - Marigoldleap has found herself on Birchpaw (branch)'s bad side. If Marigoldleap is seen anywhere near Birchpaw (branch), Birchpaw (branch) will immediately snap out and pin the blame on her. This stated, Birchpaw (branch) will no longer acknowledge Marigoldleap, nor will she interact with her in any way, shape, or form. Especially not on patrols. If Birch is ever put on another patrol with Marigold, I will be requesting for either Birch or Marigold to be switched out. This is permanent. ]

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; February 27th, 2024 at 03:11 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 05:23 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

-Mothcrash-
Male, 18 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
Medium, golden furred tom with light stripes and sky-blue eyes.

Mothcrash winced, cowering a bit. He avoided looking into Fadingsun's eyes and glanced over to Birchbranch instead. The warrior didn't understand why they had been reprimanded, he thought Brichbranch had shown initiative to carry on when Marigoldleap seemingly abandoned their patrol.
Not only that, but they couldn't have possibly been on time when he had made his colossol error in the tree.
"It's my fault," he muttered, his tail if he had one, lowering. "I'm sorry. This is all because I fell out of that tree..."
He shivered in guilt, and partly because he was still not dry from the crash into the river. Though he held nothing against Marigoldleap, he wished she could have been there to ease their situation. Who knows what she had left them for though?

Sighing, he glanced at Fadingsun and Birchbranch before padding away with his head down. "If anyone, I should be demoted for slipping out of a tree like a clumsy-pawed kit..."
@Shellwhisker @Cherry~
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 27th, 2024 at 05:27 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 05:27 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
Mothcrash winced, cowering a bit. He avoided looking into Fadingsun's eyes and glanced over to Birchbranch instead. The warrior didn't understand why they had been reprimanded, he thought Brichbranch had shown initiative to carry on when Marigoldleap seemingly abandoned their patrol.
Not only that, but they couldn't have possibly been on time when he had made his colossol error in the tree.
"It's my fault," he muttered, his tail if he had one, lowering. "I'm sorry. This is all because I fell out of that tree..."
He shivered in guilt, and partly because he was still not dry from the crash into the river. Though he held nothing against Marigoldleap, he wished she could have been there to ease their situation. Who knows what situation she had left them for though?

Sighing, he glanced at Fadingsun and Birchbranch before padding away with his head down. "If anyone, I should be demoted for slipping out of a tree like a clumsy-pawed kit..."
@Shellwhisker @Cherry~

Birchpaw touched her nose to Mothcrash's ear tip. ''It's not you're fault you slipped,'' She murmured gently. ''If it is any cat's fault that we are being punished at the moment, it's Marigoldleap's.''

There was no possible way for Marigoldleap to have been lurking around whenever Mothcrash's accident had taken place, but it was also the only explanation.

[ @Cherry~ // @poppy (dont know if you want bird here or not but im mentioning you anyway.) ]

there's no way i just spotted a potential ship- birch x moth

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Last edited by paris; February 27th, 2024 at 05:28 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 06:07 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Birchpaw touched her nose to Mothcrash's ear tip. ''It's not you're fault you slipped,'' She murmured gently. ''If it is any cat's fault that we are being punished at the moment, it's Marigoldleap's.''

There was no possible way for Marigoldleap to have been lurking around whenever Mothcrash's accident had taken place, but it was also the only explanation.

[ @Cherry~ // @poppy (dont know if you want bird here or not but im mentioning you anyway.) ]

there's no way i just spotted a potential ship- birch x moth
-Mothcrash-
Male, 18 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior

"...We can't know if she left for something important though..." He twitched the ear she had touched. His fur standing on end when a fuzzy feeling welled in his skin.

()
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 27th, 2024, 06:12 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
-Mothcrash-
Male, 18 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior

"...We can't know if she left for something important though..." He twitched the ear she had touched. His fur standing on end when a fuzzy feeling welled in his skin.

()

Birchpaw's deep amber eyes narrowed slightly at Mothcrash's response.

''She does have kits,'' The light brown-and-white RiverClanner mewed gently. ''but the fact she has kits does not justify her actions.''

The she-cat shook her head, generally confused yet pissed off all at the same time. ''It makes no sense. She wasn't there at the time of your accident, but there's no other explanation for why we're being punished.''

Me worse than you, Birchpaw added on silently.

wooo i have enough to buy her beefed up tier one yay-

Characters W/ Purrks

Last edited by paris; February 27th, 2024 at 06:12 PM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 01:26 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Fadingsun has permission to do these punishments.

Stars, the first round of patrols he'd sent out hadn't gone all too well. Three patrols hadn't been reported; he'd already taken care of the herb patrol, but Snakechill and Nightweb's patrols hadn't been reported in, either.

Frustration exploded within him, causing his gait to become rather intense as he stalked towards the cats needing punishment. When would RiverClan's cats start learning to pull their weight? He was glad Birdsnow was getting stricter with punishments; if cats couldn't do their duty, they needed to be punished for it.

"Snakechill ( @dino. ) and Nightweb ( @Kida )," he hissed. "Neither of you reported your patrols. As patrol leaders, it is your responsibility to ensure patrols are completed and reported. Especially you, Snakechill; with tensions being as high as they are with ThunderClan right now, I need to know if anything is going on at the border so that information can be relayed to Birdsnow."

He gave a quick lash of his tail. "Given that Birdsnow has instructed that punishments are going to be harsher going forward, and given that both of you were patrol leaders, you're both getting temporarily demoted. For the next half moon, you'll be known as Snakepaw and Nightpaw, respectively. You are not to leave camp without a warrior to accompany you, and I don't want to see you set paw in the warriors' den. If a warrior tells you to do something, you obey without argument or complaint. While you're demoted, I want chores getting done around the camp. Don't let me catch you sitting on your asses doing nothing."

It seemed Coldlake and Fallowswirl had vanished from the Clan, so he moved on to the other two. Swinging his gaze around, he raked Starlingflight ( @Tiabirb ) and Pinefire ( @furrensic ) with a cold gaze. "Just because the lot of you weren't patrol leaders doesn't mean you're exempt from punishment. When your patrol leaders didn't step up to report in, you should've taken that up yourself.

"We're going to be starting a new punishment around here, and I think the pair of you will suit just fine as the first to try it out. You'll be joining me at the first available opportunity to go down into our tunnels. You'll spend a few hours down there with me, stabilizing them and helping me map them out. It's dirty, difficult work, so hopefully it will make the pair of you think twice before slacking again."

( dino and Kida - Snakechill and Nightweb have been temporarily demoted. The earliest date that they may return to their warrior status is March 19. During this time, if Snakepaw or Nightpaw cause any further issues, are caught leaving camp without a warrior, or are seen in the warriors' den, they may face further punishment. While demoted, they must each complete three chore posts. These posts need to be at least 100 words long, and include the character doing something helpful around camp, i.e. changing bedding, bringing prey to the queens, visiting patients in the medicine den, etc. They will not be allowed to get their warrior status back until these posts are complete.

Once these posts are complete and we've reached March 19, post with your character here and tag me, and Fadingsun will grant them their warrior name back.

Tiabirb and furrensic - I'll be making a private thread soon for your cats' punishment. Once it's your turn, you'll have one week to post with your cat arriving. I'll bump you once for this. If your cat fails to show, they will face further punishment. Once the rp begins, whenever it's your turn you will have five days to respond; failing to respond after this will result in your turn being skipped. If I have to skip you more than twice, your cat will be treated as negligent on the patrol and punished further.

If anyone has any questions or feels I made an error, please leave me a VM! )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 5th, 2024, 12:53 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Blah

✮Nightpaw✮He/Him✮ 23 Moons✮Bi ✮Apprentince

Nightpaw lower his gaze and nodded, understanding fully what has happened."Understood Fadingsun," he mews quickly, feeling a deep guilt run through his body. Without another word he headed to the apprentice den.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They♰
⋆。°✩Genderfaun✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old March 6th, 2024, 10:49 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Ah, dung. Snakechill glanced up from grooming himself as a very loud cat called his name from across the clearing. Hadn't reported a patrol? Had he even been assigned one? Whatever, it seemed like this cat wouldn't even care if he brought it up anyways.

"Flatten your fur, pretty boy," he hummed. "Must he going deaf, because I wasn't aware I had a patrol. Would take it up with a medicine cat, but alas." A pointed look toward the very empty den. "Say we skip the whole demotion thing, that seems like a waste of time. I'll get it all done back to back today and we can call it even."

[ @Cherry~ ]
Old March 8th, 2024, 11:23 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( @dino. )

Fadingsun was already more than a little annoyed today, and Snakechill, or rather, Snakepaw, trying to debate him on his punishment wasn't helping at all. Fortunately, Nightpaw had accepted the punishment with grace. It really was that simple- take responsibility for the mistake that was made and he'd let it go.

Arguing over it, however? That wouldn't fly. A growl rumbled deep in his chest as he fixed Snakepaw with an icy look. "I don't know what about what I just said sounded like an invitation for a debate, but this isn't up for discussion. Birdsnow has made it clear that punishments are to be more harsh, and this is the punishment for patrol leaders who failed to report. Whether you heard the call for patrol or not isn't my problem; I suggest you fix your ears going forward if you want to avoid these types of problems."

The warrior gestured toward the leader's den. "You've got two choices here. Either accept your punishment and move on, or I'll be taking you to Birdsnow and recommending harsher punishment. No further arguments."

[ just a heads up that if Snakechill continues to argue, Fading will be involving Birdsnow ]
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 9th, 2024, 07:36 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ Active Purrk: Silver Tongue ]

A frown crossed Snakechill's face. "Arguing? No, not arguing. Talking, asking questions. But you seem to be against even the most unintelligent, harmless discussion, so yet again, alas."

His gaze slid toward the leader's den, and he let out another hum. "You mock me. Let's go have a conversation with Birdsnow, then. I've yet to actually speak with our new leader one on one."

[ @Cherry~ ]