Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM

Old December 8th, 2023, 06:40 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Tribe of Many Wings

The Tribe Of Many Wings

Territory

In The Tribe Of Many Wings there is a large slice of territory owned by Ginger, the current leader. The territory is home to many dragons of all ages, sizes, genders, and types. There is a large forest at the coast. Then right next to it, nearby there is a desert nearby also.

The Coast

Down by the coast there is a nice, tropical beach. It has many palm trees and mud brick homes built by the sea dragons. Other than the sea dragons there are many older dragons you like to lounge around in the sand or dragonets play in the water. Deep in the water the sea dragons have built a magical city called "The Deep Island Under The Blue" better known as "The Deep Blue". The city is made of mud brick and stones with many books and other things.

The Desert

The desert is an awfully barren home built for sand dragons by sand dragons. The sandy area is burning hot during the boiling day and icy cold during the night. The homes are built near the edge of the desert by the forest. There's a nice lake and lots of little bunny rabbits and snakes for food. The food here is always abundant as there really isn't winter or summer, it's just spring year-round, but sweltering or icy. There's not as many rabbits as snakes.

The Forest

The forest is full of greenery and lush trees. During the fall the leaves get golden and red with orange hues, during the winter, the barren trees are trickled with glittering snow. When the spring come the forest is full of life with snakes and rabbits and mice and deer, it also has many pink and purple flowers. In the summer the leaves get green and bright with few flowers dappled around, there can be some golden leaves at the end of summer but mostly its hot with lots of prey and green leaves.

Types

Sea Dragons

Sea dragons are beautiful and colorful dragons. They have long bodies with thin tails. Their long-clawed feet are webbed for swimming and their horn are always darker colors. They can be pink, blue, light blue, yellow, and even some shades of lime green. They have patterns down their face and tail they can glow different colors depending on their color. Sea dragons can control water to an extent. They can make small scaled wave and make a sort of water sword but it can take a lot of effort. When they use their power it's like their holding that much water, so if they want to move 100 pounds of water, it would be like throwing a 100 pound weight.

Night Dragons

Night dragons were always mysterious dark colored creatures, but, recently, they went extinct due to unknown causes. They used to possess powerful magic with dark scales. Their scales could come in dark green, dark purple, lilac, vivid purple, black, gray, and dark red or pink. They had black, pink or purple eyes too. They always had black scales that are always down their back in a stripe pattern. They used to have something called "Shleeth" where you can do anything, but it causes you to go insane and power hungry. Hybrids of night dragons are often seen but a full night dragon hasn't been seen in years.

Fire Dragons

Sand Dragons

Mud Dragons

Ice Dragons

Last edited by Saki; December 10th, 2023 at 09:13 AM.