Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 07:21 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by hades.
Today 07:19 AM
WCO memes?
Last post by sock
Today 07:15 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 07:09 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 23rd, 2024, 10:27 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Talonpaw let out a huff of frustration when his paws slammed into the ground. Nightpaw was already grabbing his tail, but his huge side meant the yank didn't move him. "Get the hell outta my camp you piece of mouse-dung!" he snarled, putting his weight on his forepaws as he kicked backward with his hindpaws in an attempt to slam them into Nightpaw's chin and break their jaw if he was lucky enough.
| Nightpaw |

He barely leapt back, letting go of Talonpaw's tail, getting a bit tired. He was rather quick, but it wouldn't last for long. He hissed, wasting no time to attempt to leap up onto Talonpaw's back and sink his claws in again if it worked.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old February 23rd, 2024, 10:39 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiad View Post

Sharp, shredding pain sparked in Dunepounce’s flank. Crap, crap, crap, another one? He hadn’t done much yet this battle, flitting to and fro, offering a good swipe when needed and bucking off whatever ThunderClanners swatted back in return, but this one had their claws in deep and it hurt like hell.

He attempted to whirl around to fight whatever little squirrel was clinging to him, his ears flattened and nose wrinkled in a snarl, when teeth clamped on his neck.

Foxdung.

Holy frog guts, that was the leader of ThunderClan, huh? Foxdung.” He twisted, swinging his paw up with the aim of digging his claws into his opponent’s shoulder and ripping down.

Bumblestar clamps down hard when her teeth sink into flesh for the twentieth time this fight. She feels claws catch and tear open nasty gashes in her shoulder as her target twists and she snarls, wrenching her head back before lunging forward a second time, reaching for his throat as she threw up a forepaw to slice open his face and grip so that she could rip into him.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 10:42 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

Did...did the warrior think he was an idiot? He could clearly watch him try and sneak up on him, there was nothing sneaky about it. He prays for RiverClans youth, prays to any God that will listen that they aren't as daft as their older generations. That they learn to roll over when told to. They grovel when they should.

Even with all the annoyance Spiderthroat felt at the lack of sneakiness, the Apprentice clawing at his shoulders pulled his attention away momentarely. Giving the Warrior a chance to push him off to the side. A snarl ripping from his throat as his shoulders were torn, and his breath knocked out of him. Spiderthroat did not yield, however, finding purchase in the ground below and sinking his claws into it. Keeping himself from stumbling to his side.

Shoving his whole weight forwards, aiming to knock the Warrior back slightly. The claws only scratching at surface level of his fur. "Rich coming from a Scale eater. How many of our kits died from your poison?" he hissed back, pure malice coursing through him, unfiltered hatred as he swung his claws up, aiming to meet at Beanfloat's cheek and slice upwards, across the eye.

Giving his opponent no time, he refocused his attention on the Apprentice. They held no punches for RiverClan, why would he hold his for them. He wasn't here to be kind, nor fair, he was here to send a message. Since the Apprentice wasn't too far from the pair Spiderthroat launched forwards, claws outstretched.

[Powerplay permission given ! ]

He only used his claws to hold down as he aimed to bite the face. Making a connection with the mollies eye and raking upwards with his bottom fangs. His teeth hooking into her ear as he ripped his head up. The eye was unsavable, ear, tattered and ripped. Blood was in his mouth and he felt no remorse. It was a lesson, and a warning for the entirety of RiverClan.

[End of Powerplay Permission]

Aiming to snatch the Apprentice's scruff, and hoping to toss her in the direction of the other Warrior. [ If it lands, Spiderthroat will be using his Hulk SMASH purrk /w\ ] Spiderthroat would take that as his leave. He wanted to maim, to kill and slaughter. His head screamed and ached. But he wouldn't stoop so low as to kill an Apprentice, and if she didn't get her eye checked on right away, he may as well have killed her. "I'm finished with you both. Take her to get healed, or don't, I don't care." with that, he walked off and looked around. Making sure his idiot of a leader was still alive, and actually fighting.

Honeystep
Kind ❀ Sweet ❀ Patient ❀ She/Her
“Sweetness can be found anywhere, you just need to look hard enough.” @Leafy

Honeystep was in a tussle with a Thunderclan cat but once they fled she looked over to see that Springpaw had been mutilated. She ran over to Springpaw and checked her over really quick before hissing at the deputy. "All of you are monsters. You blame us for a few bad actors that we not wanted anything with and yet you all come here on your own to kill us in our home. Our children? Don't think I didn't see a kit that was nearly kidnapped." She growled. She was not one to fight with her claws but she was willing to use her words. "Those border ruffians are dead, and the poisoner, which the rest of us weren't a part of, has been exiled. The bad actors are gone yet you still kill.. If you cared so much why not track down Ottersplash down instead of this horrid scene?!" Perhaps she was repeating herself but no one she heard so far mention that the entirety of the clan wasn't a part of those horrid deeds. "We try to move on peacefully and this is what we get? Murdered in our own homes? Despicable. Peace was never an option for you savages!"
Old February 23rd, 2024, 11:11 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

The older apprentice had thought she would've been able to put up more of a fight against the damn deputy of all cats. Yet she was so very wrong about that, the proof was the position she was in right now. Pinned to the ground after she had taken lessons from Ripplepelt about moves that deal with this. She must be a disappointment to the older warrior if she were to see her right now. The molly could spy Beanfloat trying to 'sneak' up on the other that was using her as a nice soft spot to sit on. Did they not notice that he was pretending? She thought that someone in their position would be smarter about this. She had hoped he was one to pay attention to details, yet that was too much she guessed. Maybe it was time for her to stop putting so much faith in these cats, they seemed to only prove her wrong all the time.

She had seemed to distract them for a bit just enough for the big brute to get off her. Thank god, she needed the air she thought she was going to die from some form of suffocation. While it seemed that his attention was back on the warrior, she should make her move now! Screw that because the deputy seemed quick on his feet as she felt teeth make contact with her face. Springpaw let out a gut-wrenching screech as she felt the fang's upward motion, tearing through fur and skin. If it had just ended with only part of her face she could handle the pain a bit. No, she felt her eye get torn through like it was nothing, she didn't even think a cat was capable of this kind of attack. It hurt so much, even more so when he ripped her ear too, the whole thing leaving half her face a bloody mess.

It all left her in a daze left her feeling unsure what to focus on, should it be the pain she was now in or the enemy in front of her. A lot of thoughts rolled in her head, to run and seek aid or to stay here and try to fight back still despite the pain and major injury she had. The words, kill him rolling in her mind like some entrapment unable to escape. Just as she was about to place pressure on her ruined eye, she felt herself being gripped and thrown. A grunt came from her as she hit the ground with a skid, leaving a smeared trail of blood. There was so much of it, was it possible for a cat to bleed that much? She couldn't recall if she did when she got the scars on her belly and side when they last fought another clan. She curled in a ball of pain holding a paw to her bloodied eye she didn't feel much from her ear.

The move just renewed her pain, making them angry all over again like it repeated on such short notice. She had to get out of there and seek some actual medical help this time around. No, ignoring this wound and pushing the pain away, no it was impossible for her right now. Struggling to stand on her own four legs pain still blossoming all over her head, she tried to stumble away. Her pain-addled mind paid no attention to Beanfloat who was standing behind her. She didn't even notice Honeystep showing up trying to lecture the crazed deputy. No, she had to get out out out before she was possibly assaulted again.

@Beanz @TheLostAmongTheStars
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old February 24th, 2024, 07:27 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier Two;Not Skiddin' Around; Mind Reader | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Tags; @Starfall @Leafy

The tom was forced off the deputy as he felt the claws slash upwards on his eye at least it didn't hit them he dropped back in pain as he saw nothing but red in that eye hearing the deputy hiss. "I-Its not like I placed the poison there!" he hissed right back before he saw the deputy turn right back towards Springpaw watching the horror as the deputy clawed the poor apprentice eye tearing it to shreds he held back a yelp as the deputy picked the apprentice by the scruff and throw it right towards him he tried to duck but he could hardly see too move out of the way before the apprentice landed on him he let out a large gasping sound as the air was knocked right out of him! His eyes rolled back into his head seeing the scruff of the apprentice on him he couldn't move he was stunned as he watched the deputy. he could feel what the deputy wanted to do but if he tried to come and kill this apprentice he would be ready even if it killed him this cat was unnatural and curel.

He heard the deputy say get this cat to medical attention they didn't have a medic what is he suppose to do?! "That was moons ago leave Riverclan now you guys already did enough damage you taught us a lesson tell your leader its time to go!" He hissed towards the deputy as he ignored his thoughts as he stood up and picked up the apprentice by the scruff [if your allowing it] and dragged them to safety towards the medicine cats den. Hopefully their is someone in their to help them! He almost gagged at the wounds on this apprentice. Starclan please send us a strong Medicine Cat his mind flashing to his ex-leader his friend and Tansypaw how he missed them but would do anything to find them he shook his head he needed to worry about the present.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |

Last edited by Beanz; February 24th, 2024 at 07:28 AM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 08:49 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

A yell of alarm escaped Nightgaze as Birdsnow escaped her grip and lunged at Jaywing, immediately crunching down on her clanmate's throat. No, no, no! It's one thing to kill one of her clanmates, but in front of her? No. She wouldn't let that stand. Now she was basically required to avenge her clanmate—well,  at least in her eyes, she was. Even if they didn't care about her, she was blind to that.

Anger sizzled inside the warrior as she quickly snapped at Birdsnow's hind leg, hoping to clamp down on it and cause some damage while pulling it. She would attempt to rip it off if she could, though she doubted she was strong enough to. She didn't care; she just wanted to cause pain to this cat.

@poppy. @Leafy @Bean

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old February 24th, 2024, 09:11 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Lioncrest ~
Active Purrks: Beefed Up (2)

As his jaws clamped around Falconflight's foreleg with as much strength as he could muster, Lioncrest gave his head a vicious shake in an attempt to both avoid the incoming bite of his opponent and do some damage to the limb he'd managed to snag. However, sharp flashes of pain radiated out from his shoulder as the strike he had been hoping to avoid broke through the thick fluff of his pelt and made contact with the tender flesh below.

A growl of rage escaped his jaws, still clamped down on the other tom's leg, and Lioncrest pitched himself to the side; attempting to pull Falconflight and himself into a tumble amongst the battlefield and hopefully dislodge him from the grip he held on his shoulder.
Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks: Heightened Perception-Sight(inactive)

Snarling as his leg was violently shaken, Falconflight still didn't let go, even when he suddenly started rolling across the battlefield. Holding on for dear life with his fangs and even his free forepaw, which he tried to wrap around Lioncrest's shoulders, Falconflight wasn't sure how long he could hold on for, but he'd certainly try to.

Attempting to slice his opponent's stomach as they tumbled across the battle-torn camp, the grey tabby aimed to kick in a flurry of claws so that Lioncrest might let him go instead. He couldn't give up so easily, and maybe he could cause enough damage to temporarily incapacitate the Thunderclanne. Snarling as his leg was violently shaken, Falconflight still didn't let go, even when he suddenly started rolling across the battlefield. Holding on for dear life with his fangs and even his free forepaw, which he tried to wrap around Lioncrest's shoulders, Falconflight wasn't sure how long he could hold on for, but he'd certainly try to.

Attempting to slice his opponent's stomach as they tumbled across the battle-torn camp, the grey tabby aimed to kick in a flurry of claws so that Lioncrest might let him go instead. He couldn't give up so easily, and Mabye could cause enough damage to temporarily incapacitate the Thunderclanner. 

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old February 24th, 2024, 09:53 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 23 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

That was certainly unexpected, she knew that being this close to the enemy was a risk yet she still took it. Just so she could land any kind of blow to them, something she could make them remember her by. Her actions had been somewhat fueled by anger, what that was about? She wasn't sure herself, it could be about anything at this point. Maybe there was a part of her that could blame the offending clan for her mate's death but she knew that wasn't possible. Yet she wanted to blame someone so she could just release all her pent-up rage, and she had just the perfect cat to throw it at. The cost it took was pain, blinding pain as she felt claws drag through the fur of her neck, tearing flesh to release a flowing river of blood. She was aware that this wound would probably kill a weak warrior, but she wasn't weak and she was also stubborn. She took a step away from the enemy, her gaze blinded by the pain and slight panic staring surprised at the other.

Applebees couldn't believe that this one would attempt to take a life, she thought that they were a so-called honorable clan. Even in shock, she was quick to bring a paw up and press down on the move, that was painful to do. "Tho-Thought you mongrels had honor to ya'll I reckon I was wrong about th-that" she gargled, blood seeping from her lips. Hazy blue glared back at Cloverdove in absolute anger? Hatred? Or maybe it was her silent promise of revenge towards the other molly. The warrior wouldn't let this kill her, not till she got payback to the other, be it now or later on. Either way, karma would be coming for them in some way or another. For now, she stumbled away from the offender, this fight was sadly over she wouldn't be able to continue this one fight.

@Fawnheart<3 @Bean [ feel free for spotted to come to her aid ]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ]
16/50
TW: Blood

She was focused on the herbs in her paws, scanning for the cats who needed it most. Then she saw Applebees. Blood was pouring out of the cats wound, and she knew that apple needed help if she were to survived. Herbs bundled in Spottedstream's mouth, she bounded over to the warrior before dropping her bundle, examining the wound. "It's okay, Applebees. I'll get you all patched up," she mewed, grabbing some cobweb. She firmly pressed it against her clanmates wound until the bleeding had stopped. They needed more, but alas they did not. This had to suffice for now. "Come, lean on me. I'll lead you to where you can get some rest. You will need it. You're hurt very badly," she said, standing up to offer her shoulder to applebees.

[ -1 cobweb ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old February 24th, 2024, 10:37 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRadioDemon View Post
☙ Bayblood ☙ Riverclan ☙ any pronouns ☙ 28 moons ☙ honed skills (1 use, inactive) ☙ "If Hell is forever then Heaven must be lie"☙

Bayblood v. Silverstorm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bayblood howled in pain as soon as they both hit the rock, falling off of silverstorm in the aftershock of being thrown against the wall.
He Coughed And Let Out A His. Ow! What Bright Idea Was Throwing Himself Against A Rock? He Shook His Head And Rushed Forward To Bayblood, Atempting To Pin, Or Trample Them. Dumb Otters!
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old February 24th, 2024, 10:38 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

[ tw; pain & injury, blood, passing out mention ]

This nasty, smelly cat was absolutely suffocating her! Still struggling to catch a decent breath of fresh air (Skunk really was crushing her), Cherryswirl was about to let loose a barrage of spitting words herself as she struggled and squirmed to kick beneath this mammoth. Though, it seemed she was cut short, only managing a quick inhale as Skunk pulled back slightly before lashing forward towards her. Cherry barely had time to blink in surprise with how swift the attack was,

A screeching cry left her throat replacing where hateful words were meant to be. The other's teeth sunk deep into her upper shoulder, like razors slicing apart the flesh as Cherry felt the deep white-hot burning of pain swell from the area and stretch across her entire body. Any movement would make it worse... tear more where Skunkstrike had latched on like a leech... but the pain was unbearable. Another vicious, pained scream. The stench of blood began to reignite on her senses as she felt her shoulder slowly grow wet and warm with each violent struggle. She should have ripped right into this fat squirrel's chest when she had the chance! For a moment, it all felt like it would have been too much to handle, her eyes rolling slightly as though she might succumb to the pain, but something seemed to will her to go on. That burning... burning burning burning deep in her belly. Igniting like a fire, taking course all across her body, deep through her veins until it reached the tips of her ears.

[Rolled for pulling free - 4 FAIL ]

It was clear, she wasn't getting free from this bite, but that didn't mean she couldn't still do damage with the three limbs she had available. Perhaps it was the realization that the space between her legs and Skunkstrike had freed that made her hungry to push on. For her clan.... for survival? Though she had started falling rather limp after a moment of struggling, Cherryswirl whipped back up with another screech. She moved to try and pummel Skunkstrike's underside with her back legs, claws fully extended and intending to do great harm should they connect with her back legs or underbelly. Along with that, she extended her maw forward as much as she could, hissing and snapping like an angry turtle by Skunk's face - though that was more of an intimidation tactic and wasn't bound to hit anything. Finally, with her free paw, Cherryswirl started swinging towards Skunk's body - intent on latching and ripping through the others pelt with her claws if she could. One final act to try and get free (Cherry would let her have it for sure! If... If she didn't bleed out too heavily). One final act the see if this smelly rat would get the hell out of their camp! Hopefully it was soon... that floaty, airy feeling was beginning to return to her head.

[ @Tiabirb ]

Skunkstrike vs Cherryswirl
----------------------------------

Cherryswirl's pummeling to her belly was enough to make her release. Blood dripped from her jaws as she lost her footing, and she saw that wild paw flying. Skunkstrike let out a horrible screech as she recoiled. Blood oozed from the scarred side of her face; Several of the old scars had been ripped open over her nose and eye. Blood trickled from beneath the closed eyelid, and as Skunkstrike backed away, she tried to open it.

"My eye! I can't see!" She gasped. Her eye had been clawed, and she staggered back, snarling in fury. But with her one good eye, she could see how weak her opponent was, and she curled her lip back in hatred. "If I ever see you again...it'll be the last time." Skunkstrike spat. The pain was agonizing, and all she could smell was blood. Furious, Skunkstrike backed away from Cherryswirl, her tail lashing, before she bolted off to find her Clan's medicine cats.
Closed Thread