Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
10k kk AND OC ^^
Last post by hermeswind
Today 08:15 AM
Paws in love finder
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 08:10 AM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:10 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Zei
Today 08:03 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:56 AM

Old June 9th, 2017, 04:19 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
(Holy cannoli. I saw the mentions for this and the I completely forgot to actually post something. Should I still have Ebony join and be late or have her stay out of it?)
(Go ahead and join if you wish XD)

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 13th, 2017, 02:03 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

{Sorry for the delay, computer kept crashing, but its fixed now, {I think}} @Clover @Lilly @woly @Zero to Hero

Wheatfur looked curiously at Surgestorm, "Yes. Yes I am. Thunderclan is doing well. We have a number of new kits, as my sister- Raincloud- has just given birth to five. I have heard that our leader is expecting kits, but that may be a rumour. Ill check with her when I get back." The former warrior was careful not to reveal much. The tensions were running high between her clans, and no matter what Snowstar said he would help lead an attack patrol. His anger at the supposed kidnap and killing of Leafwatcher blinded him- He did not know the warrior well, but Wheatfur liked his calm and peaceful nature- The opposite of him.
He raised his eyebrows at Surgestorm. He had heard of the toms kindness and friendliness, but he was getting the cold shoulder. Its Not my fault your friends a coward. Ignoring him, he turned to Geckoleaf and Cricketpaw. He nodded at the medicine cat, and looked down at Cricketpaw. "Hello young one, how are things in Riverclan?" He expected a friendlier welcome than before, but still kept his tone semi-formal. he Looked a Daypaw as well, curious of the young tom. No matter what herbs he mothered himself in the tom could smell the slight fear-scent, He felt bad for Daypaw. I wonder, whats got him so riled up? The golden tom respectfully nodded again.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; June 13th, 2017 at 02:03 AM.
Old June 13th, 2017, 02:43 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

[Since Cricketpaw is being killed off, i guess ill pretend Daypaw was talking to another med cat or something. @Clover @Zero to Hero @The Eye Of The Storm @Brooklyn Trees ]

Daypaw felt out of place. Possibly because they were the newest member of the bunch, young and fresh and didnt have a mentor to lean on for advice. Already having a few troubles at home with cats, they were cautious. They tried to not let it show, keeping an expressionless face as their ear twitched at the small talk the others were making. They stepped forward and walked passed them a bit, and over to water settled in the cave, shifting to sit alone at the edge. They didnt really know anyone here, didnt know any of the other med cats. They just wanted their apprentice ceremony to start and to get it over with. The fact that they had to confront Starclan tonight left the enbys tail lashing slightly against the cave floor, staying silent as they let their amber gaze settling on their reflection of the water, waiting.
Old June 13th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

The cold earth and stone pressed its edges lightly into the worn pads of a black and white feline as she made her way towards the Starcave. She knew that she would be late in arrival, having become sidetracked in her departure from the Skyclan camp, but she hoped not to have missed anything particularly important.
The light trot that Ebonyfrost had assumed on her way to the Starcave slowed to a brisk walk as the cave became visible to her, and eventually neared a stop as she reached the entrance, bowing her head to clear the ledge as she padded into the cave.
Everyone else appeared to have already arrived, which Ebonyfrost noted as she dipped her head in wordless greeting, hoping not to disturb anything that had already begun.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old June 14th, 2017, 10:35 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

@woly @Brooklyn Trees @The Eye Of The Storm @Clover @Lilly

Surgestorm smiled at Geckoleaf, his yellow orbs brightening. "That's to be expected. I guess it's kind of like you've have a kit once you get an apprentice." The tom chuckled at the thought. "I'll be in your paws next, I assume. However, I have no idea how you managed to pick just one cat. There seems to be so many qualified kits and apprentices nowadays." He turned his gaze to Cricketpaw. "I get why you chose her though." She will certainly turn out to be a really good medicine cat.The tom smiled again, turning to look at the other medicine cats around him going about their own conversations.

He was glad when Wheatfur turned to talk to Daypaw, but a bit conflicted at the other medicine cat's obviously nice gesure to do so. He probably should be trying to include Daypaw a bit more as well, knowing it was a good thing. Surge was doing his best to cloud the ThunderClan medicine cat with as much bad as he could in order to dislike him, but there really wasn't much to go on with what he was seeing at the moment. I really need to grow up... He groaned to himself in his head, sighing for a moment before forcing himself to perk up. The tom could hear Turtleback in his mind, scolding him for being so petty. He turned to look back at Geckoleaf, nodding. "I wonder where-" He cut himself off after he drew a breath in.

The tom turned as SkyClan scent arrived along with the presence of Ebonyfrost. He greeted the she-cat with a respectful nod, returning her gesture. "Welcome." After a brief moment, the tom turned and stood up a bit straighter, raising his voice so that all of the others would hear him. Considering he was the oldest, he felt obligated to get things rolling. "We've all arrived," He started. "Shall we proceed?" His yellow orbs swept across the cavern, pausing at each cat in turn before coming to a stop on Daypaw.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 17th, 2017, 02:25 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@Clover @Zero to Hero @The Eye Of The Storm @Brooklyn Trees
"Please?" the cat was impatient to get started. Even being in a holy place like this dedicated to the stars gave them a bit of chills down their spin. An ache to leave. But they couldnt, it was their duty to be a true med cat according to the fancy ways of the warrior code. Daypaw wasnt one to disobey the warrior code though, so they came only to the Starcave. They werent looking forward to having a Starclan mentor. It was the one thing that Daypaw despised. But, they arent an evil cat by any means. They werent planning to go to the darkforest or anything, they just had some beef with Starclan. They body was tired, eyes sagging a bit as they kept them open,refusing to let them fall closed. They wanted to get this over with. They had cats the heal.
Old August 24th, 2017, 11:06 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

@AbsurdJinx
The smell of the musty air, the shadows flitting through oddly lit corners, and the strange whispers of their ancestors sent Geckoleaf whirling through a terrible storm of memories past. Her, her first time with Marshsnow; then to receive her full name. Arcticpaw; he had been beyond excited to come here. She remembered the bounce in his step, and how she herself thought that he'd be her first and last apprentice. Cricketpaw; she'd been a bit more tempered, but still glowed with a strange bit of pride and understanding, beyond her years. Now, Geckoleaf guided her final apprentice through the entrance; she had had a strange feeling, ever since meeting this little kit, that she'd be her successor, would gain the knowledge of Geckoleaf's years, and would go on to become far better than she ever could. But she wouldn't leave Juniperkit like Marshsnow had left her, or like she'd left Cricketpaw. Every time Juniper left camp, Geckoleaf would be there, along with two guards at least. But that was the future; for now, they remained encased in the safety of their ancestors. With quiet footsteps, they approached the sacred, glowing stone.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old August 27th, 2017, 07:29 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post
@AbsurdJinx
The smell of the musty air, the shadows flitting through oddly lit corners, and the strange whispers of their ancestors sent Geckoleaf whirling through a terrible storm of memories past. Her, her first time with Marshsnow; then to receive her full name. Arcticpaw; he had been beyond excited to come here. She remembered the bounce in his step, and how she herself thought that he'd be her first and last apprentice. Cricketpaw; she'd been a bit more tempered, but still glowed with a strange bit of pride and understanding, beyond her years. Now, Geckoleaf guided her final apprentice through the entrance; she had had a strange feeling, ever since meeting this little kit, that she'd be her successor, would gain the knowledge of Geckoleaf's years, and would go on to become far better than she ever could. But she wouldn't leave Juniperkit like Marshsnow had left her, or like she'd left Cricketpaw. Every time Juniper left camp, Geckoleaf would be there, along with two guards at least. But that was the future; for now, they remained encased in the safety of their ancestors. With quiet footsteps, they approached the sacred, glowing stone.
Juniper trailed after Geckoleaf, her eyes wide with awe as she studied the cave. She had slowed slightly as she entered, her excited bounce fading away as wonder began to fill her. She came to a complete, sudden halt the moment their gaze fell on a brightly-glowing stone. She was rather eager to touch the stone, but she forced herself to remain at Geckoleaf's side. She wasn't bouncing with excitement, nor radiating understanding, but rather taking in everything around her. Disbelief clouded her as she struggled to believe that this path - the path of a medicine cat - was the one laid out for her. She'd never expected Geckoleaf to look at her as more than a young kit; she never expected to be walking beside Geckoleaf in the Starcave.

Geckoleaf had lost a lot in her lifetime, and Juniper was determined not to be added to the older feline's list of losses. No way would she be the cause of someone's grief - especially not for the admirable she-cat beside her. Juniper certainly knew how to take care of herself. She wasn't afraid to use her tongue, and if she had to, as a last resort, she'd even use her teeth and claws. The young feline was headstrong, and refused to let anyone walk all over her or her loved ones - and that involved Geckoleaf. Already, Juniper found herself to be very protective of Geckoleaf.

She felt her fur brush against the ginger she-cat's flank as they approach the bright stone. Geckoleaf's touch offered Juniper comfort, easing her racing heart and allowing the apprentice to stride casually alongside her. In all honesty, Juniper was more awestruck than anything, as displayed through her admiring eyes, but she didn't want to come off as a fanciful apprentice in which she was not. But everything seemed to be going by so fast, and Juniper was still struggling to come to terms with everything.
Old August 30th, 2017, 04:15 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Juniper trailed after Geckoleaf, her eyes wide with awe as she studied the cave. She had slowed slightly as she entered, her excited bounce fading away as wonder began to fill her. She came to a complete, sudden halt the moment their gaze fell on a brightly-glowing stone. She was rather eager to touch the stone, but she forced herself to remain at Geckoleaf's side. She wasn't bouncing with excitement, nor radiating understanding, but rather taking in everything around her. Disbelief clouded her as she struggled to believe that this path - the path of a medicine cat - was the one laid out for her. She'd never expected Geckoleaf to look at her as more than a young kit; she never expected to be walking beside Geckoleaf in the Starcave.

Geckoleaf had lost a lot in her lifetime, and Juniper was determined not to be added to the older feline's list of losses. No way would she be the cause of someone's grief - especially not for the admirable she-cat beside her. Juniper certainly knew how to take care of herself. She wasn't afraid to use her tongue, and if she had to, as a last resort, she'd even use her teeth and claws. The young feline was headstrong, and refused to let anyone walk all over her or her loved ones - and that involved Geckoleaf. Already, Juniper found herself to be very protective of Geckoleaf.

She felt her fur brush against the ginger she-cat's flank as they approach the bright stone. Geckoleaf's touch offered Juniper comfort, easing her racing heart and allowing the apprentice to stride casually alongside her. In all honesty, Juniper was more awestruck than anything, as displayed through her admiring eyes, but she didn't want to come off as a fanciful apprentice in which she was not. But everything seemed to be going by so fast, and Juniper was still struggling to come to terms with everything.
The moonstone glowed brilliantly before them, casting their fur in an eery; she'd seen it all before. The washed out fur, though their eyes glittered like gems. Standing before it, she waited for Juniper to catch up, her legs solidly staked to the ground. A slight smile, though melancholy, graced her elegant features; though she felt hints of sadness everywhere she looked, she knew that this was a happy day, and tried to feel that same way, but she couldn't. There was too much riding on this; Juniper was going to be her last apprentice, one way or another. Unless, of course, her time was cut too short; if she was killed, or mysteriously disappeared, like Arcticpaw and Cricketpaw. Her thoughts flickered to Daypaw, and how their career had been horribly mishappened; without a true mentor, they'd never properly learned the art of healing. And she couldn't leave RiverClan like that, floundering; so, she'd just have to train a new apprentice. Looking at Juniper, she murmured, quietly; "Are you ready, love?"

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old August 30th, 2017, 04:47 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

The moonstone glowed brilliantly before them, casting their fur in an eery; she'd seen it all before. The washed out fur, though their eyes glittered like gems. Standing before it, she waited for Juniper to catch up, her legs solidly staked to the ground. A slight smile, though melancholy, graced her elegant features; though she felt hints of sadness everywhere she looked, she knew that this was a happy day, and tried to feel that same way, but she couldn't. There was too much riding on this; Juniper was going to be her last apprentice, one way or another. Unless, of course, her time was cut too short; if she was killed, or mysteriously disappeared, like Arcticpaw and Cricketpaw. Her thoughts flickered to Daypaw, and how their career had been horribly mishappened; without a true mentor, they'd never properly learned the art of healing. And she couldn't leave RiverClan like that, floundering; so, she'd just have to train a new apprentice. Looking at Juniper, she murmured, quietly; "Are you ready, love?"
The mottled feline looked up at Geckoleaf when she finally caught up to her, a bright grin stretched across her face. Unfortunately, Juniper was met with the saddest smile she's ever seen, resulting in Juniper's grin fading into a neutral line. She was very disappointed that her own mentor wasn't excited about her ceremony, but she refused to let despair swallow her. Juniperpaw straightened her posture, narrowing her eyes in determination. Now that her excitement had calmed down, she realized that Geckoleaf would not be overexcited about having a third apprentice - especially when she'd bonded so closely with her former one. Of course Geckoleaf was grieving! And it was still so soon since Cricketpaw's death, but Geckoleaf had still chosen her as her apprentice. Much to Juniper's disappointment, she'd have to be patient with her mentor. She couldn't expect instant joy.

Juniperpaw smiled softly, somewhat nervously, when Geckoleaf asked if she were ready. No, I'm not ready, but I don't think I ever will be. The role she was signing up for was a lot of responsibility. Many of her clanmates - and even cats from other clans - will rely on her. Of course I'm ready! Just stop making myself nervous. I'm readier than ready. I was born ready. I've got this. Gazing up at Geckoleaf, green eyes gleaming with excitement, Juniper knew she was prepared for the challenge ahead of her. ``Yes.``