Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 12:34 PM
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM

Old July 3rd, 2018, 02:24 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
Ambercloud trudged through Thunderclan territory, carefully holding a bundle of fur between her jaws. She had given birth to Cloudykit what seemed like not a long time ago and now she was already giving him up to Sagerain. She wished she had fought and argued more because now as she reached the border regret was starting to weigh her paws done. She carefully placed the kitten down between her paws and licked him between the ears. "It's ok, Cloudykit. You'll like it in Riverclan. Sagerain will take care of you." She murmured, attempting to hide the pain in her voice. It seemed as if she were trying to convince herself that he'd be ok. Ambercloud kept her gaze up keeping careful watch on both sides. It wouldn't look good if a Thunderclan patrol had found her with her kitten at the Riverclan border but she had planned this carefully. Now she just had to wait for her ex-mates arrival.
@Bendy The Demon @Cloudy
The bundle of fur gave a weak mewl, it's small amber eyes barely slits against its gray fur. "Mommy," Cloudykit squeaked, his small paws waving about, he brandished his tail wildly in his attempt to free himself, "I want to stay in ThunderClan! The other kits say RiverClan smells!" The small tom wriggled, trying to get out of the grip of his mother. The kit didn't quite understand the gravity of his situation. His mother, ThunderClan, and his father, RiverClan was against the warrior code they both stood by. Ambercloud giving up the kit to his father, Sagerain, meant that questions wouldn't be asked of who his father was, and soon Cloudykit would be forgotten by ThunderClan all together. It meant that neither of his parents would face the consequences of their actions. But later in life, it meant that Cloudykit would question himself, question why his mother- the one cat that was meant to love him- would leave him for crow-food.
(As a quick side-note, he's around a moon at this point. )
Old July 3rd, 2018, 06:13 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Ambercloud trudged through Thunderclan territory, carefully holding a bundle of fur between her jaws. She had given birth to Cloudykit what seemed like not a long time ago and now she was already giving him up to Sagerain. She wished she had fought and argued more because now as she reached the border regret was starting to weigh her paws done. She carefully placed the kitten down between her paws and licked him between the ears. "It's ok, Cloudykit. You'll like it in Riverclan. Sagerain will take care of you." She murmured, attempting to hide the pain in her voice. It seemed as if she were trying to convince herself that he'd be ok. Ambercloud kept her gaze up keeping careful watch on both sides. It wouldn't look good if a Thunderclan patrol had found her with her kitten at the Riverclan border but she had planned this carefully. Now she just had to wait for her ex-mates arrival.
@Bendy The Demon @Cloudy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
The bundle of fur gave a weak mewl, it's small amber eyes barely slits against its gray fur. "Mommy," Cloudykit squeaked, his small paws waving about, he brandished his tail wildly in his attempt to free himself, "I want to stay in ThunderClan! The other kits say RiverClan smells!" The small tom wriggled, trying to get out of the grip of his mother. The kit didn't quite understand the gravity of his situation. His mother, ThunderClan, and his father, RiverClan was against the warrior code they both stood by. Ambercloud giving up the kit to his father, Sagerain, meant that questions wouldn't be asked of who his father was, and soon Cloudykit would be forgotten by ThunderClan all together. It meant that neither of his parents would face the consequences of their actions. But later in life, it meant that Cloudykit would question himself, question why his mother- the one cat that was meant to love him- would leave him for crow-food.
(As a quick side-note, he's around a moon at this point. )
Sagerain made his way through the Riverclan tetritory, almost in a run to make it in enough time to catch a glimpse of his ex-mate. The tom made it, stopping right at his side of the border. He looked out over where Ambercloud with Cloudykit was comming. He tried to hide his sorrow for the queen, wishing it didn't have to be this way. Sagerain thought and thought about what he was going to say, but nothing came out, but a couple of breaths.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 06:17 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

. @Fuzzyfeline

Ravenblaze walked through his territory, wondering where in the world he was going. He walked close to his former clans side of the border. He hadn't been expecting to come to the Thunderclan and Riverclan border. This was not showing him that he was a loyal cat and it made his feel disrespectful towards his new clan.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 07:13 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post

Sagerain made his way through the Riverclan tetritory, almost in a run to make it in enough time to catch a glimpse of his ex-mate. The tom made it, stopping right at his side of the border. He looked out over where Ambercloud with Cloudykit was comming. He tried to hide his sorrow for the queen, wishing it didn't have to be this way. Sagerain thought and thought about what he was going to say, but nothing came out, but a couple of breaths.
It broke her heart to hear her kitten mewling out to stay but this is how it was supposed to be. "Cloudykit you'll like it in there, they'll make you into the best fish-breathed warrior in Riverclan!" She forced a purr trying to be light-hearted. Ambercloud frowned when she spotted the tom in the distance approaching. She leaned down and licked her kitten again, "This is Sagerain, he's your father and he'll take care of you." When the tom had reached them she avoided his gaze. There was a long pause before Ambercloud nuzzled Cloudykit, whispering in his ear, "Don't forget me." She stepped backwards away from her kit to show that Sagerain may take him. Her heart twisted in grief knowing that the kitten would have no way to remember her. One day he'd see her at a gathering and consider her a stranger. I just want him to live a normal life. I don't want him to be treated differently just because of his parents mistakes. Ambercloud would do whatever she could to keep this a secret, no matter how much it hurt her. She would miss the warmth of him sleeping near her belly, she would never see his apprenticeship, and one day she would have to see him become a Riverclan warrior. At least he'll be safe with his father. Although her and Sagerain had become distant in their relationship she did trust in that he'd take care of Cloudykit.
@Cloudy

Last edited by ConfusedCas; July 3rd, 2018 at 07:16 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 07:25 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
It broke her heart to hear her kitten mewling out to stay but this is how it was supposed to be. "Cloudykit you'll like it in there, they'll make you into the best fish-breathed warrior in Riverclan!" She forced a purr trying to be light-hearted. Ambercloud frowned when she spotted the tom in the distance approaching. She leaned down and licked her kitten again, "This is Sagerain, he's your father and he'll take care of you." When the tom had reached them she avoided his gaze. There was a long pause before Ambercloud nuzzled Cloudykit, whispering in his ear, "Don't forget me." She stepped backwards away from her kit to show that Sagerain may take him. Her heart twisted in grief knowing that the kitten would have no way to remember her. One day he'd see her at a gathering and consider her a stranger. I just want him to live a normal life. I don't want him to be treated differently just because of his parents mistakes. Ambercloud would do whatever she could to keep this a secret, no matter how much it hurt her. She would miss the warmth of him sleeping near her belly, she would never see his apprenticeship, and one day she would have to see him become a Riverclan warrior. At least he'll be safe with his father. Although her and Sagerain had become distant in their relationship she did trust in that he'd take care of Cloudykit.
@Cloudy
Confusion broke out over Cloudykit's face, his amber eyes wrought with it. "Mommy?" he whispered as he felt his weight shift into Sagerain's maw. He gave a small squeak, afraid for what his mother was doing. "Mommy?!" he cried, his claws stretched out, trying to reach the she-cat who was slowly starting to walk away. "Don't let him take me, Mommy!" Cloudykit yowled, his voice a small squeak against the rustles of the forest, and the murmur of the river. Unable to understand, he cried, small sobs coming from his lungs. "I don't want to be in RiverClan, I want to be with you Mommy! They smell!" He flailed his limbs, trying to turn around and attack his kidnapper, but he couldn't quite reach the face of the cat that carried him.
@Bendy The Demon

Last edited by Brunch; July 3rd, 2018 at 07:26 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 07:49 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post
. @Fuzzyfeline

Ravenblaze walked through his territory, wondering where in the world he was going. He walked close to his former clans side of the border. He hadn't been expecting to come to the Thunderclan and Riverclan border. This was not showing him that he was a loyal cat and it made his feel disrespectful towards his new clan.

Cocoaheart pushed though the thicker part of RiverCan territory, it was close to the ThunderClan border she could tell by the smell and thickness of the srubs. Though this chocolate brown molly wasn't afraid of being seem by a border alone, no one could question her loyalties. Despite being half kittypet she was born and raised in RiverClan and she isn't planing on leaving. Ducking under a swad of brambles the warrior spotted a familiar pelt across the scent line. Is that Ravenpaw? No wait he got his warrior name. But it's him for sure. She realized stopping to make sure it was the right tom. Once she was sure the warrior headed closer to the border. "Ravenblaze?" She called questionally. Ravenblaze was an old friend Cocoaheart had as a young warrior, when he was only an apprentice. Sadly he'd moved to ThunderClan before he was made a warrior but this molly still found a friend in him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; July 3rd, 2018 at 07:50 PM.
Old July 6th, 2018, 07:58 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

@Doodle Pepper had came out of a bush and got a snack and began to eat it.

see you around wco <3
Old July 6th, 2018, 08:07 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
@Doodle Pepper had came out of a bush and got a snack and began to eat it.
Maplefur had been out hunting for the day; so far, she had caught two mice. She was hoping to find one last piece of prey to catch before heading back to camp, but a foreign scent caught the molly's attention. It was that of another cat, and while the calico knew she was near the border, this didn't smell like a Riverclan cat. Either way, she'd have to make sure they weren't on Thunderclan territory. Cautiously, the molly crept toward the scent, peering through some bushes when she was close enough. There was another cat, just as she'd though, snacking on something. Thankfully, the loner wasn't in her territory. Still, the tom would find himself in trouble if a Riverclan patrol came along. Not wanting to let another feline get potentially hurt, she stepped out of the bush and revealed herself. "Hey there," she called out, tone friendly but guarded- she had no clue if the stranger would be aggressive or not. "I'd be careful if I were you. You're in Riverclan territory. If they catch you eating and hunting on their territory, they won't hesitate to attack." Maple gave a small smile to the tom, glancing around to make sure no other cats were approaching. If she heard or scented Riverclan warriors headed this way, she'd have to make herself scarce. Getting caught with a loner by the border could lead to the wrong impressions being made, and she didn't want Riverclan to think that Thunderclan was friendly with rogues that hunt in their territory.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 6th, 2018, 08:56 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Maplefur had been out hunting for the day; so far, she had caught two mice. She was hoping to find one last piece of prey to catch before heading back to camp, but a foreign scent caught the molly's attention. It was that of another cat, and while the calico knew she was near the border, this didn't smell like a Riverclan cat. Either way, she'd have to make sure they weren't on Thunderclan territory. Cautiously, the molly crept toward the scent, peering through some bushes when she was close enough. There was another cat, just as she'd though, snacking on something. Thankfully, the loner wasn't in her territory. Still, the tom would find himself in trouble if a Riverclan patrol came along. Not wanting to let another feline get potentially hurt, she stepped out of the bush and revealed herself. "Hey there," she called out, tone friendly but guarded- she had no clue if the stranger would be aggressive or not. "I'd be careful if I were you. You're in Riverclan territory. If they catch you eating and hunting on their territory, they won't hesitate to attack." Maple gave a small smile to the tom, glancing around to make sure no other cats were approaching. If she heard or scented Riverclan warriors headed this way, she'd have to make herself scarce. Getting caught with a loner by the border could lead to the wrong impressions being made, and she didn't want Riverclan to think that Thunderclan was friendly with rogues that hunt in their territory.
Pepper got some prey but didnt know that he was on thunderclans side

see you around wco <3
Old July 6th, 2018, 09:10 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Pepper got some prey but didnt know that he was on thunderclans side
Taking a step closer, Maplefur realized that while she initially thought the loner was on Riverclan territory, he was, in fact, on the Thunderclan side of the border. Most likely, the prey the stranger was eating was from within their borders. The molly sighed; she hadn't yet have to tell a stranger off from Thunderclan territory, and she really wasn't looking for a fight right now. She settled for simply telling the tom not to do it again. "Hey, you got that prey from Thunderclan territory. I'm sure you can smell the markers?" The calico hesitated for a moment, waiting in case the stranger couldn't, in fact, smell the overwhelming scent of Thunderclan mingled with Riverclan. Who knew, maybe he had no sense of smell, like how some cats were deaf or blind. After a brief pause, however, she continued speaking. "Well, that's to mark our territory. And if you do cross onto our territory- which you shouldn't by the way, if it were one of my clanmates who found you, they probably would've attacked you instead of talking to you like I am... Anyways, if you do come onto Thunderclan land, you can't hunt our prey. We need that for our kits, elders, and queens." She frowned, waiting for the stranger to speak. He hadn't said anything yet to her previous greeting- what if he was mute? Or deaf? She hoped that wasn't the case, or else explaining the situation would be much harder.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|