Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by burntToast
Today 07:33 AM
Fawnkit's Everything...
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:21 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 07:18 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by alec
Today 07:09 AM

Old April 6th, 2021, 12:32 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default FALLEN DOWN (Signups)

This roleplay is about a world of monsters, terrorizing the waking world and driving them insane. Any monster one could dream of fill this world, endermen, the boogey man, anything. It's nearly impossible to get away from them as they come in thousands and in all sorts of sizes.

But one land lies monster-less. A land that levitates in the gloomy skies, shining down a heavenly light. The Glistening Heavens.
The only way in.. is up.

Monsters: Akulas ( @/nightriver ), Flowey ( @WARRIOR738 ), Aerith ( @/Shade. ), Midnight ( @ShadowWing65 ), Loona Wolf ( @Moonlightwolfpup ), Saturn ( @ChillCat ), Golden Topaz ( @Topaztaill ), Black Onyx ( @/Topaztaill ), Edna ( @Bunny Dash )
Humans: Lukas Grey ( @/nightriver ), Bella ( @/Fierceclaw ), Alan River ( Me ), Charlotte River ( Me ), Stella Everglade ( @Stormpoppy ), Maryah Everr ( @/Estelle ), Irendo ( @/Topaztaill )
Hybrids (13/15): Ranan ( Me ), Milly ( @Fierceclaw ), Deluka ( @nightriver ), Freya ( @Shade. ), Cade and Connor ( @Exis ), Lillith ( @Talonwing ), Shadow ( @/ShadowWing65 ), Moonlight ( @/Moonlightwolfpup ), Aisling ( @Estelle ), Dawn ( @Ranger69 ), Winnie ( @Nightmare ), Krosis ( @Nomad ), Trevor ( @Leafí )

Human Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory (required):
Other:
Mention: @Starry Nightmare

Monster Form
Monster's Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Monster's Abilities:
Backstory (optional):
Other:

Hybrid Form
Name:
Race (must be ATLEAST HALF human):
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities:
Backstory (required):
Other:

Name: Ranan
Race: Half Enderman, Half Human
Appearance: *cough* also is really tall, like 7ft tall
Personality: Ranan is timid and calm, he dislikes speaking to others and will randomly pick something up then put it somewhere else. He understands that he is an outcast for his.. ender side. He doesn't really show much emotion until someone stares him in the eyes, then he gets significantly angry and will attack them. He also really, really hates water and won't even touch it.
Abilities: Occasionally able to teleport where he wishes, but only short distances. (totally not stealing from dsmp) Has a sort of sleep-walking state called Enderwalk, to which he will not address others even if they speak to him. Sometimes, in his Enderwalk state, he will speak incoherent sentences considered to be in Enderman. He will carry out strange and seemingly random tasks in his Enderwalk state.
Backstory: Ranan was 5 when the monsters first came out of hiding. He'd been sheltered by his human mother and the moment he entered society as a normal person, he was shunned. He was bullied and assaulted many times as a child and grew to have thick skin, never showing emotion and just not caring about anything. He'd always been timid so his lack of socialization just increased from then on. Both monsters and humans don't seem to care as he wanders between the two, rarely speaking to any of them.

Name: Alan River
Appearance:
Personality: Super bubbly and talkative, Alan is kind of clingy and him and his sister together are a recipe for disaster. He has afraid of being alone so it adds to his clinginess and makes him really reliant on others being around.
Backstory: Him and his sister have been stuck with each other for years after they were separated form their parents. They're really close but cause a lot of trouble when they're together.. which is almost all the time.
Other: gay bb

Name: Charlotte River
Appearance:
Personality: Charlotte is really optimistic and she loves to socialize, she loves being around others and telling kind of corny jokes. Her and her brother cause a lot of trouble by merely being around one another.
Backstory: Her and her brother have been stuck with each other for years after they were separated form their parents. They're really close but cause a lot of trouble when they're together.. which is almost all the time.

oh oh may i mention, electronics work here, so they can use phones, computers, listen to music, all that fun stuff-

*cOUGH COUGH* charrie max: 4

Roleplay!

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; April 8th, 2021 at 10:49 AM.
Old April 6th, 2021, 01:06 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: FALLEN DOWN (Signups)

Human Form
Name: Lukas Grey
Appearance: Like idk, 6' 2" with shaggy, dark silver, almost metallic black hair and tanned skin. He normal wears just the trend tiktok boy shiz
Personality: He's really proud and cruel, and doesn't like being talked down to. Lukas is always basically the alpha in his friend group (hence his hybird side) and will do anything to make sure they know it. Other the other hand, he can be a bit emotional at times to very close people, it's hard to break his shelll but if you do, you'll be in for a very wild ride!
Backstory (required): Lukas was about 5, 6ish when the monster came out of hiding, he was always in and out of homeless shelters and never really knew the true meaning of love. Through his times in the streets and shelters, he had developed tough skin and fighting skills. Most humans don't like him, but sorta respect him.
Mention: @Angell

Monster Form
Monster's Name: Akulas
Appearance: https://cdn160.picsart.com/upscale-2...p&to=min&r=640 a undead lion, but creepier with a red glow.
Personality: vicious, will kill anything that gets in it's way, can kill a damn god for cryin' out loud (lol jk, he's just strong), but can have a soft side to some humans.
Monster's Abilities: Same as his hybrid but he can run really freaking fast
Backstory (optional): NAH
Other: NAH

Hybrid Form
Name: Deluka
Race (must be ATLEAST HALF human): Half Lion, Half Human
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...1jGFs&usqp=CAU he's a furry. that's that.
Personality: He's really proud and cruel, and doesn't like being talked down to. Lukas is always basically the alpha in his friend group (hence his hybird side) and will do anything to make sure they know it. Other the other hand, he can be a bit emotional at times to very close people, it's hard to break his shelll but if you do, you'll be in for a very wild ride! But he also can be humorous and chill.
Abilities: Anything a lion can do, but his senses and strength and speed and all that is x2
Backstory (required): His mother was a lioness and his father was a hybird of a Lion, a winged animal and a human
Other: he wears clothes half the time, but just jeans and his combat knife

Last edited by elswhere; April 6th, 2021 at 01:18 PM.
Old April 6th, 2021, 01:06 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

DD
Old April 6th, 2021, 01:13 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightriver View Post
Human Form
Name: Lukas Grey
Appearance: Like idk, 6' 2" with shaggy, dark silver, almost metallic black hair and tanned skin. He normal wears just the trend tiktok boy shiz
Personality: He's really proud and cruel, and doesn't like being talked down to. Lukas is always basically the alpha in his friend group (hence his hybird side) and will do anything to make sure they know it. Other the other hand, he can be a bit emotional at times to very close people, it's hard to break his shelll but if you do, you'll be in for a very wild ride!
Backstory (required): Lukas was about 5, 6ish when the monster came out of hiding, he was always in and out of homeless shelters and never really knew the true meaning of love. Through his times in the streets and shelters, he had developed tough skin and fighting skills. Most humans don't like him, but sorta respect him.

Monster Form
Monster's Name: Akulas
Appearance: https://cdn160.picsart.com/upscale-2...p&to=min&r=640 a undead lion, but creepier with a red glow.
Personality: vicious, will kill anything that gets in it's way, can kill a damn god for cryin' out loud (lol jk, he's just strong), but can have a soft side to some humans.
Monster's Abilities: Same as his hybrid but he can run really fast
Backstory (optional): NAH
Other: NAH

Hybrid Form
Name: Deluka
Race (must be ATLEAST HALF human): Half Lion, Half Human
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...1jGFs&usqp=CAU he's a furry. that's that.
Personality: He's really proud and cruel, and doesn't like being talked down to. Lukas is always basically the alpha in his friend group (hence his hybird side) and will do anything to make sure they know it. Other the other hand, he can be a bit emotional at times to very close people, it's hard to break his shelll but if you do, you'll be in for a very wild ride! But he also can be humorous and chill.
Abilities: Anything a lion can do, but his senses and strength and speed and all that is x2
Backstory (required): His mother was a lioness and his father was a hybird of a Lion, a winged animal and a human
Other: he wears clothes half the time, but just jeans and his combat knife
hEY MIGHT WANNA FIX THE SWEAR REAL QUICK JUST TRYNA SAVE YA

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; April 6th, 2021 at 01:20 PM.
Old April 6th, 2021, 01:16 PM

My Mood: Bored

Is this from something I think it is but idk
@Angell
Old April 6th, 2021, 01:17 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARRIOR738 View Post
Is this from something I think it is but idk
@Angell
aa no just random idea i came up with c:

Baby, my phone!

Old April 6th, 2021, 01:17 PM

Human Form
Name: Bella
Appearance: Jet black hair, pale white skin, pink, rosy cheeks, a bit musular, ice blue eyes
Personality: Mean, quiet
Backstory (required): She was born in the monster infected part of the world and she and her parents were always moving and running away. Then, when her parents sacrificed themselves to save her when she was 15 moons, she traveled alone until she found the safe place. She had lived there ever since
Other: Milly is her family because Bella's mom is also Milly's mom.

Hybrid Form
Name: Milly
Race (must be ATLEAST HALF human): Half human half half ender dragon (minecraft!!!)
Appearance: She has a human head, which has snow white hair, and her skin is pale white. Instead of hands, she has ender dragon feet. The same is for her feet. She has a human midsection and she has ender dragon wings on her back. She is always on all fours though she can sometimes stand on her back feet.
Personality: She is shy and she always wishes she was a normal human though she does love flying around
Abilities: She can breathe out a ball that releases poisonous smoke. She can't touch lava or water. She can fly far and the older she gets, the longer she can fly without getting tired.
Backstory (required): She was born to a human mom and an ender dragon dad. The monsters convinced her dad to leave his family and join the monsters. His dad agreed but he convinced the monsters to let him take Milly with him. Milly never saw her mom again and she stayed with her dad her whole life until he died.
Other: Bella is her family because Milly's mom is also Bella's mom

Last edited by ~Fierce~; April 6th, 2021 at 01:23 PM.
Old April 6th, 2021, 01:18 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angell View Post

aa no just random idea i came up with c:
Oh bc the first thing that came into my mind when I saw ur title was UNDERTALE
Lol
Old April 6th, 2021, 01:18 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angell View Post

hEY MIGHT WANNA FIX THE SWEAR REAL QUICK JUST TRYNA SAVE YA
FIXXED
Old April 6th, 2021, 01:20 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
Human Form
Name: Bella
Appearance: Jet black hair, pale white skin, pink, rosy cheeks, a bit musular, ice blue eyes
Personality: Mean, quiet
Backstory (required): She was born in the monster infected part of the world and she and her parents were always moving and running away. Then, when her parents sacrificed themselves to save her when she was 15 moons, she traveled alone until she found the safe place. She had lived there ever since
Other: Milly is her family because Bella's mom is also Milly's mom.

Hybrid Form
Name: Milly
Race (must be ATLEAST HALF human): Half human half half ender dragon (minecraft!!!)
Appearance: She has a human head, which has snow white hair, and her skin is pale white. Instead of hands, she has ender dragon feet. The same is for her feet. She has a human midsection and she has ender dragon wings on her back. She is always on all fours though she can sometimes stand on her back feet.
Personality: She is shy and she always wishes she was a normal human though she does love flying around
Abilities: She can breathe out a ball that can destroy anything. She can't touch lava or water. She can fly far and the older she gets, the longer she can fly without getting tired.
Backstory (required): She was born to a human mom and an ender dragon dad. The monsters convinced her dad to leave his family and join the monsters. His dad agreed but he convinced the monsters to let him take Milly with him. Milly never saw her mom again and she stayed with her dad her whole life until he died.
Other: Bella is her family because Milly's mom is also Bella's mom
bella's accepted but you might wanna change milly's abilities
technically, the ender dragon's breath/fireball just makes a cloud of poisonous smoke c:
other than that, milly's accepted

Baby, my phone!