Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Travel, She Wrote (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:14 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 08:12 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by sock
Today 08:07 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:04 AM
._+-kit finder-+_.
by forest
Last post by Quacky
Today 08:00 AM

Old November 13th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: seperation(open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Akaris Heart Jumped to her Throat for a moment, Whipping her head around to face the Newcomer. "Oh, so you Weren't just lieing to me because you hate me...you Did Have a Companion...Hmpf.." Akari said, Before She fully turned to the newcomer. "Hm, Would you mind going to fetch Fox here a Rabbit or something While I Finish patching up his wounds?" She asked, turning her back to the newcomer as she finished her sentence.
The she-cat's expression tensed a bit "Hey...I know you...from the battle! You tried to fight Fox last time! Now you're helping him?" She ranted, defensive of her friend. "But I won't object to finding some food...I think we all need it. That's precisely what I are here for in the first place...but I see there is nothing for me here." she turned and slipped back through the bushes, ready to pounce on any creature that came close to her.
Old November 13th, 2017, 01:17 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
"Hm? You Have Company?" She asked, Suddenly looking up, twisting her head around with her ears perked, scanning the area intently with her eyes. "Well, Doesn't look like your Companions Really Care about you right now, so I Doubt they would care if I Tagged along..." She said, before looking down at him. "And you do need the herbs, just look at you. Your starved, You can't even hunt for yourself! I'm pretty sure if you Do Have Companions, You would be in better shape right now, or at least well fed." She said, thinking what she was saying was the most reasonable possibility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The bushes rustled and a black she-cat appeared. She was panting, and looked desperately around. She was thin and her blue eyes looked tired. Then her face lit up. Hope flickered in her heart as she saw a familiar face. Fox!
"YES!" she exclaimed. Then she noticed another cat with the Tom. "Oh, sorry. Am i interrupting anything?"
fox growled at Akari.He didn't consider fleck,aria,o desert moon his close fiends,but they had helped him a lot to achive his goals.His fur stood on end nd he tried to stand up,but didn't even get his chest off of the ground before falling down again."They are stronger than you and could kill you in a instant!" he snapped,but then directed his attention to the she cat,who he thought was aria,but he couldn't really tell though because how thin she was."No.your fine." he said,calming down.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:07 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
The she-cat's expression tensed a bit "Hey...I know you...from the battle! You tried to fight Fox last time! Now you're helping him?" She ranted, defensive of her friend. "But I won't object to finding some food...I think we all need it. That's precisely what I are here for in the first place...but I see there is nothing for me here." she turned and slipped back through the bushes, ready to pounce on any creature that came close to her.
"Actually, We Could use your Help. Whether he Likes it or not, Fox here is....Let's just say he won't be able to fight for at least a day, and same goes for hunting. So, If you wouldn't mind helping out, he could use something to eat. Otherwise, I Doubt He will honestly survive the night, let alone another day. Also, if you could get some moss, and soak it in water, We need to bring down his fever a bit. His pelt feels like It's going to catch Fire, so yea." She said, Slightly exaggerating how his pelt felt, but she knew she had to get her point across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart
fox growled at Akari.He didn't consider fleck,aria,o desert moon his close fiends,but they had helped him a lot to achive his goals.His fur stood on end nd he tried to stand up,but didn't even get his chest off of the ground before falling down again."They are stronger than you and could kill you in a instant!" he snapped,but then directed his attention to the she cat,who he thought was aria,but he couldn't really tell though because how thin she was."No.your fine." he said,calming down.
"Yea, Yea, A lot of Trained Warriors are stronger than me. But Strength isn't everything, kiddo. Don't forget about speed, and the Element of Surprise." Akari said, Chuckling a bit. "Now I Insist, Stay Still, and let me treat your wounds..." She Said softly, Almost like a whisper.
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
She growled and her fur bristled. "Kittypet? You think I'm a kittypet? You need to get your eyes checked. I was just trying to help you out. You asked a question, I answered you. Maybe if you're going to get snarky when someone tries to help you, then no one should help you. Now if you excuse me, I'll be on my way," she snapped. Stalking away haughtily, she climbed the nearest house and watched them from above. "I have nothing better to do," she muttered under her breath.
"Clearly" The fighter muttered under her breath. "At least with her gone we have one less mouth to feed..."
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"I should hope so!" The she-cat said, playfully. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find us all some food. We've had no luck where we are...DesertMoon has kitted so we now have two more mouths to feed...perhaps we could all chill here and work together?" she mewed "Like the old days?"
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:23 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
"I should hope so!" The she-cat said, playfully. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find us all some food. We've had no luck where we are...DesertMoon has kitted so we now have two more mouths to feed...perhaps we could all chill here and work together?" she mewed "Like the old days?"
"I Don't know what Old days your Talking about, but All I know is that it sounds like a Good Idea." Akarie Replied, Sounding somewhat relived. `Good, One person agrees that we need to work together....That already a lot better than I Hoped.` Akari thought, smiling as she turned back to Fox.
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Falling In

Quote:
"Actually, We Could use your Help. Whether he Likes it or not, Fox here is....Let's just say he won't be able to fight for at least a day, and same goes for hunting. So, If you wouldn't mind helping out, he could use something to eat. Otherwise, I Doubt He will honestly survive the night, let alone another day. Also, if you could get some moss, and soak it in water, We need to bring down his fever a bit. His pelt feels like It's going to catch Fire, so yea." She said, Slightly exaggerating how his pelt felt, but she knew she had to get her point across.

"Yea, Yea, A lot of Trained Warriors are stronger than me. But Strength isn't everything, kiddo. Don't forget about speed, and the Element of Surprise." Akari said, Chuckling a bit. "Now I Insist, Stay Still, and let me treat your wounds..." She Said softly, Almost like a whisper.
The she-cat nodded. "Oh, I'm Aria by the way...if Fox hasn't already told you..."

Aria got into a hunter's crouch and listened for any scuffling or rustling noises that could be hiding prey. After a few heartbeats, the fighter heard some sniffling noises and in an instant, a Shrew flashed past her. She chased after it, using all her speed and her last scraps of energy to pounce on it and catch it.
Yes thank...the stars!

Aria poked her head back in and dropped the shrew on the ground. "This can do for now. I'm going back out. I'll find some more I promise. Then hopefully we can all eat...I'll find something for Fleck and everyone else later...I hope they won't mind" but secretly, she knew they would mind. Fleck would kill and eat her if he found out that she'd eaten without bringing anything back. She also felt bad for not being able to feed DesertMoon, a nursing queen and 4 kits.
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:33 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
The she-cat nodded. "Oh, I'm Aria by the way...if Fox hasn't already told you..."

Aria got into a hunter's crouch and listened for any scuffling or rustling noises that could be hiding prey. After a few heartbeats, the fighter heard some sniffling noises and in an instant, a Shrew flashed past her. She chased after it, using all her speed and her last scraps of energy to pounce on it and catch it.
Yes thank...the stars!

Aria poked her head back in and dropped the shrew on the ground. "This can do for now. I'm going back out. I'll find some more I promise. Then hopefully we can all eat...I'll find something for Fleck and everyone else later...I hope they won't mind" but secretly, she knew they would mind. Fleck would kill and eat her if he found out that she'd eaten without bringing anything back. She also felt bad for not being able to feed DesertMoon, a nursing queen and 4 kits.
"Oh, He barely told me anything so far, except that he believes that Y'all are stronger, and will probably kill me. Although I Don't yet see why...Oh, Where Are my Manners, I'm Akari." She Replied, Picking up the Shrew, and walking back to Fox, And Dropping it at his paws. "Eat up, Big boy. Your Buddy over there caught it specially for you." She said, smiling a bit. She suddenly remembered something that Aria had said. "Wait, do you know where this DesertMoon and her Kits Are? I Could Probably Carry Fox, And then at least we would all be...together.." Akari Replied, curious as to her response.
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Falling In

Quote:
"Oh, He barely told me anything so far, except that he believes that Y'all are stronger, and will probably kill me. Although I Don't yet see why...Oh, Where Are my Manners, I'm Akari." She Replied, Picking up the Shrew, and walking back to Fox, And Dropping it at his paws. "Eat up, Big boy. Your Buddy over there caught it specially for you." She said, smiling a bit. She suddenly remembered something that Aria had said. "Wait, do you know where this DesertMoon and her Kits Are? I Could Probably Carry Fox, And then at least we would all be...together.." Akari Replied, curious as to her response.
It hit her. "Oh I...I'm sure they're not too far away...but I'm so tired and I've been looking for food for so long...no, I can't believe I've forgotten! Please forgive, that sounds like a wonderful idea..." she added awkwardly on the end.

(Actually, the thread I made has been removed so while I try to get it back...just say she forgot due to fatigue and hunger...)
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:45 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
It hit her. "Oh I...I'm sure they're not too far away...but I'm so tired and I've been looking for food for so long...no, I can't believe I've forgotten! Please forgive, that sounds like a wonderful idea..." she added awkwardly on the end.

(Actually, the thread I made has been removed so while I try to get it back...just say she forgot due to fatigue and hunger...)
"It's Understandable, Seriously. We all get tired eventually, and we always forget something, so don't feel bad. But If I were going to suggest something, I Would recommend leaving to meet up with our 'Friends' Soon. I Don't think we have much Daylight left...and traveling in the Dark is not my Forte, especially when I'm carrying an injured Warrior." She said with a sigh, before picking up the hint. "Wait, you didn't actually forget, did you..." She said in a low tone, not accusing, but curious.

Last edited by Akari; November 13th, 2017 at 03:07 PM.