Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:21 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:16 AM
Travel, She Wrote (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:14 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 08:12 AM

Old November 14th, 2017, 08:48 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: seperation(open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
It hit her. "Oh I...I'm sure they're not too far away...but I'm so tired and I've been looking for food for so long...no, I can't believe I've forgotten! Please forgive, that sounds like a wonderful idea..." she added awkwardly on the end.

(Actually, the thread I made has been removed so while I try to get it back...just say she forgot due to fatigue and hunger...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"It's Understandable, Seriously. We all get tired eventually, and we always forget something, so don't feel bad. But If I were going to suggest something, I Would recommend leaving to meet up with our 'Friends' Soon. I Don't think we have much Daylight left...and traveling in the Dark is not my Forte, especially when I'm carrying an injured Warrior." She said with a sigh, before picking up the hint. "Wait, you didn't actually forget, did you..." She said in a low tone, not accusing, but curious.
Quote:
"Oh, He barely told me anything so far, except that he believes that Y'all are stronger, and will probably kill me. Although I Don't yet see why...Oh, Where Are my Manners, I'm Akari." She Replied, Picking up the Shrew, and walking back to Fox, And Dropping it at his paws. "Eat up, Big boy. Your Buddy over there caught it specially for you." She said, smiling a bit. She suddenly remembered something that Aria had said. "Wait, do you know where this DesertMoon and her Kits Are? I Could Probably Carry Fox, And then at least we would all be...together.." Akari Replied, curious as to her response.
(sorry im late)
Fox glaced at the the shrew and took a small bite.He didn't feel that interested in eating,but he didnt want to be carried by a rouge he didn't even know."So you haven't found fleck yet?" he asked,trying to clarify things.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:24 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(sorry im late)
Fox glaced at the the shrew and took a small bite.He didn't feel that interested in eating,but he didnt want to be carried by a rouge he didn't even know."So you haven't found fleck yet?" he asked,trying to clarify things.
"If She did, she would have said so, Mousebrain." Akari said with a sigh. "It's a good thing your eating. Now, I'll be back in a second, I Have a small matter to attend to..." She said, before walking off into the bushes, breaking off into a sprint as soon as she was out of sight.

~It is Midnight, The night of a Gathering, from nearly 20 moons Ago...~

"Akari, Remember what We're Fighting for!" A Dark form said, walking out of one of the bushes. She easily recognized him, it was her Father. He had trained her, he had loved her. He had done what he thought was best, and left the clans. He always said that `Peace was an open Invitation for war, and those who deny it are the ones who only fight to save their lives, and not for the Survival of their clan.`

"Pfft, what good is Fighting for a cause if it will only end up getting everyone killed! I Don't Care anymore! I'm not Fighting with you, I'm Fighting Against you! Meet me on the Battlefield, or Don't meet me at all!" Akari had yelled, before Sprinting away. Her Claws were unsheathed, But she didn't notice. First her mother had died, now her father betrayed her, deciding he wanted to join the Dusk Syndicate. She could hear him calling after her, but it only sounded like a Whisper to her. She didn't regret anything now, things were making sense, The Dark Syndicate had threatened her family, and then killed her Mother, and her Father joined their forces out of fear. But they would not intimidate her, nothing did, and nothing would.

Akari let a Tear Fall to the Ground, slowing her pace. "I...It's time for revenge...but why do I Feel like this is a mistake....I Should be Happy, They are weakened, and now, I Can Destroy the last of them...." She mumbled, before looking back in the Direction she came from, wipeing the tear away with a paw, and running back in the direction she had come from.
Old November 14th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
"It's Understandable, Seriously. We all get tired eventually, and we always forget something, so don't feel bad. But If I were going to suggest something, I Would recommend leaving to meet up with our 'Friends' Soon. I Don't think we have much Daylight left...and traveling in the Dark is not my Forte, especially when I'm carrying an injured Warrior." She said with a sigh, before picking up the hint. "Wait, you didn't actually forget, did you..." She said in a low tone, not accusing, but curious.
"Yeah...kind of..." she whispered.
Old November 14th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Falling In

Quote:
(sorry im late)
"I have...we all left the battle together and came out here but I went out hunting and...now I'm a bit lost." she mewed, embarrassed.
Old November 14th, 2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
"Yeah...kind of..." she whispered.
Quote:
"If She did, she would have said so, Mousebrain." Akari said with a sigh. "It's a good thing your eating. Now, I'll be back in a second, I Have a small matter to attend to..." She said, before walking off into the bushes, breaking off into a sprint as soon as she was out of sight.

~It is Midnight, The night of a Gathering, from nearly 20 moons Ago...~

"Akari, Remember what We're Fighting for!" A Dark form said, walking out of one of the bushes. She easily recognized him, it was her Father. He had trained her, he had loved her. He had done what he thought was best, and left the clans. He always said that `Peace was an open Invitation for war, and those who deny it are the ones who only fight to save their lives, and not for the Survival of their clan.`

"Pfft, what good is Fighting for a cause if it will only end up getting everyone killed! I Don't Care anymore! I'm not Fighting with you, I'm Fighting Against you! Meet me on the Battlefield, or Don't meet me at all!" Akari had yelled, before Sprinting away. Her Claws were unsheathed, But she didn't notice. First her mother had died, now her father betrayed her, deciding he wanted to join the Dusk Syndicate. She could hear him calling after her, but it only sounded like a Whisper to her. She didn't regret anything now, things were making sense, The Dark Syndicate had threatened her family, and then killed her Mother, and her Father joined their forces out of fear. But they would not intimidate her, nothing did, and nothing would.

Akari let a Tear Fall to the Ground, slowing her pace. "I...It's time for revenge...but why do I Feel like this is a mistake....I Should be Happy, They are weakened, and now, I Can Destroy the last of them...." She mumbled, before looking back in the Direction she came from, wipeing the tear away with a paw, and running back in the direction she had come from.
Quote:
"I have...we all left the battle together and came out here but I went out hunting and...now I'm a bit lost." she mewed, embarrassed.
"Oh.Thats understandable.Hes probably not that far away." he said.He layed his head back on the ground,finished with the shrew even though he had only taken a few bites."So how good do you think you fought at the gathering?" he asked out of curiosity.

Old November 14th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Falling In

Quote:
"Oh.Thats understandable.Hes probably not that far away." he said.He layed his head back on the ground,finished with the shrew even though he had only taken a few bites."So how good do you think you fought at the gathering?" he asked out of curiosity.
Aria sighed, reluctant to talk about the battle "I don't know...that's up to Halite to decide how well his cats did...but personally, I hope I did enough...I tried my best and that's all that matters." She said, trying to move on to another subject.
Old November 14th, 2017, 01:16 PM
I'm actually back...

Akari Slowly walked out from the Bushes, re-entering the Clearing. "Alright, Now, What are we going to Do? Have Y'all agreed upon Moveing to find the others, or are we staying here?" Akari asked anxiously, glanceing between Fox and Aria.

( @Swiftheart @NightWarrior4Life )

Last edited by Akari; November 14th, 2017 at 01:16 PM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Aria sighed, reluctant to talk about the battle "I don't know...that's up to Halite to decide how well his cats did...but personally, I hope I did enough...I tried my best and that's all that matters." She said, trying to move on to another subject.
Quote:
Akari Slowly walked out from the Bushes, re-entering the Clearing. "Alright, Now, What are we going to Do? Have Y'all agreed upon Moveing to find the others, or are we staying here?" Akari asked anxiously, glanceing between Fox and Aria.

( @Swiftheart @NightWarrior4Life )
"I dknt really care.It's up to you two." Fox said.'If we keep moving,we can find fleck and desert moon.It would be better if we was all together to get more prey and kill more enemies.' he thought, but then again,he recalled that if they left,fleck and desertmoon might move on without finding them,so he thought aria would make the better decision since she knew desertmoon and possibly fleck better than he did.

Old November 15th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Falling In

Quote:
"I dknt really care.It's up to you two." Fox said.'If we keep moving,we can find fleck and desert moon.It would be better if we was all together to get more prey and kill more enemies.' he thought, but then again,he recalled that if they left,fleck and desertmoon might move on without finding them,so he thought aria would make the better decision since she knew desertmoon and possibly fleck better than he did.
"Perhaps we should wait until Daylight and when we're all fed up and healthy. If not, stay here because they may come looking for us and could always follow my scent..." She replied to them.
@Akari
Old November 15th, 2017, 11:36 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
"Perhaps we should wait until Daylight and when we're all fed up and healthy. If not, stay here because they may come looking for us and could always follow my scent..." She replied to them.
@Akari
"I....Agree With Aria...It's probably best we wait till Sunrise...." She said after a moments pause. "Fox, For the sake of a new beginning, let's just Forget what happened between us at the gathering, alright?" She said softly, glancing over at Fox to see if he heard.
@Swiftheart @NightWarrior4Life