Today 08:34 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 08:33 PM

Old April 7th, 2021, 12:32 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Red face Silentpaw meets someone new (Private)

I have more ideas for Silentpaw so I picked her, maybe I'll send in Scorchstrike some other time. She just got emotionally wrecked by Frogpaw so she needs a little boost :P @Exis

Where am I? Why is it so dark? What's happening? Subconsciously, Silentpaw knew she was dreaming. She went to sleep and woke up in this strange forest, and she didn't have any history of memory loss. Padding through the trees, her paw sunk into a hidden mud swamp. Ew. This place sucks. Since this is a dream, I'll wake up soon. I should just wait it out. Dodging more mud puddles, she came out into a clearing, and stopped to take a break. Grooming the mud and rotten plant matter off of her fur, she started thinking. Why is Frogpaw so horrible? I did nothing to him. I'm not weak, I'm strong! I walked miles and miles as a tiny kit to get to Shadowclan, I'm the farthest thing from weak! I was hurt and scared, I didn't cry! I never cry! "I not weak." She said out loud.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; April 7th, 2021 at 01:34 PM.
Old April 7th, 2021, 01:43 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Silentpaw meets someone new (Private)

“You’re right.” blackhaze mewed as he slunk out of the dark forest. His fur was a bit see through. Ever since he’d gotten here he’d denied it but at the point it was kinda nice. It made it easier to sneak around. “I’ve been watching, you are far from weak.” he padded up to the apprentice and stopped in front of her.
@ChillCat

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 7th, 2021, 09:50 PM
oyasumi

Who the heck was this? What was this crazy place? "...Thank you. Who are you?" Silentpaw began to remember nursery stories meant to scare kits. A forest with trees that were so tall you couldn't see the stars, rotten plants, deep mud, and transparent cats. Oh no. But Silentpaw had always been one to roll with the punches. I'll take it and see what happens next. @Exis

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; April 8th, 2021 at 08:48 AM.
Old April 8th, 2021, 10:38 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze smiled as he said his own name, a name he'd fought for and earned, "Blackhaze. And you are Silentpaw." he mewed knowing full and well this might creep the apprentice out. But then again, one should always be on their toes.
@ChillCat

Old April 8th, 2021, 11:35 AM
oyasumi

Ooh, neat. Spooky, but neat. Silentpaw nodded in agreement. "I heard your name before. Said you dead but won't tell why." Silentpaw figured this was the Dark Forest and she was talking to a dead cat, but surprisingly, she didn't feel scared. Just curious. "Do you need food here? Don't smell any prey. What do you do fun for? Why are you here in my dream?" @Exis

Old April 8th, 2021, 11:42 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze shook his head, "There are friends of mine who feed me over the border of Starclan and darkforest. I train for fun. I'm not in your dream, you are in mine." he mewed looking around, if it were the child dream they surly wouldn't be here.
@ChillCat

Old April 8th, 2021, 11:48 AM
oyasumi

"Okay, but why am I here at all? And why do you say I'm not weak?" So many questions. Silentpaw hoped Blackhaze wouldn't get annoyed and leave. When would she get an opportunity like this again? @Exis

Last edited by ChillCat; April 9th, 2021 at 08:37 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 08:37 AM
oyasumi

@Exis You said you need a break except for charrie development, and this is for her story so sorry for bumping you if you don't want to be

Old May 14th, 2021, 06:17 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze smiled, “well to train of course. You must continue to be stronger.” How to answer how one was not weak was hard. Easier to show someone anyhow.
He padded twords one of the smaller trees and hacked at it with his claws. Within a couple minutes the tree had fallen over.

“Now you try. It will take you more time but it will build your strength.” he mewed.
@ChillCat (so I kinda forgot what blackhaze was supposed to do here. If this isn’t it I can write I new post and delete this one.)

Old May 17th, 2021, 10:10 AM
oyasumi

@Exis Nah this is cool. Also, Silentpaw didn't believe in Starclan or the Dark forest, but now she's less skeptical. She still thinks this is a manifestation of her subconscious, but she's kinda weirded out.

That sounded reasonable to Silentpaw. "Okay." She padded over to a similar tree and copied Blackhaze. It took longer, and her claw swipes were messier, but eventually the tree fell over. She smiled a bit at her small accomplishment. "Huh. This is pretty weird. This is such a vivid dream. I guess I heard your name somewhere and my mind is filling in the gaps." Starclan wasn't real, and the Dark Forest wasn't real either...Right?