Last post by paris
Today 08:32 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Mica
Today 08:27 AM

Old March 24th, 2023, 11:29 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default JuniperKit Meets A "Star-Cat" | JuniperKit And HeatherRain SOLO POST.

——————
JuniperKit

WindClan
A Green-Eyed, Brown, Ginger And White Tortoiseshell Molly.

——————

| Warning; Mention Of Death Berries, Abuse Towards A Kit |
(Do Not Interact, If You have any questions, Send Me A Vm)

——————
The small, tortoiseshell molly opened her big, bright green eyes in a starry meadow... It looked Dreamlike and beautiful... This wasn't her first time being here, for she was all too familiar with this place... JuniperKit waited around for the StarClan warrior that liked to visit her... She couldn't remember their name but they were quite special to her...

Let's recap. Ever since JuniperKit could walk, she started having these strange dreams where a brown tabby would tell her that she would become a leader... She didn't understand why they would tell her so early in life but that didn't matter... The two cats have been meeting every other night for the past couple moons, having small interactions... The green-eyed kit remembered when her Star-Friend told her not to trust those around her... She was just a kit though, so she didn't worry just yet...

Almost out of nowhere, the shadows came together to form the large, muscular body of a brown tabby she-cat with a huge scar on her throat and dark, amber eyes...

"Little, Piper. Momma has arrived..."

The voice was raspy, almost angry-sounding. It caused JuniperKit to shudder... The warrior had told JuniperKit to call her Momma so she stuck with it... It wasn't a bother, and if anything, meant the world to her to have a second parental figure...

Her heart warmed as she saw the familiar pair of amber eyes. "Hi mamma! Do you have another prophecy for me? Some advice? Do you, Mamma?"

JuniperKit squealed with joy as the big brown tabby came over to her. A light purr escaped from both of them as Momma sat down...

"I'm quite worried about you, Dear..." The warrior began, "You haven't been listening to me... Like you promised..." Her words formed into an angry hiss...

JuniperKit gulped as the brown molly gave her a stern look. As much as she adored Momma, she wanted to have fun and do fun things! Her fur fluffed out as she gave a small squeak of determination.

"I'm really sorry, Mamma, I just really REALLY want to have FUN!" Momma didn't seem to like that idea so JuniperKit had to back herself up... "I- I mean- I'm- I'm just a lil kit, and I should have kit experiences- Right? Don't you always talk about e-experience and how important it is?"

Almost immediately, the warrior aimed a harsh slash at JuniperKits cheek that missed her by a hair... A snarl escaped her jaws as she slammed her paws down. "I don't like it when you act weak! You should listen to me or I'll pick someone better than you!"

JuniperKit flinched and backed up. Sometimes Momma was scary, And I mean VERY scary! She liked to yell and swat her paws. "I- I'm sorry momma, I really am- I'll listen to you..!" She begged, eyes beginning to water.

The amber-eyed she-cat purred as she cooled down... "I want you to get snow fever and bring it into the nursery... It'll make your clanmates immune to it..." The kit gasped with shock as the tabby casually licked her paw.

Worry filled the kits head as she spoke... I can't get snow fever... It's so dangerous... I don't want to die... She opened her mouth to speak but the tabby just hissed... "YOU WILL DO IT!"

JuniperKit shook her head... "Momma! I-I... I Have a better idea to make the clan stronger! I'll sneak out to get herbs!" She stood proudly...

The muscular molly gave a slight grin... "Even better! red berries are the best for it! just don't bite the berries while collecting because that's what cats need. Feed it to your entire den! they'll thank you..." A manic laugh escaped her mouth...

Even so, JuniperKit lit up. "Yes mamma!"

"You better make me proud!" They said as HeatherRain faded back into the shadows...

JuniperKit smiles as her eyes flickered open... I will collect the red berries...

——————

Last edited by Dakotaa; March 24th, 2023 at 11:58 AM.
Old March 30th, 2023, 02:02 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: JuniperKit Meets A "Star-Cat" | JuniperKit And HeatherRain SOLO POST.

(I'm bumping this only for shock value lol.)