Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claws Out, Eyes Open! -...
by paris
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:20 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 07:12 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Bean
Today 07:10 PM
Silent Stalkers - WindClan...
by paris
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:58 PM
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:47 PM

Old May 13th, 2017, 05:24 PM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: dream clan(cats with powers)

rippleflame felt a pain in her stomach " RAVEN!!! " she screamed ( bump for @Raven & Co.

" Fear my dear, Is nothing but a figement of your own imagination, Like childish fantasy's we came up with as kids. Why do we let fear control us? Fear is nothing but our imagination? Are we afraid of out imagination?"- Myself

Never fear, I used to be Vixenandwillowlikecookie Im NOT dead

Last edited by ~Vixen~; May 13th, 2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old May 13th, 2017, 05:46 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenandwillowlikecookie View Post
" Good idea, i like your style " she mewed " So what about the other queens would you ambush dreamclan and take whomever you can? " she asked
He's not gonna do it)

Lightstorm looked back, and turned around. "Come back at moonhigh." He ordered, padding away.
Old May 13th, 2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:
rippleflame felt a pain in her stomach " RAVEN!!! " she screamed ( bump for @Raven & Co.
(Who said I wasn't?)

Raven jerked awake and gazed at his mate. "Rippleflame?!" He said worriedly and sat up beside her, suddently, realisation struck, she was gonna give birth to their kits!!!

Last edited by Gone; May 13th, 2017 at 05:52 PM.
Old May 13th, 2017, 10:54 PM
The Thief of Apathy

I'll volunteer to be a kit? It's WCO rules say that another player has to play them, or kill them off.

@Raven & Co
@vixenandwillowlikecookie
Old May 13th, 2017, 11:14 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Okay, I've created two characters and will add on to Luna's history and stuff. So, here's what basically happened with my characters, out of role play, but happened...

Luna decided to go hunting for more members, and came across two cats, one elder and an apprentice. She asked the apprentice named treepaw to join, and realized that there were both dreamclan and kept their loyalty to dreamclan. The apprentice managed to injure luna but the elder being old, couldn't do much. Luna targeted the elder and killed her, treepaw outraged, attempted to kill the leader, for killing the elder, greenstrike. But him being only an apprentice, his size and fighting skills where still low. Luna almost killed him, when arua jumped in and suggested "no". But luna being her stubborn self, killed him anyway, but later only came back to life, but luna used "double kill" and got rid of him at last.

So that's the explanations for their deaths and I will be not roleplaying them, but the rest I am still keeping.)
Old May 13th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

Name: Lightkit
Appearance: Small but lithe white she-cat with short fur, yellow eyes, and white wings as well.
Appearance While Using Power: No change in Appearance.
Power: Can Control Heat (Start fires or cause a mini-drought in a certain range/Make others warm in the cold seasons)
Power Side Effects:May cause lightheadedness or blacking out after excessive use, especially at a younger age
Clan: Nightmareclan?

I apologize if Lightkit's power is too strong. Also, I do not have a mother for her just yet.

Last edited by Blue Jay; June 30th, 2017 at 06:50 PM.
Old May 13th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXX View Post
Wolf became confused. "Go ahead?" He asked, suddenly suspecting if the cat could hear his thoughts. 'I am going to destroy the whole world' he thought in his head, testing the cat.
(Oooh yes Skyflicker can be mildly psychic HAHA)
Skyflicker narrowed her eyes further. She wasn't sure Wolf would be the best addition to the clan. He was too ambitious. "Are you going to show me what you can do or not?" she snaps, impatient.
Old May 13th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
" I understand Skyflicker. " He laughed ( can she be impressed pretty please? ) " First i need someone to help me with this act. Luna would you mind? I want you to throw water at me. " he said calmly ( sorry if i roleplay as you a bit. ) As the she cat threw the balls of water at him he ducked a wall of unbreakable steel forming in front of him, He growled leaping forward and onto the wall, Soon 6 clones appeared at his sides and he leapt down at the cats trapping luna in a wall of wolves he nodded upwards, Iron came from the ground gripping luna by the neck and pulling her upward ( not enough to choke her ) he snarled and let his clones watch as he closed his eyes he began imagining throbbing pain in her head, bones feeling like there breaking and violent seziures, soon these thing began to come upon the he looked at skyflicker and smiled. The iron and steel disappeared and so did the wolves he touched lunas paw and the pain was gone. " I can make unbreakable armor for your clan... i can make alarms go off as soon as a dreamclan cat sets foot on your land making the element of suprise inpossible, clones can tear cats apart and i can make your dens more stable and unbreakable anything your heart desires i can make. i can also put pain on cats to torture them as punishments or just for fun... " he laughed " Plus a wolf on your side, come on thats good. " he added
Skyflicker nods. This was the highest praise she ever gave out, and she next to never did. "Try again. This time against me. Also, what would happen if your clones died?" she asks in a low growl. She needed to see how the wolf stood against pain, and weakness, and she would test this with her power. The small black she-cat stood with her head not even to the wolf's shoulder, yet she was not afraid. She was one of the clan's best fighters due to her speed, and she knew it. It was how she had become leader.
Old May 14th, 2017, 06:43 AM
~Dragon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
He's not gonna do it)

Lightstorm looked back, and turned around. "Come back at moonhigh." He ordered, padding away.

( do what? )

" Yes lightstorm " crystalpaw said padding away with a big smile on her face

" Fear my dear, Is nothing but a figement of your own imagination, Like childish fantasy's we came up with as kids. Why do we let fear control us? Fear is nothing but our imagination? Are we afraid of out imagination?"- Myself

Old May 14th, 2017, 06:54 AM
~Dragon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
(Who said I wasn't?)

Raven jerked awake and gazed at his mate. "Rippleflame?!" He said worriedly and sat up beside her, suddently, realisation struck, she was gonna give birth to their kits!!!

She stared at him " Go get the medicine cat " she mewed

( i was thinking the kits were
Mist ( gray is more silvery ) http://pre05.deviantart.net/cb5b/th/...ix-d3fa9zm.jpg ( thse are her wings https://patchsangelsblog.files.wordp...ngel-wings.png )
shade or nightmare http://pre15.deviantart.net/d425/th/...nd-d5o9gv7.jpg
idk the last ones name
i also dont know powers )