Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 05:00 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 04:58 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by ellie
Today 04:58 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:50 PM

Old November 15th, 2016, 08:11 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
"Yet this mouse is a lot smarter than you! so who's the mouse brain now?!", Timberkit Yelled back at the tom. it was easy for her to run through the undergrowth glancing back at Orchidkit to only laugh at his struggles. Then turning her attention to what was a head of her. She guessed that Orchidkit would probably catch up to her soon. She wasn't really paying attention to her paws and she tripped on a twig but she was able to catch herself but it did slow her down.
He flattened his ears at her taunt as he tried to run faster, though he still had the playfully smile on his face. He wanted to catch up to Timberkit quickly. I should really get better at me speed, the thought didn't last long before he laughed at himself for thinking it. Running was for Windclanners, all he had to do was get use to the territory - and that can be achieved by sneaking out more often. The rules are silly, kits should be able to get out of camp! I wouldn't be tripping so much if they had already showed me around! Orchidkit hardly knew of the dangers that lurked on the territory. But how could he think about that if he didn't know it?

The tortoiseshell gave a playful laugh when he saw the smaller cat trip ahead. It wasn't enough to slow the molly down. Orchidkit took this chance and pushed himself forward until he he was closer to Timberkit. "Can you tell me how you're smart than me?" He laughed as he caught up to him. His large paw tapped against her side as they ran. Temporarily on three paws, Orchidkit tripped and tumbled towards the ground, but was able to roll a bit until he got back to her paws. His green orbs blinked in surprised as he took in his sudden tumble and roll. But the tommkit quickly leaped back up and turned away from Timberkit before speeding off - well, speeding would be a kind name for his slower pace as he ran away. "Now you're it!" The fluffy kit yowled back towards the small molly.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 15th, 2016, 08:20 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Nightbreeze offered him a wide smile. "Of course I promise. I just came out to hunt today so we can go grab my shrew and head back to the camp. Alright with you?" She asked the kit gently laying her tail across Avorton's orange tinted pelt. "Thunderclan would be more than happy to welcome you, I promise. I'll do my best to teach you our ways before you become an apprentice," She added kindly.
After a moment of thinking this over, he gave a curt nod to this. "Okay," he was curious yet cautious about going to Thunderclan. Despite what Nightbreeze said and how she acted, he forced himself to be slightly distrustful. The Syndicate can look good to a desperate cat, so what if Thunderclan was no different than the dark place he had just left behind? But Avorton wanted to trust Nightbreeze, wanted to live in the Thunderclan that she told him about. At her words of teaching him how the clan worked, the young kit wondered if there would be a lot to learn before becoming an 'apprentice'. "What's an apprentice?" He asked, wondering if it was like a trainee - but he didn't say that part aloud in fear of her catching on to his past and previous place of stay.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 15th, 2016, 10:31 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Rosepaw curled her tail around her and purred at her best friend, Fernpaw. She loved spending time with Fernpaw. She smiled," Hey Fernpaw, Isn't it great being an apprentice?" She smiled

Fernpaw shrugged," I guess... I mean... Not really," she sighed, not very thrilled with her apprenticehood.

Rosepaw's eyes widened," What!? It's great!"

Fernpaw sat down," Your still basically a kit, so it seems so exciting and everything, I'm looking ford to warriorhood!"

Rosepaw gasped," I'm nine moons I'm not a kit!"

Fernpaw replied," I'm twelve moons, not nine, let me explain, as a warrior you don't need to clean the elder's den or play hunt the tick, you are allowed to have kits, do as you please, don't have to obey your mentor, take a mate, all you need to do is follow the warrior code and hunt and patrol, maybe mentor an apprentice or have kits, besides, no more dawn patrol, unless you like it,"

Rosepaw shrugged," Oh, though I mean... It's nice being allowed to hunt and stuff...,"

Fernpaw smiled," So... Who do you like?" She whispered

Rosepaw was puzzled," Huh? Who do I like?"

Fernpaw cuffed her," Don't be mouse-brained, Which tom do you like," she whispered

Rosepaw replied," No one, I don't like toms, I haven't hit my maturity yet...I don't get crushes yet...," she replied

Fernpaw nodded slowly," Can you keep a secret?"

Rosepaw nodded," Yes," she whispered

Fernpaw smiled," I like a tom who is seven moons old," she whispered quietly

Rosepaw nodded," Okay," though through her brain she was trying to figure out which seven moon old tom it was...

Brackenpaw, a seven moon old tom blushed and walked over to them," Hello Fernpaw and Rosepaw," he commented

Rosepaw glanced up," Hello, Brackenpaw."

Fernpaw blushed," Uhh...Hey Brackenpaw, how's things going?"

Brackenpaw smiled," Great, you?"

Fernpaw tried to act normally," Good, I am getting good at hunting,"

Rosepaw realized she wasn't in the conversation anymore and backed out silently.
Old November 15th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight12 View Post
( http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...read.php?t=952 )
Moonfeather felt herself bump into something. "Well that's great, I'm lost, again." Moonfeather shook herself. "Where's the camp?"She asked.
Still lost
Old November 15th, 2016, 06:29 PM

@Moonlight12

Tigerblaze sighed, emerging from the camp entrance and pausing just outside. He was about to head toward the training cave to see if there was any prey in the area when he suddenly picked up a faint scent-line. Moonfeather? Didn't she go out this morning? He narrowed his eyes as he realized that the warrior she-cat had not returned to camp. Where was she then? Since waking up that morning he had taken Tatteredpaw out for a training session, gone hunting, and had a chat with Bluejay...the blind she-cat could not still be hunting. She could be in trouble though...
The dark tabby began to follow the trail, eyes pealed and ears pricked for any sign of the blind warrior.
Old November 15th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Looking For Hickorynose!

@Ivyshade
Moonfeather smelled a cat, she waited for a moment and realized that it was Tigerblaze."Tigerblaze?" She called out.
Old November 15th, 2016, 07:55 PM

Quote:
@Ivyshade
Moonfeather smelled a cat, she waited for a moment and realized that it was Tigerblaze."Tigerblaze?" She called out.
Tigerblaze froze, hearing some cat call his name. "Moonfeather is that you?" he called, weaving around a thicket of brambles. Relief filled him as he saw the gray she-cat dead ahead. He rushed over to her and let out a deep breath he didn't know he had been holding. "Thank StarClan! I noticed your scent trail and figured I'd better make sure you were okay..." He realized that he was rambling and clamped his jaws shut awkwardly, not sure how she would respond. Would she be angry that he had come after her?
Old November 15th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Looking For Hickorynose!

@Ivyshade
"Yeah I hit my head on a tree; again." Moonfeather responded.
Old November 15th, 2016, 08:32 PM

Quote:
@Ivyshade
"Yeah I hit my head on a tree; again." Moonfeather responded.
"Okay then..." he replied, meeting her gaze then remembering that she was blind. He looked away awkwardly and waved his tail from side to side, undecided. "Do you want me to lead you back to camp then?"
Old November 15th, 2016, 08:40 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Arrowheart shoved his way through the dense undergrowth and came upon the scene of destruction. His emerald eyes skirted over the two apprentices and then over to Foxclaw. He cast the warrior an apologetic glance and turned to Fernpaw and Lightpaw. "Are you two alright?" He asked his voice sounding stern, but he was sincere about the question. The tom knew that it was a high chance that Lightpaw had interrupted a training session. Hopefully though, that was not the case.
(Sorry!!) Lightpaw kept her gaze down. "Yeah." She didn't want to Look at Arrowheart, slightly afraid if his strewn glare she knew he had to be giving him. Great StarClan, I knew you could blow it but not that bad! Her white fur was fluffed up, and specks of brown now flaked her pelt. Hot with embarrassment, she scuffed her paws over the forest floor.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!