Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
broken bonds, fraying...
by Rose
Last post by iliri
Today 08:41 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:37 PM
A big addition to the...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:30 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 20th, 2019, 03:39 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Patrol Time!

If you have been tagged here, it means you've been assigned on a patrol via the roster!
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Patrols need to be completed by next Sunday, October 27th. I will be keeping an eye on the patrol activity. If a patrol is not completed by that point and/or gets abandoned or forgotten about, the cats on said patrol will be suspended from patrolling for three to four weeks. If you DO finish your patrol, you'll get koins!
Just as an incentive to get people to finish their patrols!
Once your patrol is complete, the leaders of each patrol are to report to Icestar or Crowtail, depending on which one assigned you on that patrol. If you are tagged in this post and are a patrol leader, then you are to report to Icestar.

----------------------------------------------------------

Icestar prowled out of her den that morning, enraged after having had to chase another stray rogue off their border the day before. She would have to step up her game and really get patrols moving. Prey was still somewhat scarce as the forest continued to recover from the fire. She looked around her, thinking about which cats she should send out today.

PATROL ONE
BORDER PATROL

Leader: Blackmoon @Fuzzyfeline
Members: Leaftail & Redpaw @Dirtfur, Bitterblue @Moonraven.
Optional Prompt: You come across a couple of rogue stragglers that have strayed over the border!

"Blackmoon, Leaftail, Redpaw, Bitterblue," She called out into the clearing, her domineering voice booming across the open camp. "I want the four of you to patrol the RiverClan border, as well as our border on the outside of the territories. I had to scare off a rogue from there just yesterday. It seems our message may not have been quite clear when we shredded them before. Your patrol is larger, since you'll have more risk of confrontation. You have my full permission to attack any trespassers on sight."

PATROL TWO
HUNTING PATROL

Leader: Shimmerfrost @RedHead
Members: Soaringpaw @Okapi, Kiwibounce @Lilyfur2
Optional Prompt: While looking for new growth in the burnt part of the territory, a large tree limb falls out of nowhere!

"Shimmerfrost, Soaringpaw, Kiwibounce," The leader spoke up once more. "I want you to go out hunting. Try the side of our land that was affected by the fire. I want you to see what you can find for new growth, and if prey looks to be coming back at all. If you can't find anything there, then feel free to hunt elsewhere." She nodded to the patrols, sending them off without further hesitation.

BATTLE PRACTICE
Leader: Dawnstripe @Moonraven
Members: Grimeyes @Undertaker, Hazelpaw @Rosemew, Ibisprowl @The Cannibal

"Dawnstripe," Icestar called out to her daughter, who was similar in size and stature to her, and equally as intimidating. "I want you to go with Grimeyes, Hazelpaw, and Ibisprowl to the training grounds. The four of you are to practice battle moves. As I said before, I want us all to remain sharp. We will be waging war on RiverClan, but not until we are physically ready to do so. I will not risk defeat at the paws of those fish-breaths."

@Skeleton Bliss Girl
"And Crowtail," She at last summoned her deputy, looking at him through narrowed eyes as she thought of ways that he could possibly prove himself to her. "I'd appreciate if you would organize one more hunting and border patrol each, as well. The ThunderClan and WindClan borders will need looking over. If you feel the need, you may lead a battle training group as well." She tried to be explicit with him, as she figured he still had much to learn about clan life in general, having only just joined them.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; October 20th, 2019 at 03:55 PM.
Old October 20th, 2019, 04:46 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Agaveheart wandered into her den, exhausted. She hoped she wouldn't have too many cats to take care of since she sometimes struggled to take care of herself some days, and today was one of those days. She was greeted by the smell of herbs and blood, infection too, the she-cat sighed and mewed "what seems to be the problem?" Agaveheart was getting far too old to do this on her own.

@Skeleton Bliss Girl @CasperCreates @mochi

Last edited by Cave; October 20th, 2019 at 04:46 PM.
Old October 20th, 2019, 04:57 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
Owlfeather's eyes glinted with relief when the old medicine cat finally indulged in the prey she'd brought. Where would they be if their medicine cat fell ill? Her health was of critical importance, especially now, when the whole clan was looking to her for instruction. She nodded slowly as she listened to Agaveheart's order.
"I'll see to it at once," She mewed with a dip of her head. "I wouldn't be surprised if they've already altered the borders themselves. I'll be sure that they've no reason to start any fights with us." She meowed a goodbye to the brown tabby before she made her way, stiffly, back into the clearing to find cats suitable for a patrol. She felt far better now, knowing that Agaveheart was taking care of herself. She was doing well, in lieu of everything she had on her shoulders. Any cat would be stressed in such a position, so given everything, Owlfeather thought the medicine cat was doing as well as she could be.

Little did she know, she would soon have even more trouble to deal with.
Agaveheart nodded towards Owlfeather, understanding that she was a good and loyal warrior who served her clan well. Agaveheart knew the Shadowclan needed more warriors like her, but she didn't know how to get them. She shook her head and went back to work, sorting and counting her herbs. Before Owlfeather left she mewed "thanks for talking with me, and for the food, keep up the good work."
Old October 20th, 2019, 07:20 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

The tall muscular tom slowly padded his way in the clearing, his desensitize orange eyes roamed around as his tail swung back and forth slowly like a pendulum in motion. Grimeyes had not been all that delighted to hear he had training sessions, like apprentices, again. Yet, he was not irritated enough to let his emotions be seen. The Mokova Jag took a seat waiting for the rest of the cats to join him. He had an apprentice, that although he wasn't overly happy with getting, he trained well. The younger cat was growing on him like a fungus, he wasn't certain if that was good or bad. He was rather interested in the battle practice mostly due to the one was leading it. Icestar's daughter, Dawnstripe. She looked and appeared as terrifying as her mother. A miniature version of Icestar, blindly loyal as well. He wondered what she planned on doing them today.

@Moonraven @Rosemew @The Cannibal
Old October 20th, 2019, 08:44 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
The tall muscular tom slowly padded his way in the clearing, his desensitize orange eyes roamed around as his tail swung back and forth slowly like a pendulum in motion. Grimeyes had not been all that delighted to hear he had training sessions, like apprentices, again. Yet, he was not irritated enough to let his emotions be seen. The Mokova Jag took a seat waiting for the rest of the cats to join him. He had an apprentice, that although he wasn't overly happy with getting, he trained well. The younger cat was growing on him like a fungus, he wasn't certain if that was good or bad. He was rather interested in the battle practice mostly due to the one was leading it. Icestar's daughter, Dawnstripe. She looked and appeared as terrifying as her mother. A miniature version of Icestar, blindly loyal as well. He wondered what she planned on doing them today.

@Moonraven @Rosemew @The Cannibal
@Moonraven @Rosemew

Ibisprowl was not happy, not one bit. If he was to be on patrol, he wanted to be walking around the territory, or at least, and he wouldn't be too happy about this one either, hunting. Though he could be sassy and sharp, the black and white tom absolutely hated conflict. And to be placed on a patrol that would be practicing nothing but battle moves because they planned on attacking Riverclan sometime in the future? He could only huff and shake his head with a look of frustration and apprehension. Why me of all cats?
Though his head was sunk low, he brought his eyes up to gaze around the clearing for those he was supposed to meet. One of them being Icestar's own daughter, another being an apprentice, Hazelpaw or someone, and the other a warrior who's name didn't sound all too inviting, though he had never met the tom. Though he could only guess that Grimeye's was the one sitting off to the side waiting, it only made sense. Approaching him, the small tom awkwardly cleared his throat and nodded his head, taking a seat a tails-length away from the other warrior. "I don't think we've ever met, I'm ah, Ibisprowl," meowed the tom with a voice nearly as soft and delicate as the wind. It sort of sounded like he was too scared to talk louder or with much force, but for what reason was unknown.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 20th, 2019, 11:56 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
[CENTER @Moonraven @Rosemew

Ibisprowl was not happy, not one bit. If he was to be on patrol, he wanted to be walking around the territory, or at least, and he wouldn't be too happy about this one either, hunting. Though he could be sassy and sharp, the black and white tom absolutely hated conflict. And to be placed on a patrol that would be practicing nothing but battle moves because they planned on attacking Riverclan sometime in the future? He could only huff and shake his head with a look of frustration and apprehension. Why me of all cats?
Though his head was sunk low, he brought his eyes up to gaze around the clearing for those he was supposed to meet. One of them being Icestar's own daughter, another being an apprentice, Hazelpaw or someone, and the other a warrior who's name didn't sound all too inviting, though he had never met the tom. Though he could only guess that Grimeye's was the one sitting off to the side waiting, it only made sense. Approaching him, the small tom awkwardly cleared his throat and nodded his head, taking a seat a tails-length away from the other warrior. "I don't think we've ever met, I'm ah, Ibisprowl," meowed the tom with a voice nearly as soft and delicate as the wind. It sort of sounded like he was too scared to talk louder or with much force, but for what reason was unknown. [/CENTER]
@Moonraven @Undertaker
___

A long legged molly trotted her way into the clearing , not too far behind her mentor or the other warriors. A look of wonder was on her face , jaw dropping slightly , as if she'd never seen the training grounds before. But that was what she was awing about. She was in wonder and awing at the fact , that the new shadowclans leaders daughter was in the patrol with them! Oh , it'd be so cool to be friends with the daughter of such an important person! Hazelpaw was completely set on the idea of doing so , becoming friends with either Icestar or her daughter. Either would be good!

The cream and brown molly noticed she was losing her attention , so she shook her head slightly to regain it. Oh , it would be so fun if her twin was here with her! You're losing focus , Hazelpaw! The molly thought , rolling her eyes slightly in annoyance at herself. She'd glance back at some tom going up towards her mentor , the tall apprentice herself looking at Dawnstripe , who though looked equally scary to her mother , the apprentice grinned at. "Hey , hey! What do you think we'll be doing? Well , obviously battle practice , but what type o' moves?" She inquired , her words spoken so quickly they mightve been hard to understand. Hazelpaw shouldve been asking her mentor this , but that other warrior was talking to Grimeyes , and this gave her a chance to meet someone new.

"You got any cool ones?" She hummed curiously , her tail giving a flick as she would lift her brown paws up and down from the ground in anticipation and slight impatience. Hopefully some useful moves , like being able to tackle them! Or knock them out! Oh , that was a good one! "We're so gonna beat up those stinky fish faces!" She said.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old October 21st, 2019, 09:37 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

@Moonraven @Undertaker
___

A long legged molly trotted her way into the clearing , not too far behind her mentor or the other warriors. A look of wonder was on her face , jaw dropping slightly , as if she'd never seen the training grounds before. But that was what she was awing about. She was in wonder and awing at the fact , that the new shadowclans leaders daughter was in the patrol with them! Oh , it'd be so cool to be friends with the daughter of such an important person! Hazelpaw was completely set on the idea of doing so , becoming friends with either Icestar or her daughter. Either would be good!

The cream and brown molly noticed she was losing her attention , so she shook her head slightly to regain it. Oh , it would be so fun if her twin was here with her! You're losing focus , Hazelpaw! The molly thought , rolling her eyes slightly in annoyance at herself. She'd glance back at some tom going up towards her mentor , the tall apprentice herself looking at Dawnstripe , who though looked equally scary to her mother , the apprentice grinned at. "Hey , hey! What do you think we'll be doing? Well , obviously battle practice , but what type o' moves?" She inquired , her words spoken so quickly they mightve been hard to understand. Hazelpaw shouldve been asking her mentor this , but that other warrior was talking to Grimeyes , and this gave her a chance to meet someone new.

"You got any cool ones?" She hummed curiously , her tail giving a flick as she would lift her brown paws up and down from the ground in anticipation and slight impatience. Hopefully some useful moves , like being able to tackle them! Or knock them out! Oh , that was a good one! "We're so gonna beat up those stinky fish faces!" She said.
@Undertaker @The Cannibal

Dawnstripe made her way to the training without a word, eyes dancing from one to the other as she observed the felines her mother had given her to train. She doubted she had much to teach the two warriors, Grimeyes was even larger than her and certainly didn't look like a pushover. Ibisprowl, she was uncertain on. She didn't know the cat as well as the other warrior, which was barely, and he didn't look as eager for battle as others would have been. One look at him told her Ibisprowl wasn't the type for conflict. She could respect that if it didn't go against her mother's plans for battle. Seeing as they were warriors, fighting was part of their daily life, they trained for it since they were young, she didn't understand why some cats were so uptight about it. This was their life.

Her striking amber eyes fell away from Ibisprowl and towards the only apprentice in the group as she began chattering to her. Now, normally Dawnstripe wasn't one for unwanted chatter, however, this time she paid heed to what Hazelpaw was saying. Why couldn't all cats be as eager as this young apprentice? Dawnstripe allowed a rare toothy grin to show up on her maw, amused with Hazelpaw. She faintly wished that she had an apprentice as eager as Hazelpaw. Since she seemed so keen on learning, Dawnstripe had no problem teaching. "Listen up." She stood with an air of superiority around her, commanding attention without raising her voice. "Icestar has given me the task of ensuring you're all fit for the upcoming battle with the Riverclan Fleabags." Dawnstripe meowed, uncaring of their opinions of the upcoming battle. "I don't intend to fail her exceptions." That would be a crime within itself.

"I was going to merely have us pair up and spar but I've thought of a better idea. Two will spar and the other two will observe and add commentary." Dawnstripe glanced down at Hazelpaw and then over to Ibisprowl. It would make sense to pair those two up first since they were smaller than she and Grimeyes, but in battle rarely did you ever pick your opponent. "Grimeyes and Ibisprowl, you two will be sparring first. Hazelpaw and I will be watching. Keep your claws sheathed. I'll call an end to the bout once one of you is pinned, or I feel like ending it." Even though Dawnstripe had been trained by her mother without having her claws sheathed and even had some scars under her pelt from when she failed to avoid a nasty bite, the warrior knew better than to let her personal thoughts get involved here.

"You can start whenever you're ready." She told the two toms, waving her tail to get Hazelpaw to sit down beside her as she made her way off to the side of the clearing. "I'll be relying on your eyes if you see any mistakes or something one of them could have done better make sure you tell me." She spoke in a similar motherly tone of voice that Icestar often used to ensure she got the results she wanted from Dawnstripe as an apprentice. "You can tell me about what moves you've learned as well since once they're done fighting, you'll be going up against me."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; October 21st, 2019 at 09:38 AM.
Old October 21st, 2019, 12:20 PM
Engine engine number nine

Status: Coming back to roleplaying in the next couple of days.
Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

| @Cave; |

(When i did Demontail I had no idea he was going to be deputy, so his names Crowtail)

Crowtail limped into the den, his shoulder wound was red and puffy. He knew he should have gotten it checked, but he didn't and now it sas worse then it was. The Shadowclan deputy looked over at Agaveheart who had just finished with Owlfeather. "Agaveheart?", he meowed, making his presence known. He sat patiently on the ground, giving uis shoulder a few licks. Crowtail thought licking would help, but it didn't seem to and he didn't understand why he kept doing so.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 21st, 2019, 12:36 PM
My brain is a circus

@Skeleton Bliss Girl
(it's fine I was really late to do these anyways but better late than never)
The old brown tabby sauntered over to the new Shadowclan Deputy, "what seems to be the problem," she croaked and started prodding at his wound. "Oh I see, you should have come sooner," she sighed and turned around, her tail flicking just above the ground.

Last edited by Cave; October 21st, 2019 at 12:36 PM.
Old October 21st, 2019, 05:08 PM
that quiet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@canine

Soaringpaw stalked into the training ground growling, it was early in the morning and she was forced to be here. She sheathed and unsheathed her claws in annoyance as she narrowed her eyes still mad she had to train.
Blue wasn't used to getting up so early. His eyes kept drooping and his stomach felt somewhat queasy as he meandered to the training ground. Oh, I am not doing this again.., he thought, groaning audibly. He'd thought it would be less of a pain to train Soaringpaw -- that was her name, right? -- early to get it over with for the day, but now he was regretting that decision. Better to get it over with, though.

He wasn't exactly nervous about training an apprentice. How hard could that be? Chauffeuring the brat around, commenting on pines and rabbit tracks..
The flame-point stopped at the edge of the training ground, his eyes drifting until he spotted the apprentice he was looking for. She looked angry, but why should that concern him? He strode up to her, plastering on a lazy smile. "Soaringpaw?"

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Closed Thread