Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:04 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM

Old January 27th, 2019, 08:07 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Moonrise smiled, "I'm actually started liking it here. Everyone's just so nice.", she meowed. The molly gave her chest fur a quick lick. She looked at him, purring.
Spiritflight smiled a bright, big smile. "That's nice! I'm happy you think so" He said, purring loudly. He nuzzled her and smiled. " And you'll be a full warrior soon" He murmured wistfully.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 27th, 2019, 08:12 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight smiled a bright, big smile. "That's nice! I'm happy you think so" He said, purring loudly. He nuzzled her and smiled. " And you'll be a full warrior soon" He murmured wistfully.
"Yep. Fallenstar said the next clan meeting I will get a cat to show me around and I'll be a full cat of Riverclan. At the moment I can't leave camp.", she meowed. Moonrise laid herself down, tucking her paws underneath her. She wrapped her tail around herself.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 27th, 2019, 08:17 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

"Yep. Fallenstar said the next clan meeting I will get a cat to show me around and I'll be a full cat of Riverclan. At the moment I can't leave camp.", she meowed. Moonrise laid herself down, tucking her paws underneath her. She wrapped her tail around herself.
Spiritflight looked at her affectionately. "That's good. Then you will become a full Riverclan cat!" He mewed triumphantly. He was so happy. He settled down beside Moonrise and purred.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 27th, 2019, 08:22 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight looked at her affectionately. "That's good. Then you will become a full Riverclan cat!" He mewed triumphantly. He was so happy. He settled down beside Moonrise and purred.
Moonrise buried her head in his neck fur. "I love you.", she meowed, not trying at all to be quiet. At this point she didn't care anymore and would let everybody know that she loved him.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 28th, 2019, 12:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
"Oh" Tidalpool said, I guess she wouldn't mind if I took her to the sick-cat camp, besides if she stays here she will likely get everyone else sick, especially her littermates and that's the last thing we want the white tip of her tail quivered for a second, then she said "what's your mothers name, I'll tell her where you are when I see her next." She was unsure on how exactly the relationship between this kit and her mother worked but wasn't about ready to send another cat in incredible worry over her. "Oh and whats your name? My name is Tidalpool." She said realizing that she didn't tell anything about herself to this kit.
The small kit looked at Tidalpool,"I am Waterlilykit. My mother is Scorchedeye. Okay. I'm not sure I have the energy to walk to the new camp...but I don't want to get you sick. I probably can head there by myself in a week." She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 28th, 2019, 01:35 AM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowkapi View Post
The small kit looked at Tidalpool,"I am Waterlilykit. My mother is Scorchedeye. Okay. I'm not sure I have the energy to walk to the new camp...but I don't want to get you sick. I probably can head there by myself in a week." She meowed
"Uh, you'd have to be crazy to think I'd allow a kit to head there herself, Heck I wouldn't even allow an apprentice to head there by themselves. Let me take you, I won't get sick that easily, besides, you'd be dead in a week if you don't get treatment." she said, her voice lacking cheer. "I'll be sure to tell your mother where you have gone, but for now, we should get you there before anything else. Have any of your littermates looked sick." She asked Waterlilykit softly.
(are any of her siblings, if she has any, sick? I'd be willing to have Tidalpool take them as well)
Old January 28th, 2019, 07:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
"Uh, you'd have to be crazy to think I'd allow a kit to head there herself, Heck I wouldn't even allow an apprentice to head there by themselves. Let me take you, I won't get sick that easily, besides, you'd be dead in a week if you don't get treatment." she said, her voice lacking cheer. "I'll be sure to tell your mother where you have gone, but for now, we should get you there before anything else. Have any of your littermates looked sick." She asked Waterlilykit softly.
(are any of her siblings, if she has any, sick? I'd be willing to have Tidalpool take them as well)
(Nope)

She shook her head,” My littermates already are there.” She remarked honestly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 28th, 2019, 03:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
(I know :3 )

Bearflower sat up, stretching out his legs a bit. He nodded at the offer. "Sure!" He mewed with a smile, his tail swayed lightly.
His blue orbs looked at Pigeonfeather, tilting his head to the side. The brown tom stood up, "Has anyone told you you have really pretty eyes?" He questioned.
@Pisces
Pigeon smiled yet again as his tail swished like an excited apprentice as he hopped on to his paws although he felt his cheeks burn once again at bearflowers question making him laugh out of embarrassment "please, they're not that great. There are other warriors with eyes like mine. For example you." he meowed as he felt his smile curl up at the corners . The tom walked away from his fish with renewed energy which allowed him to forget his stomach " wanna take the lead?" he asked as he looked back over his shoulder .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 28th, 2019, 03:52 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
Pigeon smiled yet again as his tail swished like an excited apprentice as he hopped on to his paws although he felt his cheeks burn once again at bearflowers question making him laugh out of embarrassment "please, they're not that great. There are other warriors with eyes like mine. For example you." he meowed as he felt his smile curl up at the corners . The tom walked away from his fish with renewed energy which allowed him to forget his stomach " wanna take the lead?" he asked as he looked back over his shoulder .
Bearflower hummed. "Maybe, but there's something different about yours." He said, a smile appearing. The brown tabby nodded softly, padding forward.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 28th, 2019, 05:33 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowkapi View Post
(Nope)

She shook her head,” My littermates already are there.” She remarked honestly.
"Oh, well we should get you there as well, tell me if your cold along the way, I'll try to keep you warm but there are no promises." her voice softened to the kit, she gently picked the kit up by the scruff and started heading out, towards the sick-cat camp.