Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:47 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Today 01:46 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by paris
Today 01:45 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:44 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 4th, 2019, 10:04 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Raid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tch. This was lame. Adder had been excited to watch this battle unfold, but these Clan cats were so boring. They all fought in the exact same, predictable way. The rogue sat at the edge of the clearing, his green eyes scanning the fray intently. He was so tired of this that he even considered getting into a fight himself, just so he could occupy his mind. He pulled back his lips in a sneer as he began to search for a worthy opponent.

[open, just some injuries, nothing major]
Smokestorm felt sick. This was more of a nightmare than anything else, and although he'd been involved in battles before, they always managed to set him on edge. He wondered how many of the cats around him felt like they were going to lose consciousness at any second. That was when he spotted a large rogue at the edge of the clearing, looking more bored than anything else. With his heart pounding in his chest, Smokestorm slipped through the fray of cats grappling in battle, until he had a clear shot at the tom. He had one shot at this; he had to make it count. His heart still pounding, despite his desperate attempts to quiet it, Smokestorm launched himself through the air, his claws outstretched, aiming for the rogue's side.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 4th, 2019, 01:30 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Are all Clan cats this dramatic? Obsidian thought, narrowly dodging what he thought was an impressive amount of her blows. The Dusk Syndicate was outnumbered, anyways. He already knew they weren't going to win; it didn't matter, did it? At least he was here, proving that he had some loyalty left, although he would've preferred to be... yeah, anywhere else. "I've survived worse than you, ShadowClanner." This was ShadowClan, right? Obsidian wasn't too familiar with the Clans; the most he knew about them was from Calia, and it had been moons since he'd seen her, so his knowledge was fuzzy in that area. It didn't matter, anyways. After tonight he wouldn't have to know anything about the Clans.

Obsidian hissed, drawing back as several of her blows at his muzzle landed in succession, and lashed out at her chest and shoulders as best he could. Blood dripped down his muzzle, landing on the ground beneath him and on his paws between attempted strikes. This was the part he liked least about battle; eventually, someone was going to have to give up or they'd die. He wasn't going to die for a stupid cause that he didn't even believe in. If it came down to it, he'd run away, if only to get away from her. These Clan cats were crazy, he'd give them that.

Iceheart yowled with satisfaction as some of her blows landed, relishing the warm feeling of the blood on her claws. The thrill of battle really suited her; it was unlike anything else. She hissed in fury as she felt the sharp, searing pain of her enemy's claws on her shoulder, and sensed the warm scarlet liquid oozing from her own fresh wounds. She shook it off and forced herself to push forward, forcing Obsidian to back up.

The huge molly's looming form did not subside as she continued her harsh pursuit. She bore several wounds upon her chest and shoulders now from his retaliation, but still she shoved on, striking blow after blow. She cuffed the tom across his ears, distracting him as she then darted around and nipped at his hind legs, to off-balance him. She made an attempt to flip the rogue onto his back, using her weight to her advantage.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 6th, 2019, 08:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
Iceheart yowled with satisfaction as some of her blows landed, relishing the warm feeling of the blood on her claws. The thrill of battle really suited her; it was unlike anything else. She hissed in fury as she felt the sharp, searing pain of her enemy's claws on her shoulder, and sensed the warm scarlet liquid oozing from her own fresh wounds. She shook it off and forced herself to push forward, forcing Obsidian to back up.

The huge molly's looming form did not subside as she continued her harsh pursuit. She bore several wounds upon her chest and shoulders now from his retaliation, but still she shoved on, striking blow after blow. She cuffed the tom across his ears, distracting him as she then darted around and nipped at his hind legs, to off-balance him. She made an attempt to flip the rogue onto his back, using her weight to her advantage.
With the ShadowClan cat advancing on him, Obsidian's options were becoming more limited by the minute. Fighting over territory was one thing; fighting where there were dozens of other cats doing the exact same thing around you was another. It had been moons since he'd fought in a crowded space like this, and his inability to adapt was beginning to show. His balance faltering, it took only a few moments for the warrior to flip him over onto his back. His claws unsheathed, Obsidian aimed for her shoulders, attempting to drive his claws into them to get her off. He wasn't aiming to kill; even being part of the Syndicate, he hadn't wanted to kill. It had been his greatest weakness, and he'd hated it then.. if possible, he hated it more now. How had he survived this long on his own? With a furious snarl, Obsidian slashed at her muzzle. His claws were already stained red from earlier in the fight, small droplets of blood falling off them onto his own fur.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 6th, 2019, 09:47 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
The rough hindkicks gave the Ocicat a two or three bloody scratches on her golden brown pelt, getting Leaftail off of Griffin’s shoulder. Eternal loyalty? Die then reborn? Living longer? Are these two wanting to become leaders or something? Whatever they want, Leaftail is not kneeling to the two rogues just because they want extra lives! “ShadowClan will not bow down to you fox-hearted rogues, and we never will!” the young molly growled, and saw Owlfeather helping her. She was concerned about the old warrior’s decision to leave the small Redpaw with Phoenix; but her instincts controlled her body, jumping at Griffin again. Her jaw opened ready for biting into the tomcat's ginger pelt.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________
Redpaw let go of Phoenix’s pelt, spatting out ginger fur. He saw Owlfeather’s supportful glints on her amber eyes. Can the tiny apprentice tackled a tall, grown rogue? Probably not, he answered, but is worth a try! The red selkirk rex slid under the tall ginger; then bunched his muscles and jumped at Phoenix, claws ready to scratch the rogue’s ear. StarClan give me hope, he prayed quietly.

@CasperCreates
The ginger and russet calico let out a chuckle as the apprentice lept at him, ducking easily. He, however, wasn't able to avoid the older warriors attack. Before he knew it he was looking up at the sky, the breath knocked out of him. With a hiss Phoenix flung his paws up and attempted to bring them down as hard as he possibly could on the molly's shoulders. "Why earn it if we can just take it?!" he snapped.

Griffin watched as his brother was pounced upon, he had to stop himself from going to rip the smelly fleabag off his brother, deciding that dealing with fleabag number two would help speed up the process of greatly harming fleabag number one. So after he managed to get her off of him, not after a pretty decent few scratches to the face by fleabag number one, he twirled around and gave her a snarl. His bob of a tail bouncing as Leaftail spoke. "Fox-hearted? Oh dear, you're running out of intelligent insults bees for brains." he cackled. "Once we get those lives from this proclaimed fantical "Starclan" as you call it, you wont' really have a choice, seeing as you wont' truly be able to kill is." he hummed. Yes, this was all well thought out. In the rouges eyes, that was.

As the younger warrior leapt towards him once more, he steadied himself, and attempted to catch her on the shoulder with his own fangs. Rearing up on his hind legs to try and catch her in a hug like position.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 7th, 2019, 03:48 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

@CasperCreates
The ginger and russet calico let out a chuckle as the apprentice lept at him, ducking easily. He, however, wasn't able to avoid the older warriors attack. Before he knew it he was looking up at the sky, the breath knocked out of him. With a hiss Phoenix flung his paws up and attempted to bring them down as hard as he possibly could on the molly's shoulders. "Why earn it if we can just take it?!" he snapped.

Griffin watched as his brother was pounced upon, he had to stop himself from going to rip the smelly fleabag off his brother, deciding that dealing with fleabag number two would help speed up the process of greatly harming fleabag number one. So after he managed to get her off of him, not after a pretty decent few scratches to the face by fleabag number one, he twirled around and gave her a snarl. His bob of a tail bouncing as Leaftail spoke. "Fox-hearted? Oh dear, you're running out of intelligent insults bees for brains." he cackled. "Once we get those lives from this proclaimed fantical "Starclan" as you call it, you wont' really have a choice, seeing as you wont' truly be able to kill is." he hummed. Yes, this was all well thought out. In the rouges eyes, that was.

As the younger warrior leapt towards him once more, he steadied himself, and attempted to catch her on the shoulder with his own fangs. Rearing up on his hind legs to try and catch her in a hug like position.
@Dirtfur

Owlfeather yowled as Phoenix threw her to the ground, and she writhed until she was able to free herself, leaving tufts of her own fur in her enemy's claws. She hissed as she felt the stinging pain in her shoulders, but she rounded on him and tried to bowl him over once more, batting at his sides with unsheathed claws. She couldn't back down now.

"How dense can you be? I think you're missing the point here," Owlfeather snarled between strikes, starting to become more exasperated than angry at this point. These outsiders really didn't understand anything about StarClan. "StarClan chooses who they commune with, and who they give lives to. You don't just get to decide for yourself. Our ancestors would never give that honor to you!" The old she-cat's mew was edged with condescending sarcasm. She didn't know why she was even bothering to explain any of this; it's not like these cats were going to succeed, anyways. Looking around the clearing, it was clear that ShadowClan was winning this fight.

She kept herself mobile, trying to make it difficult for the tom to land a blow on her. She would leap from one side of him to the other, swiping out with her paws each time she landed. She shrieked in fury when she felt a hot pain slash across the bridge of her nose, and felt warm blood trickling into her eye. She panicked for a moment, trying to assess whether or not her eye itself had been damaged, but when the pain finally set in she concluded that her eyes were fine, thank StarClan. That was sure to leave a nasty scar, though. I'll get them back for that! she vowed, although it had distracted her, and she only narrowly avoided being knocked over by the attacking rogue once more.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 7th, 2019, 04:00 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
With the ShadowClan cat advancing on him, Obsidian's options were becoming more limited by the minute. Fighting over territory was one thing; fighting where there were dozens of other cats doing the exact same thing around you was another. It had been moons since he'd fought in a crowded space like this, and his inability to adapt was beginning to show. His balance faltering, it took only a few moments for the warrior to flip him over onto his back. His claws unsheathed, Obsidian aimed for her shoulders, attempting to drive his claws into them to get her off. He wasn't aiming to kill; even being part of the Syndicate, he hadn't wanted to kill. It had been his greatest weakness, and he'd hated it then.. if possible, he hated it more now. How had he survived this long on his own? With a furious snarl, Obsidian slashed at her muzzle. His claws were already stained red from earlier in the fight, small droplets of blood falling off them onto his own fur.
Iceheart spat viciously as Obsidian's claws collided with her muzzle, and winced as the irony taste of her own warm blood filled her mouth, mixing with the blood already present from the rogues she had been fighting. Her head thrust forward as she attempted to latch her teeth onto his throat, but she was batted away once again, her teeth having barely grazed him.
She fought to keep him pinned to the ground and used one paw to strike out at his exposed belly.

"You and your sorry excuse for a clan should have never come here!" she shrieked, the blood in her mouth spattering the tom as she spoke. Her weight proved useful now, as she held him down by his shoulders. "I bet you wish you'd turned and run, huh? Well, there's no running away from me!" She hissed verbal abuse at him as she made more attempts to pummel him, even though it was becoming more and more difficult to hold him down.

Old October 7th, 2019, 06:55 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Dirtfur

Owlfeather yowled as Phoenix threw her to the ground, and she writhed until she was able to free herself, leaving tufts of her own fur in her enemy's claws. She hissed as she felt the stinging pain in her shoulders, but she rounded on him and tried to bowl him over once more, batting at his sides with unsheathed claws. She couldn't back down now.

"How dense can you be? I think you're missing the point here," Owlfeather snarled between strikes, starting to become more exasperated than angry at this point. These outsiders really didn't understand anything about StarClan. "StarClan chooses who they commune with, and who they give lives to. You don't just get to decide for yourself. Our ancestors would never give that honor to you!" The old she-cat's mew was edged with condescending sarcasm. She didn't know why she was even bothering to explain any of this; it's not like these cats were going to succeed, anyways. Looking around the clearing, it was clear that ShadowClan was winning this fight.

She kept herself mobile, trying to make it difficult for the tom to land a blow on her. She would leap from one side of him to the other, swiping out with her paws each time she landed. She shrieked in fury when she felt a hot pain slash across the bridge of her nose, and felt warm blood trickling into her eye. She panicked for a moment, trying to assess whether or not her eye itself had been damaged, but when the pain finally set in she concluded that her eyes were fine, thank StarClan. That was sure to leave a nasty scar, though. I'll get them back for that! she vowed, although it had distracted her, and she only narrowly avoided being knocked over by the attacking rogue once more.
|@Starfall|

As the young apprentice missed the ear of the ginger and russet calico cat, Redpaw tumbled around the dried grass. The tomcat was out of breath for a second, he knew that he can’t take down a grown cat. He observed the battle, catching his breath. Too busy watching the fight, the apprentice didn’t hear the words that’ve been spat out by the ginger rogue. Seeing Leaftail getting trapped by the rogue only made Redpaw furious. The enraging tomcat stand on fours, bunching his hind legs, and aimed at Griffin’s tail. Nobody hurts my mentor!
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
The golden brown molly had enough of these rogues! Don’t let that insult get into you Leaftail, she told herself. The young warrior was pushed back to the ground, feeling pain spreading on her shoulder. “Get off!” she yowled. “You fox dung!” yelling isn’t going to get her out of Griffin’s arms; but hind kicking might! The young she-cat attempted to hind kick into the ginger rogue’s belly.
Old October 8th, 2019, 09:32 AM
that quiet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Cats twisted and tangled into fights as yowls echoed through the clearing. Those rogues were dating to attack camp! How dare they! Pitch black pelt fluffed up Blackmoon made her way to the warriors den to make sure all the warriors were up to fight. ShadowClan needed everyone in their side. Running into Fairthron her ears shot up. She knew the older warrior. "Fairthron!" The young warrior exclaimed. "We're getting attacked by those mangy rouges! Those fleabags have no honour!" The molly hissed out eyes darting around. They were worse then RiverClan.
Giving the older warrior time to register what was going on Blackmoon went back to keeping a look out. She didn't want attacked unexpectedly while explaining what was going on. The long haired molly practically blinded in with the night scene. Her pale green eyes and white lick of fur just barely standing out. "Will you be my battle partner?" She asked. Flexing her claws she explained. "We can run them out easier if we team up. " Honestly the young molly was a bit scared of fighting in the middle of the night. She hadn't really been in many fights. Not to mention that their was no structure to it. Just cats fighting with no leader. Everything was falling apart.
Fairthorn's face was set in determination when she finally tore her gaze away from the fight to look at Blackmoon. The younger cat was hard to pick out among the darkness, but Fairthorn could tell the poor thing was nervous. Her pale gaze softened slightly. "Of course," she said firmly. She knew she'd have no problem taking some ratty rogue on her own, but Blackmoon was right-- and she certainly wasn't going to let her young friend fend for herself.

She turned her head back to the clearing, this time studying it. Her tail lashed in anticipation and her claws dug into the dirt as if they were already connecting with a rogue's pelt. Normally, she would launch herself right into the middle, but she wouldn't put Blackmoon in that kind of danger. Her eyes drifted to the edges of the clearing; someone had to keep more cats from entering.. or escaping. Purposefully, she started striding toward the brambles that surrounded the camp. "Stick close to me," she called to Blackmoon.

[ open to rogue/DS charries! ]

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; October 9th, 2019 at 03:02 PM.
Old October 8th, 2019, 10:53 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week

Crowpaw was lying in the teritory, his chest heaving. “Why am i so stupid? Mom… please come back to us… we miss you.” He head a twig snap and looked up. Blazepaw padded up to him, fur bloodied. “B-Blazepaw! What happened?!” He asked. “Got jumped by a rouge in the territory. I gave it some real wounds to think about. I’m going to report this to the leader or any of the higher ranks. “ He mewed, pain lining his mew. “Go see Mumblepaw or someone.. Your wounds look deep.” The apprentice shrugged, “I’m fine.. They need to know in case it comes back..” Crowpaw snarled, “Where was it?” The apprentice looked at him, “N-Near the pallen Pine.. Why?” The black tom pounded off, towards the fallen pine. “CROWPAW!” Blazepaw yelled after him. He ignored him. As he got there he saw two rouges flanking a smaller looking tom, blood smeared his pelt. “Who the hell are you three?” Crowpaw snarled, but, he knew he was shaking. “Dear, We are the three nightmares. Death, Gore and myself, Lust. We came here after your friend attacked poor Gore.” Crowpaw scoffed. “I don’t blame him, you’re on Shadowclan territory.” Death took a step forward, “Your territory? You invaded our home! We lived here for moons before you came along! Now rouges fight for food.” Crowpaw padded closer, “Aw, to bad. This is our territory, so i suggest you scram before you pelt gets torn.”

This was it. The battle was starting.

A screech told Crowpaw that the three were going to attack. He ducked and rolled to one side and slammed into Gore. Gore snarled and sliced his claws through Crowpaws side. He screched and big Gores paw. Death jumped on him, digging his claws into his pelt.

Fur was everywhere by the time Lust joined. Crowpaw crouched, panting, blood covering his vision. Everything was blurry. Death and gore stood on each side of Lust and she smiled. “Let me finish him off.” She lifted her paw and threw it down to him. He jumped out of the way, but her teeth snapped on his tail, yanking him back. She threw him onto the ground and he yelped. He was shaking. Why.. why did i… Blazepaw… im sorry… I love you all… The tom laid there, crying in pain at the six paws digging into him. The she cat, Lust grabbed his hind leg, and jerked it. Hearing an awful snap, Crowpaw screeched and threw himself up. His leg hung at an angle and he stared at the three, tears falling from his face.

“You are going to regret it..” He deep mew echoed through the trees. The three stared at him, shock clouding their gaxe. “H-How are you not dead?!” Gore snarled. Lust lunged at him, but he was ready, he ducked down and rolled, pain searing his body as his bad leg slammed into the ground. Lust, Gore, and Death stood above him. The apprentice saw everything go dim.. And black… He felt the wind blow his fur, and heard yowling.. And snarling. Then, everything went dark.. And silent.

BLAZEPAWS POV
PART FIVE

Blazepaw stared in horror as his brother had ran off. “CROWPAW!” But, his brother ignored him. Blazepaw pushed off with his hindlegs towards camp. He barreled in, pain searing him. “SOMEONE!” He wailed, tears falling down his face. Battling cats reared everywhere. Dewpaw ran over. “Blazepaw!” She whimpered. “Whats wrong?!” Quietpaw and Darkpaw stalked over. “Looks like he got into trouble..” Darkpaw sneered. Quietpaw snickered. Pinepaw and Honeypaw rushed over, “You’re hurt! Wheres Crowpaw?” Honeypaw asked, her fur bushing up. Pinepaw licked his fur. “Who did this?!” He snarled. Falconpaw Wolfpaw and Timberpaw ran over, gently ushering him to lay down, bugging him with questions. Blazepaw closed his eyes, “SHUT UP!” The siblings shut up, and stared at him. “I g-got jumped by a rouge… C-Crowpaw went to g-go see if he was there.. I-I heard fighting… T-...” His head fell to one side. Tawnystep ran over, “Agaveheart!” She called, horror lacing her eyes. She looked to Plumkit, “Dear, go to the nursery!” But the kit stood there. “B-Blazepaw?” She licked his fur. “C-Crowpaw is fighting?” SHe shook. “GET HIM BACK HERE! NO! I CANT LOOSE HIM!” She wailed. She stood, eyes wide. And then she ran back to the nursery. Tawnystep ignored her and groomed Blazepaws bloody body. “Don’t worry.. You’ll be okay..”

PART SIX
The rest of the siblings, Dewpaw Falconpaw, Wolfpaw, Timberpaw, Pinepaw, Honeypaw Quietpaw, and Darkpaw, gathered together. “Why do we have to go?” Quietpaw snarled, pressing against Darkpaw. Dewpaw, the normally sweet she cat rounded up on them. “They are your brothers! They are injured! One could be dead right now! Shut your trap, and lets go!” The she cat bounded out of camp. The other seven ran after her, hard on her tail. “Hear the fallen oak!” Timberpaws voice came. As Dew paw ran there, she saw Three cats above something. With batle yowls, the seven apprentices had jumpd the cats, pushing them away from their youngest brother. Wolfpaw ran over to Crowpaw, “Crowpaw! Get up!” He nudged the tom, eyes watering as the apprentice’s head just fell back down. “CROWPAW” He wailed. He turned around and the fighting had stopped. Two ats were running away, and one bloody mangled body laid at Dewpaws’ paws. Her eyes were wide. “I..i didn’t mean to…” She stepped away from Gores body. Wolfpaw pressed against her, “It’s okay.. You were saving your brothers..” He licked her gently.

Crowpaw opened his eyes, and slowly heaved himself to his paws. "T-The camp! R-Rouges- D-Dusk Synidcate!" The apprentice snarled and raced through the undegrowth, ignoring the crying pain. He barged into camp, and tackled a cat, feeling blood in his mouth as he bit down on it's back.

OPEN

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; October 8th, 2019 at 10:54 AM.
Old October 9th, 2019, 02:09 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Envy felt a light burning sensation across his face where the claws had gotten him rather good for such a puny cat. The havana brown was going to pay her back for that. She went down far easier then he had been expected, he assumed this wasn't one of the great warriors clans spoke highly about., disappointing. As her body started to go limp, the havana was momentarily lost, considering he didn't taste as much blood as he would have liked, he didn't kill her. He flinched, feeling one of forelegs knocked out from underneath him, he kept his balance barely but had to let go of apprentice in order to keep his face from connecting to the ground. He let out a low aggravated growl as he felt more pain behind his neck. "Then kill me or shut up." Envy hissed with a crooked smile, the threat of death didn't alarm or bother him as it would a normal cat. He went into every battle, every raid, expecting death, he welcomed him it. Irked with the gnat that refused to release him, Envy twisted to slam the apprentice down on the ground, his weight wasn't massive but would be enough to knock the apprentice off. Once freed, he untangled himself from the she-cat, inklings of red blood leaking from his new wounds. The tom paid no heed to his injuries as he threw himself back into the fray, this time going for the cat's front leg.
It was like the wind was knocked out of her when he slammed her down. She expected the fool to run off, unfortunately, she was dealing with a psycho! Pressing herself against the corner there was nowhere to dodge nor run. Thumping like a wild rabbit her heart felt like it was going to explode from the thought of dying. Its not like any cat will really miss her once she's gone. Claws sunk deep into the ground, snarling viciously as her eyes glassed up ready to cry like a kit. What about becoming a warrior? A leader? The voices in her head spoke louder repeating the same words. Just kill him. Her shaky breath exhaled slowly with unmoving orange eyes glaring right at the rogue. "Fine," in a low, rough tone in not response to the havana, it was toward the voice in her mind. Her mind fogged up after she dashed forward not caring if his claws pierced deep into her flesh. Now it's crazy vs crazy and this time the grey feline aimed for his neck. Once close enough, she pounced up jaws clamping down on his throat, twisting her head around to make him collapse down on the floor again. Any movements he'd make would only make her fangs sink deeper, and she will not let go this time. It's either win or die.

Last edited by tye; October 9th, 2019 at 02:10 PM.
Closed Thread