Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:07 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Bean
Today 04:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM

Old November 23rd, 2016, 02:27 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

As he walked along the river, he hated the silence. He wished there was something to talk about. He limped badly, but he didn't mind the pain much. "S-So where are you off to, after all this?" he asked.
Apurva looked at him for a moment, then slowed her pace slightly. “Do you mean after I help you get back to ThunderClan? I'll be joining, then, once I've joined I'll probably slip away for a visit to TwolegPlace for a short amount of time.” she replied, flicking her tail slightly the continuing to walk, her head down slightly so there wasn't as much smoke filling her lungs.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:04 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva looked at him for a moment, then slowed her pace slightly. “Do you mean after I help you get back to ThunderClan? I'll be joining, then, once I've joined I'll probably slip away for a visit to TwolegPlace for a short amount of time.” she replied, flicking her tail slightly the continuing to walk, her head down slightly so there wasn't as much smoke filling her lungs.
"Hm. By the looks of it, you'll need a mentor." he coughed. "My mother might just take up that role, mostly because you saved my life..." He looked up, nd then down at the river. He noticed a part where the river forked and one side led to the creek. "This way." he huffed, and turned along the bend.

(Wanna go to the Fire Evac? Or wait a few more posts?)

Last edited by monfang; November 23rd, 2016 at 05:10 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:11 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quietstream gets up and remembers ratnight killing ashstar "what have I seen."
Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:53 PM
questionmark

Quote:

"Hm. By the looks of it, you'll need a mentor." he coughed. "My mother might just take up that role, mostly because you saved my life..." He looked up, nd then down at the river. He noticed a part where the river forked and one side led to the creek. "This way." he huffed, and turned along the bend.

(Wanna go to the Fire Evac? Or wait a few more posts?)
“Hmm.... Okay.” she meowed after careful consideration. She stepped suddenly as something wet splashed against her muzzle. Apurva looked up, seeing dark gray clouds heavy with rain. The drought that'd dried the land, turning things into very flammable dead plants that had fed the fire was at an end! Rain continued to pour down, increasing until she was being pelted by rain. Her fur quickly became soaked, clinging to her skin uncomfortably. It was freezing! She shivered and shook, trying to get the water from her tortoiseshell pelt as she padded beside the river, slanting off towards the spot where it split in half and one was thinner and shallower than the other.

(Mmm... The fires are over.)

Last edited by doghouse; November 23rd, 2016 at 05:53 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 06:12 PM

Quote:

“Hmm.... Okay.” she meowed after careful consideration. She stepped suddenly as something wet splashed against her muzzle. Apurva looked up, seeing dark gray clouds heavy with rain. The drought that'd dried the land, turning things into very flammable dead plants that had fed the fire was at an end! Rain continued to pour down, increasing until she was being pelted by rain. Her fur quickly became soaked, clinging to her skin uncomfortably. It was freezing! She shivered and shook, trying to get the water from her tortoiseshell pelt as she padded beside the river, slanting off towards the spot where it split in half and one was thinner and shallower than the other.

(Mmm... The fires are over.)
(But it's still open because everything else is cooked ^^)
Lionpaw felt the rain soak his long pelt, and he looked around. He noticed a hollow tree, and looked back over to the loner. "Over here." he mewed, and lightning flashed, making a loud boom sweep over the clan. He ignored the stinging pain and bolted to the tree. He shook of his fur, and collapsed to the ground. "God I hate fire..." he chuckled.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 08:58 PM
questionmark

Quote:

(But it's still open because everything else is cooked ^^)
Lionpaw felt the rain soak his long pelt, and he looked around. He noticed a hollow tree, and looked back over to the loner. "Over here." he mewed, and lightning flashed, making a loud boom sweep over the clan. He ignored the stinging pain and bolted to the tree. He shook of his fur, and collapsed to the ground. "God I hate fire..." he chuckled.
Apurva followed him, leaping into the hollow tree. It sheltered them from the rain for the most part, though the occasional droplet of water leaking in. The steady patter of rain was the only sounds, along with the rolling crashes of thunder. “Me too. But I wouldn't be here without it.” she looked away as she spoke that last part and scooted away from Lionpaw as far as she could. She didn't know him, and she didn't want to get that close.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 09:21 PM

Quote:

Apurva followed him, leaping into the hollow tree. It sheltered them from the rain for the most part, though the occasional droplet of water leaking in. The steady patter of rain was the only sounds, along with the rolling crashes of thunder. “Me too. But I wouldn't be here without it.” she looked away as she spoke that last part and scooted away from Lionpaw as far as she could. She didn't know him, and she didn't want to get that close.
Lionpaw sat back up and looked at the clouds. "Well this definitely takes up time..." he huffed. "We should sleep." he yawned, and layed his head down. Slowlt he drifted alseep.
Old November 24th, 2016, 01:58 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Lionpaw sat back up and looked at the clouds. "Well this definitely takes up time..." he huffed. "We should sleep." he yawned, and layed his head down. Slowlt he drifted alseep.
Apurva nodded in agreement and shifted on to her side, resting her head on her paws and yawning. She lay still, watching the rain fall to the ground. The steady pattering was a very comforting sound. But memories that she'd tried to forgot swirled in her mind. The day her home had burned down and her housefolk left her. She closed her eyes and soon she drifted into a deep and dreamless sleep.
Old November 24th, 2016, 02:11 PM

Quote:

Apurva nodded in agreement and shifted on to her side, resting her head on her paws and yawning. She lay still, watching the rain fall to the ground. The steady pattering was a very comforting sound. But memories that she'd tried to forgot swirled in her mind. The day her home had burned down and her housefolk left her. She closed her eyes and soon she drifted into a deep and dreamless sleep.
({Time Lapse})
As the thunder rumbled softly, Lionpaw woke up, his fur still wet from the drips of rain that seeped through the tree. He shook his head, and looked up. Seeing the clouds above the land he shook out his fur and saw Apurva still asleep. The pain that shocked through his back was now dull, but still noticeable. He stood, and walked to the entrance of the tree. He hadn't eaten in two days, and his stomach growled from hunger. No prey comes out in rain. Not unless they're stupid... he thought, and looked at the creek. But fish can't hide... He jumped out and was gone for a bit, then came back, soaked. He had a few fish in his maw, and set two down, eating one.
Old November 24th, 2016, 03:59 PM
questionmark

Quote:

({Time Lapse})
As the thunder rumbled softly, Lionpaw woke up, his fur still wet from the drips of rain that seeped through the tree. He shook his head, and looked up. Seeing the clouds above the land he shook out his fur and saw Apurva still asleep. The pain that shocked through his back was now dull, but still noticeable. He stood, and walked to the entrance of the tree. He hadn't eaten in two days, and his stomach growled from hunger. No prey comes out in rain. Not unless they're stupid... he thought, and looked at the creek. But fish can't hide... He jumped out and was gone for a bit, then came back, soaked. He had a few fish in his maw, and set two down, eating one.
Apurva blinked the sleep from her eyes and looked up. She smelled fish, and her mouth began to water. She'd never had fish, but she was always open to try new things. She looked up at Lionpaw, then down at the fish. “May I have one? Or should I go catch more?” she didn't really care either way. She'd taught herself to hunt well enough, though there was always room for improvement, especially when only two out of six hunts were successful, and sometimes she would go days without food. She didn't care, any chance she got, she took. Without waiting for an answer, she leaped out of the shelter of the tree and into the rain, heading for the creek.

The tortoiseshell and white molly returned, dripping wet with a creek chub hanging in her jaws. She sat in a corner and began licking her fur. “I fell in.” she explained. The rain had slowed down to just a heavy drizzle, but it was still cold and chilly, not ideal weather for a swim. Once she was satisfied with how dry her fur was, she took a tentative bite of the fish, and was mildly surprised. “It's kind of odd, but I like it.” she whispered.