Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM

Old January 27th, 2019, 08:26 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Waterpaw jumped, hooking her claws into the bark of the tree. She climbed up and sat beside him. "I don't know. I'm starting to become shakey if it's actually real.", she replied. Waterpaw gave her paw a little lick before drawing it over her ear. "Yes waterpaw's my name. Yours is Blueberrypaw right?", she asked.
Blueberrypaw looked to the molly and meowed “You are correct. I don’t talk to many cats.” He meowed pausing to rub his muzzle. “Are you...Do you..” He struggles to find words but meowed “Do you judge cats with disabilities?” He asked his tail wrapped around his paws. Blueberrypaw sat up and blinked slowly. “I...have a lazy eye.” He looked in a different direction so Waterpaw could see.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old January 27th, 2019, 08:29 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Blueberrypaw looked to the molly and meowed “You are correct. I don’t talk to many cats.” He meowed pausing to rub his muzzle. “Are you...Do you..” He struggles to find words but meowed “Do you judge cats with disabilities?” He asked his tail wrapped around his paws. Blueberrypaw sat up and blinked slowly. “I...have a lazy eye.” He looked in a different direction so Waterpaw could see.
Waterpaw looked at him with a friendly smile. "I'm usually not much of a talker.", he meowed. When he showed her his lazy eye she didn't have an expression. "Why would I have a problem with a cat with a disablity. Your a cat just like anyone else.", she meowed. Waterpaw did hate cats that bullied cats for having a disability.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 27th, 2019, 08:34 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:

Waterpaw looked at him with a friendly smile. "I'm usually not much of a talker.", he meowed. When he showed her his lazy eye she didn't have an expression. "Why would I have a problem with a cat with a disablity. Your a cat just like anyone else.", she meowed. Waterpaw did hate cats that bullied cats for having a disability.
Blueberrypaw was startled by Waterpaws response to his question. “Really? Most cats hate me because of it. I think Passionstar even hates me.” He meowed flicking his right ear. “Friends?” He asked tilting his head. He expected her to say no like most cats but mabye this cat was different. His hazel eyes glinted as he looked upward toward silverpelt as he licked his pink nose.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old January 27th, 2019, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Blueberrypaw was startled by Waterpaws response to his question. “Really? Most cats hate me because of it. I think Passionstar even hates me.” He meowed flicking his right ear. “Friends?” He asked tilting his head. He expected her to say no like most cats but mabye this cat was different. His hazel eyes glinted as he looked upward toward silverpelt as he licked his pink nose.
Waterpaw listened to him as he spoke. "Most cats don't talk to me either ever since my mother died.", she meowed. To be honest Blueberrypaw was the only one who had talked to her besides her mentor and Passionstar at her apprentice ceremony. "Yeah we can be friends.", she meowed with a soft voice and a purr.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 27th, 2019, 08:45 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:

Waterpaw listened to him as he spoke. "Most cats don't talk to me either ever since my mother died.", she meowed. To be honest Blueberrypaw was the only one who had talked to her besides her mentor and Passionstar at her apprentice ceremony. "Yeah we can be friends.", she meowed with a soft voice and a purr.
You’ve got to be pulling my paw right now. Really?! You want to be my friend?” He asked excitement showing. In fact he was so excited he retracted his claws and fell off the tree. “Ow.” he said sarcastically and meowed to the molly “I’ll race you to the camp! Want to get some prey when we get to camp?” He asked waiting for Waterpaw to respond.

Old January 27th, 2019, 08:49 PM

Quote:
You’ve got to be pulling my paw right now. Really?! You want to be my friend?” He asked excitement showing. In fact he was so excited he retracted his claws and fell off the tree. “Ow.” he said sarcastically and meowed to the molly “I’ll race you to the camp! Want to get some prey when we get to camp?” He asked waiting for Waterpaw to respond.
"I'm actually quite serious.", Waterpaw purred. When he fell out of the tree she began to worry. When she noticed that he was fine she let out a deep breath. "I could go for some prey.", Waterpaw meowed. Right when she said that her stomache began to growl. She darted towards the camp, glancing back a couple of times to see if he was following.

Old January 27th, 2019, 08:53 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:

"I'm actually quite serious.", Waterpaw purred. When he fell out of the tree she began to worry. When she noticed that he was fine she let out a deep breath. "I could go for some prey.", Waterpaw meowed. Right when she said that her stomache began to growl. She darted towards the camp, glancing back a couple of times to see if he was following.
Blueberrypaw races after the molly while he tilted his head to his morm eye could see ahead. He slowed to a trot as they neared the entrance. “I call it a tie.” he purred knowing Waterpaw had won. “Com’n I caught a large mouse and it’s still there!” He meowed racing toward the prey pile and picking it up “Lets share” Blueberrypaw meowed walking to the brightest spot he wanted to see her in the light.

(Switch to the clearing)

Old January 28th, 2019, 05:46 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
iceclaw purred at her siblings she stayed laying down deciding to let them have their own session "fine lets go" cherryblossom said leaping at lightningstrike
Lightningstrike jumped away from Cherryblossom and used the momentum to pounce back at her.

Greyshade sat down to inspect himself for any minor wounds, and to smooth down his fur.
Old January 29th, 2019, 08:30 AM
The lone cat

My Mood: Chatty

As brenken was running looking back every time because he escaped form some thunderclan but when his running into there territory he doesn’t know where he is
Old January 29th, 2019, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breken View Post
As brenken was running looking back every time because he escaped form some thunderclan but when his running into there territory he doesn’t know where he is
As new leaf is hunting in thunderclan territory she sees Brenken she stops what she’s doing and pounces on brenken and pins him to the ground and looks at him with a crooked evil smile