Last post by infected
Today 08:41 AM
Adopts :0
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 08:33 AM

Old May 18th, 2018, 06:15 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
@starfall

The sky was beginning to clear more and more as greenleaf slowly crept around the corner. Most, if not all, of the snow was melted, creating tiny puddles here and there in the more sunken places of the muddy terrain. New plant lift sprouted up, the foliage covering the tiny streams that were beginning to flow again. Up ahead, the major river that cut through the heart of RiverClan's territory was bubbling with life and activity. Birds chirped with their morning song as they lay resting in the treetops, the returning leaves blotting out the bright sky above. The sun was hidden by an overcast of gray clouds, though the temperatures were warming up nonetheless. It wouldn't be long until greenleaf took over and everything was in bloom again. For Heatherfur, that meant new herb life, and with the training she had been receiving from Surgestorm and Daydream, she was excited for the first time since becoming RiverClan's medicine cat to actually stock up on all the herbs that thrived within RiverClan's swampy terrain.

As the tabby padded slowly alongside her companion, her mind whirled with how to start the conversation. Her and Fallenstar had only spoken briefly when she had first come to RiverClan. It had been fresh off her fight with Blazingstar, though she hadn't breathed a word of that to the tom, just simply stating that StarClan had led her here. She was surprised, however, when Fallenstar had nodded, saying that their ancestors had shown him as well, though he was the one to voice his suspicions out loud - ones that Heatherfur shared but didn't want to face quite yet. "It'll be nice once greenleaf comes around," she mewed simply, letting her gaze wander around a bit before she glanced over at the black tom. "I'll be able to stock up with supplies a bit more." Something about Fallenstar unnerved her, but she just chalked it up to not knowing him quite well. There was a certain distaste in her mouth for Clan leaders after her fight with Blazingstar, and with being forced into a position with so much responsibility, Heatherfur often found herself wishing she could just be a warrior again. It wasn't that she had any disrespect for those that led the Clans, she just didn't feel like she could ever be one of them. The feline simply wanted to do the best she could for her Clan, and that was it.

Last the last two times the leader had left the camp, Mistfall had snapped at him, and his clanmates accused him of being a coward and hiding himself away. Stating that his choices were bad ones. This time he was meeting with their new medicine cat. He was using 'new' lightly, she had been here for a while now, and had avoided her perfectly...up until now. He realized that not speaking to her was...childish, but with the disruption between the clans, and her being a former Windclan feline it put the whole clan on edge. It also wasn't just because he didn't want to speak to the new molly, it was because he also had very important things happening at the moment, things he couldn't just push aside and come back to later. The thoughts of said important matters flashed in the buff toms mind, making him grit his teeth, his ears folding backwards and his tail lashing in anger. Or was it fear? He continued on, his strides less wobbly than what they were at the gathering, which, to him, was a good sign. He stepped in a puddle, the sound of the splash and the sheer frigidness of it startled him, ripping him from his thoughts. He only paused momentarily to shake the water off his paw, watching the beads of the clear liquid, before continuing on next to Heatherfur. Though the territory was overflowing with life, the birds singing, butterflies fluttering past, fish jumping and swimming. Even the wind seemed to be lively, making the reeds dance beside the stream side, creating little waves in the stream itself. Everything seemed to be surging with life, the pair that were weaving their way through, seemed to be the opposite. He didn't know where they were headed, and he was almost positive she didn't either, they were just wanderers for the time being.

He didn't understand it, why their ancestors would tell him to allow a Windclan cat become their medicine cat. Were they trying to put a stop to the fighting? He wasn't used to them doing it in such a subtle way, usually the way they fixed it involved death, floods, fires, the whole shebang. He gave the brown molly a sideways glance, the corner of his lips twitching. He didn't know how to feel about her, yet that is, she gave off vibes that he didn't trust quite yet. Anger, uncertainty, those were the ones he could tell right off the bat...but that was it, everything else was a mystery to the ebony feline. As the medicine cat opened her maw and began to speak Fallenstar swiveled his head, looking at her as he continued forward. She had attempted to rid the air of the awkwardness. "Yes. I would assume so...do you know where all the herbs are located? I don't believe we've shown you yet." he questioned, swiveling his head, looking forward again. He didn't know what else to say, for the first time, his mind was blank, quiet. The voices were scarce, and for the first time since they had showed up, he wished they would come back.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 19th, 2018, 04:20 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Rowanflower dragged her paws through he damp earth, exhaustion dragged at her like sap off a tree and her eyes where dark due to it. The deputy was worn to the very bone, she had caught a warrior attempting to kill a young kit which she had reluctantly leapt to attack and defended, but rainkit had ended up dyeing nonetheless even with duskclaw there to help her try to revive it. She was still sour about the failure and the fact that perhaps they could've been her own kits. Her stomach clenched in pain and she bit down hard on her own tongue to ensure she didn't fall over right than and there. She had gathered up rosepaw after moons of neglect, she was disappointed in herself because she had t had the time to really ever train the young tom, it was certainly a disappointing time in her life. Both her sons gorsekit and Shorekit where growing more and more distant, struggling to connect with her now. Why was everyone drifting so far away from her? She felt the pain tug at her insides again and she clenched her teeth. Come on now. she dismissed the thoughts and glanced to the side offering what she could muster as a smile to rosepaw, ' ' excited? ' '

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 19th, 2018, 08:28 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Rowanflower dragged her paws through he damp earth, exhaustion dragged at her like sap off a tree and her eyes where dark due to it. The deputy was worn to the very bone, she had caught a warrior attempting to kill a young kit which she had reluctantly leapt to attack and defended, but rainkit had ended up dyeing nonetheless even with duskclaw there to help her try to revive it. She was still sour about the failure and the fact that perhaps they could've been her own kits. Her stomach clenched in pain and she bit down hard on her own tongue to ensure she didn't fall over right than and there. She had gathered up rosepaw after moons of neglect, she was disappointed in herself because she had t had the time to really ever train the young tom, it was certainly a disappointing time in her life. Both her sons gorsekit and Shorekit where growing more and more distant, struggling to connect with her now. Why was everyone drifting so far away from her? She felt the pain tug at her insides again and she clenched her teeth. Come on now. she dismissed the thoughts and glanced to the side offering what she could muster as a smile to rosepaw, ' ' excited? ' '

There was a gentle throbbing in Rosepaw’s head as he walked next to Rowanflower. He was almost bursting with excitement just to have been noticed, his eyes almost glowing, a contrast from the darkened state they were always in now. However, what caused the pain in his head was from a harsh fall he had taken a few nights ago, he had hit a rock with his head, and the world had spun for several minutes. That night he didn’t train, he just walked back and tried to calm the pain in his head. He thought it was just a headache, but maybe it was something worse. Just as his anxiety was building up, he heard Rowanflower speak, and that brought him back to a calm state. “I-I’m very excited!” He said, before scolding himself for how dumb he sounded. It was better then asking all the questions he wanted to ask. ‘Why have you ignored me?” they were almost consuming him, Why don’t we train? Maybe it was something a spoiled kittypet would think, but Rose believed he deserved at least a little attention. The longest conversation he had probably had was on that border, with that cat named Slug...slugsomething. He couldn’t remember the suffix, but the experience still sent chills down his spine. Was that cat from the dark forest? He didn’t know. Once again forcing himself to focus, he looked at Rowanflower excitedly.
Old May 20th, 2018, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
She let out a soft purr. "We can start now then."
Thrushwhisker gazed at her and nodded. Alright, to start with, try to get a good whiff of my scent and I'll go hide after, I want you to try and find me, okay?" The tom asked, giving her head a lick.
Old May 20th, 2018, 03:13 PM
he/xem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Thrushwhisker gazed at her and nodded. Alright, to start with, try to get a good whiff of my scent and I'll go hide after, I want you to try and find me, okay?" The tom asked, giving her head a lick.
She nodded.

bump after 72 hours

Old May 20th, 2018, 03:17 PM

Quote:
She nodded.
Thrushwhisker waited for her to take in his scent, he remained close to her, his tail slowly going up and down her back.
Old May 20th, 2018, 03:18 PM
he/xem

Quote:
Thrushwhisker waited for her to take in his scent, he remained close to her, his tail slowly going up and down her back.
She opened her mouth, letting his scent flood her mouth.

bump after 72 hours

Old May 20th, 2018, 03:24 PM

Quote:
She opened her mouth, letting his scent flood her mouth.
The tom gazed at her. "Got it?" He asked softly as he met her gaze.
Old May 20th, 2018, 03:24 PM
he/xem

Quote:
The tom gazed at her. "Got it?" He asked softly as he met her gaze.
She nodded.

bump after 72 hours

Old May 21st, 2018, 11:56 AM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

Last the last two times the leader had left the camp, Mistfall had snapped at him, and his clanmates accused him of being a coward and hiding himself away. Stating that his choices were bad ones. This time he was meeting with their new medicine cat. He was using 'new' lightly, she had been here for a while now, and had avoided her perfectly...up until now. He realized that not speaking to her was...childish, but with the disruption between the clans, and her being a former Windclan feline it put the whole clan on edge. It also wasn't just because he didn't want to speak to the new molly, it was because he also had very important things happening at the moment, things he couldn't just push aside and come back to later. The thoughts of said important matters flashed in the buff toms mind, making him grit his teeth, his ears folding backwards and his tail lashing in anger. Or was it fear? He continued on, his strides less wobbly than what they were at the gathering, which, to him, was a good sign. He stepped in a puddle, the sound of the splash and the sheer frigidness of it startled him, ripping him from his thoughts. He only paused momentarily to shake the water off his paw, watching the beads of the clear liquid, before continuing on next to Heatherfur. Though the territory was overflowing with life, the birds singing, butterflies fluttering past, fish jumping and swimming. Even the wind seemed to be lively, making the reeds dance beside the stream side, creating little waves in the stream itself. Everything seemed to be surging with life, the pair that were weaving their way through, seemed to be the opposite. He didn't know where they were headed, and he was almost positive she didn't either, they were just wanderers for the time being.

He didn't understand it, why their ancestors would tell him to allow a Windclan cat become their medicine cat. Were they trying to put a stop to the fighting? He wasn't used to them doing it in such a subtle way, usually the way they fixed it involved death, floods, fires, the whole shebang. He gave the brown molly a sideways glance, the corner of his lips twitching. He didn't know how to feel about her, yet that is, she gave off vibes that he didn't trust quite yet. Anger, uncertainty, those were the ones he could tell right off the bat...but that was it, everything else was a mystery to the ebony feline. As the medicine cat opened her maw and began to speak Fallenstar swiveled his head, looking at her as he continued forward. She had attempted to rid the air of the awkwardness. "Yes. I would assume so...do you know where all the herbs are located? I don't believe we've shown you yet." he questioned, swiveling his head, looking forward again. He didn't know what else to say, for the first time, his mind was blank, quiet. The voices were scarce, and for the first time since they had showed up, he wished they would come back.
(I'm gonna keep it under the impression that this RP is still pre-Surgestorm's death, so Heather isn't depressed yet ^^)

It was painfully obvious to Heatherfur that her new leader didn't quite trust her that much ether. Not that she could blame him - after all, she was a seasoned warrior that had grown up in another Clan, who had different blood than RiverClan pumping through her veins. She had grown up on how to be a WindClan warrior, not a RiverClan medicine cat. It all still didn't make sense to the light brown tabby, but for now she attempted to focus on the conversation at paw. Perhaps in a few moments, she would bring up the sign from StarClan, but as of right now, small talk worked well with her too. "No, but my training with Surgestorm has been going well. He's described them to me, and I usually just try to match it up. Though, it's just the basics right now." It was weird, admitting to Fallenstar that despite the sole responsibility of healing the Clan was in her paws, she only knew the basics. "Perhaps StarClan is seeing this too, as not too many serious injuries have padded through my den entrance lately." It was a bad attempt at humor, even Heatherfur had to admit that. She hoped that Fallenstar hadn't taken it that way as well, but the feline knew there was no other way to interpret it.

Finally mentioning their warrior ancestors out loud made Heatherfur uneasy. She wondered what exactly StarClan had said to Fallenstar. The words that Willowshade had spoke to her still echoed in her head like the wailing of a lost kit. You must search for the answers in the tall blades of the river. Only there will the stars shine, and you soul be healed. The words still made no sense to her, and the more she tried to piece them together with what was currently happening with her life in RiverClan, the more jumbled and blurred they became. Curiosity irritated her pelt like a jolt of electricity, and she turned her head to look over at Fallenstar. She hoped that over time they could grow to trust each other, but it would take just that - time. "Do you think StarClan did this in wake of all the fighting?" she murmured, not realizing that these had been the very thoughts running through her companions head just moments ago. It was hard to deny the timing of it all though she realized. It made sense, but not enough to put everything into the light for her.