Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 20th, 2017, 08:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Ah, you never know - I could be really dangerous.” Redfeather teased the smaller cat with a smirk on his maw, but of course, he was only joking. He’d never hurt an innocent soul and only used violence when it came to protecting those he cared about. The large maine coon grew quiet again, looking down at her with a curious expression as she talked. As she went on about the tale of her family and the badger incident, he seemed to focus on her face, taking note of small thing, like the color of her eyes or the occasional twitch of her whiskers, but he never strayed far from paying attention to her story. The way she talked made him smile, no other cat had told him so much about their life and he so far enjoyed all the little stories. A low, amused chuckle came from the large, young warrior when she caught herself from talking so much again, though he didn’t mind one bit. Redfeather continued to be silent and respectfully listen to her talk as he just peered down at her with his softened amber-hued eyes. The constant chatter and bickering around them seemed to fade away, the tom focusing on the other cat before him. Though, his ears perked when she claimed that she would stop talking. “No, no - please don’t stop talking.” Redfeather urged her, another gentle smile coming onto his maw, “I would love to hear you sing some time, I bet your voice sounds even more beautiful when you sing.” The warrior complimented the small she-cat, a light breeze ruffling through his thick dark orange fur. He was delighted to hear her talk more, listening to her confirm his assumption about being apart of Skyclan. He had heard from some tom’s talk about how beautiful the she-cats looked in Thunderclan, but this she-cat before him was nothing to compare. He blinked and shook his head, knowing that he shouldn’t think this way. He could see the hesitation in her actions when she looked around when he offered her a place to sit - was it something that he did to make her feel this way? No. He needed to stop that. They were different clans and the tensions were scarce enough, she had a reason to be cautious as she was. Redfeather almost expected her to leave to be with her clan, but he cheered up immediately when she sat down beside him, seeing her eyes light up when she introduced herself. “Splotchfeather.” He echoed her words. So that’s her name. The warrior thought and smiled, “It’s a great pleasure to meet you.” He chuckled, putting a paw to his muzzle as she mewed a bit too loud, seeing a few cats turn their heads to scowl at them, but he could care less what they thought. He smiled as they learned that they had the same suffix and his whiskers twitched in amusement when she suggested getting a group of feathers together. He did know of another cat with a the feather suffix - a young, confident tom from Windclan named Hawkfeather, but that was besides the point. He watched as she sat down once more beside him, looking up at the warrior in awe, having to tilt her head to meet his gentle gaze. Redfeather chuckled at this due to the fact that, like most she-cats that he has talked to, were always surprised by his size. However, Splotchfeather was smaller than the average she-cat warrior. He had no problem with that, it was simply adorable and their size difference was something that they could have a chuckle about now and then. Redfeather smiled at her words about the tensions, knowing that some cats choose to ignore such things and enjoy life. “Ah, you’re right.” The large warrior murmured, “I must be on edge because of all the other warriors in my clan.” He looked up at the sky, seeing the small lights that speckled the night above them and then turned to Splotchfeather. For the first time, he had no words for her at first, lost in thought as he gazed at this Skyclan she-cat. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see some Thunderclan cats eyeing him and he gritted his teeth. “Would you like to get a more better spot to sit?” He asked her, “I know that it’s a bit cramped here and I would hate for you to feel uncomfortable around cats that aren’t from your clan - especially since there’s so many.” He was trying to make her feel comfortable and Redfeather only wished to get to know her more.
Splotchfeather soaked in everything around her. Granted, she should had been in the line of her clan mates, but she had trailed away from the other cats to get a hint of another life. She didn't mean to stumble into Redfeather, but she had. And, quite frankly, she enjoyed being in his company. She promised herself she would make new friends at this gathering. The only thing that made her heart wrench was the fact that she wouldn't be able to see her new friends as much as she wanted. Since Skyclan did not share a border with the rest of the clan, she figured that the new friends she made would forget her. Splotchfeather carried a vivid memory. One that was visionally clear for her to make out. Like a photographic memory. She would only be able to see her new treasured friends at gatherings, and for some odd reason...the small calico was alright with that. But as she sat next to him, she could feel the eyes of the other Thunderclan cats. They had made her uncomfortable, but she tried her best to mask this. The only thing that mattered was the cat that she met and was talking to. She marveled how sweet he was being towards her. Not yelling at her, or running away when they saw her coming. Practically the entire Skyclan knew that when was the hyper feline that never could settle down. She acted like a kit at nature, never seemed very serious about her life. That was because Splotchfeather was young. She had went through some crazy turn of events in life, but that did little to change her view on life. On love. On...anything. The she cat beamed at the tom. It was like he complimented her voice. "Do you really want to hear me ramble incessantly about absolutely everything and nothing?" She giggled, giving off an dramatic sigh. She could still feel the other cats gazes boring on her. They knew she wasn't apart of their group, but Splotchfeather tried to ignore this. She focused solely on the tom beside her, her tail flickering behind her. "I don't know if I'll ever let you be to hear me sing. My mother had a gorgeous voice. Have you ever heard a nightingale sing? Something as treasurable as that. My brothers weren't lucky enough to inherit her voice--but I was. The kits love it! I can sing them lullabies at night, or even my closest friends in Skyclan. They love hearing my voice. I'm sorry you won't ever get to hear. Skyclan is...pretty far from the other clans." She let out an awkward giggle. This tom was delicately sweet, and kind. He was listening to her. He didn't want her to stop talking, so that was a plus. She also found it weird, but since he was from another clan, she figured it was the norm. The she cat gave tender licks to her chest fur as she stood up once more, her fluffy tail swishing to the side. "It's a wonderful pleasure to meet you as well!" The she cat purred. She felt proud when someone repeated her name. Though she had been known affectionately as Splotch most of her life before she joined Skyclan. The feather was added for her soft delicate fur. Definitely not her personality which was wild and unattainable. For a moment, her gaze was given to the sky. She sat there content, looking at the stars for a moment before they landed on the leaders ahead of them. She had to admit that Grousestar and Auroraflame looked great upon the rock. She loved when her leaders stood out. Not that the other leaders didn't stand out. In all honesty, she didn't know their names. She was constantly in her own world to remember the leaders' names of different clans. It was a bit impolite of her, but she figured a long as anybody didn't ask her about it, then she could shrug it off. She hadn't seen her friend Greystep at the gathering, and supposed he was staying within the territory of Skyclan. Just thinking about the grey warrior made the feline purr because that's exactly what Greystep would do. She also didn't see Yarrowpounce. The poor tom was grieving the lost of a love. She was trying her hardest to cheer him up, with such skinny bones he had. She made it her goal to get him on the right track again. The only question? Where was that mostly white with brown patches tom? Her mind wa a brought back when she heard the sounds of Redfeather's deep, soothing voice. "I can definitely feel the intensity." She shyly looked away when most of the eyes were still on her. Splotchfeather didn't like to be stared at when it came to a group. She knew she was the outsider. She had chose to sit here and to get to know Redfeather, but now all she wanted to do was leave the comfort of this place because it was not comforting at all. When he had suggested that they move to a different seat, Splotchfeather was already hoping up. "Maybe we can go to the back of the crowd? Theirs less cats there. And judge mental eyes." Even when the gathering was s time of truce, other cats always had to put their nose in someone else's business. It almost made Splotchfeather's fur bristle, but she kept herself from being mad at the world. Being angry was not something she liked to enjoy. She was always the sweet, smiley, honey coated feline with mesmerizing eyes and a resonate voice to match. She thought it was kind of him to suggest that they move seats. She would love to do that because she did feel uncomfortable. And, the only way to tell that was because she hardly talked when all eyes were on her. Splotchfeather was a chatterbox, but when an entire clan of glares were hunting he down, it made her whimper slightly. All she wanted to do was make a friend. Where was the harm in that? "Your clan mates seem nice--no doubt. Though they could slack up on the glares. Make a she cat feel uncomfortable, you know? And, it's hard to make friends like that. I want us to be friends and all... But I don't think your clan mates want that. They might even be questioning your loyalty. Aren't you worried about that?"
Old July 20th, 2017, 09:17 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Sunrisedapple hadn't noticed that Royalflash was off, but she almost growled when someone pushed her aside, and only realizing that it was her younger half-brother. The she cat let out an audible sigh as she stared at Crimsonblaze with a roll of her eyes. The two brothers were so full of themselves! It got on the dappled pelted feline's nerves. Definitely like their father she could tell. Although Crimsonblaze was more of she-cats' dreamy type. He seemed to have the type of aura that made all the she cats tumbling after him like sweet honey. Whereas, Royalflash was more of the bad-boy type, causing trouble, like to flirt, but being oblivious when another catch feelings. To Sunrisedapple, both of the brothers were out their minds. They needed to be knocked down a peg or two, but since she was a she cat. They wouldn't listen to her, so she kept quiet and continued to walk behind her father, who held his head proudly like he owned the place. ''Dream?'' She snorted, only loud enough for Crimsonblaze to hear. ''I think they would run away when they see you. You're anything but a dream. A nightmare would be more accurate.'' She giggled, softly.
"A nightmare?!" Crimsonblaze growled, then glanced over at his father. He lowered his voice as he continued. "You are going to pay for that." He growled, yellow-green eyes sparkling with anger. Straightening up, the tom spoke once more. "I normally would take offense to that, but this is a gathering, a time of truce." He meowed, loudly enough for Honeythistle to hear. Then he whispered to Sunrisedapple no more. "But really, there's so many felines to choose from! Tell me which one looks ready to meet thier dream, or nightmare, whatever you call it." He asked his life half-sister. Crimsonblaze was not shy, oh no. He was just indecisive and didn't know which she-cat to go after. Though most likley, as soon as he stepped out of the shadow of his father and into the moonlight, she-cats would be tripping over their paws to get to him. At least, that's how it normally was for Crimsonblaze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
At the mention of Thunderclan, the apprentice puffed her chest out in pride, holding the position for a brief moment. Born and raised! I thought you were maybe from Windclan, but honestly, I haven't been to the Windclan border all that much." Badgerpaw quickly turned her head up towards the rock where the leaders where positioned, her green eyes settling on the ginger tom.

"So that's Blazingstar?" She paused a moment, giving the other apprentice a bit to confirm or deny her question before she snorted, "You'd think with everything floating around camp, he'd have horns coming from his head." Snorting once more, she looked back at Rainpaw, gave him a warm, but hesitant smile and ducked her head, holding back a small bout of giggles. "At least he's better looking than I thought."
[/center]
"Yep! I was born and raised in Windclan as well." At the mention of his leader, Rainpaw turned his brilliant blue eyes towards the top of the Seastones where Blazingstar sat. Rainpaw believed his leader to be a strong, level-headed tom, with a heart made of gold. But yet, Rainpaw believed every cat had a heart made of gold.

"Uh huh! He's a great leader. And I know there's been rumors floating around, but don't believe them." Rainpaw gained a more serious look as he looked back over to the feline. "I don't believe the outrageous tumors about Snowstar." He looked up to where he saw the Siamese she-cat sitting. He'd never seen the Thunderclan leader before, but he'd heard enough about her to assume that that was her. "Oh and where are my manners?!" Rainpaw blurted as he realized he hadn't introduce himself. "My name is Rainpaw, what is yours?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 20th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:

Splotchfeather soaked in everything around her. Granted, she should had been in the line of her clan mates, but she had trailed away from the other cats to get a hint of another life. She didn't mean to stumble into Redfeather, but she had. And, quite frankly, she enjoyed being in his company. She promised herself she would make new friends at this gathering. The only thing that made her heart wrench was the fact that she wouldn't be able to see her new friends as much as she wanted. Since Skyclan did not share a border with the rest of the clan, she figured that the new friends she made would forget her. Splotchfeather carried a vivid memory. One that was visionally clear for her to make out. Like a photographic memory. She would only be able to see her new treasured friends at gatherings, and for some odd reason...the small calico was alright with that. But as she sat next to him, she could feel the eyes of the other Thunderclan cats. They had made her uncomfortable, but she tried her best to mask this. The only thing that mattered was the cat that she met and was talking to. She marveled how sweet he was being towards her. Not yelling at her, or running away when they saw her coming. Practically the entire Skyclan knew that when was the hyper feline that never could settle down. She acted like a kit at nature, never seemed very serious about her life. That was because Splotchfeather was young. She had went through some crazy turn of events in life, but that did little to change her view on life. On love. On...anything. The she cat beamed at the tom. It was like he complimented her voice. "Do you really want to hear me ramble incessantly about absolutely everything and nothing?" She giggled, giving off an dramatic sigh. She could still feel the other cats gazes boring on her. They knew she wasn't apart of their group, but Splotchfeather tried to ignore this. She focused solely on the tom beside her, her tail flickering behind her. "I don't know if I'll ever let you be to hear me sing. My mother had a gorgeous voice. Have you ever heard a nightingale sing? Something as treasurable as that. My brothers weren't lucky enough to inherit her voice--but I was. The kits love it! I can sing them lullabies at night, or even my closest friends in Skyclan. They love hearing my voice. I'm sorry you won't ever get to hear. Skyclan is...pretty far from the other clans." She let out an awkward giggle. This tom was delicately sweet, and kind. He was listening to her. He didn't want her to stop talking, so that was a plus. She also found it weird, but since he was from another clan, she figured it was the norm. The she cat gave tender licks to her chest fur as she stood up once more, her fluffy tail swishing to the side. "It's a wonderful pleasure to meet you as well!" The she cat purred. She felt proud when someone repeated her name. Though she had been known affectionately as Splotch most of her life before she joined Skyclan. The feather was added for her soft delicate fur. Definitely not her personality which was wild and unattainable. For a moment, her gaze was given to the sky. She sat there content, looking at the stars for a moment before they landed on the leaders ahead of them. She had to admit that Grousestar and Auroraflame looked great upon the rock. She loved when her leaders stood out. Not that the other leaders didn't stand out. In all honesty, she didn't know their names. She was constantly in her own world to remember the leaders' names of different clans. It was a bit impolite of her, but she figured a long as anybody didn't ask her about it, then she could shrug it off. She hadn't seen her friend Greystep at the gathering, and supposed he was staying within the territory of Skyclan. Just thinking about the grey warrior made the feline purr because that's exactly what Greystep would do. She also didn't see Yarrowpounce. The poor tom was grieving the lost of a love. She was trying her hardest to cheer him up, with such skinny bones he had. She made it her goal to get him on the right track again. The only question? Where was that mostly white with brown patches tom? Her mind wa a brought back when she heard the sounds of Redfeather's deep, soothing voice. "I can definitely feel the intensity." She shyly looked away when most of the eyes were still on her. Splotchfeather didn't like to be stared at when it came to a group. She knew she was the outsider. She had chose to sit here and to get to know Redfeather, but now all she wanted to do was leave the comfort of this place because it was not comforting at all. When he had suggested that they move to a different seat, Splotchfeather was already hoping up. "Maybe we can go to the back of the crowd? Theirs less cats there. And judge mental eyes." Even when the gathering was s time of truce, other cats always had to put their nose in someone else's business. It almost made Splotchfeather's fur bristle, but she kept herself from being mad at the world. Being angry was not something she liked to enjoy. She was always the sweet, smiley, honey coated feline with mesmerizing eyes and a resonate voice to match. She thought it was kind of him to suggest that they move seats. She would love to do that because she did feel uncomfortable. And, the only way to tell that was because she hardly talked when all eyes were on her. Splotchfeather was a chatterbox, but when an entire clan of glares were hunting he down, it made her whimper slightly. All she wanted to do was make a friend. Where was the harm in that? "Your clan mates seem nice--no doubt. Though they could slack up on the glares. Make a she cat feel uncomfortable, you know? And, it's hard to make friends like that. I want us to be friends and all... But I don't think your clan mates want that. They might even be questioning your loyalty. Aren't you worried about that?"
“I could listen to you ramble all that you’d like - I’d still listen to every single word that escaped your mouth.” Redfeather murmured, giving the small calico a heartwarming smile that made a rumbling purr bubble in his throat, “Besides, if you didn’t talk as much as you did, I would be alone and I wouldn’t be hearing your voice right now, would I?” The large warrior’s tone was softened and affectionate, for once, not caring one bit if other cats stared at them. Her sweet, subtle giggle made his heartbeat quicken and the smile on his maw stayed longer this time, his whiskers twitching as he listened to Splotchfeather more. Although, as she continued to speak about not being able to hear her sing, his smile fell from his face ever so slightly and his ears lowered in disappointment. “I’ve never heard the nightingale's song, but I have heard the whistling tune of a thrush while I’ve gone for walks in the hunting grounds.” Redfeather said, growing silent once more when she pointed out the fact that Skyclan was farther away from the other clans. His gaze fell to his paws and thoughts seemed to flicker in his eyes as things began to piece together in his mind. He looked over at the group of Thunderclan cats near them, most were lost in their own conversations, but one cat locked gazes with him - Flintheart. His cold, stern gaze seemed to strike fear into his heart and the older tom-cat’s eyes narrowed, seeming to threaten the maine coon with his stare. He shook his head and glared at the grey-furred senior warrior and turned back to Splotchfeather, a smile coming onto his maw once more when she shared the pleasure of meeting each other. His ear twitched silently, knowing that a few warriors were watching him - silently questioning his kindness and affection towards a cat that was not of his own. They had enough doubts about him due to his origins, but he refused to let them get in the way him and her. The warrior made himself a promise that he wouldn’t let them get to him, not like this. Redfeather knew that cats were judging the both of them now, seeing how affectionate and happy they were towards each other. Thunderclan never fully trusted him with the warrior being silent most of the time and given his rocky past. He was brought away from his thoughts when she mentioned feeling the intense feeling in the air and Redfeather was getting annoyed at them staring at her, judging her for being seen with him because she wasn’t a Thunderclan member. He wanted to stand up, turn around and snap at them to leave them alone, but he stayed quiet, a slight scowl on his face from these thoughts. He could see her looking away, shying her face away because they were being like this - he didn’t want her to feel this way. She immediately hopped up, however, when he mentioned moving spots. The large, dark-orange warrior heaved himself to his paws, looking much bigger and more intimidating than sitting down. “Let’s go over there.” Redfeather murmured, flicking his gaze to the back of the Gathering area where there was close to nobody around, “I’ll make sure that none of them look at you like this anymore, trust me.” His words were kind and soothing once more to her as they slowly weaved through the crowd to their more secluded spot. While they did this, he passed Flintheart, who murmured something into his ear that made the warrior growl under his breath, but brush it off. Splotchfeather’s concerned words made him snap back to reality and he looked at the small, sweet Skyclan warrior. Aren’t you worried about that? Her words echoed in his head and he looked back at the Thunderclan group for a moment, knowing that she was right. He paused in his pawsteps and looked down at his paws for a moment. Then, Redfeather raised himself up and continued on his way with her. “No.” He simply said, his tail waving back and forth, “They can question me all they like, they have since I joined Thunderclan. Nothing will keep me from talking to you and that’s my decision - not theirs.” His words were sincere, serious and determined. Redfeather sat down on the cold sand, now in an area where no other cat was seated. “Here.” He said to her with a soft smile, “Now they won’t stare at you like the fox-hearts they are.” He huffed, shaking his head, “Don’t they know it’s rude to stare at a beautiful she-cat?” By now, Redfeather didn’t put much thought and caution into his words, but his tone was lowered to where she could only hear him.
Old July 20th, 2017, 09:53 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Royalflash managed to sneak away from behind his father, leaving the side of Sunrisedapple as he lingered in the back of the line of Shadowclan. He strayed away--like he normally did. Honestly, the tom believed that he would be an awesome loner. That way he could live by his own rules, but being as young as he was, his father would had definitely disagree. And, his mother wouldn't approve anyway. Crimsonblaze? Perhaps, would cheer him on. His brother always managed to annoy, yet amuse at different times.

As he allowed the Shadowclan cats to mingle, the ginger tom practically jumped at a voice from around him. He turned his golden green gaze onto a she cat. He tried to determine which clan she was from, but did that really matter to him? Royalflash didn't care much about that. He wasn't really a nice cat when first meeting him. He stared at the she cat longer than he intended, giving her a confused look as to say Why is she talking to me? But, he didn't allow these words to slip out. They would be considered rude, and it would make Royalflash laugh. Even though he was somewhat nice, he was known as a trouble maker. A prank master. He gave the she cat a grim expression until his frown turned into a smirk. Perhaps, it would be fun to play with her. ''You talking to me?'' He asked, flashing a charming smile. Oh, how his charming personality contradicted with his troubling one. His brother was the more flirty of the two, managing to catch every she cat that passed their way. And, Royalflash? Flirted whenever he wanted to, but left that department for his brother to conquer. In all honesty, he didn't think any she cat was worth flirting with. Playing with? Most certainly. Because games were fun.

Wavesplash cocked her head. Was this cat dumb? Or was he just acting the part? Her dark blue hues sparked with confusion before returning to their blank state. She tried not to let her jumbled emotions show, and it worked rather well. She has much practice with hiding her emotions as she hid her depression most of the time. She didn't speak of it to her mother, littermate, or even her adopted son. She strayed from the main clan activities and went out on her own most of the time, so she was like a shadow in her own clan. She focused again and eyed the tom. "Yes..." she meowed almost emotionlessly. "Your name is...?" she asked, curiosity lacing her silky voice. She let that hint of emotion enter her voice, but her face remained unreadable, or so she thought.

The WindClan cat barely unsheathed her claws, only the tips poked out of her soft blue-gray paws. She flicked her ear, then drew her tongue down on her chest. "You're ShadowClan right?" she asked a bit later, bored. "So, is your Clan really, uh, evil? I mean you don't seem like it," She added hastily, feeling her pelt prickle. "I just want to know the rumors are true..." Wavesplash regained her calm, collected expression and posture in a heartbeat.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 20th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Yeah, I guess so." Ebonypaw replied, for once not including a snappy remark or eye roll. Ebonypaw chuckled at his mentors reply. "But you'd be a good leader, you have common sense, you aren't a pushover." Ebonypaw didn't mean to say that, but it did no harm to not be rude all the time. He wouldn't be a praising kind cat, either. He was a mix, of sorts, with a dash of nice in his sarcastic wits and rudeness. "Thanks, Flintheart. I think you'd make a great leader too, if you wanted" Ivorypaw purred, a grin on her face that was common. "I only wish everyone was at ease, though." She sighed, tension still thick in the air.
Flintheart gave the small apprentice a gentle smile and rested the tip of his tail on the apprentice’s shoulder. “I know so.” He assured his apprentice and chuckled, ‘Thank you, though it’s taken many moons for me to become the hard headed warrior that I am today.” The warrior was finally getting along with his apprentice and it made him happier than he had been in a very long time, though, out of the corner of his eye - he could see two figures. It was Redfeather and a she-cat, not from this clan too. The grey-furred male watched them with narrow, suspicious eyes for a few moments before turning back to the two apprentices. “Ah, I’ll leave the future leader of Thunderclan up to the younger generation of the clan.” He mentioned to Ivorypaw, smirking ever so slightly, but he nodded to her words, noticing the tension and uneasiness still present in the area. “Unfortunately, we cannot do much about it, besides letting it cause us to be paranoid - I won’t let it get to me though, I refuse to.” He huffed, his tail sweeping behind him.
Old July 20th, 2017, 10:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Flintheart gave the small apprentice a gentle smile and rested the tip of his tail on the apprentice’s shoulder. “I know so.” He assured his apprentice and chuckled, ‘Thank you, though it’s taken many moons for me to become the hard headed warrior that I am today.” The warrior was finally getting along with his apprentice and it made him happier than he had been in a very long time, though, out of the corner of his eye - he could see two figures. It was Redfeather and a she-cat, not from this clan too. The grey-furred male watched them with narrow, suspicious eyes for a few moments before turning back to the two apprentices. “Ah, I’ll leave the future leader of Thunderclan up to the younger generation of the clan.” He mentioned to Ivorypaw, smirking ever so slightly, but he nodded to her words, noticing the tension and uneasiness still present in the area. “Unfortunately, we cannot do much about it, besides letting it cause us to be paranoid - I won’t let it get to me though, I refuse to.” He huffed, his tail sweeping behind him.
(I'll reply in the morning, sleeps)
Old July 20th, 2017, 10:12 PM
tired individual

Quote:
@Fawn
Newtpaw padded into the Gathering area, her eyes growing wide with curiosity and amazement at the sight of so many cats. She could see all kinds of different ranks, ranging in color, size and form. The small apprentice had never been here before, this being the farthest away from camp she had ever been. Her tail waved behind her as she scampered after the Shadowclan group, her paws brushing across soft sand and stone. She didn’t know what to expect out here and to be honest, the small female was a bit nervous at the moment - would other apprentices tease her or even other warriors about her strange appearance? Newtpaw just wanted to be like everyone else and be seen as a Shadowclan apprentice. Hopefully, she could sit with Lionpaw, who was certain to have her back and be there when she needed reassuring words. The munchkin cat wondered if Brightfluff was here too, among the group of Shadowclan as they dispersed into the sea of cats of all clans that she knew. Newtpaw gulped, her whiskers twitching as she headed past cats that she didn’t know, ranging in smells that she was far from familiar with.
The golden brown apprentice bounded into the Gathering area with the rest of the ShadowClan cats who were pouring in, and he smiled at the sight of the cats of different Clans mingling and chatting. It was his first Gathering and he couldn't be more excited, though he did have something on his mind as he weaved around the different cats talking with each other. He'd been looking for his friend since they left, but hadn't caught sight of her yet, and he hoped he could find her in the cluster of cats. His smile grew after a few minutes of looking; he'd found her, and she seemed to be looking for someone as well. Lionpaw briefly wondered if it was him she was looking for, and hurried towards her. "Newtpaw!" He exclaimed, slowing to a stop as he reached her. "I've been looking for you! I was hoping you came to the Gathering, but I was sure you'd be here!" He was glad to have someone to talk to now. Sure, he'd gladly approach another cat, but if Newtpaw was here he'd definitely want to be by her. The tom knew there was a possibility she could be teased by others, though he'd never say that out loud, and that wouldn't be happening if he could help it.
Old July 20th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
The golden brown apprentice bounded into the Gathering area with the rest of the ShadowClan cats who were pouring in, and he smiled at the sight of the cats of different Clans mingling and chatting. It was his first Gathering and he couldn't be more excited, though he did have something on his mind as he weaved around the different cats talking with each other. He'd been looking for his friend since they left, but hadn't caught sight of her yet, and he hoped he could find her in the cluster of cats. His smile grew after a few minutes of looking; he'd found her, and she seemed to be looking for someone as well. Lionpaw briefly wondered if it was him she was looking for, and hurried towards her. "Newtpaw!" He exclaimed, slowing to a stop as he reached her. "I've been looking for you! I was hoping you came to the Gathering, but I was sure you'd be here!" He was glad to have someone to talk to now. Sure, he'd gladly approach another cat, but if Newtpaw was here he'd definitely want to be by her. The tom knew there was a possibility she could be teased by others, though he'd never say that out loud, and that wouldn't be happening if he could help it.
The small apprentice’s ears perked up at the familiar voice of her best friend, Lionpaw, making her turn swiftly on her paws to meet his cheerful gaze. She bounded up and down. “I’ve been looking for you too, bee-brain!” She purred, happiness in her tone, “This is my first gathering ever and it looks so awesome, I get to experience it with you now too! Even better!” Newtpaw was excited to meet new cats, but she was even happier to be with Lionpaw in this new place that they could explore together. “Where should we sit?” She asked, “Maybe we should try to get up close to the leaders so we can hear them better, or perhaps we should go towards the back, so we don’t get surrounded by cats.” The small female giggled slightly at her excited behavior, “I’ll just let you pick where we sit, I’ll follow you anywhere!” Newtpaw exclaimed and then quieted down, noticing a few cats giving her looks due to her loud tone. The she-cat's face grew hot with embarrassment and she went behind Lionpaw, a bit self-conscious from being stared at with her appearance clear to see.
Old July 20th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

{OPEN RP}

Green eyes searched the area, wondering who to talk to. She was curious as to how the other clans were coping with all the rain lately, but Firesparks knew that she would probably learn that answer once Russetstar and Riverclan arrived and the gathering started. The normally outgoing warrior felt a small bit of stage fright as more clans showed up, and opted simply to sit near the medicine cats, though still far enough away to not evesdrop on them. If any cat wished to talk to her she would allow it, otherwise she was fine waiting on Riverclan to get there in silence.

----

Wolfsoul sat alone as close to the deputies as possible and away from the crowd. His clanmates were mingled with the other clans by now, but he simply refused, much too nervous about his thoughts toward Windclan to attempt to mingle. He simply didn't know what he would do if any of them brought up the recent quarrels with the opposing clan. The Tabby lifted his head, sniffing the air for any familiar scents near him, but all he got was the salty sea air and a mixture of the scents from every clan. He likely wouldn't be able to pick out a single cat even with his enhanced sense of smell, or so he thought it was enhanced. Maybe someone that wasn't Windclan would come up to him and talk, as he was increadibly bored waiting for Russetstar to arrive with Riverclan.
Old July 20th, 2017, 10:39 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post
{OPEN RP}

Green eyes searched the area, wondering who to talk to. She was curious as to how the other clans were coping with all the rain lately, but Firesparks knew that she would probably learn that answer once Russetstar and Riverclan arrived and the gathering started. The normally outgoing warrior felt a small bit of stage fright as more clans showed up, and opted simply to sit near the medicine cats, though still far enough away to not evesdrop on them. If any cat wished to talk to her she would allow it, otherwise she was fine waiting on Riverclan to get there in silence.

( Sprucey's on the case! )

The tom bumped into another pelt. A hiss erupted, and he muttered an apology. He didn't know what had gotten into him, but suddenly he was tripping up and failing in his duties. His lovesick mind always wandered to one cat... Snowfall... he thought dreamily, his gaze shifting to the sky before bumping into another cat. "Oh - Sorry..." he meowed sheepishly. "Oh, I haven't seen you before. I'm Sprucefur," he smiled a little.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; July 20th, 2017 at 10:44 PM.
Closed Thread