Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 20th, 2017, 12:38 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Winchester View Post
Hunterpaw was looking around the gathering with curious brown eyes, head tipped. The scent of the Clans all mingled. ThunderClan stood out to him the most, somewhat familiar, bringing back memories. Then there was ShadowClan. That Clan brought memories back, too, but not the good kind. Hunterpaw blinked, lost in thought, and jumped when he felt a tail on his shoulder, quickly looking up.

"Uh, yeah!" The Tom mewed quickly, returning his gaze to scan the clearing. "Gatherings are always fun." He said, almost vaguely. He was glad Ratheart had decided not to come, and couldnt help but wonder when his father would take off again. So far, he seemed content where he was. Hunter didnt know whether to be worried or not, but he shook it off and turned his attention back to the other Clans, keeping close to his mentor. His eyes flickered lightly across each pelt. Orange, black, white, gray, mixed colors. Different colored eyes too.

Hunterpaw felt his fur prickle suddenly, like he was being watched, and frowned, continuing his search around until his eyes rested on a group of cats near the edge of the Seastones, watching the leaders. All except one. One cat stood out, bright blue eyes piercing into Hunterpaw's brown ones, light gray pelt nearly hidden by shadows. It was unmistakable, but Hunterpaw had to blink a few times to ensure his eyes werent playing tricks on him, suddenly speechless, but he didnt move, just met the cat's eyes in silence. No way.
Springwind stared at Hunterpaw with an odd look. For a second he thought something was wrong with Hunterpaw, but he figured the tom was deep in thought. Then again, was Hunterpaw ever deep in thought? Whenever he wasn't with his best friend and half brother Curlypaw, the tom could be bearable. Easier to train. Springwind was still surprised that he even managed to land an apprentice. Hunterpaw was his own cat, and Springwind tried to keep him open to options. Lately, Hunterpaw seemed to be fading.

Instead of thinking too much of this, the tom twitched his ears. ''I love gatherings. So many other cats to meet. And, the only time when battles shouldn't be enacted, you know what I mean?'' Springwind called, breathing in the crisp air. Springwind longed for peace, it brought him in the past when he was with his brother. Albeit they were only apprentices, and Springpaw had been a shy feline then. Very bashful, while his brother Larkpaw been much more. Outstanding. Astonishing. Everyone wanted to be his friend. Springwind closed his eyes for a second, then opened them, staring at each cat and their uniqueness, despite being from different clans.

Springwind was about to say something else, but as he turned his head to look at Hunterpaw, he noticed his apprentice had been locked. Locked on something else. A huge distraction. Springwind gave the tom a quizzical look, tilting his head as he came near his apprentice again. ''Everything alright, Hunterpaw?'' What could have his gaze on lock? Surely he wasn't about to flirt with another she cat. Springwind had prepared himself for the worse, annoyance ebbing into him. Though he followed Hunterpaw's gaze as it landed to the other side. The shadowclan cats.
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:50 AM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
Grasspaw blinked, a little annoyed by this cat's attitude. StarClan, does he have any friends? "Yeah, I suppose you're right," the she-cat murmured in reply. "Keep your fur down.." Why in StarClan would this irritable cat act lime he was at war with the world? As far as she knew, nothing was really wrong with his life. Not that she knew anything about him.. But news traveled quickly around the Clans, especially at a Gathering.

Clans. Maybe I should've stuck with my own.

But no. Her mother said that Grass needed to start socializing with not just cats from her Clan, but from the other Clans, too. She normally stuck to herself and shared little words with her Clanmates, but that ended today. Grasspaw had never shared tongues with a cat from another Clan!

He would've shouted a 'Don't tell me what to do!' if it weren't for the warriors that could be watching and the scolding he'd be in for once he got back. Also, he should try to control himself for once. "Tch.." Is all he said as a reply, not quite making eye contact, but looking back up at the leaders that sat upon the large rocks. Tinypaw had also preferred to keep to himself, not even wanting anything to do with cats of his own clan. Let alone cats from other clans. Why should he if he was only going to end up having to tear their ears and kick them off of him one day?

It was the brutal truth, and they were being told the sweet lie. All cats who had made friends from another clan would learn that some day and regret even talking to them. What're they gonna do, kiss and make up? Act like nothing happened? No, you're forever competitors here. At least, this is what this apprentice believes. Sure, maybe knowing a cat here and there may be useful, but you shouldn't be getting too close. This is getting completely off topic.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:51 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Springwind stared at Hunterpaw with an odd look. For a second he thought something was wrong with Hunterpaw, but he figured the tom was deep in thought. Then again, was Hunterpaw ever deep in thought? Whenever he wasn't with his best friend and half brother Curlypaw, the tom could be bearable. Easier to train. Springwind was still surprised that he even managed to land an apprentice. Hunterpaw was his own cat, and Springwind tried to keep him open to options. Lately, Hunterpaw seemed to be fading.

Instead of thinking too much of this, the tom twitched his ears. ''I love gatherings. So many other cats to meet. And, the only time when battles shouldn't be enacted, you know what I mean?'' Springwind called, breathing in the crisp air. Springwind longed for peace, it brought him in the past when he was with his brother. Albeit they were only apprentices, and Springpaw had been a shy feline then. Very bashful, while his brother Larkpaw been much more. Outstanding. Astonishing. Everyone wanted to be his friend. Springwind closed his eyes for a second, then opened them, staring at each cat and their uniqueness, despite being from different clans.

Springwind was about to say something else, but as he turned his head to look at Hunterpaw, he noticed his apprentice had been locked. Locked on something else. A huge distraction. Springwind gave the tom a quizzical look, tilting his head as he came near his apprentice again. ''Everything alright, Hunterpaw?'' What could have his gaze on lock? Surely he wasn't about to flirt with another she cat. Springwind had prepared himself for the worse, annoyance ebbing into him. Though he followed Hunterpaw's gaze as it landed to the other side. The shadowclan cats.

Hunterpaw opened his mouth a little. He could hear Springwind talking to him. What was he saying? The apprentice tried desperately to move his gaze away from the she-cat's, his heart beginning to pound louder and faster, trying to answer his mentor, but his voice seemed to be stuck in his throat, paws rooted to the ground. Even when the she-cat slowly slid from the shadows and began to approach, Hunterpaw couldnt move.

At all.

The light gray she-cat weaved around her Clanmates and a few other Clan cats, mewing apologies if she almost tripped over or onto someone as she neared Hunterpaw and Springwind. When she was only a few mouse-lengths away, she paused, gazing up at Springwind first. "Hello, there..." she mewed softly to the older warrior, before her eyes landed back on Hunterpaw, and her face softened.

Hunterpaw was still tense, gazing at the she-cat. "Wrenpaw," He finally managed to utter the one single name, nothing but disbelief in his tone. After all this time, moons of not seeing the first cat he'd ever truly loved, the real reason he'd given up any chance at finding someone to settle down with forever, the one cat who left him and not the other way around, he runs into her at a gathering. And he realized that it still hurt. Great StarClan, it hurt.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:57 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
[CENTER][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"]"Do you think Snowstar and Blazingstar will quarrel?" Breezerunner asked, nervousness lining her voice as she leaned closer to Sleepingcloud, the British Shorthair flicking her tail with unease as she watched the other cats make their way down the path and into the Gathering.
The warrior's gaze never left blazingstars fourm upon the rock, and it only grew sharper when Thunderclan leader jumped upon the rock herself. Afternoon a few seconds of watching the hostility between the two the Siberian tabby flicked his tail and turned his blue orbs upon breezerunner, the sky blue optics danced with worry and unease "I have no cloo to be honest. But those two wouldnta become leaders I feel they didn't learn ." he said quietly, although Sleepingcloud had faith in his leader he knew the orange tom wouldn't do anything that would potentially harm his clanmates.

(Open)
The brown newly made warrior slowly made his way through the cluster of felines, his pale green optics flicked with unease. It was slightly difficult for him to make his way through crowds like these, often times it ended up with him stepping on tails or paws or stepping right in between two cats who were interacting. The warrior let out a sigh and stopped, his ears perked and his eyes gazing off, focused on nothing but an empty space in front of him. Junipersight listened around for a bit till he found a sound free space, he assumed it meant that no one was occupying that space. The brown tom slunk over to the spot, leaves shielding the moon rays, and sat himself down elegantly, his tail wrapping around his paws. Although he didn't care much for hosting one he did like to listen to the conversations of others, though he knew it was rude to eavesdrop but not like he had nothing better to do.

(Open)
Redwillow skipped into the clearing, practically breathing down Grousestars back. He was excited, this was his first gathering and he'd never seen so many cats congregated in one space before, his green orbs flashed with excitement. He wasn't good in large groups but in the excitement he momentarily forgot his social awkwardness, until, of course, he remembered. The black, golden spotted warrior stoped and let out an awkward giggle, he wasn't used to the smells of the other clans, and by the looks of things and by the smell of things there seemed to only be two present at the moment. After a few seconds of looking around Redwillow found a nice spot near the edge of the congregation and looked up at the three leaders.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; July 20th, 2017 at 01:17 AM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 01:09 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Hunterpaw opened his mouth a little. He could hear Springwind talking to him. What was he saying? The apprentice tried desperately to move his gaze away from the she-cat's, his heart beginning to pound louder and faster, trying to answer his mentor, but his voice seemed to be stuck in his throat, paws rooted to the ground. Even when the she-cat slowly slid from the shadows and began to approach, Hunterpaw couldnt move.

At all.

The light gray she-cat weaved around her Clanmates and a few other Clan cats, mewing apologies if she almost tripped over or onto someone as she neared Hunterpaw and Springwind. When she was only a few mouse-lengths away, she paused, gazing up at Springwind first. "Hello, there..." she mewed softly to the older warrior, before her eyes landed back on Hunterpaw, and her face softened.

Hunterpaw was still tense, gazing at the she-cat. "Wrenpaw," He finally managed to utter the one single name, nothing but disbelief in his tone. After all this time, moons of not seeing the first cat he'd ever truly loved, the real reason he'd given up any chance at finding someone to settle down with forever, the one cat who left him and not the other way around, he runs into her at a gathering. And he realized that it still hurt. Great StarClan, it hurt.
Springwind stayed rooted to his spot. Staring at the two apprentices with a curious gaze. When the light grey feline appeared, the tom gave her a friendly gaze. He never met her before, but at looking at his own apprentice, he could tell the younger tom held some sort of feelings towards this she cat. She was apart of Shadowclan--and, normally Springwind wouldn't approve of Hunterpaw liking another cat. Especially from a different clan, but this was a gathering. A time of peace and to make friends so he allowed it to slide.

''Hello, um...?'' The tri tabby cat realized he didn't know her name. He never remembered seeing her before, but she was a pretty apprentice. Young. Probably around Hunterpaw's age, and she seemed sweet. Very nice, and easy to approach. Though Springwind still wondered what could possibly be wrong with Hunterpaw at this time. The tom quickly glanced at his apprentice, hearing the name of the she cat slip out. Wrenpaw, eh?

''Wrenpaw.'' Springwind cleared his throat upon hearing Hunterpaw say it. He managed to give her a much friendlier smile, thinking that the two were friends. ''I imagine that you want some alone time with Wrenpaw to talk Hunterpaw?'' Springwind flicked his tail, as he gazed at the two apprentices. He didn't want to be in their business. Business that he didn't notice too soon. Believe it or not, this tom was pretty clueless on any situation that was going on. ''I can leave the two of you alone to talk in peace if you'd like?'' He gently touched his snout upon Hunterpaw's shoulders.

Old July 20th, 2017, 01:15 AM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The warrior's gaze never left blazingstars fourm upon the rock, and it only grew sharper when Thunderclan leader jumped upon the rock herself. Afternoon a few seconds of watching the hostility between the two the Siberian tabby flicked his tail and turned his blue orbs upon breezerunner, the sky blue optics danced with worry and unease "I have no cloo to be honest. But those two wouldnta become leaders I feel they didn't learn ." he said quietly, although Sleepingcloud had faith in his leader he knew the orange tom wouldn't do anything that would potentially harm his clanmates.
Breezerunner frowned thoughtfully, watching the two leaders silently.
Old July 20th, 2017, 01:35 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Springwind stayed rooted to his spot. Staring at the two apprentices with a curious gaze. When the light grey feline appeared, the tom gave her a friendly gaze. He never met her before, but at looking at his own apprentice, he could tell the younger tom held some sort of feelings towards this she cat. She was apart of Shadowclan--and, normally Springwind wouldn't approve of Hunterpaw liking another cat. Especially from a different clan, but this was a gathering. A time of peace and to make friends so he allowed it to slide.

''Hello, um...?'' The tri tabby cat realized he didn't know her name. He never remembered seeing her before, but she was a pretty apprentice. Young. Probably around Hunterpaw's age, and she seemed sweet. Very nice, and easy to approach. Though Springwind still wondered what could possibly be wrong with Hunterpaw at this time. The tom quickly glanced at his apprentice, hearing the name of the she cat slip out. Wrenpaw, eh?

''Wrenpaw.'' Springwind cleared his throat upon hearing Hunterpaw say it. He managed to give her a much friendlier smile, thinking that the two were friends. ''I imagine that you want some alone time with Wrenpaw to talk Hunterpaw?'' Springwind flicked his tail, as he gazed at the two apprentices. He didn't want to be in their business. Business that he didn't notice too soon. Believe it or not, this tom was pretty clueless on any situation that was going on. ''I can leave the two of you alone to talk in peace if you'd like?'' He gently touched his snout upon Hunterpaw's shoulders.

"Oh, no, please, stay." Wrenpaw said immediately, becoming slight flustered. "I wont be long." She sighed, tilting her head as she gazed at Hunterpaw with kind blue eyes, a softness in them that could never be explained. She still loved him, completely adored him, but she also knew they could never be what they once were. "Hi, Hunter,"

"Hello." Hunterpaw mumbled, blinking faintly. He glanced up at his mentor and smiled, as if to say that he wanted Springwind to stay, because he did. After a few moments of silence, he spoke again. "How's... How's your father?" He couldnt help it, the apprentice's tone turned faintly bitter. The mouse-brain that tore us apart.

"He's fine." Wrenpaw gazed at him, then glanced up at Springwind almost apologetically, knowing the warrior was probably very confused at this point. "Hunterpaw, its not his fault." She said quietly, as if guessing what the Tom was thinking.

Hunterpaw just shrugged as he stared at her, trying to think of something to say other then, "Well then who's fault was it? Why did you leave? Thats all i've ever wanted to know, Wrenpaw, why? Was I not good enough? Did I really mean nothing to you?

Forever...

Old July 20th, 2017, 02:12 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Oh, no, please, stay." Wrenpaw said immediately, becoming slight flustered. "I wont be long." She sighed, tilting her head as she gazed at Hunterpaw with kind blue eyes, a softness in them that could never be explained. She still loved him, completely adored him, but she also knew they could never be what they once were. "Hi, Hunter,"

"Hello." Hunterpaw mumbled, blinking faintly. He glanced up at his mentor and smiled, as if to say that he wanted Springwind to stay, because he did. After a few moments of silence, he spoke again. "How's... How's your father?" He couldnt help it, the apprentice's tone turned faintly bitter. The mouse-brain that tore us apart.

"He's fine." Wrenpaw gazed at him, then glanced up at Springwind almost apologetically, knowing the warrior was probably very confused at this point. "Hunterpaw, its not his fault." She said quietly, as if guessing what the Tom was thinking.

Hunterpaw just shrugged as he stared at her, trying to think of something to say other then, "Well then who's fault was it? Why did you leave? Thats all i've ever wanted to know, Wrenpaw, why? Was I not good enough? Did I really mean nothing to you?
Springwind stood there awkwardly as the two apprentices talk. ''Alright...if you say so,'' He flicked his ears, staying near Hunterpaw as the two talked. He tried not to pay attention to their conversation, so he allowed his eyes to gaze at the other warriors and apprentices at the gathering. First his eyes landed on many ginger tabbies, talking and having a great time among themselves. Then, his eyes trailed on the many different pelts of shades of brown. Some light brown, which was pretty, but Springwind found the darker brown shades a lot more mesmerizing. He didn't know why, but figured it was because it reminded him of Lovelorn. Her dark brown glowing like a shady red. He found those to be beautiful.

For a moment he watched as his own niece seemingly made friends of her own, just talking to the other apprentices from different clans. A bright smile was on her face, and her lightful green eyes staring curiously at everyone around her. Springwind's eyes trailed her pelt. Why did you leave Lovelorn? Why didn't you take her with you? At least don't leave a piece of you behind--it's unbearable to me! The tom snapped his hues shut for a moment. ''He's fine.'' That's what he had caught.

''Who's fine?'' Springwind asked, completely forgetting that this was not his conversation to have, but he had wondered who this...Wrenpaw was talking about. Besides that, he wanted to remain friendly to the two young apprentices. Hunterpaw looked lost for a moment, and Springwind wondered why he wasn't flirting with the pretty she cat. It had dawned on him that maybe...Hunterpaw was in love with this she cat. Just maybe he carried some blossoming feelings for her. Springwind wanted to ask him, but not while the she cat was in front of them. It would be embarrassing for Hunterpaw.
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:26 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Springwind stood there awkwardly as the two apprentices talk. ''Alright...if you say so,'' He flicked his ears, staying near Hunterpaw as the two talked. He tried not to pay attention to their conversation, so he allowed his eyes to gaze at the other warriors and apprentices at the gathering. First his eyes landed on many ginger tabbies, talking and having a great time among themselves. Then, his eyes trailed on the many different pelts of shades of brown. Some light brown, which was pretty, but Springwind found the darker brown shades a lot more mesmerizing. He didn't know why, but figured it was because it reminded him of Lovelorn. Her dark brown glowing like a shady red. He found those to be beautiful.

For a moment he watched as his own niece seemingly made friends of her own, just talking to the other apprentices from different clans. A bright smile was on her face, and her lightful green eyes staring curiously at everyone around her. Springwind's eyes trailed her pelt. Why did you leave Lovelorn? Why didn't you take her with you? At least don't leave a piece of you behind--it's unbearable to me! The tom snapped his hues shut for a moment. ''He's fine.'' That's what he had caught.

''Who's fine?'' Springwind asked, completely forgetting that this was not his conversation to have, but he had wondered who this...Wrenpaw was talking about. Besides that, he wanted to remain friendly to the two young apprentices. Hunterpaw looked lost for a moment, and Springwind wondered why he wasn't flirting with the pretty she cat. It had dawned on him that maybe...Hunterpaw was in love with this she cat. Just maybe he carried some blossoming feelings for her. Springwind wanted to ask him, but not while the she cat was in front of them. It would be embarrassing for Hunterpaw.
"My father." Wrenpaw smiled up at Springwind. "He's not here, though. He's probably fast asleep back at camp." She glanced at Hunterpaw. "He's retired." She added, her voice kind of quiet now.

Hunterpaw didnt say anything for a moment, giving a small shrug of his shoulders. "Wrenpaw.." His voice trailed for a moment, an unreadable emotion in his eyes. Shaking his head, the apprentice sighed.

"I know." Wrenpaw sighed, watching him. "Hunterpaw, im sorry. I really am. But I had to leave." She sighed, causing Hunterpaw to scoff slightly.

"Why?" Hunterpaw gritted his teeth a little, trying to keep his voice from trembling. "Wait no. I forgot, because you have nothing left for you in WindClan. Thats right. Good to know where I stand."

"Hunter, no,"
Wrenpaw's eyes widened, her soft blue eyes meeting his. "I didnt mean it like that. I never meant to hurt you.." She trailed off, a deep frown on her face.

"Well you did!" Hunterpaw exclaimed, then pulled his head back a little and snapped his mouth shut. Wrenpaw sighed, gazing at him softly. She glanced up at Springwind, then looked back at Hunterpaw.

"Im sorry."

"Yeah," Hunterpaw glanced at her, then at Springwind, then over to where Alunapaw was briefly before looking back at Wrenpaw, his expression unreadable. "Me too."

Forever...

Old July 20th, 2017, 02:37 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Rosenose padded through the trees carefully, the Shadowclan molly was pregnant with her mate, Honeythistle's, kits. The beautiful gingerish red cat had lost him in the crowds, however, and without her mate by her side she began to worry. Where is he? What if a cat attacks me, and he can't protect me or the kits! What if he's in trouble! She kept up these worrying thoughts till she walked strait into a bush. Rosenose immediately jumped up in fear, the kits! The molly had always been frail, and quickly looked around for a medicine cat, though she was freaking out to much.

| @starfall Junipersight? Or Redwillow |

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; July 20th, 2017 at 06:46 AM.
Closed Thread