Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 26th, 2018, 09:39 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@julean
~+~
Dusktalon entered the camp, she carried a mouse and a shrew by their tails. The she-cat walked over to the kill pile and dropped the prey. Dusktalon looked at her paws and began tossing dirt on them. She sat down and looked around camp. Who next... She thought. Hm, I’ll figure it out... The warrior closed her eyes and replayed her bully’s death again in her mind. She grinned at the thought of another cat dying again. She wanted to kill another cat, but who. Her eyes scanned the camp again. After a few moments she gave up and decided to wait until someone left camp again.
[Writers Block]
Ferretfoot padded into the camp firmly. From her mouth hung a vole, and the sleek looking molly's eyes were open and crystal clear. She took in the familiar view and scent of the camp, trotting her way over to the fresh kill pile. Here, she placed the vole, then turned to scan over the few lingering cats in camp. Someone caught her eye: Dusktalon. Gracefully, the shecat slid her way to sit next to Dusk is silence, close enough to feel shared body heat. "How are you, Dusky?" There was a hint of genuine care wandering in her flowery voice, audits atop her head twisting to take in whatever reaction Dusktalon had.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site
Old January 26th, 2018, 10:47 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Dusktalon rolled her eyes. Dusky, really... She didn’t say it out loud, or even dare to. She forced a smile. “Oh, I’ve been fine.” She forced a purr. “How about you, Ferret?” The she-cat flicked her tail and glanced at her paws. She sniffed the air for a brief moment, then turned back to Ferretfoot. Heh, at least I wont have anymore cats to bother me soon. She had to stop herself from laughing. Soon they’ll all be dead... soon. Dusktalon sighed and wrapped her tail around her paws, pretending to care.

Character Site

Old January 27th, 2018, 08:51 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindancer View Post
Nighthawk looked back at the other tom, bright eyes widening visibly with shock. That certainly hadn't been the answer he'd expected. He blinked rapidly at Stagflight, happy but thoroughly confused. His volume caused Night to wince slightly, but the other tom settled back down quickly. Why would you think otherwise? The genuine question stirred harsh memories that lay dormant in the back of his mind. Nighthawk's eyes flicked from his paws to Stagflight uneasily.

"Well, I'm not... the most popular cat around." He heaved a soft sigh, his tail flicking anxiously. "Too big, too quiet. Scary...until you talk to me, then I'm just easy prey for teasing and...rumors." His pelt burned with shame as he spoke, his voice becoming quieter and quieter as he lost confidence. The rumors and teasing didn't get to him too much, now, and Night did have a few friends that paid them no attention. He didn't feel the need to be particularly social. But now, as he spoke it aloud, Nighthawk felt foolish. Like an apprentice taddling on his denmates to his mentor. And he actually...wanted to be friends with this cat. Night hadn't outright wanted a new friend for a while, and it was a strange sensation to him.

"Thats why...I was kind of confused when you came to talk to me." He offered a small, apologetic half smile. Night was annoyed at himself--why did those things have to bother him, still? It's not like his apprenticeship was so terrible he was scarred; just more introverted and wary. He hated that he was being so vulnerable towards a cat he barely knew--and who probably didn't care.

{Please, no worries!!! It's all good. <33}
Stagflight watched Nighthawk's expression carefully, frowning slightly when he noticed the other's shocked expression. He didn't quite understand why any cat would seem shocked by such an answer. But he quickly pushed away his confusion and continued to watch the other tomcat's strange reaction with uncertainty. He wondered if perhaps he'd said something wrong without realizing it. If so, Stag knew that he should apologize. He definitely felt just a little bit guilty, though it was unclear as to what she was feeling guilty about really.

And so, he was just about to apologize when Nighthawk spoke, causing Stag's eyes to widen very slightly. He felt sorry for the other tom, and he did understand that. There were so many cats in ShadowClan who didn't approve. Leaning forwards, Stagflight touched his nose to the other cat's ear in a comforting gesture, or that's what it was supposed to be. “I'm sorry,” he murmured as he settled back down into his previous position, paws tucked under him once more. He had to strain to hear what Nighthawk was saying over the chatter of his other Clanmates. Everything that this warrior had said now made sense to him, and he felt very sympathetic towards him.

Stagflight smiled at him reassuringly and wrapped his tail around himself slightly. “Well then, I should let you know that as long as you don't mind, this will not be the last time that I'll becoming over to talk to you,” he purred, trying to cheer the other cat up a bit. Nighthawk certainly seemed like he needed it anyways, and as long as Stagflight could, he would try help him. He quite enjoyed Nighthawk's company actually, and it bothered him to see him unhappy. He didn't really like anybody being unhappy though, as that was just him.
Old January 27th, 2018, 02:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze noticed that Dandelionpaw was trying to say something, but the deputy had already moved on to the lesson. She decided to ask for what the apprentice had meant to add after the first position. Halfgaze practically winced as Dandelionpaw acted as though Halfgaze was from Starclan or something. Halfgaze didn’t want to be treated special or obeyed no matter what. She was far from a megalomaniac. She only wanted the respect that all cats deserved. Halfgaze noticed all of the problems with Dandelionpaw’s stance and stifled a sigh in order not to sadden the apprentice. Halfgaze rose from her stance and circled around Dandelionpaw, saying, “Good. There are a few problems that I’m going to address. Try to remember them.” Halfgaze then proceeded to nose her various limbs into their correct place.
The softness of her paws sank into the ground as she lowered herself into first position. Dandelionpaw didn’t know what might be going through Halfgaze’s thoughts when it came to her, but Dandelionpaw imagined the worst. She stiffened for a moment when she felt Halfgaze nose her limbs into correct place. When Halfgaze nosed her hind leg into a more straight position, Dandelionpaw had squeaked out a laugh. “That tickles!” She giggled. Dandelionpaw immediately cleared her throat because she knew Halfgaze would want her to take this serious, but Dandelionpaw was pretty much a ticklish cat on any part of her form that a cat touched. The apprentice had cleared her throat. “Sorry, Halfgaze. That was inappropriate for me to - hahahahahahaha!” She giggled once more, now being nosed into her other hind leg. Dandelionpaw gave a sheepish smile. “Heh, sorry!” She squealed, then licked her jaws. Once Halfgaze was finished with correcting her posture, Dandelionpaw stood still for her mentor to now examine her posture correctly. Dandelionpaw had felt a little confident being in this right posture.
Old January 27th, 2018, 03:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Polarpaw just sat back up and pinned her ears to the back of her head, her tail lashed in gentle flicking motions behind her. She then looked up at Sunstrike with wide and tearful eyes "But Sunstrike, I wanted to be a real warrior. A warrior that can do everything nkt basic defense and hunting.." she still didn't have it through her head that he wasn't going to teach her any of that.
Sunstrike knew she was no more than an innocent kit-heart so he placed his tail on her, not in a creepy way for once,” Real warriors hunt- and I’m one of the best hunter’s in the clan and you will be a great hunter one day,” He meowed, it was true he was one of the best hunter’s in the clan, he believed it was because his former mentor was trained by Deceptionstar. He paused,” Maybe if your really good with basic defense I’ll teach you some complex defense.” His eyes twinkled in amusement No need to teach her offence she’ll just be a helpless queen,” and warrior does hunt and do defense you can’t be a warrior that only does offense!” He teased

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 27th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Sunstrike knew she was no more than an innocent kit-heart so he placed his tail on her, not in a creepy way for once,” Real warriors hunt- and I’m one of the best hunter’s in the clan and you will be a great hunter one day,” He meowed, it was true he was one of the best hunter’s in the clan, he believed it was because his former mentor was trained by Deceptionstar. He paused,” Maybe if your really good with basic defense I’ll teach you some complex defense.” His eyes twinkled in amusement No need to teach her offence she’ll just be a helpless queen,” and warrior does hunt and do defense you can’t be a warrior that only does offense!” He teased
Now that he had explained more of it to her she smiled "Oh, Okay!" Her tail started lashing excitedly behind her. Maybe he would teach her to attack later, after she showed him how good she was at erything else. "Alright Sunstrike! Teach ne how to hunt!" Being how she was it always took her a little longer to register things in her mind than most. Not that she was dumb, it just took her a moment. "Does this mean we get to go out in the territory?"
Old January 27th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Shrinking Violet

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
Stagflight watched Nighthawk's expression carefully, frowning slightly when he noticed the other's shocked expression. He didn't quite understand why any cat would seem shocked by such an answer. But he quickly pushed away his confusion and continued to watch the other tomcat's strange reaction with uncertainty. He wondered if perhaps he'd said something wrong without realizing it. If so, Stag knew that he should apologize. He definitely felt just a little bit guilty, though it was unclear as to what she was feeling guilty about really.

And so, he was just about to apologize when Nighthawk spoke, causing Stag's eyes to widen very slightly. He felt sorry for the other tom, and he did understand that. There were so many cats in ShadowClan who didn't approve. Leaning forwards, Stagflight touched his nose to the other cat's ear in a comforting gesture, or that's what it was supposed to be. “I'm sorry,” he murmured as he settled back down into his previous position, paws tucked under him once more. He had to strain to hear what Nighthawk was saying over the chatter of his other Clanmates. Everything that this warrior had said now made sense to him, and he felt very sympathetic towards him.

Stagflight smiled at him reassuringly and wrapped his tail around himself slightly. “Well then, I should let you know that as long as you don't mind, this will not be the last time that I'll becoming over to talk to you,” he purred, trying to cheer the other cat up a bit. Nighthawk certainly seemed like he needed it anyways, and as long as Stagflight could, he would try help him. He quite enjoyed Nighthawk's company actually, and it bothered him to see him unhappy. He didn't really like anybody being unhappy though, as that was just him.

Nighthawk started slightly when Stagflight gently made contact. But he turned his bright blue eyes to the resting tom with warmth. Stagflight didn't think less of him--or didn't seem to. He was genuinely sorry, thought it hadn't been his fault in the slightest. How kind. Night thought. Shows of affection were certainly rare for him, but Night was quietly happy. He gave Stagflight another small smile, dipping his head in thanks for the cheering words. Nighthawk's spirits rose, he was glad that Stagflight had stopped to talk to him.

"I would...very much like that." He wrapped his tail around his paws as he settled down. The sunlight sank into his pelt and he was grateful for the calm moment. Night watched Stagflight, trying to think of something to say. He dreaded the thought of small talk--thought only because he was quite terrible at it. Words didn't like his mouth too much, often falling out in all the wrong ways. The other tom was certainly very cheerful, and talking to him wasn't as hard as it was with others. How could he learn more about his new friend..?

Nighthawk stood slowly, stretching. He blinked the sun out of his eyes. "Hungry? You must be after that patrol. What...can I get you?" Two in one. Help Stagflight relax and have his first meal, and discover what kind of fresh-kill he likes. Night thought, pleased with the idea. He wasn't trying to be sneaky--he was just terrible at small talk and too shy to ask outright.

Character site https://raindancecharacters.weebly.com/

My Thunderclan & Riverclan cats are open to rp!
Old January 27th, 2018, 05:53 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The softness of her paws sank into the ground as she lowered herself into first position. Dandelionpaw didn’t know what might be going through Halfgaze’s thoughts when it came to her, but Dandelionpaw imagined the worst. She stiffened for a moment when she felt Halfgaze nose her limbs into correct place. When Halfgaze nosed her hind leg into a more straight position, Dandelionpaw had squeaked out a laugh. “That tickles!” She giggled. Dandelionpaw immediately cleared her throat because she knew Halfgaze would want her to take this serious, but Dandelionpaw was pretty much a ticklish cat on any part of her form that a cat touched. The apprentice had cleared her throat. “Sorry, Halfgaze. That was inappropriate for me to - hahahahahahaha!” She giggled once more, now being nosed into her other hind leg. Dandelionpaw gave a sheepish smile. “Heh, sorry!” She squealed, then licked her jaws. Once Halfgaze was finished with correcting her posture, Dandelionpaw stood still for her mentor to now examine her posture correctly. Dandelionpaw had felt a little confident being in this right posture.
Halfgaze couldn’t stifle a laugh as Dandelionpaw giggled. She hadn’t been aware that her apprentice was ticklish but it was an interesting fact to find out. Utilizing this knowledge, Halfgaze raised a paw to purposefully tickle the younger cat. It may have been a bit immature, but the deputy didn’t care. She knew that the lesson would go smoother if it was fun. After she finished placing Dandelionpaw, Halfgaze nodded and meowed, “Good! Now, do you think you can remember exactly what to do?’
Old January 27th, 2018, 06:27 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw looked at the medicine cat, her eyes nearly black with terror. She bounded closer. She didn't have time to take deep breaths. She was cursing herself now for taking to much time to get here. Snowpaw needed her! Why couldn't she just be faster? Stronger? A better fighter? She cursed herself again. Even now, she was wasting Snowpaw's precious time with useless self-pity. "It's Snowpaw! She fell of of a tree. She wasn't moving when I left and she wouldn't wake up. Please, you have to come help!" the shecat begged, her voice just shy of a wail. Snowpaw was the first warrior apprentice who treated her like a friend since she came to Shadowclan. She had even defended Nightpaw at the gathering. She could hardly bare the thought of losing them now. And over something so stupid! The only reason Snowpaw had been climbing that tree in the first place is because Nightpaw had told her about how she dreamed of the dog attack almost every night now, and she had tried to teach Nightpaw to escape dogs by climbing trees. Not matter how she looked at it, this was all her fault. "Please!"
A tree? a damn tree? their expression went from calm to more of distorted confusion instead, eyebrows furrowing as they stood up, quickly making over to where they kept their herbs organized, fluent mind not even taking seconds to glance at the plants before picking up the correct herbs before hastily padding out of the den. their mind already whirled with where they would have to apply their knowledge, what words they would have to use to sooth this so called snowpaw, and so on.

"Lead me to them." they mewed, voice muffled fromt he plants in their mouth. they slowed their pace down in order for nightpaw to catch up to them, taking a moment to stop, "deep breaths, okay? i know how to my job. and i havent lost anyone yet. snowpaw will be okay." they spoke softly, almost maternally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Wildblossom let out a small laugh. Looking up at the medicine cat with her blue orbs. Which were still bright despite her back. "Good, all though I've just been laying around and cleaning up moss. Gotta make use out of me somehow." She mewed. They looked over at the rest of the den, wrinkling at the smell of the herbs. They couldn't understand how Daydream could live with all of this. She turned her head, looking back at Daydream. "You?" She mewed.
"The usual, treating sick cats till they arent sick anymore." they huffed, pawing at a dried marigold flower on the ground before picking in up with a claw and placing it in its proper place in their herb wall. to be honest, they were sort of tired. tired of doing the same thing everyday, huddled in this den. they couldnt remember the last time they felt alive. "Though i find it dumb that we went to war along with the other clans. I told goldenstar about my lack of herbs until new leaf, and he goes with it anyway. hes asking for cats to die at this point." they mewed bitterly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Goosekit gave a small grunt, as if he felt the pain his eyes began to glaze over, as they flutter open slightly. He still had one paw in the real world, and three in Starclan.

Soaringkit gave a nod,” I know, please don’t be mad when I say this. I believe my parents can kill you easier than you can defend yourself.” She gulped I don’t think Daydream can pin down a queen and warrior attempting to murder them...
"I think everyone forgets that i used to be training as a warrior. I almost got my warrior name. I wouldnt hesitate to shred someone to pieces if they laid another claw on you, do you hear me? medcat laws or not, i wont hesitate to use my claws." daydream mewed to soaringkit hastily.
--
"...goosekit?" daydream mumbled again, nuzzling the kit once more, trying to get a heart beat, trying to get a steady breathign pattern, trying to get anything. it all seemed hopeless.
Old January 27th, 2018, 07:01 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
A tree? a damn tree? their expression went from calm to more of distorted confusion instead, eyebrows furrowing as they stood up, quickly making over to where they kept their herbs organized, fluent mind not even taking seconds to glance at the plants before picking up the correct herbs before hastily padding out of the den. their mind already whirled with where they would have to apply their knowledge, what words they would have to use to sooth this so called snowpaw, and so on.

"Lead me to them." they mewed, voice muffled fromt he plants in their mouth. they slowed their pace down in order for nightpaw to catch up to them, taking a moment to stop, "deep breaths, okay? i know how to my job. and i havent lost anyone yet. snowpaw will be okay." they spoke softly, almost maternally.

@blue jellie

Nightpaw nodded and forced herself to take a deep breath as she began to lead Daydream on through the clearing. It came out in a squeaking half-sob. It's going to be ok. Daydream is right. They can fix this. They're the best medicine cat in all the clans. All the world, probably, Nightpaw thought to herself. Her stomach was still in knots as they exited the camp, taking off as a brisk run as she looked over her shoulder to make sure Daydream was still following. "This way!" she called out. Hang on, Snowpaw! I've got help, so just hang on!

(Shall we move this to territory? Blue can go next to set the scene.)

Closed Thread