Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old April 15th, 2024, 11:55 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Lessons of the Past [Whole Clan Story Event]

It was… An astonishing story, to say the least. Astonishingly shocking. Silverrose has never been one for stories kit tales; her mother never shared any, nor did any other queen within the nursery. But this, a supposed part of history… She was sceptical, to be sure, how did Crowtooth remember it all so vividly when he was not even alive within that time? It was either anti-RiverClan propaganda, or Crowtooth’s memory was beyond exceptional. That said, it truly did paint the clan in a different light, albeit from long ago. If this story had truth to it she couldn’t help but wonder; ought they truly blame current RiverClan for these actions, when none even remember these events? Clearly, the clan of water had done them wrong, but so they had in this current day. They had enough reason to be at odds with them as is, this surely was only adding fuel to the flame.

Old April 19th, 2024, 07:41 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The storyteller fully expected Bravebird to start yelling about his latest section of the story, he’d been a very ornery kit when he first heard this history and his loyalty was something that grew with age so he’d be worse hearing this now. And Bravebird was more shrill them him so he quickly cut that off at the pass and (loudly) started answering questions.

“It was a mix Mosspaw. Some patrols were lone cats hunting on a territory they thought was safe and some were full patrols ambushed by an intruding river clan patrol. It’s less of power and more of underhanded tactics.

And Willowpaw the truth is we just don’t know.” The tom shrugged “the fish know water in a way we just never will but they bragged about how they destroyed our camp later apparently. At least that’s what the elders who told me said.

Im filling in what I can from the digging I did by asking around in gatherings but the sad part of all this is little details are…. Muddy at best.”
The tunneler was sowing in as much truth (or what he was pretty sure was truth) as he could and using logic to fill in the rest but really this history was so long ago not all questions could be answered.

“We’d been focused on rebuilding, Nettlestar wishing to make sure the clan would live against all odds and that the vultures were chased away.

But where we were focusing on healing, Riverclan was collecting the dues they deserved. Maybe it was starclan on our side and maybe it was simply an ironic twist of fate but what they manipulated to hurt us turned on them.

With the water taken to destroy our camp they almost drained their own river, leaving their food flopping on the bank and perishing. They knew the water would come back in time, but not before the vultures came, tempted by the rotting fish and chased by our warriors driving them away. And once the fish were gone, either eaten or taken by the water returning, the raptors turned to riverclan.
They were weakened and hungry with their prey gone and unlike us they had no experience with killing the birds.

It wasn’t long before Riverclan showed at the gathering with drastically reduced numbers and a new cat at the helm, Dirtstar completely missing and the new leader full of new humility and apologies. They claimed their old tyrant had perished to the vultures, however the words rang hollow as with his paranoia it was known Dirtstar had more then a few lives stored and it’d take more then a bird to rob him of that…. Not that the new leader expanded on that ‘claim’ afterwards, instead content to let the ex leaders legacy tarnish.”

Perhaps it wasn’t as satisfying as it could be for some, but history was rarely as kind as tales of heroic justice and revenge were. Windclan had been brought low and focused on themself as Twilightstar probably would’ve ordered them do should she be in Nettlestars position. Especially with consequences coming to the other clan without them needing to put in the effort.

“Not that this was the last time Riverclan ever harmed us…. Nor was it the last time we couldn’t take justice into our own paws.

See that our tunnellers number so few now is the result of a different event that nearly wiped the skill from our clan completely. Eight leafbares ago another flood came, too suddenly removed from other weather to be natural and devastated the tunnels below, taking all our tunnelers with it.

By the time I was born there wasnt a single tunneler at all, and we've been slowly coming back from the brink and bringing the knowledge back into camp.

And sure, its never been confirmed if this second flood came from Riverclan (because why would they admit to that) however this flood occurred around the same time as the second evil era. A time when cats more vile then we can imagine even now attempted to repeat the darkest time of all known clan history.... And both evil eras came from Riverclan.
A history with flooding our tunnels, cats more then warped enough to commit this atrocity, and they came from riverclan.... That speaks a clear enough tale in my mind."

Crowtooth let that hang in the air for a moment before rolling his shoulders, voice lighter. "But such things are in the past. Riverclan is quiet now and despite occasional hiccups seems to have learnt from the past" Such an ironic thing to say, given what would occur the very need clan meeting that'd change everything. "so dont any of ya'll go starting quarrels while we have none. I'll track you down, tan your hide then bring you to Twilightstar so she can punish you for being an idiot.

Hey, behave and maybe Ill go digging up the relevant details of the evil era and give you a really crazy history lesson. For now though ya'll enjoy the rest of your day and remember your history for the lesson it is."
After all, if they forgot or ignored they were doomed to repeat it.

Old April 19th, 2024, 06:32 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Heh. She couldn't help the slight smirk on her maw as the story reached it's karma wherein RiverClan suffered from their own foolish actions - truth to the story or not, it goes to show what goes around comes around. Had RiverClan not been such fools in this story, perhaps they wouldn't have nearly starved to death (much like WindClan did just moons before her birth, if the stories sounded true, but the facts of that possible event were vague to her). Her tail switched side, idly grooming its tip until the story reached its second flood; something that answered an old question she likely did not even know she had, still, it sounded to be an unfortunate event. With hopes that it would not reoccur. At least Crowtooth was working to bring the skill back - something she was keen on learning, and had been for moons.

Old April 19th, 2024, 06:52 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Mosspaw and Willowpaw listened to Crowtooth

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————

<3

—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.