Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old September 2nd, 2021, 07:27 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

WindClan Sky Glade

A wide-open area reclaimed by WindClan after losing it to ShadowClan. The Sky Glade is dominated by heather, with a single pine tree known as the Lone Pine sitting in the center. Below the Lone Pine, a small network of tunnels can be found where an abandoned Warren is located.

An assortment of prey can be found here, although rabbits are a primary source and plentiful, though can be difficult to catch due to their speed. Large birds such as hawks and vultures can be found frequenting the sky.

Last edited by BEAR.; May 3rd, 2022 at 09:06 PM.
Old September 4th, 2021, 08:30 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Sky Glade

(first )
Shadestorm smiled over the memories from the battle as he entered their new
piece of land, the blood, the death, everything they had done had paid of, not
just to get the nice place but to see the fear and anger on the bunnies faces
when they had rushed back with their tails between their legs, fleeing in shame
over their own cowardliness and weakness, not at all like the mighty
Shadowclan. He grin got wider as his thoughts went on, soon they would
take over the whole of Windclan, as long as they had Dawnstar they would
continue to thrive and spread fear into the other weaklings.
[Open]

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old September 6th, 2021, 10:36 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Silentwhisper sighed happily "Ah,Shady Creek" He smiled
Old September 6th, 2021, 08:40 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**

Cougarivy stepped out from the cover of trees. She breathed in the stale scent of the Windclan border markers. A giddiness ran along her spine. She looked out over the open expanse of moorland, a single pine tree standing erect and proud against the clear blue sky. She breathed in, her lips parted; she could almost believe she tasted the scent of bunnyclan blood still lingering on the breeze. Her mouth watered tantalizingly, her lips curled up in a smile.

She padded out into the open, the heather brushing against her pelt and the breeze ruffling her fur. She tried to imagine what the battle would have looked like: the clash of cats, bodies on bodies, claws meeting flesh, red blood spattering over the pale grasses. She let a shiver run down her body attempting to loosen the excitement building within her. Oh how she wished she could've been here! It sounded like such fun!

She gazed out over the new borders, hoping to catch sight of some bunnies. Maybe she'd get lucky enough to catch a patrol who'd forgotten how heather-spined their clan was, losing their own land, she'd get to sink her claws into some bunnies.

But when she lifted her nose in the hopes of finding fresh Windclan scent, she instead found a faint trace of a Shadowclan scent. She opened her mouth to bring the scent over her tongue. Only one. It was familiar though she couldn't quite place it. She turned to try to find the source.

@Angelique

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old September 13th, 2021, 04:48 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Ravenheart sat in a sunny spot in the cearing. It was good to get away from her kits.

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old September 21st, 2021, 01:53 PM

My Mood: Sad

Loonfeather looked up at the clear blue sky as they reached the Sky Glade. There were only a few fluffy white clouds drifting lazily across the sky, accented by a couple hawks that were looking for something to swoop down on. They were all the way on the other side of the Sky Glade, past the lone pine tree that stood at its center.

The grass was more and more overrun by heather the farther in they got, its sweet smell filling his nose. “It sure is nice out today,” he said, gazing around. The walk over had been quite pleasant, and now that he had stretched his legs on the trek up here he wanted to chase some rabbits, if they were given the good fortune of finding some. Before that, though, he decided to ask, “Did this help you wake up any?”

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old September 21st, 2021, 02:02 PM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesha View Post

Loonfeather looked up at the clear blue sky as they reached the Sky Glade. There were only a few fluffy white clouds drifting lazily across the sky, accented by a couple hawks that were looking for something to swoop down on. They were all the way on the other side of the Sky Glade, past the lone pine tree that stood at its center.

The grass was more and more overrun by heather the farther in they got, its sweet smell filling his nose. “It sure is nice out today,” he said, gazing around. The walk over had been quite pleasant, and now that he had stretched his legs on the trek up here he wanted to chase some rabbits, if they were given the good fortune of finding some. Before that, though, he decided to ask, “Did this help you wake up any?”
[ YES MY FIRST GOOD-LENGTH RP POST IN AGES I AM HAPPI ]

;Hopepelt;

The sky filled her with joy.

Something she had barely seen, even when she went to Gatherings it was dark. Travelling to other Clan's Territories wasn't really what she did, either. She had seen the moon, but the sun was always hidden by a canopy of leaves in the areas she knew best. Even in Camp, though it could be seen sometimes, leaves often covered it, sending the light dappling on the ground.

The sky was a beautiful thing, she decided there and then, and Sky Glade was her new favorite place in the Territory.

"It's beautiful out here." was all she said, moving her focus from the cloudless sky to the open space around them. It was perfect for kits to run and play in - if only this place was close enough to Camp for the young Apprentices - or even older kits - to play in safely with a Warrior's supervision.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old September 23rd, 2021, 09:33 AM

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender'fur View Post

[ YES MY FIRST GOOD-LENGTH RP POST IN AGES I AM HAPPI ]

;Hopepelt;

The sky filled her with joy.

Something she had barely seen, even when she went to Gatherings it was dark. Travelling to other Clan's Territories wasn't really what she did, either. She had seen the moon, but the sun was always hidden by a canopy of leaves in the areas she knew best. Even in Camp, though it could be seen sometimes, leaves often covered it, sending the light dappling on the ground.

The sky was a beautiful thing, she decided there and then, and Sky Glade was her new favorite place in the Territory.

"It's beautiful out here." was all she said, moving her focus from the cloudless sky to the open space around them. It was perfect for kits to run and play in - if only this place was close enough to Camp for the young Apprentices - or even older kits - to play in safely with a Warrior's supervision.
[ Yay! ^_^ ]

He watched the way Hopepelt’s face changed as they left the cover of trees to stand out in the open, surrounded by sky and heather and grass. The sun felt wonderful on his fur, and he imagined it did on hers, too. After all, they didn’t get much sunlight in the clearing, just a few patches of sunlight here and there that were often taken by the elders.

“It sure is,” Loonfeather murmured, gazing across the horizon. Suddenly a sound caught his attention and a rabbit popped its head out from the plants growing all around it. It hadn’t seen them yet. He signaled for her to be quiet and slipped into a crouch, swiftly but lightly moving towards the rabbit. It caught sight of him once he was a tail-length away, but by then he leaped onto the creature and sunk his teeth into its neck, ending its life quickly.

He walked back over to Hopepelt and set the rabbit at his feet. “Why don’t we find a nice place out here to enjoy this rabbit?” he said.

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old September 25th, 2021, 03:44 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesha View Post
[ Yay! ^_^ ]

He watched the way Hopepelt’s face changed as they left the cover of trees to stand out in the open, surrounded by sky and heather and grass. The sun felt wonderful on his fur, and he imagined it did on hers, too. After all, they didn’t get much sunlight in the clearing, just a few patches of sunlight here and there that were often taken by the elders.

“It sure is,” Loonfeather murmured, gazing across the horizon. Suddenly a sound caught his attention and a rabbit popped its head out from the plants growing all around it. It hadn’t seen them yet. He signaled for her to be quiet and slipped into a crouch, swiftly but lightly moving towards the rabbit. It caught sight of him once he was a tail-length away, but by then he leaped onto the creature and sunk his teeth into its neck, ending its life quickly.

He walked back over to Hopepelt and set the rabbit at his feet. “Why don’t we find a nice place out here to enjoy this rabbit?” he said.
[ Looks like I have a lot more motivation for this than I previously thought! My replies might still be kinda late though ]

;Hopepelt;

The Warrior smiled softly.

"That would be amazing, thank you!" she meowed, padding over to a sunny spot near enough to the trees so they could escape if needed. Which she desperately hoped wouldn't happen - WindClan were probably still licking their wounds and wouldn't attack yet. Still, it was better to be safe, and in this spot the wind felt nice and the sun was warmer than ever. She motioned for Loonfeather to lay next to her, and as she waited for the fellow Warrior to come over, she started grooming her chest.

The rabbit smelt amazing, and she was excited to try it - lizards and mice would always be better, but there was no harm in trying a new food! And rabbits would probably appear on the fresh-kill pile more often now, she she might as well know if she liked them or not here rather than anywhere else.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old September 29th, 2021, 08:26 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Duskmoth | @/open

Pale amber eyes shone from the higher branches of the Sentinel, the outline of a cat stood out from the wickedly bent branches. The feline's tail slowly twitched back and forth. The wind ruffled the cats medium-length furred, but the moon-light could not show the color of the cat's fur.

The wind was strong for Duskmoth, but not to strong. They had found a place in the fork of a branch to sit in, watching the stars and the ground below with a somewhat comfortable safety. This was calming, well to Duskmoth anyway. Nothing could've got the cat to any point of aggitation.

Well, that's what they thought.

There was a constant rustle below the Sentinel, and it was annoying enough that it was constant, but it was so loud! How could a cat relax with all that racket? Duskmoth was determined to found out what it was.

Slowly, the the silver-sorrel tabby made their way down the tree, careful not to disturb the creature that was making such a racket below them. They seemed to catch the eyes of a cat every once in a while, but it seemed pretty much impossible for it to be one.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡