Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM

Old June 12th, 2023, 04:15 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

• Cloverpaw •
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges

Cloverpaw’s head turned in the direction of Twilightstar’s voice when the molly began to speak, folded ears angling themselves upward to listen more closely to her words. The upper corner of her right lip curled into a crooked smile as she let out a raspy purr. “My apologies, Twilightstar, I felt like this was something that was best discussed in your den instead of outside. Besides, pretty sure it would hurt my neck if I had to crane my head upwards to look in your direction.” She mused, amusement glinting in her bright aqua gaze. Her attempt to make a joke was rather bland, but she felt like it was a good try to at least give the leader some humor to chuckle about. The cream-furred molly rested herself upon her haunches as Twilightstar approached, laying out her gnarly leg in a weird position in order to sit properly in front of the leader. It probably looked strange to the other cats, but Cloverpaw luckily paid no further attention towards it. It was how she could practically sit afterall.

Her ears perked themselves up slightly as Twilightstar made her assumption, a slow nod escaping from the apprentice. Yeah, that was exactly the reason why she was in here in the first place. To hopefully get a chance to continue training. It already probably looked weird for younger apprentices to question why a cat that was already past the age of training still was considered a ‘paw. Cloverpaw couldn’t simply answer with ‘well, I left WindClan a good while ago and I got myself injured in the process of coming back from being gone’. That just felt ridiculous and impulsive. That would’ve just resulted with more questions and some answers that Cloverpaw personally thought were best left unanswered. It may seem selfish, but the molly felt like it was for the greater good of herself and for them.

Her thoughts seemed to quickly trail off when Twilightstar continued to speak, giving out her offer that Cloverpaw quickly seemed to take an interest in. Warning her warrior name while still training as an apprentice? That felt like something she could physically and emotionally handle. She wouldn’t bare the constant pressure of younger cats questioning why she was still a ‘paw and not a warrior. She didn’t feel much too bothered about the offer of sorts, a crooked smile smeared on her maw. “I’ll be fine with that,” she states, cocking her head slightly as the outer crook of a fang popped over her bottom lip, “however, I’m curious though. Who are you going to pick to be my mentor?” She felt like the question was a bit too improbable and rather rash, but Cloverpaw couldn’t help but feel her curiosity get the best of her.

There wasn’t much warriors that Cloverpaw could recognize when she was younger, yet the ones that she did recognize felt rather like old fiends than good acquaintances. The first name popping up on the top of her mind was Wolffang, and the thought of the long-furred tom only made Cloverpaw’s shoulders bristle. She never had that big of a liking towards him, especially when he was the former deputy of WindClan. Yes, he had his ways, but the thought of him only just made Cloverpaw want to spit out a pile of rubbish that had been forming in her mouth for so long. Hell, that tom treated her mother-figure, Ashfeather, like absolute garbage and she didn’t even do anything to him. Cloverpaw sucked in a sharp breath of air before focusing solely back on Twilightstar again, ears angled in her direction to await her response to her question.

@Moonraven

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; June 12th, 2023 at 04:20 PM.
Old June 12th, 2023, 08:24 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Beastpaw

It took him a while to build up confidence. For a cat like him, that was rare. Run in claws shining, let them see you at your worse. That was his philosophy, but today he'd do something different, something better. Head up. Voice level. Stay calm. Now wasn't the time for stupidity or yelling or blaming someone else. Because he was growing as a cat, and it had gotten to the point where he had to take responsibility for his own mistakes. Even if he didn't want to get in trouble, even if he was mad at her, even if he hated the idea of being replaced and kicked out and despised, he would not lie today. He would tell the truth, and he would be a good clanmate, even if it meant losing himself.

He took a breath and stepped into the den. "Hi." His throat was dry as he stared at her, his leader, his mom. He hadn't meant for it to go this long. "I think I know why I'm here. And I wanted to say that I'm sorry." In and out. And begin

"When I first started my apprenticeship, I didn't try. I was lazy and it reflected poorly upon myself and my character. As the moons went on, it became a habit, then a lifestyle. All was going well, so I didn't want to change. When I got taken to the twolegplace, last summer, I learned a lot, and while I still didn't ask for training or advice as I worked my way back, I know now that I had been wrong, though I don't know what power that may hold." Power that may hold? What was he, a thesaurus? That sounded fake, no matter how hard he was trying to say something meaningful, that just sounded stupid.

He swallowed fear before continuing. "That all sounds fake if I'm being honest. It isn't, I'm trying to tell the truth, it just isn't coming out right. Basically, in the six moons since my return. I've had a battle training lesson with Dapplebreeze and a hunting lesson with Peachfrost. I'm confident within the territory, and have officially been to each border. I was planning on having a second battle training lesson just in case, but never got around to it. Basically, I finished three moons ago, just the fire stopped me from my assessment."

But he had been stupid, he still was stupid, and he needed to make that clear. Three moons ago was still not within the time it was supposed to be, and he was trying to be transparent. No more excuses. "I understand if that's still not good enough and I apologize for being both a poor clanmate and a disgrace of a son. I will go, if that's what you decide is right." Did he want to leave? No. Did he want to scream and cry and yell and beg? Of course! Would he be doing that? No. He was trying to better, even if it was just a last-ditch failure of an effort for redemption.

[ IC he only needs a final assessment OOC he needs about 25 more posts and the assessment ]

@Moonraven

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old June 15th, 2023, 11:27 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy led Mistycloud through the camp and to Twilightstar's den. He nimbly leapt up, easily balance on the edge of the entrance as he peered in. "Twilightstar? I've brought Mistycloud from RiverClan. She's here to speak with you about joining WindClan."

Fallownose slid into the den to make room for Mistycloud to enter, not noticing how the balancing had seemed second nature to him.

@Moonraven @Kay~
Old June 15th, 2023, 11:34 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

- @Moonraven - @Lillian

Mistycloud entered the leader's den after Fallownose made room for her. It was odd being in the Windclan leader's den due to her not being in Windclan. She felt like she was intruding but the warrior gulped down her anxiety and stood a little more confidently.

The warriors blue eyes found the infamous leader, Twilightstar, as she stood there.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Last edited by Kaybug.; June 15th, 2023 at 11:34 PM.
Old June 16th, 2023, 03:02 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningInTheHeather View Post
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Lynxyowl
beige she-cat w/ green eyes
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

[ @Moonraven ]

Lynxyowl tilted her head.

“Oh, well, before the whole fire and everything, he didn’t come to me at all. I think during the meeting where you assigned the apprentices, I did call his name, but he just,” she tried to look for the right wording, “disappeared.”

“To be honest, I don’t think we have had any training session at all.”

Weird butterflies flew around Lynxyowl stomach. Would this get her exiled? Would she have to serve a moon confined to camp? Or- or-

Goodness, calm down me.

She was silent for a moment.

Then, spoke up.

“And I am kind of disappointed I never got the chance to actually speak to Beastpaw.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post
Beastpaw

It took him a while to build up confidence. For a cat like him, that was rare. Run in claws shining, let them see you at your worse. That was his philosophy, but today he'd do something different, something better. Head up. Voice level. Stay calm. Now wasn't the time for stupidity or yelling or blaming someone else. Because he was growing as a cat, and it had gotten to the point where he had to take responsibility for his own mistakes. Even if he didn't want to get in trouble, even if he was mad at her, even if he hated the idea of being replaced and kicked out and despised, he would not lie today. He would tell the truth, and he would be a good clanmate, even if it meant losing himself.

He took a breath and stepped into the den. "Hi." His throat was dry as he stared at her, his leader, his mom. He hadn't meant for it to go this long. "I think I know why I'm here. And I wanted to say that I'm sorry." In and out. And begin

"When I first started my apprenticeship, I didn't try. I was lazy and it reflected poorly upon myself and my character. As the moons went on, it became a habit, then a lifestyle. All was going well, so I didn't want to change. When I got taken to the twolegplace, last summer, I learned a lot, and while I still didn't ask for training or advice as I worked my way back, I know now that I had been wrong, though I don't know what power that may hold." Power that may hold? What was he, a thesaurus? That sounded fake, no matter how hard he was trying to say something meaningful, that just sounded stupid.

He swallowed fear before continuing. "That all sounds fake if I'm being honest. It isn't, I'm trying to tell the truth, it just isn't coming out right. Basically, in the six moons since my return. I've had a battle training lesson with Dapplebreeze and a hunting lesson with Peachfrost. I'm confident within the territory, and have officially been to each border. I was planning on having a second battle training lesson just in case, but never got around to it. Basically, I finished three moons ago, just the fire stopped me from my assessment."

But he had been stupid, he still was stupid, and he needed to make that clear. Three moons ago was still not within the time it was supposed to be, and he was trying to be transparent. No more excuses. "I understand if that's still not good enough and I apologize for being both a poor clanmate and a disgrace of a son. I will go, if that's what you decide is right." Did he want to leave? No. Did he want to scream and cry and yell and beg? Of course! Would he be doing that? No. He was trying to better, even if it was just a last-ditch failure of an effort for redemption.

[ IC he only needs a final assessment OOC he needs about 25 more posts and the assessment ]

@Moonraven

A troubled expression sat on the leader's face as Lynxyowl explained the serious lack of training going on with Beastpaw. "You haven't trained him at all?" Her tone was incredulous. She trusted Lynxyowl with Beastpaw's trains moons ago, and she hadn't done anything with him. Then it got worst when she heard that Beastpaw and her haven't even spoken to each other. What in the world?!

Before she could actually start growling at the warrior, Beastpaw walked in and began explaining himself and apologizing. It sounds like he had gotten his training done, just not with the cat she assigned to mentor him. Three moons ago was a long time to sit there with all your training is done and not request an assessment. She could understand how the fire got in the way, but honestly, it sounded like just an excuse to her. Lynxyowl hadn't even thought to check on how Beastpaw was doing. These cats!

"I can't put into words how frustrated I am with you two," Twilightstar growled, tail lashing in agitation. "Lynxyowl, I did not give you an apprentice so you can sit on your tail and let everyone else train him. It doesn't sound like you went looking for him at all, but you had plenty of time to spend with Leopardpaw." She chastised.

"Beastpaw, if you were doing your training with other cats, you could have at least informed your mentor, and though I'm glad you got your training done. You've been sitting on your tail for didn't think to request an assessment at all or tell Lynxyowl that you were ready for one. I can't help but wonder how much longer you would have waited if I hadn't called for you." They were both irresponsible. The prolonged assessment and blatant lack of care and communication between the two.

"I didn't assign you both to be mentor and apprentice to ignore each other." This was exceedingly concerning she couldn't help but wonder how any more apprentices and mentors were acting like these two. It might be a good idea to discuss this with the rest of her high ranks and include the guardians as well. Stars, this was.....

"You," She huffs looking at Beastpaw. "I'm not kicking you out of the clan. You need to talk to me, I know I am busy, but going three moons without even hinting that you are ready for an assessment to anyone is outrageous. Still, I'm proud that you know where your faults lay and that you are striving to improve yourself. It's not easy to do." Her temper dimmed as she recognized how tough this must be her kit. Beastpaw's always been rather lazy with a serious lack of maturity, he was the polar opposite of Leechscar. It took a bit but it was nice to see that he was growing up, something his sister only recently learned to do. "Have you found someone to hold your assessment?"

As she waited for his answer, she looked at Lynxyowl. "I'm not at all happy to see how you handling Beastpaw's training as his mentor. You're lack of care for your own apprentice is concerning. Even if he wasn't around you should have at least sought him out yourself and checked up on him. It's a part of your responsibility and your duty as a warrior, Lynxyowl. I will not be allowing you to train any apprentice or giving you another apprentice until you've shown me you are fit for one. Being a mentor is an honor and privilege that will be denied to you in the foreseeable future." She dismissed the warrior with a sharp flick of her full ear.

[So long as Beastpaw has around 75 posts, I'm fine with being lenient on post requirement.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Tigerpaw~~

{ @Moonraven }

Tigerpaw walked away from the prey pile and remembered that Twilightstar wanted to see her in her den. "I wonder what I'm gonna get yelled for..." She wondered as she approached the leader's den. "Twilightstar? You said you wanted to see at the meeting?" The orange tabby asked, standing right outside of the den.

Twilightstar rose and padded to the edge of her den as she heard the voice from outside. In one graceful leap, she left her perch and landed neatly among the roots at the bottom of the tree. "I didn't call you to scold you." Twilightstar meowed immediately, well aware that nearly every time the molly was asked to speak to her it involved a scolding. That was Tigerpaw's own fault though.

"You are well past the age of those who should still be training as an apprentice, and although you have multiple reasons for that, I'm seriously hoping that you've grown and learned something from your past mistakes." Twilightstar had thought the she-cat had shown a tad bit of growth during the fire incident, but Twilightstar figured everyone had learned from that.

"Normally, I'd have to boot you from the clan due to being stuck as an apprentice for so long, but I'm willing to give you one more shot at being a warrior so long as you stay out of trouble. I'll find you a mentor to finish your training, how much do you have left?" This was it though, Twilightstar would have to exile her if she failed to show any improvement or messed up any further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post
• Cloverpaw •
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges

Cloverpaw’s head turned in the direction of Twilightstar’s voice when the molly began to speak, folded ears angling themselves upward to listen more closely to her words. The upper corner of her right lip curled into a crooked smile as she let out a raspy purr. “My apologies, Twilightstar, I felt like this was something that was best discussed in your den instead of outside. Besides, pretty sure it would hurt my neck if I had to crane my head upwards to look in your direction.” She mused, amusement glinting in her bright aqua gaze. Her attempt to make a joke was rather bland, but she felt like it was a good try to at least give the leader some humor to chuckle about. The cream-furred molly rested herself upon her haunches as Twilightstar approached, laying out her gnarly leg in a weird position in order to sit properly in front of the leader. It probably looked strange to the other cats, but Cloverpaw luckily paid no further attention towards it. It was how she could practically sit afterall.

Her ears perked themselves up slightly as Twilightstar made her assumption, a slow nod escaping from the apprentice. Yeah, that was exactly the reason why she was in here in the first place. To hopefully get a chance to continue training. It already probably looked weird for younger apprentices to question why a cat that was already past the age of training still was considered a ‘paw. Cloverpaw couldn’t simply answer with ‘well, I left WindClan a good while ago and I got myself injured in the process of coming back from being gone’. That just felt ridiculous and impulsive. That would’ve just resulted with more questions and some answers that Cloverpaw personally thought were best left unanswered. It may seem selfish, but the molly felt like it was for the greater good of herself and for them.

Her thoughts seemed to quickly trail off when Twilightstar continued to speak, giving out her offer that Cloverpaw quickly seemed to take an interest in. Warning her warrior name while still training as an apprentice? That felt like something she could physically and emotionally handle. She wouldn’t bare the constant pressure of younger cats questioning why she was still a ‘paw and not a warrior. She didn’t feel much too bothered about the offer of sorts, a crooked smile smeared on her maw. “I’ll be fine with that,” she states, cocking her head slightly as the outer crook of a fang popped over her bottom lip, “however, I’m curious though. Who are you going to pick to be my mentor?” She felt like the question was a bit too improbable and rather rash, but Cloverpaw couldn’t help but feel her curiosity get the best of her.

There wasn’t much warriors that Cloverpaw could recognize when she was younger, yet the ones that she did recognize felt rather like old fiends than good acquaintances. The first name popping up on the top of her mind was Wolffang, and the thought of the long-furred tom only made Cloverpaw’s shoulders bristle. She never had that big of a liking towards him, especially when he was the former deputy of WindClan. Yes, he had his ways, but the thought of him only just made Cloverpaw want to spit out a pile of rubbish that had been forming in her mouth for so long. Hell, that tom treated her mother-figure, Ashfeather, like absolute garbage and she didn’t even do anything to him. Cloverpaw sucked in a sharp breath of air before focusing solely back on Twilightstar again, ears angled in her direction to await her response to her question.

@Moonraven

Twilightstar snorted and grinned softly as Cloverpaw brushed off her concern, seeming to find some amusement in the leader's worry. She didn't mind it, but she was going to make it a rule at the next meeting about how cats may enter her den. Briefly intrigued with how Cloveraw took to sitting with her bad leg sprawled out beside her, she faintly wondered if that was comfortable. Cloverpaw didn't seem bothered by it, so she guessed that answered her unspoken question.

With a positive response to her proposal, Twilightstar thought deeply about the question of a mentor. There weren't too many cats that recalled Cloverpaw, and it would be nice if the two cats got along with each other and had at least a little knowledge of each other. Batglare was the first warrior that came to mind when based on recollection, but she'd rather he not have two apprentices to focus on. As it was, Twistedpaw was a pawful and clearly needed all his attention.

Leechscar bounced into her head due to Cloverpaw's appearance. She knew wouldn't dare judge the molly on her appearance and would work hard to figure out different techniques that suited the she-cat disabilities. They might bond over their mutual love for Ashfeather. But Leechscar was young, and there might be some headbutting at having to listen to younger warrior. Pairing Dreamlight with Barleybite hadn't ended all that well.

Wolffang and Dapplebreeze were the next too, but again, Dapplebreeze had an apprentice. Wolffang had lost his last apprentice, and although Twilightstar knew he's grown quite a bit, she wasn't sure how well he'd do with Cloverpaw. Leechscar still had quite a grudge against his former mentor for his treatment of his foster mother. She wasn't sure Cloverpaw harbored the same resentments. He doesn't have an apprentice and he's old enough to be respected. He's learned and changed. He also seemed quite smitten with Leopardsong, and she knew that molly didn't tolerate any type of bullying. They'd have to work out their issues, Twilightstar wasn't coming up with a better cat than the former deputy.

"Wolffang will be your mentor." Twilightstar decided after a long pause. "If it doesn't work out with him, I can replace him with Leechscar. But I want you to try training with Wolffang first." She adds quickly in case there were any protests. "Unless you have any concerns, I can give you your name change."
[Do you have a name in mind? Otherwise, Twi will come up with something]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy led Mistycloud through the camp and to Twilightstar's den. He nimbly leapt up, easily balance on the edge of the entrance as he peered in. "Twilightstar? I've brought Mistycloud from RiverClan. She's here to speak with you about joining WindClan."

Fallownose slid into the den to make room for Mistycloud to enter, not noticing how the balancing had seemed second nature to him.

@Moonraven @Kay~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay~ View Post
- @Moonraven - @Lillian

Mistycloud entered the leader's den after Fallownose made room for her. It was odd being in the Windclan leader's den due to her not being in Windclan. She felt like she was intruding but the warrior gulped down her anxiety and stood a little more confidently.

The warriors blue eyes found the infamous leader, Twilightstar, as she stood there.

The scarred, lilac-gray feline swung her head and good eye in the direction of the opening as Fallownose entered like he's been leaping up in trees forever. That was impressive, and more importantly, he hadn't scared the StarClan out of her! She blinked her single eye as he announced the arrival of a RiverClan warrior, Mistycloud.

The very she-cat leaped up into her den behind the deputy. Twilightstar dipped her head in a polite greeting, though her green orb remained shining with curiosity. It's been a while since she's had a clan-hopper asking to join her clan. Normally she got a lot of former ShadowClan cats, not RiverClan. She assumed the she-cat wasn't here due to some forbidden love or something like that.

"You're going to have to teach me how you do that," Twilightstar told Fallownose at once and then gave her attention to Mistycloud.

"Greetings, do you mind explaining to me why you want to join WindClan. Trouble with your former clan?" Twilightstar didn't bother hiding that she was fishing for information because she was. Twilightstar had learned her lesson about not asking for reasons for joining. She wasn't risking her clan's safety for any one cat.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 16th, 2023, 03:09 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Tigerpaw~~

{ @Moonraven }

(I should mention that the training threads for the borders I have no idea where they went. Deadmoon( @/gs373(if that's how you spell his name) ) did a hunting training thread with Tigerpaw. Everything else she doesn't have anything about. She may know how to fight and other stuff from watching others. But official training is nothing but borders and hunting and maybe a little fighting)

Tigerpaw met Twilightstar's eyes. It's about giving me a mentor. She took a deep breath. "I have done the borders and hunting. I do not think I have done anything else, or I just don't remember." She said. "I am very sorry for my reckless actions. I have learned my lesson and I will not do them again." The orange tabby she-cat hung her head down.
Old June 16th, 2023, 05:02 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Lynxyowl
Beige she-cat w/ green eyes
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Lynxyowl felt her face change, but she shook her head and dipped it down.

"I am terribly sorry. I- I'll be taking my leave now."

She exited the den, her tail tip dragging against the ground.
Lynxyowl noticed Asterblink and Leopardpaw at a group of cats.

If only I actually tried to find him.
But, he didn't even try to find me either.
Lynxyowl, calm down. He's just an apprentice.

Lynxyowl just sighed.

Maybe I should get a drink of water?
Yeah!
Water always calms me down.

Lynxyowl ran from the exit of the Leader's Den.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old June 16th, 2023, 06:07 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

"Oh not at all, my dear, not at all. In fact, I came to ask you the very same thing," Dapplebreeze remarked, shaking her head as she spoke.

These past moons had been... vexing. Taxing. Brutal, really. Even for her. Dapplebreeze had lived through a lot. There had been so many times of need. So many times when WindClan almost didn't make it. Shouldn't have made it. But they did. And they were always stronger for it. One of the many reasons the former queen was such a proud member of WindClan. Her clan had proven to be a clan of champions. No adversity had conquered them, even when they came back to back as they had these past few moons.

But... The clan did survive. It always did. StarClan willing... it always will. But it had taken a toll on its warriors. Some still seemed to be reeling from the events. Most seemed to be settling in nicely, of course. It was hard to remain nervous under the careful guidance of their leader. The medicine cats had been working nonstop to help those injured, and the deputy had been sharp and swift in ensuring for food and their borders to be secured even as they were getting settled into their new home. He'd even led the patrol to find their new camp himself! All of them, caring for the clan. Ensuring the well being of those who looked up to them.

Which begged the question... who looked out for them? The medicine cats had each other. They could support each other. And honestly, with the weight of the stars on their shoulders, it made sense that they did. Who better to understand the toils of their work than one who went through the same? StarClan could not have granted Cowtuft an apprentice at a more opportune time, truly!

Fallownose himself was also doing splendidly. He seemed to be getting along quite well with the... newcomer. The thought of their deputy consorting or considering such a cat as a mate - she wasn't blind, it was clear there was affection - while there were plenty of strong, capable felines amongst WindClanners was... not something she agreed with. She hadn't agreed with it when her son had chosen a kittypet for a mate, and she would not be seeing it as an acceptable thing anytime soon. But... the stranger made the deputy happy. And he had fought for a clan he had no stakes in. Perhaps if he were to join the clan... maybe then the patched molly would be more inclined to approve of the union.

Unfortunately, this left Twilightstar seeming... quite alone. In this new den, this new place, after having lost a life... potentially having lost a son. Who took care of her during this time of recovery? Had she been taking care of herself? Or had she simply taken to burying herself in her work? Attending the needs of the clan and ignoring her own? Perhaps it was Dapplebreeze's own maternal instincts flaring up after having lost her two remaining kits to the fire, but she would rather die than see the leader burn herself out with no one to lean on. It was this that spurred her on. Motivated to continue. She was not one to intrude upon the lives of others so boldly on most occasions, but this was not most occasions, now was it?

"How have you been? After... well... everything. The clan is recovering fabulously thanks to your expert care and leadership, but if I may be so bold as to inquire as to your own well being? I know how much you do for the clan, Twilightstar, but I hope you remember you have friends down there. We are all here for you as well if ever need be... and dare I say... even if not," the former queen purred.

-

@Moonraven [Twilightstar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 17th, 2023, 04:31 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Cloverpaw •

Wolffang will be your mentor.

Cloverpaw could’ve swore that she felt her crooked smile falter slightly. She did not hear that right. She absolutely didn’t. “Come again?” she rumbled, tone slow as she lifted up a brow as her eyes made contact with Twilightstar’s green. Her brain had to click and churn for a brief moment as she silently comprehended the words that escaped the lilac leader’s maw. Wolffang, the former deputy, Ashfeather’s tormentor, was her mentor. To be quite honest, Cloverpaw wasn’t the type to argue, or talk back to specific topics, but this? This just felt utterly unreal. She was half tempted to half-heartedly cough out the words ‘your joking right’ to the leader to implicate that Cloverpaw did not believe that she was earning that tom as a mentor, but she forced herself back. There wasn’t any way that she was going to talk back to her leader all just from receiving a cat that she disliked as a mentor. She wasn’t that stubborn.

Yet, the darkest corners of her crevices were telling her that maybe Wolffang has changed. Maybe he learned from his mistakes and became a better cat? Cloverpaw resisted the temptation to scoff at her own thoughts; to roll her narrow shoulders in resentment from the ridiculous thought. There wasn’t any way that Wolffang could’ve possibly changed. That tom did nothing but simply resent Ashfeather and treat her worst than dirt. All because she had her differences. How in the hell wasn’t he going to the same to her? With a sharp swipe of her tongue across her maw and narrowing of her eyes, the scarred molly sharply sucked in a breath of air before slowly exhaling. Great StarClan this was rather hard to take in. “Has he changed?” she questioned, voice almost silent and yet equally hard in tone. She forced herself to not trail on any further for why she had asked such an awkward question.

Did Wolffang truly change? Did he become a more respectful tom-cat instead of a tom that only wanted to see perfection in cats? Was he finally not so snuck-up and arrogant as he once was? Did he actually care for the weak and sick instead of tossing them away like rubbish? Cloverpaw could go on and on about how many questions she desired to ask. Yet, she knew they were foolish. They were just mentally her opinions changed into questions. That’s what she knew. However, there was a light to the dark tunnel and in case her training with Wolffang didn’t work out [which she found was bound to happen] she had Twilightstar’s son, Leechscar to become her mentor. Which, she never really did interact much with the leader’s kits, yet she had remembered seeing them as kits. It brought a mental pang to the molly’s stomach from the bitter thought of herself still as a crippled apprentice while they were all warriors.

Her thoughts of the matter quickly diminished when Twilightstar mentioned that she will be giving Cloverpaw her full name, which quickly caught the molly’s attention. Well, at least that was better than her not receiving a name at all and possibly carrying the name of a ‘paw furthermost of her life. She couldn’t help herself but be curious of what name Twilightstar will give her. Will it be Cloverbright? No, that sounds to cheerful of a name. Cloverbreeze? Nah. Too breezy. Cloverleaf? Okay, that’s just after the flower. Cloverpaw just gave a small shrug of her narrow shoulders as she daintily twitched her whiskers, her aqua gaze fully focusing back on Twilightstar again. “I don’t have any concerns, Twilightstar. I’d like to earn my name change, in a good manner, I mean.” She quickly added in that last sentence so that she wasn’t sounding like she was demanding her new name or something. That was just wrong.

@Moonraven [Cloverheart was going to be her warrior name, but if you have something better in mind for her I won’t mind! ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; June 19th, 2023 at 12:28 PM.
Old June 17th, 2023, 08:47 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

- @Lillian - @Moonraven

"I would like to join Windclan because I feel I would be better suited here. Yes there has been trouble with my clan, but Riverclan is my past now." Mistycloud mewed in reply. She had chosen Windclan for reasons, there was reasons she didn't pick Thunderclan or Shadowclan.

"I could even teach your cats how to swim, if you'd like," the white warrior said calmly.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters