Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old May 25th, 2023, 12:53 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

WindClan WindClan Elders' Den

Further to the left of medicine den and sheltered beneath a old mossy stump and behind tall grass is an abandoned badger sett. It has a comfortable sandy flooring and plush moss nests for the elders to rest in.

Last edited by Ian; May 26th, 2023 at 09:33 AM.
Old June 19th, 2023, 11:53 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy carefully slipped into the elders' den, anxiety fluttering in his stomach. He hadn't seen Crowdapple in a while, and he was hoping Pigeonear knew where she was. Stars, he really really hoped she wasn't missing, even if he knew deep down she was. At least she wasn't dead. She couldn't be dead.

"Mama? Sorry to bother you, but have you seen Mom recently?"

@Bean_The_Voyager [you don't have to reply]

Last edited by Ian; June 19th, 2023 at 11:54 PM.
Old June 20th, 2023, 09:21 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

l Pigeonear l

The old she-cat turned her head as Fallownose entered. She purred at the sight of her son. "Fallownose, what a lovely suprise," she said, beckoning her son over with a flick of her tail. She blinked when Fallownose asked about Crowdapple. Shr shook her head. "No, i don't. I'm getting worried about her," " she mewed

[ @Lillian sorry for the sloppy responsr, my computer isn't working rn ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old July 21st, 2023, 11:47 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Frozenberry -

IS IT LOVE YOU NEED? DOES YOUR HEART NOT BLEED? x

The dreams were invasive, and there was only one way to soothe his soul. Confrontation. whywasntthereaneasierway to start? did it HAVE to be this-
if only he could sacrifice a mediator to save his own emotional well-being, someone to stand in the figurative middle (because there was no way he could do this face to face HE COULDNT it was too much) and pass messages back and forth. An indirect means of contact that didn't require Frozenberry to put himself through the wringer, but would that be enough? (what if it didn't work, what if nothing worked) then, someone else would know the darkness -- the messed up part -- that festered in him, and here he was feeling gross again.

Wearing it around like old scratchy stale winter fur as he slid into the habit of watching and not doing anything else despite his efforts. (Useless, it was like he didn't even WANT to get better.) Maybe confrontation would have to wait until later, or another day, or the next millennia.

Meanwhile, it was so very Nice that He could just work dutifully away on a den like a productive member of Clansociety. Cool, cool. Not even a single breakdown, panic attack, care in the world, or, oooh he didn't know,
ACKNOWLEDGMENT??? he deserved at least that during the times he forgot he was undeserving of anything meaningful.

Firebird. Firehawk. That was his dad's name. FIREHAWK.

[ @BEAR. ]
Content + Interaction Warning
This character frequently explores themes of mental health, extreme violence, abuse, trauma, and self-harm.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 22nd, 2023, 12:05 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

scorchedfang

It had been pure luck, noticing the leakage of the elders' den. The recent heavy raining had taken its toll on the camp, and while Fellcone was poking his head in to see if the den had been flooded, he saw the dripping from above.

He wasn't concerned with intruding. Though WindClan allegedly had elders, he never saw them, so this was more a task of boredom than practicality. Besides, den weaving...

He couldn't remember.

It was frustrating, not recalling something so freaking simple. Fellcone gritted his teeth as he pushed some grass through the small hole. At this point, he'd be fixing this by trial and error.. But it wasn't like he had anything better to do, maybe he'd invent a new method of repairs.

[ @Fawn ]
Old July 22nd, 2023, 12:30 AM
the stars are aligned

Frozenberry -

Frozenberry started walking and didn't let himself stop, because he knew this would go horribly (had to, he was involved) and that was precisely why he needed to do it. Everything about this was out of line. Wildly. Like most of the other interactions he'd waded through in his lifetime and hadn’t given two mousetails about, but this was… intruding and passing a comfort boundary that radiated nausea every time he came too close to the edge.

Each step rightfully punished him. The hardest part hadn't even commenced. Countless times he'd considered what he would say in this scenario given the opportunity to confront his tormentor, how he'd come off confident and put together and.. healed. and Frozenberry was none of those things and he loathed that Falcon was.

In spite of literal years rehearsing, here he stood looking strange and feeling rotten without a word to conjure.

Miserable. (All he was and all he could ever hope to be.)

he just wished Falcon would snap. not take this stupidity and end his chance to even try (save him from failing at the confrontation he'd been upholding as some Perfect moment), and he could imagine it too - teeth closing around his throat to cut off the air, cut off the intrusive thoughts, the peace would be bliss. so many things to say and he didn't know how to broach a single one.

"So?" he rasped out, wavering and broken and . not the picture of bravery he'd been aiming for. Frozenberry wanted to crush his little pet project of the elders' den. Just dismantle the thing and stomp on it. Bitterness.

"You were never that careful with me."

[ @BEAR. ]
This character frequently explores themes of mental health, extreme violence, abuse, trauma, and self-harm.

Old July 22nd, 2023, 12:50 AM
work is never done

scorchedfang

Ears twitched to the sound of movement behind him, but Fellcone was focused on his handiwork. The grass he stuffed in was already falling loose, nothing substantial to hold it in place. Fortunately, sticks were very easy to come by, and he collected a few small twigs from the abandoned nests to use them in lieu of a sturdier tool.

This time, it held together slightly longer. The twigs weren't good though, they were dry and old, the pressure of being twisted in grass was straining them. He could already see the cracks. If rain didn't knock it loose, it'd just snap. Lovely.

Well, what else could he do? Mud seemed impractical given it was literally rainy, and..

Oh.

The freak was here.

Fellcone had assumed the noise was one of the elders, maybe even a ghost, since this place seemed to be lacking in the living department. But not this. "Ah, the aloof creep finally speaks. A shame, it seems you have mistaken me for someone else." He had not the slightest clue what this cat was on about.

[ @Fawn ]
Old July 22nd, 2023, 01:24 AM
the stars are aligned

Frozenberry -

That stung worse than it should've, a kick in the stomach when he'd been unguarded for that particular assault, but he was no stranger to insults slung his way. In the grand scheme it meant nothing, what dug under his skin was the dismissive attitude when he expected something more.

Not that he'd been praying for blood and dramatics but it sure would be validating right about now. (Closure? Where had that gone?) This was unsatisfying which felt so terribly unfair when he still felt his heart in his throat, the discomfort of panic welling at his edges, and he was getting nowhere. All that pain and suffering, for what? Those daydreams about how things would've been just fine, if he cooperated, if he was a better companion...
Falcon wouldn't have hurt him if he'd been good. He would be good.

"No." Measured, even. Frozenberry had spent a long time questioning his own sanity. He was done with that. Accepting what happened to him was a distant future (that he didn't see and didn't believe in), but he could at least acknowledge it did happen in the first place. "We're just forgetting about it, then." Moving on. Like nothing had happened. Like he'd watched Falcon doing the entire time, existing in his la-dee-da world where his brutality went unnoticed.

did he know? did he. even..remember. Hot summer air burned in Frozenberry's lungs. Honey, honey, honey- he could hear it clear as day and he screwed his eyes shut at its sweetness but only saw their residence waiting where he would've told Falcon he was Good, and they were both good (not a sinner) and he didn't have to do this, and Frozen would make him like him through his willingness - he'd manipulate him into taking him as a lover instead of maiming him.

His eyes opened.

this. . act. or whatever. Heartbroken, Frozenberry wanted to hit him but could only stand there, rigid. "You're... fine," his breath hitched, tried to keep his thoughts together, keep himself together and stop slipping toward perilous territory, "Better than I am."

it hurt.

[ @BEAR. ]

Old July 22nd, 2023, 01:56 AM
work is never done

scorchedfang

Drip, drip. In his current mood, Fellcone was NOT having it with this freaking hole. He swatted upward, effectively destroying the poor attempt at a makeshift patch. More water splattered down at him, and he visibly grimaced from disdain. If only this-- cat, was not here distracting him. He did not need their weirdness souring his repair vibes. "No, nothing is forgotten. You are just mistaken." Had to be, because Fellcone did not know this cat. Not in any meaningful way, at least. He would remember. That must be why this cat was just-- familiar. Nothing more.

It did little to silence the itch in the back of his mind. The voice that hinted at being wrong, there must be more. Just under the surface. But he pushed it down, looking around the den for more things to shove in the ceiling. A wad of moss, grass, and sticks must do the trick-- Ah, there. Done.

At best, it was a shoddy repair. At worst, it'd smack someone in the head later down the line. Either way, Fellcone was done. "Like I said creep, you have the wrong cat." He was fine until he showed up.

He had to hold back the temptation to remark bitingly, irked in general. "So. Are you going to keep stalking me, or are you going to leave me be?"

[ @Fawn ]
Old July 22nd, 2023, 02:27 AM
the stars are aligned

Frozenberry -

nothing is forgotten nothing is forgotten nothing is forgotten nothing is forgotten

He choked.

This wasn't closure, this was rejection. And it was unbearable. Frozenberry preferred the times when he'd slice his throat and call him some pretty name, far far far more than..... right now. Calling it a conversation implied there was a level of communication happening, and there wasn't -- they were just sharing the same space with words floating between them.

Of everything he'd expected. This had to be the most devastating outcome. Why? Why did he have to prefer Falcon's abuse over this? WHY DID HE ACTUALLY WANT IT, if this was the alternative. That was so messed up. His throat tightened again, chest compressing. The brink of panic waited. It was pathetic, and he didn't forgive himself for being about to start crying over this stupidity - over his own dumb idea to do this - over Falcon not caring - over everything.

why couldn't He have just killed him for stars' sake?? no, instead he'd let him go (the word was Escape, if he hadn't regretted his choice) to wreck his own relationships, live with his own torment, destroyed mental health, and have to keep re-experiencing the same trauma for moons. Frozenberry didn't know why it would be called stages of grief when he remained stuck in a swirling pool of the first four; he hadn't moved on from even one 'stage'.

Shaken from his thoughts by Falcon's remark, he blinked back to the present. Protective layers he'd built up were dissolved in an instant, and he felt the momentary surge of ohgodivemessedupandits my fault, this is a punishment i deserve because im terrible, not even worthy smack him full-force. He wanted to yell back. Really. Unleash his anger, the accusations, the guilt. Why, why, why, why couldn't he have tried harder to save himself, save both of them. That was what he should've done. It was where he went wrong.

Humiliation scorched him. Once again, a failure. If only Falcon just let him fix this, be a perfect partner and show him that violence wasn't needed (and if it was, he'd been asking for and wanted it). This wasn't the Falcon he remembered, though. And Falcon didn't make any indication of remembering him, so those ages of dwelling on scenarios outlining how he'd make it right, how he'd hurt Falcon, how he'd marry Falcon, how he'd elicit an apology, how he'd avoid him forever, were entirely wasted.

No wonder he wanted to be left alone. At the very least, He'd moved on (as unbelievably loathsome as it was) or outright had forgotten with it being so long ago. Frozenberry .. hadn't meant as much to him, a hard truth to accept. "I'll leave you alone." It was mumbled, defeated, as he began fleeing the scene. there was nothing left to say if their shared history was lost on him.

[ @BEAR. ]