Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM

Old September 12th, 2023, 06:31 AM

Bump Policy: 2-3 days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

“Why don’t you just take one since you worked so hard. If they can’t find the energy to come up here now then they won’t get it done ever.” Oatwhisker mewed kindly
@ameko
Old September 16th, 2023, 04:53 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Goldenpaw
he/him | WindClan Apprentice
Kitty Softpaws - always active
Goldenpaw's ears perked up at Oatwhisker's kind offer. Well, he wouldn't say no to that! "Thanks," he replied, voice tinged with gratitude.

Much as he wanted to take the remaining piece of prey back to the prey pile for the rest of the Clan, Deadmoon had told him to give it to the elders. A moment's consideration passed before he said, "I'll leave the mouse for the others then, in case they change their minds later." With that, Goldenpaw picked up the vole in his jaws and stepped back a bit to settle down with his meal near the entrance of the den.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; September 16th, 2023 at 04:53 PM.
Old September 17th, 2023, 07:21 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Angry

sun leap-- she walked in her old saggy fur hitting her dusty old nest taking a rest
Old October 7th, 2023, 07:27 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Fireflsme and Ashclaw slept

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:19 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

With herb patrols taken care of and most patients well on their way to recovery, Lightningstorm found herself wandering around camp, poking her head into the different dens to ensure that everyone was doing alright. Warriors seemed to be stubborn by nature, not approaching the medicine cats no matter how dire their affliction. It was never pretty, and it was never without consequence. The felines in question tended to end up more ill than if they'd simply had the common sense to go to the healers at the first sign of trouble, and the amount of herbs required to help usually doubled or tripled in quantity. With the elders, the calico would admit she was a little more lenient. They had been smart enough to reach old age, an oddity in the clans. Their stubbornness was more bearable somehow. At the very least they had earned it through their gained wisdom, seeing more seasons than most cats would ever dream of in their lives.

Her mind on the old timers now, the lithe calico silently drifted into their den. There were five elders in WindClan. Truth be told, she couldn't remember a time when there had been so many gray-pelts in there, but she wouldn't complain. It meant at least one thing was going WindClan's way of late, which had sadly not been the norm ever since the fire. No... ever since the plague. A small shudder rippling through the young she-cat's spine, she allowed her eyes to become adjusted to the darkness of the den - a quick matter, with her own den being far darker in comparison - quietly looking about, ensuring no elder was in need of attention before going about her day.

-

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:30 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |

With herb patrols taken care of and most patients well on their way to recovery, Lightningstorm found herself wandering around camp, poking her head into the different dens to ensure that everyone was doing alright. Warriors seemed to be stubborn by nature, not approaching the medicine cats no matter how dire their affliction. It was never pretty, and it was never without consequence. The felines in question tended to end up more ill than if they'd simply had the common sense to go to the healers at the first sign of trouble, and the amount of herbs required to help usually doubled or tripled in quantity. With the elders, the calico would admit she was a little more lenient. They had been smart enough to reach old age, an oddity in the clans. Their stubbornness was more bearable somehow. At the very least they had earned it through their gained wisdom, seeing more seasons than most cats would ever dream of in their lives.

Her mind on the old timers now, the lithe calico silently drifted into their den. There were five elders in WindClan. Truth be told, she couldn't remember a time when there had been so many gray-pelts in there, but she wouldn't complain. It meant at least one thing was going WindClan's way of late, which had sadly not been the norm ever since the fire. No... ever since the plague. A small shudder rippling through the young she-cat's spine, she allowed her eyes to become adjusted to the darkness of the den - a quick matter, with her own den being far darker in comparison - quietly looking about, ensuring no elder was in need of attention before going about her day.

-

| Open |

Ashclaw Sat down and scratched his pelt with his back legs before laying down, his blue eyes looking to the entrance of where lightningpaw seemed to be standing at. The grey tom yawned as he smiled"Hello lightningpaw how are you?" he greeted in a hushed voice.

Fireflame however grumbled as ashclaw spoke in his hushed voice, Of course his hushed voice was worse then himself talking in a normal voice. the molly stretched her tail as she looked at lightningpaw, her tired eyes barely awakening as she dipped her head in a silent greetings, her head turning to ashclaw as she saw him scratch himself*probably getting ticks since your scratching you old lump of laziness* she thought while looking at lightningpaw

[ quickly got bored so i figured a small roleplay would be nice for the 3 to interact]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 1st, 2023, 12:39 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Lightningstorm |

The thirteen moon old molly had not been expecting a response, truth be told. She appreciated it, but it did not stop her from being surprised all the same. It was odd. To see these two in the elder's den. She still remembered Milknose's father as a guardian of WindClan, and Fireflame had been a nursery queen ever since she'd been born... with the exception of those moons she had been gone. She had been a kit at the time. Did not fully remember what had happened, but enough bits and pieces remained.

Enough to be shocked - and admittedly amused - at the former queen's humor. It seemed that while Ashclaw had retained his more relaxed personality, the molly was having issues adjusting. Eyes glinting with laughter, Lightningstorm gave the gray tom a good humored look before turning her attention back on the bitter elder. Could it be she missed being a queen? Perhaps the elder life was not all it had been cracked up to be? The healer could understand that. One of the reasons she had always assumed being a medicine cat would be a chore and a half was the days spent just waiting for others to get sick. Turned out there were no days like that and she rarely had the time to think. It was the kind of lifestyle she preferred, and could sympathize with the elder if slowing down was... well... too slow for her.

"Doing well, all things considered. But, I do believe it's me who should be asking that, innit? Fancied coming round and visiting your lovely faces. Didn't mean to wake you up, though. Sorry bout that, love," the calico mewed in earnest, flashing an apologetic half smile at Fireflame. "Would you prefer we step outside? Let you rest some? If Ashclaw don't mind, course."

She hadn't missed it. The misnaming. Lightningpaw. It had been some days since she'd been named, but in regular WindClan fashion, news hadn't really spread. Unless it was gossip that could tarnish a cat's reputation or a story so wildly illogical even the youngest of kits could see there wasn't a mouse's carcass worth of facts in it most WindClanners couldn't be bothered talking about anything that did not directly concern them. Lightningstorm didn't blame the elders for this, however. The meeting had been unplanned, as far as she knew. She sincerely doubted Cowtuft would have taken her away to the StarCave if he'd known there were announcements to be made.

As such, she preferred to not correct them. Yes, it was her name, but at the end of the day, it wasn't the end of the world if they still thought she was an apprentice. That part was being deciphered, specifically after her naming ceremony. And it was endearing, in a way. Like she could hold on to the quiet, stress free days - yeah right - of her apprenticeship before it had all come crashing down in a single omen. Stars alive... that omen. It made her cherish moments like these - the quiet ones with clanmates - all the more for it.

@Little_fawn [Ashclaw - Fireflame]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old November 6th, 2023, 07:10 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!

BadgerBlood Threw Herself Into The Den. "Hello, GoldenPaw. DappleBreeze." She Hissed, Her Lips Where Still Pulled Back In A Snarl A Bit, But She Just Pushed Her Way Through The Den To Her Nest. It Was Hard Not To Keep EVERYONE Sleeping When You Limped Everywhere, She Hated Her Three Legs Like She Hated ThunderClan For Killing Poor MousePaw! She Just Settled Down Into Her Nest And Rested Her Head Onto Her On Forepaw.
Old November 9th, 2023, 07:05 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!

"UGH. Why Have No Apprentices Changed The Moss Here!? It Hasn't Been Changed In Moons!" BadgerBlood Hissed Leaping To Her Paws She Bounded Out Of The Den. "Alright, Which Apprentice Is Show On Their Duties!?" She Had Her Lips Pulled Back In A Snarl. She Was Only The Age Of A Senior Warrior But An Elder, She Could Never Be A Warrior Because Of The Wounds That Had Been Delt To Her. "I'm Not Kidding Around!" She Snarled, How Could The Moss Be So.... Rough? Well The Answer Was That The Moss Hadn't Been Changed In Moons That's How! She Snarled And Sat Waiting For An Apprentice To Come To Assist Her.
Old November 13th, 2023, 12:13 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Fallowpaw poked her head into the elders den; she was feeling overwhelmed; unable to explain why; she was hoping Ashclaw would be able to tell her a story; her eyes searching for the gray tabby tom with black stripe and blue eyes.

(If you are free feel free to respond to this!)
@Little_fawn