Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old July 19th, 2023, 06:36 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

Mousefern’s ear twitched–uh oh. Wuhoh. Big wuhoh. She inhaled sharply through her teeth as she looked at the Medicine cat, sitting up from where she had been sitting in her moss bed.. At least it wasn’t Fallownose that was calling for her–now that would’ve been scary. “Coming,” She called out in reply as she stood, trotting out of the den.

[ @x ghostie ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old July 19th, 2023, 09:09 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

- @x ghostie @Omari @xavier.

Mistycloud frowned, "Sorry 'bout that, Cowtuft. None of us knew how to collect honey and uh I guess we forgot to tell you. My apologies." The white warrior dipped her head.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old July 20th, 2023, 12:17 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The tom's eyes turned from Ashclaw and Goldenpaw while he waited for a response when Milkpaw entered carrying... Pignut?! Fallownose's eyes widened and he brushed past the apprentice and guardian in shock as he rushed from his place at the base of the Galewood to see what had happened.

Before the deputy could speak, Milkpaw was already explaining what had happened. "Wait so... you brought the body back yourself? What was Ashclaw doing?" Fallownose asked, his tail lashing back in forth in agitation. At least Milkpaw looked okay, though the loss of Pignut would hurt.

"Sorry, that's not important right now. I'll let Twilightstar know what happened and have Pignut's body prepared for vigil. Of course, you don't have to worry about any punishment after what's happened. And make sure to see Cowtuft for the wounds you have."

@Wingnettle @Spirit_life_yt @ameko

Last edited by Ian; July 20th, 2023 at 12:17 PM.
Old July 20th, 2023, 12:41 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Ashclaw lowered his head" pignut rushed to the scene before me, I followed after but didn't make it in time to help, by then pignut was gone" he responded in a sad tone" I followed behind because milkpaw had already started carrying pignut" he added
@Lillian

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 20th, 2023, 01:29 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firepaw

Firepaw had been lagging behind the group when they came to report, the shock of what had just occurred on their patrol left her wanting just to disappear. As such, when the group actually approached Fallownose, she was nowhere to be seen. Sometime while Milkpaw had started talking, she had backed away some distance and made herself appear as small as possible. That wasn’t too hard as at the moment the she-cat was covered in dirt and was pretty below average in terms of size anyway.

While Fallownose questioned Milkpaw, the orange-furred apprentice flinched. The deputy did not seem happy in the slightest, and she didn’t think it was fair that her friend was getting talked to like that in her stead. Shakily walking forward, the usually bold apprentice approached Fallownose. ”Umm Fallownose…” She squeaked nervously ”It was my fault, I should have been paying attention.” Firepaw lowered her head before the deputy before continuing to explain ”I got distracted while on the patrol and the eagle attacked… Pignut stepped in to save me and by the time Milkpaw helped him out it was too late.”

Recalling the incident, Firepaw was trembling. She remembered the sense of helplessness she felt as she watched the injury that eventually led to Pignut’s death. The sense of anxiety and fear she felt as she watched Milkpaw jump into the fight, and the sadness that accompanied the news that came afterward. Even though Ashclaw hadn’t really done too much to help out at the time, the truth of the matter was… this was her fault. She caused this. She killed Pignut. ”I’m sorry Fallownose… I killed Pignut,” She said in a barely audibly whisper.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old July 20th, 2023, 01:53 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

╭──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╮
Milkpaw (he/him)
Windclan ❍ 16 moons
Creamy-white fluffy fur and green eyes. Chunky face!
╰──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╯

Milkpaw couldn't believe his ears. What Ashclaw was saying didn't make any sense. He waited behind them and now acted as if he didn't have time to rise a single claw.
Even worse, Firepaw was determined to think that this situation was her fault.
At his friend's words, he became immediately more alerted and rose his voice. "Firepaw, how could you say that?!" He asked indignantly, giving her a shocked glance. "No one had seen the eagle coming. Nobody could have foreseen it, but Pignut was the first one to notice and get in the way! He deliberately chose to fight it to save all of us, not just you." He said more softly, trying to hide his anger at his father while he addressed poor Firepaw. With a comforting gesture, he encircled her with his fluffy tail and leaned his chin on her head. "It's ok... I am so glad you're safe. And I'm sure Pignut thinks the same, from the lands of Starclan he's running through now."

After a while, he decided to break the silence and left some space between him and Firepaw. This was something between him and his father.
With cold green eyes, he stared at Ashclaw with a look of disgust mixed with hatred. What did Fallownose think of all of this? He needed to know because this time Ashclaw couldn't get off with it that easily.
"You..." He began with a whisper, his teeth gritting with rage. "You let me fight alongside Pignut, ALONE! A warrior and an apprentice against a full-grown eagle, and you did nothing! Don't lie, Ashclaw. You are not what you say you are." He stepped forward to confront him at less than a tail length-away, their muzzles never so close as they were now.

He narrowed his eyes, but didn't took his gaze away while speaking. "This is the truth, Fallownose. Ashclaw was never fit to be a Guardian, as he never was to be a father. Windclan might have forgotten my sisters, but I never did. They fled from Windclan because of him. And when the fire followed me, almost killing me and Firepaw... he did nothing. I was less than a mere cat living in the same clan as him, in Ashclaw. And this proves it." His tail swished angrily behind him as he talked, his ears twitching nervously in the meanwhile.

"Pignut died because you did nothing to help him!" He snarled at him, unaware of Firepaw's gaze on him.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

[ @Darkclaws @Lillian @Spirit_life_yt ]
Old July 21st, 2023, 11:49 AM
leave the past behind

Goldenpaw »
Oh, of course! He hadn't even thought about the implication of not placing it with the rest of the prey. What had he done with it, again..? After taking a moment to think back, Goldenpaw spoke up. "I gave it to Mosspaw, he..." but the apprentice was quick to trail off as Fallownose brushed past him. Frowning in momentary confusion, he turned to see what had caught the deputy's attention. Was that—? It took him a second to recognize the body Milkpaw was dragging, and he could only listen as the patrol explained what had happened to his mentor.

An eagle had done that? Goldenpaw dragged his eyes away from the corpse and watched, quietly, as Milkpaw verbally tore into Ashclaw.

[ @Lillian - really sorry for the late response ^^;; ]

lio was here ♥
Old July 23rd, 2023, 10:07 PM
Love gets you hurt

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy's ears flattened against his head as the situation exploded, his yellow-amber eyes flicking between the cats at Pignut's body. Before he could deal with this, though, thee was the Goldenpaw situation.

"Goldenpaw, in light of this news you're dismissed. If you need to see Cowtuft to talk about what you've seen, then please do so. You can also speak to me or Twilightstar." With those words said, Fallownose turned back to Ashclaw, Firepaw, and Milkpaw.

"Ashclaw, what the hell do you mean you were following behind? You arrived to camp before Milkpaw and Firepaw, so do not stand there and LIE TO MY FACE. You left two apprentices in the territory to carry Pignut's dead body. Go wait in Twilightstar's den. We're going to have a discussion with her about this situation," he spat, having to consciously force the fur along his spine to remain flat. As much as he was upset, he couldn't lose his temper, especially with Milkpaw and Firepaw there.

"Firepaw, this is not your fault. Eagles are dangerous, and it's hard to see them coming, especially when you're focused on another task. The fact that you two managed to fight it off, even after what it had done to Pignut, is admirable. We may have lost a warrior today, but I will be recommending to Twilighstar that we gain two new ones. If Leafpaw and Doepaw could see you know, I'm sure they would be proud. They haven't been forgotten. For now, I'm going to speak with Twilightstar about the current situation with Ashclaw. I suggest that after your ceremony, you speak to her as well, but for now let us handle this situation. You're both dismissed while I get Cowtuft to prepare Pignut's body for vigil."

@Wingnettle @Darkclaws @ameko @Spirit_life_yt
Old July 23rd, 2023, 10:13 PM
Love gets you hurt

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy stood from his place at the base of the Galewood as the last patrols reported, double-checking that no one else was coming before issuing punishments. Perhaps one of these days he wouldn't have to, but today wasn't that day.

"Floatingleaf, Tigerpaw, Sleekgaze, and Cedarpaw! None of your patrols reported. Do any of you have an explanation?"

@Silvershadow13 @CreeperLover649 @endlessskies @Froggy
Old July 23rd, 2023, 11:04 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz

(oh crap. I forgot about the patrol. Oh no...)
@Lillian

*Tigerpaw met the deputy's eyes*

"I was never told by any of my patrolmates when we would be going out. I was simply waiting for my patrol cats to say when we would start going. I am very sorry, Fallownose. I have remembered that Twilightstar told me that I had only once chance to prove myself... Does this count for that? Am... I going to be kicked out of WindClan for life because my patrol mates didn't tell me when they would go on that patrol? I still take responsibility, by the way for not reminding them."

Last edited by bubble[error].; July 23rd, 2023 at 11:04 PM.