Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM

Old July 24th, 2023, 06:25 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

I really don't feel like doing this ahsashahsshaahsahshahshsh Also again sorry for being gone for so long. That's prob the reason why and I'm still going thru my mentions realizing maybe there was a patrol in there I was never there for. )

Cedarpaw stared Blankly towards Fallownose. Surely there was a reason? Not one she bothered finding. "So?" She shrugged, not like that Patrol was much important.

@Lillian

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old July 29th, 2023, 02:01 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Cowtuft blinked curiously at Mistycloud's reason. His mouth shaped into a small o before he let out a belly-laugh. "Well.!! Blimey, suppose.. I did not take that into account, well, cannot fault you for that..! So, Mistycloud.. Mousefern.. and Hemlockpaw, you are off the stick for this..!" He mewed quietly, nodding his head for them to return back to their probably-nap. Oops. He didn't even think he knew how to collect honey besides... sticking a paw in. [ @Omari @xavier. @Kay~ ]

He let out a quiet sigh as time ticked by with Curlyeye being the only one to show up. "I,, man,, " He clicked his tongue. "..I think I have a small curse.. of no one ever showing up for... their punishments.." Cowtuft sighed quietly. It was either that or he thought said cats were in their den but they never were. .. that was possible.. ......... "Well,, uhm,, " He rose to his paws, bit uncomfortable to speak verbally but he needed to make sure this information got across. "You are going.. out to gather herbs.. with me..! That's it,, so,, c'mon along,, please and thank you!!" Cowtuft squeaked. [ @gs29513 ]

After that, he would attempt to lead Curlyeye out of camp and to Starry Meadow.

[ The deadline for this punishment is August 7th by 11:59PM EST ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; July 29th, 2023 at 02:02 AM.
Old July 29th, 2023, 01:12 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

It seemed he was in trouble. Albeit the Cowtuft form of trouble, which meant giving a paw in some herb collecting, rather than Fallownose trouble, which meant screaming. Curlyeye greatly preferred the Cowtuft form. Thus, he made no complaint, instead flashing the medicine cat a smile and purring Rightio! What are we looking for? as he followed the medicine cat out of camp. @x ghostie (want me to start at Starry Meadow, or will you?)
Old August 8th, 2023, 09:46 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy huffed in annoyance as only the apprentices showed up. Seriously?! Why were they more responsible than the warriors? Or at least, Tigerpaw was. Cedarpaw's attitude left much to be desired.

"Tigerpaw, you're old enough to know that you should come to me or seek out your patrolmates if they're not communicating. While this doesn't mean you will get kicked out of WindClan, you will still have to complete the punishment. Cedarpaw, I suggest you fix your attitude unless you want to be renamed Cedarkit. Since you were assigned to different patrols, we'll be heading out into the territory where each of you will catch two pieces of prey."

@CreeperLover649 @Froggy [For this punishment, you will need the usual 3 posts, but it will be slightly different. You need one here to accept, and two in the territory completing the punishment. Fallownose will be accompanying them, so make sure you mention me in the territory. You do not need to wait for me to respond here to post with your characters in the territory. You have until 8/16 to complete the punishment]

Last edited by Ian; August 8th, 2023 at 09:46 PM.
Old August 8th, 2023, 09:51 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

*Tigerpaw gave a nod and headed out to the territory, making sure that Fallownose was actually following her*

(Next post will come tomorrow. If I don't post myself, plz mention me, as I might have forgotten!)

@Lillian @Froggy
Old September 23rd, 2023, 07:20 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 1] - Inactive

It had been some time since she had sent Starryeyes out on patrol with Doepaw and Halfpaw, and she was starting to get worried. Had something gone wrong? Had they vanished along with so many other warriors who never returned from patrols? She'd heard this happened from time to time, but with this having been her first attempt at sending patrols for Tufty in the first place, she had no way to know for certain. The other patrols had arrived, at the very least, and the wiry framed Oriental mix just hoped that they were late. Fashionably late, but late because of all the mushrooms and daisies they'd found for them! Just in case, however, the medicine cat apprentice found herself looking for the patrol members in each den, wanting to make sure they hadn't simply forgotten to tell her they'd returned.

-

@hope [Starryeyes] | @poppy. [Doepaw] | @Demini [Halfpaw]
| If your characters had completed the patrol and simply forgotten to come around with the herbs, please let them arrive with whatever they grabbed and let Lightning know that they just got here, or that they left the herbs in storage, or anything involving the found herbs, and there will be no punishment! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 29th, 2023, 11:51 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

starryeyes ༘✶
Eep! Starryeyes finally arrived at camp, and they hurriedly glanced around in search of Lightningpaw. When they found her at last, they could be found with a sheepish expression on his face, clearly feeling a little bad about the tardiness.

They dropped the herbs from their mouth before speaking so that their words wouldn’t sound muffled, and began: “Hey, Lightningpaw! Um,,, , sso so sorry. I may have lost track of time -- that’s on me. We did find things though! ;'')”
They gestured to the three mushrooms and two dandelions that were now on the ground. “They, um, weren’t daisies, but I figured you might be able to find something to do with them,” he said, referencing the soft yellow flowers laying in front of him.
“The others’ve got some things too,,!” He took a little bit of a step back and let them speak for themselves, dipping his head to acknowledge his fault.

// V SORRY omgs punt me @Alchemist Kitsune @poppy. @Demini
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 4th, 2023, 03:04 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Active

A rushed blur approached Lightningpaw so swiftly the molly barely had a chance to register who it was until they had stopped right before her. Carrying a bundle of herbs in his maw, Starryeyes stood before her, a sheepish look on his face as he offered the bundle to her. At a glance she could tell that some of the flowers were wrong - this seemed to have happened to every patrol she'd sent out, despite having shown examples of the blooms... at least Starryeyes had a reason for it, what with there being no daisies to show - but the warrior was quick to mention it, and honestly... the healer couldn't hold it against him. Any other warrior would have brought the mushrooms and nothing else. Frankly, as far as she was concerned, the black and white tom had gone above and beyond in this patrol today. And if he'd stayed late looking for the daisies he hadn't found, it just made more sense as to why he had been tardy in the first place.

"I'll give the others a bit of a wait while I sort these out. Pay no mind to the time, it's good to have a fresh batch of these. Go get a rest and something to eat for now, love. Meddie's orders," the young calico teased mildly in an attempt to let the tom know everything was fine, twitching her tail to signal he was free to leave as she took the mushrooms and dandelions to the herb storage underground.

-

@ghostface [Starryeyes] | @poppy. [Doepaw] | @GhostThief [Halfpaw]
| If your characters have anything to add to the patrol, feel free to bring them up to Lightning so I can add it to the storage. If not, Starryeye's report is enough for the whole patrol. |

Old October 10th, 2023, 09:33 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

This round of patrols had been a bloody mess. She'd had to go and lead two of them herself... both being accompanied by only an apprentice - the warriors in this clan sometimes made her want to smack a couple of ears clean off their heads - and one of the patrols was... not here? Normally, she would have assumed that some warriors had decided to be lazy. Especially this time around, seeing as how two other patrols had already proven just how professionally idle the cats of this clan could be. But the patrol that hadn't returned was different. It was Fallownose's patrol, and she truly doubted the tom had just decided to play hooky for the day.

Worriedly, Lightningpaw paced back and forth on the clearing, slowly leaving a small trail of pawprints on the soft ground. Should she send warriors out to find them? Had the three of them simply not found any herbs? She had noticed a smaller number of marigold and dandelion when she had headed out with Poppypaw on the apprentice's patrol... maybe the deputy was just being extra thorough? Tail lashing nervously, the lithe calico sat down, taking a deep breath. No point letting her imagination run wild just yet. Best give them some time to come back. Maybe they'd just hunted a little on the way back and gotten some dinner in. Couldn't really blame them for that after having been out all day, now could she?

-

@Lillith [Fallownose] | @GhostThief [Cherrycrest] | @Kaywolf. [Dovepaw]
| If your characters have gone out on patrol and gathered the herbs but simply not returned, please have them come to Lightningpaw to report the late patrol with no punishments! There will only be mild teasing from a relieved Lightningpaw at most. |

Old October 18th, 2023, 08:29 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy padded into camp with a sullen look on his face, two purple leaves and a random yellow flower grasped between his jaws. He had decided to stay out longer to see if he could find any yellowbells, but had no luck. He had barely found the lavender as it was.

Spotting Lightningpaw, Fallownose made his way over to her and dropped the plants he had collected at her paws. "Sorry for the delay. I could barely find anything, so I stayed out longer to see if I could find more but this is all I got. Couldn't find any of the yellow flower you showed me, so I grabbed something random. If it's not useful, it at least looks nice!"

@Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Ian; October 18th, 2023 at 08:29 PM.